It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Brother's and Sister's in Christ!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
“The Holy Spirit is among US”

From the moment the members of a religious gathering said, “The Holy Spirit is among us,” when they claimed theirs the highest authority above all other authorities, when they accepted the results of their own meditation as more worthy than the divine spark that exists in every person (that is, the intellect and conscience), from this time, a great lie originated, a lie which deceives the bodies and souls of many people, which has destroyed millions of human beings, and which continues its terrible work.

In 1682, a Dr. Leyton, a respected citizen of England who wrote a book criticizing a bishop, was put on trial and severely punished.
First he was harshly beaten, then one ear was cut away. After several days he was beaten again, through the injuries on his back had not healed: then they cut off his second ear, and tore off his nose.
This was done in the name of Christianity.

In 1636 a citizen of high standing, Samuel Gorton departed England to a land that was said to tolerate freedom of religion . Upon his arrival he wrote in His diary that “he found it to be more rigid in religious matters (“no freedom of religion”). He was put into the stocks and whipped for His belief. Samuel was a well respected individual and an expert in English Law, though he was of a high standing this mattered not.
While defending a woman for working as his servant (un-married women were not allowed in the colonies) he was found guilty of their laws of inequality of women (Samuel wrote all were equal, slaves too under God) His home was burned down, land taken, whipped publicly, put in the stocks again then banished Rogue Island.(Rhode Island)
The Authorities (Winthrop) saw that Samuel kept preaching his beliefs. Now, out of their jurisdiction, Winthrop sent 200 troops and captured him. After the whipping (30 lashes) and water boarding, then sent to England in irons as a Heritic. Through the council Earl of Warwick, the King found him not guilty and allowed Gorton to return, this time under the protection of the King. Winthrop could never do harm to Him or his belongings ever again. (They couldn’t stop a man of conviction, later to be first President of the Colonies)
These men of a their particular faith showed the beginning of this letter to be true and is very alive today in our times.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

Lol, the first thing people did in America was take the native's land, enslave them and destroy they're culture and religion.
edit on 29-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Name of our Saviour A good lesson for believers

The name is one of the most desirable of men’s thought’s.

It leads men to do incredibly great things or incredibly stupid things.

Men want to be known.

Their name, to be on the lips of others. They desire all to summon to there name as the Lords of Old demanded that all be summon to their name.

Names were how one knew ones own heritage.
Status in life, i.e. heritage.

You have seen it throughout all of History.

Great Men and Women who have made a name for themselves and are brought through times past to present through tells (stories) of people from one land to the other. about some deed or effect or for no real reason have made a name for themselves.

However, they made a name for themselves.

Ask yourself if, for instance, this Pope dies why can’t He resurrect Himself.
He has made a name such as, Gods chosen leader and actually the Temporary Son of God here on Earth claim.

How come none of them have lived forever?

Babylon the Great was destroyed.
They tried to make a name for themselves above the name of Yahuah.
They wanted to be a Great Name among the Entire World and have one Government, one people, one language, One World United in Pagan Gods (Hero’s/Gods of war, such as were the children of the fallen watchers which almost devoured the Entire Planet. (Acceptable Mega Deaths)

These so called Hero Gods.

Ate first all cattle, beasts of the land, all crops, and then turned on man.
Cannibalizing flesh in more ways then one, by using man to create weapons of War and teaching so.
They killed the entire planet (polluted)

Yah had to wipe them off the Planet.

Bringing the whole Earth to a stand still and the waters (oceans ) jumped over the land and “Wa-La” new earth.

They the Children, were half Gods (watcher DNA) half human DNA) . Read Enoch. These so called Son’s of the Gods (destroyers of all things created ). These Maggots spirits were cast as punishment to roam the Earth until the End of Days as evil spirits

This Babylon, which as explained started the new destruction to come “End of Days”

In Names (nations) children were and still are being put on that altar of death (WAR). Names such as Rome, England, Japan in whatever country you live.
Loyalty to a name.

Pledges are loyalty to a name, United States of America for instance.

A name is a powerful thing, need I go on with examples?

Ok, a few more.

