It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C/2010-X1 (ELENIN), past and future alignments resulting in EQ events

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've seen some theories showing planetary alignments causing seismic activity, and some showing the sun's activity causing it. I feel that it is a combination of a lot of factors that would be mathematically difficult to factor. Do magnetic, electric, and gravitational forces in our solar system work together to cause the things we experience in our solar system? The obvious answer is yes. IF we have a negatively charged comet, as some speculate, that has entered our solar system it would obviously change the whole dynamic and make things chaotic. A harmonious dance will be interrupted by the intrusion of a polar opposite. Just my take on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

You've got it all wrong. It isn't "gravity" that drives Earth's weather systems and tectonic systems, it's electricity. The sun is powered by electricity, the Earth is a tiny charged body in a sea of ionized plasma. Comets can have a vastly greater electrical influence on other bodies than their "gravity" would suggest is possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

I agree that 3 EQ/alignments in a row is fairly improbably its a coincidence, although I have a feeling they are unrelated and it was just a very unlikely coincidence. We will put this on the back burner for later though.

One thing I have always wondered is if we have been able to observe geological or weather disturbances on other planets when they have been aligned. Dont we have probes or anything around other planets that might have detected some type of anomoly when that other planet aligned with C/2010 X1 and the sun?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by brigand
You know damn well what i meant when i said alignment.. I linked 4 pictures showing alignment of THREE OBJECTS not two.. so when you say that two things are always aligned it showed me you didn't look at the images, didn't understand what I was talking about, or simply straw manning my argument.. either way, please explain the correlation between alignments (read: earth, sun, elenin in any order) and massive earthquakes.

I don't know 'damn well' what you are on about, because you are deliberately avoid logic and common sense.

I looked at the pics, but you need to look in all dimensions, space is a 3D area, alignments should happen in full 3D space, not just from your viewing perspective. When I said two things are always aligned, they are, it was in response to you saying 'we are not aligned with [elenin]'.

I do not understand your logic, your apparent lack of common sense. Nothing is happening to us now. Elenin is not causing any problems, it is not going to cause any problems.

There is no correlation.

st.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

Common sense?

We, the simple people, ARE USING COMMON SENSE when we see an object, that aligns with the Sun and Earth 3 times, and on those 3 dates, or only hours before or after, there are SIGNIFICANT geological events EVERYTIME.

The next date, Sept 27, WHEN USING COMMON SENSE....Not the Degree in Science and Astronomy Sense...BUT COMMON SENSE....tells me, and every other person I have showed this, that the chances are incredibly increased of 1. It causing an Earthquake again and 2. Causing something far more significant due to it's closer proximity....USING COMMON SENSE.

When USING COMMON SENSE, and you see with your very own eyes, someone posting new Elenin data on the Nasa Buzz Room....then you see the ENTIRE SITE SHUT DOWN...and you realise the closest approach given was 0.0004AU, and then you realise the entire COMA of the Comet may possibly envelope the Earth...IF that distance is true...BUT NASA'S BEHAVIOUR CERTAINLY DIDNT SHOW THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE TO CALM AN ALERT FORUM (Of Professionals and Non-professionals)!!!...COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU SOMETHINGS WRONG.

When USING COMMON SENSE, and you realise the whole world has just lost money and is incredible debt you wonder where has all the money been going, even those who have the money, where is it all going???

Maybe, you sir, need to remove that degree from the wall and consider the coincidences...however unrelated YOU may believe them to be.

Sorry, but I need to add....WHEN USING COMMON SENSE...and trying to view the newest pictures of Elenin on www.spaceobs.org...and the website is down....with the only mention of it being 'it is 'interestingly shaped'...COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU....SOMETHING IS WRONG....OR......A VERY CRAZY SERIES OF UNRELATED EVENTS THAT HAVE COINCIDED TO CREATE A COINCIDENTAL SCENARIO...

I know which one seems more probable. Do you? This is what I call 'common sense'.
edit on 30-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
I read numerous posts and reports on ELENIN (C/2010-X1) and I have a few questions regarding this comet, the earthquakes we've seen when it aligns with the earth and sun, and its size. Using the JPL plotter, you can clearly see that during these following major EQ events that Elenin is directly lined up with the earth and sun. Furthermore, it is of some concern that on 9/27/2011 that we will be aligned again but at a much smaller distance (0.38AU) with the "comet".

My question is this.. How is it possible that a comet of 1-5km could have such a gravitational impact on our planet so much so as to cause 2 ~9.0 EQ events in the past year and one ~7.0? I would naturally conclude that the size of this comet is drastically underestimated or that it is not a comet at all.