Hitler, Jim Jones, Nixon, Che, Castor, Palin oops there goes another one, Clinton(s)
I’m sure you remember some name.

Maybe even a Movie Star or celebrities.

Our life is filled with names of others for some reason or the other.

What about Yah’s Sons?

Kept from us His Name by the HRCC.

There is power in HIS name. “Yahusha” meaning
“Yah is our Salvation”

If you believe what is in the Scripture to be true (all translations), then you already believe so, for he (Yahusha) has said so.

We have been told in as much, that if we truly believe in His name Yahusha, you will be saved and be able to do as he, when He was amongst us.

The Conditions for being able to do these things he did, is to use His name.

Simple, (pause) yet complicated!

When you have Wormwood (poison) added to the mix of pure living water, you will find a name change.

You know the Adversary’s job is to misdirect the true worship towards Him (Lucifer) right?

True or false?

We who are drinking the Living Water (teachings of our “ha adon”(lord) our Kool-Aid) have found it to be Wormwood that poisoned the Living Waters into pagan practices.
Now being a truth to millions.

In turn, by keeping His name from us and substituting it with another has kept His name from being Honored, healing us, and doing all forms of miracles.

but we need His true name to pronounce and have on our lips and minds.

For all things are done through His name.

It is in His name not ours or any others that we get to have this Planet fresh and new after Judgment .

It is in Nations Names that we get our Nationalistic ideals of we are correct and others aren’t.

Thus starts the destruction of all things again in Names.

His name, Yahusha is above all names and we need to start realizing wormwood was thrown into the batch.

It stays true to most all, but for some reason names where changed and lost through time, this was work of our adversary who is tirelessly keeping us from finding the truth.

The truth in this, is the true name.

Everyone needs to rethink why it was changed.

By now you should realize the Sabbath was changed to. Why?

So again you must seek out why.

Of course you know I have.

You don’t have to look to far.

It’s one of the commandments we must obey.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

Well thats a fun story....put less spaces in it next time so it doesn't take up a whole page.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

No, it's not.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
reply to post by RevRay

Lol, the first thing people did in America was take the native's land, enslave them and destroy they're culture and religion.

That very same Samuel is my Blood Line mixed with Native Blood Cherokee. He bought the Land and the Natives remained His partners in the land he purchased. he taught them Love from above, he killed none of them. he made in his writings all Men and Women are Equal. Yes the white man did what i mentioned in The above post on Names.
The white man in his self rightous thoughts thought they owned Yah, but he belongs to all. What the white man did is to his shame and not to His glory. there is a price that will be paid and is possibly being paid now with the demon possessed Tea Party taking down this not so United States.
You reap what you sow my brother. White man has sown many Evils in the name of Yah.
but they have strived to make a Name for themselves and as in Babylon of old so shall it be in the New Babylon.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

Dude, what in the hell are you talking about? It seems you have gotten a bit carried away with some things....
....and I don't think this is the conversation for demons and aliens.

Edit: and anyone saying the "white man" did any favors for the natives....is REALLY mistaken. They lived in harmony with nature, the white man believes he is the TOP of nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by RevRay

No, it's not.

Well another who rejects the Law (Torah) and believes I suppose that we are not adopted into Yahuah's family through the Sacrifice of Yahusha.
I am a Natsrim (Nazarene) Messianic to you.

You will call me a Yahudizer I suppose, just like the rest of you who claim Hail Zeus as your deity.
Good luck with not believing we should obey as you would distort the name to be GOD.

As us Sons of Yah would say, you are what Calendar you go by. For you have Pagan names on your lips for your days and months and you have distorted the true teachings of Yahusha.

I guess it is OK to Kill too since you believe not in the Torah.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevRay

Originally posted by JustinSee
reply to post by RevRay

That very same Samuel is my Blood Line mixed with Native Blood Cherokee. He bought the Land and the Natives remained His partners in the land he purchased. he taught them Love from above, he killed none of them. he made in his writings all Men and Women are Equal.

Dude, Pictures/links/proof,or it didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

All your names and words mean NOTHING. Thats the problem with religion. It just divides everyone up, making people think they are special. It destroys any unification and spirituality we have.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

"christians seem to be overly represented here?? what the heck does that mean? How can a public forum, with no mandates or requirements or cencorships for minorities etc possibly be overrepresented in any specific area? If there are more christians here than you would expect, it is probably because there are more chrisitans in the world than you would expect. To say we are over represented implies that the number of any given group of people is something that is controlled, as in someone let in too many chrisitans. This is a public forum, and and representations here by any group would by default be a proper representation. Or am I misunderstanding you?

As for people harping on the OP for his subject matter, sorry you feel the need to be offended. I cant believe I liv ein an age where on a forum devoted to aliens, supernatural, alternative blah blah blah, a simple belief in God that has existed for thousands of years is not welcome. But if the OP had said "hey I was abducted by aliens and have the sore rectum to prove it and we are all gonna die next year" why people here would be starring and flagging the poop out of it. Why is it that normal is bad here and abnormal is just peachy keen? You want to know why Christians feel hated? Because we are.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

You will call me a Yahudizer I suppose,. . .
Would I be safe in saying that you are not a Christian, then because you seem to understand nothing about it?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

sorry - i dont think these things were done in the name of christianity. They were done in the name of catholocism. Not all christians were aparty to this. Not every one that believes in God thinks that those things were in any way ok. Why is it that modern people that love and try to live the words of God and Jesus are always tied to the cross which was the crusades, or the inquisition? Why can we not stand here with a Bible and say we are different, we do not condone, we are not guilty. If some guy in blue pants goes on a murdering rampage, and next week you go out in blue pants, can we accuse you of murder? If someone comes to this forum and says "Hi, I am german and I love you all and feel peace and light and happiness from the bottom of my heart for all of you", will you cast stones and say sorry - you are a murderer because you are german and so was Hitler? No. You wouldnt even think twice about it. But you have been conditioned to do this with christians. You have been taught to feel superior to us and to ridicule us. We are immune however. We suffer for Him that suffered the most, and no amount of suffering we can ever endure here on eaerth at the hands of humans like you will ever equal to the humiliation and suffering of Jesus. so bring it

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

The thing is, when people "Spread the Word", they usually destroy everything in they're path. It also makes people delusional when they believe they are special AND chosen...

EDIT

Originally posted by Revealation
1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

You can switch the word devil out with Christian any day.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by RevRay

and no amount of suffering we can ever endure here on eaerth at the hands of humans like you will ever equal to the humiliation and suffering of Jesus. so bring it

I don't get. Didn't Jesus have a good life? Wasn't he loved, adored, fed, clothed, worshipped? He suffered physical pain for maybe 24 hours. Are you kidding me? Don't make me list the kind of suffering nature/god imparts on humanity everyday. Do I need to go get pictures of suffering children in 3rd world countries, or pictures of the humiliated pieces of humankind littered around the world? Don't talk to me of Jesus' suffering. I call BS!
edit on 29-7-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

ummmm, no, have to disagree with you on that one. First off, I guess the humiliation would have to begin with God, in Eden, when he found out that his two children had betrayed him for a bit of wisdom. That had to have hurt. So when you look around and you see suffering, that is our part of the punishment. We do not live in eden, we have been cursed to walk the earth and toil it to feed us, to fail at it often, to feel pain, it is all part of being out here, outside of paradise.

And Jesus may have had some priveledges, in that he had respect from many people, many followers. But that hardly means he was priveledged. He was poor actually. And He was often ridiculed and challenged. And his final days were not only painful, humiliating, but to be crucified for being a messenger of peace and love - that just had to be horrible. Not like being crucified for being a theif or murderer - he was an enlightened soul who stuck to his beliefs even as he was marched with his cross on his shoulder. And why did he do it???? He did it as an act of sacrifice - to save everyone else. that is not something anyone else would do.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

He did it as an act of sacrifice - to save everyone else. that is not something anyone else would do.
People die for other people every day, and they don't have to. If you had a chance to save everyone in the whole world with your life, would you do it? If not, are you saying there is no one here on this planet who would do it, when there are people putting there lives on the line everyday, sometimes just to save ONE person. Look at firefighters, police officers, etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