I've uploaded the 3 past alignments and 1 future aligmnent to the following location and it is worthwhile taking a look as it relates to this discussion. It validates my point that this comet is causing seismic activity on earth.

Chile:

Christ Church:

Japan:

Next alignment (9-27-2011):

edit on 29-7-2011 by brigand because: date corrected

edit on 29-7-2011 by brigand because: (no reason given)

ok japan earthquake happened on march 11 not the 15th, there were no recorded earth quakes on the 15th and there was no alignment with elenin on the 11th march. if i want to be picky i could say there was no alignment on the 27th february as well but ill let that pass since i cant get elenin to sit in the same spot as in your picture for some reason.

funny though there was two smaller earth quakes in august 28 2009 one in north china and one near indonesia 6.2 and 6.9 respectively also kinda aligned with elenin but far away near jupiter.

so theoretically the closer it gets the stronger the earthquakes right? lets list them.

august 28 2009 6.9 banda sea, indonesia
august 28 2009 6.2 qing hai, china
feb 27 2010 8.8 chile

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Common sense?

We, the simple people, ARE USING COMMON SENSE when we see an object, that aligns with the Sun and Earth 3 times, and on those 3 dates, or only hours before or after, there are SIGNIFICANT geological events EVERYTIME.

The next date, Sept 27, WHEN USING COMMON SENSE....Not the Degree in Science and Astronomy Sense...BUT COMMON SENSE....tells me, and every other person I have showed this, that the chances are incredibly increased of 1. It causing an Earthquake again and 2. Causing something far more significant due to it's closer proximity....USING COMMON SENSE.

When USING COMMON SENSE, and you see with your very own eyes, someone posting new Elenin data on the Nasa Buzz Room....then you see the ENTIRE SITE SHUT DOWN...and you realise the closest approach given was 0.0004AU, and then you realise the entire COMA of the Comet may possibly envelope the Earth...IF that distance is true...BUT NASA'S BEHAVIOUR CERTAINLY DIDNT SHOW THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE TO CALM AN ALERT FORUM (Of Professionals and Non-professionals)!!!...COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU SOMETHINGS WRONG.

When USING COMMON SENSE, and you realise the whole world has just lost money and is incredible debt you wonder where has all the money been going, even those who have the money, where is it all going???

Maybe, you sir, need to remove that degree from the wall and consider the coincidences...however unrelated YOU may believe them to be.

Sorry, but I need to add....WHEN USING COMMON SENSE...and trying to view the newest pictures of Elenin on www.spaceobs.org...and the website is down....with the only mention of it being 'it is 'interestingly shaped'...COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU....SOMETHING IS WRONG....OR......A VERY CRAZY SERIES OF UNRELATED EVENTS THAT HAVE COINCIDED TO CREATE A COINCIDENTAL SCENARIO...

I know which one seems more probable. Do you? This is what I call 'common sense'.

common sense tells me that spaceobs.org went down from the sheer mass of elenin conspiracy theorists flooding the site considering it is not used to such heavy traffic. but your common sense says that its the hidden powers that be that have taken it down and have allowed it back up.
edit on 30-7-2011 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

It's not back up!!!

Disinfo agent.

Please, everyone, try this link www.spaceobs.org

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Today my site is online again. While it was working in test mode on the new hosting.

Welcome!

You were saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by choos

It's not back up!!!

Disinfo agent.

Please, everyone, try this link www.spaceobs.org

dont know if you are being sarcastic or not?

oh i see you all think i think its down somehow?!? lol try reading the end of the quote i had quoted first than read my reply to it maybe my post might make sense to you guys than?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by LightAssassin

spaceobs.org...

Still cant access it...sorry, must be overloaded with visitors then....I openly apologise for calling you a disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

spaceobs.org...

Still cant access it...sorry, must be overloaded with visitors then....I openly apologise for calling you a disinfo agent.

seriously i have clicked it 3 times and it has worked three times?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

OK, well I know the net is working because I am still on here posting...but that one just times out..???

'The connection has timed out

The server at spaceobs.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.'

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

OK, well I know the net is working because I am still on here posting...but that one just times out..???

'The connection has timed out

The server at spaceobs.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.'

screen shot (hope this works)

check out his first post and the date it was posted.
edit on 30-7-2011 by choos because: no time only date

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Thanks mate, ok, well I have an issue then....strange.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

spaceobs.org...

you are on the ball.

Can not believe that we are going to die. Need to re adjust my life.

Best wishes

edit on 30-7-2011 by guessing because: impact

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Guessing, Can you access it fine?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Common sense?

Yes, common sense. No offence, but it's something alot of people don't seem to be using, yourself included.

There were no alignments. Check this FACT for yourself. Using the jpl orbit viewer, zoom in to maximum and then view the alignments in all directions. There are NO alignments. You dont need a degree to use your eyes.

This date is infact the one that is closest to alignment. But seeing as there were no alignments previously, so the earthquakes were not caused by them, then there will be no problem in the future from a 'close' alignment with a COMET.

A suspicious mind might tell you something is wrong. If you doubt the data NASA has provided, then get your maths head on and do the calculations yourself. Until you are willing to do that, quit whining about it.
Interesting to note that NASA is now suggesting Elenin might be a cluster comet. So therefore it will be smaller parts, chances are it's not even going to make it around the sun, it will probably be melted by then.

What are you suggesting by this?

The capitalist system is a system based on debt. We are all born with nothing. Therefore in order for us to make money, debt has to be created somewhere. The whole capitalist system is based on debt, it's a con, a massive PONZI scheme, a system to simply control people. Because it is based on debt, there will always be financial collapses.

If there was to be any sort of an ELE, then money is totally irrelevant, so 'where the money is going' who cares? You could argue the financial collapse is just an orchestrated distraction.

I don't need a degree to know that a comet is of no threat, there were no coincidental alignments.
Maybe YOU sir, should learn to check all the facts before you go posting and making a fool of yourself.

That's not common sense, its a suscpicious mind.

Answer me this, if you are using common sense and you believe NASA is withholding, or being dishonest, then why do you believe Elenin exists at all? Have you seen it? If you can't believe NASA, then why do you believe they are posting data about a comet at all? Why wouldn't they just withold it? Where is your common sense now?

Yes, I know what is more probable. I also know you are blinded by your desire for a doom event, you are missing the simplest of facts, NO ALIGNMENTS.

st.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

You dissect threads well, and yes, granted it is a 'suspicious mind' that see's these things.

I have no desire for a doom event. I feel we've probably earned it for the way we've treated Shan...but I definitely do not want it.

I believe Elenin exists because people, including sydneystargazers.com have watched the comet.

I do not want to rule out that the object isnt interacting with the Sun and Earth when it is only a 'vertical', if you will allow, alignment. We know for a fact that we havent understood the universe or our solar system yet therefore the coincidences of the earthquakes in correlation to the alignment, albeit not perfect (but we dont necessarily understand all the factors in play), with Comet Elenin needs to atleast count as something of a strange event.

Am I the only person, who once thought completely rationally...but cannot say so now because this topic seems taboo now, who thinks it's wrong to disount these three alignments and the possibility of what the 4th will do...?

I'm not going to get my maths helmet on. As a general public we have paid professionals to do this job for us and when the website where these people talk and discuss posts THAT info...NO an acceptable response is NOT TO SHUT THE WEBSITE DOWN but CORRECT the miscalculation of that forum member....

I know you will try and try and try to convince people otherwise but you will see this steadfast attitude for a long time because the circumstances HAVE NOT been crystal clear with this comet.

I do appreciate your perspective of the (non-)event and respect your opinion.

Sorry, to answer your final question...Maybe they announced Elenin to give people a false doom icon, which does damage on it's own accord, but the real danger is whats lurking behind it!!! And everyone thought the destruction was over...but it was only the beginning (sounds biblical, it's not, just sounds good
).

Peace and love.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I, like others have pondered the same concerns you raise. While given the amount of time I have been studying this suspected association with earthquakes supposedly attributed to alignment with Comet Elenin, such data also made me consider the initial question of how could a such a small in mass object have such an effect on earth based on these supposed alignments?

Well, like others, I have had to conclude that perhaps there might be something else out there that has the necessary mass needed to create such alignment related earthquakes. This is where other space objects of a yet unknown mass could be causing such earthquakes based on alignment. It could also be something else yet considered.

While many have already concluded that we are not being told the truth, we have been told sufficient material necessary to do some more logical thinking about what could be going on.

Russian scientist studying Comet Elenin have claimed based on scientific observation that Comet Elenin is under intelligent control. This was supposedly based on Comet speeds that were altering and comet direction that was being adjusted as if under "intelligent control."

Now with this being said, let me add the other elements that allowed me to then think of a new possibility that has yet to be discussed anywhere but right here on ATS.