He did it as an act of sacrifice - to save everyone else. that is not something anyone else would do.
People die for other people every day, and they don't have to. If you had a chance to save everyone in the whole world with your life, would you do it? If not, are you saying there is no one here on this planet who would do it, when there are people putting there lives on the line everyday, sometimes just to save ONE person. Look at firefighters, police officers, etc.

they do it to save mortal lives. And when they save a life it is immediate, accknowledged, not without its fanfair. Would they save a life, knowing that that saving would only manifest itself after the prson had died, so there would be no show no fanfare, knowing that their sacrifice it was ridiculed, frowned upon, mocked, challenged.? Would they not just risk their lives, but knowlingly spread their arms on a cross while being jeered and spat upon, knowing that only when everyone else had died would his sacrifice be truly seen, that until that day he and all who spoke of him would be similarly ridiculed? and forget not that Jesus us not dead, but alive. Very much alive. I am sure he is still privy to the arrows people sling at him when they downplay his sacrifice, when they tease the ones who truly feel love for Him and what he had offered to you all. I wonder does it still feel like spit upon his face.....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I will reply this time but I will not reply again to somone who keeps quoting walls of scripture at me rather than appearing to have any conscious engagement. How your cognition merely brushes aside the points raised in the video and becomes apologetic enough to immediately start pointing out that Satan is more evil merely reminds me of the playground diatribe of 'my dad's better than your dad'. As an adult i find this wearisome at best.
When you say,
Christ is the first Adam and the last.
As Adam was apparently one of the first sinners it almost seems as if you consider the Jesus figure as a sinner or in some way carrying sin. I believe that in some way certain religious people feel this to be true and in a post Freudian world with the advent of psychoanalysis and psychiatry such displacements and projections are seen as a sign of mental illness.
He went through the same trials on earth as we have gone through.
Well this little nugget I believe says more about your mental state rather than being in any way a part of a valid credo people can live their lives through.
I posited in an earlier reply in this thread that you simply cannot identify with your victim. It is the way many peadophiles and rapists, murderers and other violent psycopathies manifest themselves in the erotocising or displacement of their own sufferings. However it does not work the victim's experience is different to the perpetrator's and euphamising such a dreadful murder that Christians see as somehow satisfying a deep need in themselves is troubling to say the least. You actually celebrate somebody being tortured to death as a way out of your own cognitive and emotional problems. Were this presented in any other way other than a religious act you would see it as perverse.
One last point before I go and it is a point raised many times but you continue to raise the point of sin and how Adam brought death to the world. No he did not we are a living organism and therefore have a finite life span.
Let us now examine original sin which was that Adam was tempted to eat from the tree of knowledge and understand the difference between right and wrong and examine some of the homoerotic aspects to the creation story. For priests have used this passage to cause untold misery to all women for thousands of years by twisting this to mean that women are unclean and their natural procreative urges are somehow unclean. The priesthoods fear of menstruation and the casting of women as unclean disgusts me.
You join a site that says deny ignorance yet fully support, nay proselytize, a god that wants us to have no knowledge and to not know the difference between right or wrong and understanding is a fall from grace?
Now many Christians understand that the Bible was written by men it's a way of reconciling the contradictions, fallacies and downright errors in such a tome.
So let's look at the character of those men.
Misogynists and rather fallible, except of course if it wasn't for women they'd be omnipotent gods themselves and live forever. The psychiatric implications of this fear of any emotional dependancy on the mother is also manifest in the Islamic males mindset.
The creation myth. Adam was born of dust, no connection with mummy there then, ah! but of course mummy needed Adam in order to be created. Maternal envy.
Women should be controlled and dominated persecuted because if it wasn't for women men would be living forever and still best chums with their God. Homoerotic vaginal envy.
So to see homophobic religious zealots following a book based on homoeroticism causes me mirth.
I could have quoted papers and dragged in all sorts of references but these are my opinions and I have a connection to the words I have written. Please do not expect an answer if you throw walls of scripture at me. Words you are seperated from by time, language and culture.
edit on 30/7/11 by goldentorch because: spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join