If the Comet Elenin is under intelligent control, then whoever sent for it, also had to plan in great detail for its perihelion arrival date of September 11, when Comet Elenin is supposedly closest to our sun and then there is Sept 29, which is also the very day that biblical Revelations verse 1, 2, 3, and 4 begin to prove and show itself to all of humanity on September 29th, 2011. Once again a coincidence that I feel is not a true coincidence.

Add in October 18 which is the approximate date of Comet Elenin passing closest to earth and then the critical period where earth passes through the debris tail of this supposed Comet Elenin.

Also of great importance in this consideration I offer, is the fact that researchers like Ian Xel Lungold and Dr. Carl Johan Callerman, have proven to the world community at large that the true Mayan end date is not Dec.21st, 2012, but Oct.28, 2011, and as such, this revised date also points to another coincidence that I cannot ignore with regard to Comet Elenin being something else that is going on and not the Comet we have been told it is.

Here is a recent crop circle discovered on July 29, 2011. I have done my own analysis of this crop circle and what I find I wish to share. While my findings are in no way confirmed, I still feel they offer the public the needed facts necessary to see that perhaps we are being deceived in a huge way and what this crop circle shows, just happens to match the critical dates that are associated with this passing.

I have added dates and labels I feel help to explain this recent crop circle and how it also has the potential for causing a pole shift of earth as the object speeds out of our solar system and returns to deep space.

Add in the FEMA/DHS EMS emergency broadcast test scheduled for 11-09-11 which is when earth is supposedly in a strong position to be struck by either Comet Honda or more specifically asteroid YU55 and this whole event gets even more puzzling based on the timing of the dates and that it all points to Comet Elenin being sent for, controlled with speed so as to arrive on the dates needed so as to legitimize the ritual that Comet Elenin represents in the bigger scheme of things.

Add in the last Comet Elenin alignment occurring on 11- 22-11, the anniversary of the JFK assassination from 11-22-63 and you should by now be suspicious enough to consider my theory that what is coming is coming by design and by some predetermined master schedule that has been carefully prepared so as to create the fear and concern that such anomalies would create in typical normal human beings thought processes.

What makes November 22, 2011 such an important clue is that this just happens coincidentally once again to be the first day that earth begins to enter into the Pleiades star system, where Sirius, for those that know, the star system that the great pyramids and other ancient pyramids are aligned with it in the heavens.

Imagine that 11-22-11 significance, and if that isn't the smoking gun that clearly points to the NWO, then I don't know what is.

This last point is what made me have to conclude that Comet Elenin is being brought here under intentional control to arrive on certain dates so as to fulfill a ritual requirement that is moving us towards the goal of a one world government and a NWO. The fact that they also incorporated biblical Revelations 1,2,3,4 into this arrival is to me phenomenal to coordinate.

OK, now with all that I have included, bare in mind, I mentioned these few Comet Elenin elements of concern, because if the mass of Comet Elenin is not large enough to cause the respective earthquakes based on alignment, then it can only mean one thing to me that would be causing such confusion.

I have had to consider that the object called Comet Elenin is indeed under intelligent control and that its arrival has been planned with great attention to dates and positions within space itself by those that sent for Comet Elenin to arrive just exactly as we are seeing it unfold before our very eyes.

This would suggest that the reason we are having significant earthquakes on the dates associated with alignment, is because those that are controlling the Comets arrival, are perhaps using top secret weapons, secret tectonic weapons to create such earthquakes such as with Japan where many have already concluded that Japan was man made disaster and also a secret and covert act of war that is ongoing among certain groups within the elite circles using of course secret weather weapons, HAARP and even perhaps space based weapons necessary to create the illusion that these alignments are causing natural earthquakes, when if fact they are not.

Volcanoes, weather patterns could all be altered by existing technologies and so, if they wanted to give the illusion that Comet Elenin is the cause of all of the earthquakes, then there has to be major earthquakes generated on the dates in question, because lastly what this whole incident is also a mega global ritual that is being played out day by day as we get closer to set dates critical to those that are conducting this fake Comet Elenin arrival.

While I wish that it was easy to answer concerns and discuss such matters in a brief manner, but the complexity of it all requires the consideration of all the material I have included and more to see that perhaps, someone is intentionally generating and creating the earthquakes to deceive us and to give credibility of a legitimate danger from Comet Elenin where none exists.

While I wish I could say that this is all that concerns me, but for the sake of this threads discussion, please consider my thoughts and I feel you will be considering what no one else has yet to discuss in the manner I have just explained.

Thanks again for the thread and I sincerely hope that I have offered you and others some additional discussion regarding Comet Elenin and alignments that supposedly are the cause of the major earthquakes we have been experiencing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join