It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING NEWS** Maddy McCann possibly found in India

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
It's only because of missing children such as Maddie McCann that we can sit back all smug and say "I'd never let mine out of my sight." At the minute my daughter's in the shower 2 rooms away from me. The front door between us is unlocked, as is the bathroom window. I suppose some monster could happen by and steal her away forever, but I feel we're safe enough, so I'll continue to sit where I am and not panic.

I'm sure they never dreamed in a million years that any of the children would come to any harm on their family holiday while the kids slept and the adults had a meal and a drink in the same complex a hundred feet away (or whatever) in - what they thought- was an enclosed area. Gerry said - it felt safe - like they were having tea in their garden while the kids were in the house.

Folk who think the McCann's don't punish themselves inside every day must be living in cloud cuckoo land, or they watch too much drama trash on TV. But those folk who want them punished even more are SICK themselves. Stop kicking into them.

Swing back to the 70s and before that, when every kid who could walk played outside, sometimes miles away from mum and dad, all day till they got hungry. That was before we knew about paedophiles and perverts and all that. If you were social services and had a time machine you'd have to go back and report millions upon millions for neglect.

As I said, if it wasn't for the McCanns and folk like them, you wouldn't know it was dangerous out there. You should be thanking them. Poor buggers.

That's all well and good, but doesn't apply to the millions of Britons who think they killed her.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

Unfortunately there has been many spottings of "Maddy McCann" lookalikes worldwide. Maddy has looks very similar to many little Caucasian/English girls.

When I first heard the story break at the time of the disappearence my first thoughts were this little girl has been sold in to child slex slavery in Europe or the Middle East where she would fetch big $$$ and I strongly doubt this little girl will ever reappear again. I hope I'm wrong.
edit on 28-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Lets hope that it is Maddie and that she is o.k.
I personally think that Kate and Gerry McCann should have been imprisoned following Maddies abduction because of their unforgivable selfishness and negligence - you don't go on a family holiday abroad a leave your children on their own EVER!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
That's all well and good, but doesn't apply to the millions of Britons who think they killed her.

Well, if that's the case then it shows just how many folk are walking this earth who are missing empathy and compassion for their fellow beings, and how backward a race we still are. Missing empathy goes under psychopath btw. But I'll bet anything, that if any one of those uncaring millions had a similar thing happen in their family they'd be crying out for folk who DO care to be on their side. Thank goodness there are some.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Well, if that's the case then it shows just how many folk are walking this earth who are missing empathy and compassion for their fellow beings, and how backward a race we still are. Missing empathy goes under psychopath btw. But I'll bet anything, that if any one of those uncaring millions had a similar thing happen in their family they'd be crying out for folk who DO care to be on their side. Thank goodness there are some.

No. Lacking empathy would be believing the official McCann story and not caring for the girl, that isn't my position, I believe they killed their daughter! That isn't lacking empathy, that's having a viewpoint different to your own.

What you're doing is like saying people who support Mumia Abu-Jamal are in favour of cop-killing - While completely missing the fact that people who support Mumia don't believe him to have killed the police officer, and therefore such claims against the person are fallacious.

OR that people who don't believe the official story on 9/11 cannot empathise, care nothing for those dead and are therefore psychopaths. It's just a bogus and idiotic line of reasoning. And I'm offended you'd put that on me, without knowing a single thing about me, actually.

My ability to empathise is just fine. But so is my ability to use reason. All the evidence points to the fact the McCanns are a bunch of liars. I propose they're psychopaths.

Thanks.
edit on 28-7-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From what I can see the parents do not hold out hope that it is her:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Yes, looking in it is unbelievable that they went out and left her and yes it was stupid - but they will live the rest of their lives knowing that themselves. How can we judge any further than that?

I have always thought that had this been some chav family in Benidorm, boozing away their giro's then the press would have hammered them - but again I think their punishment is well out weighing their mistake. "I would never do that" may well be true but I think we should remember 'there but for the grace of god' and all that! We all have to hope that one day we don't make a choice that leads to this kind of tragedy.

The issue is that some poor wee thing either suffered or is suffering. I am sorry to say that I am pretty doubtful this is her. Having been to that part of the world I am sure a young white child stood out like a sore thumb - which may have sparked thoughts in people's minds.

I obviously hope I am very wrong. What a wonderful conclusion if it turns out to be true.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Sorry but I disagree with you completely.
Between them Kate and Gerry drank 4 bottles of wine and were completely pissed - the barman and waiter who served them all that night were fired by the hotel for talking to the press and giving them a copy of the bar tab for the night.
Secondly and more importantly being a parent is the most important role that any adult can have and to leave your 3 children all aged under 5yrs old in a room all on their own in a foreign country while you go out and get smashed is completely irresponsible and selfish and anyone with kids who disagrees is just as bad as the McCanns.
IMO Kate and Gerry McCann should have been imprisoned for their criminal negligence and they should not be allowed to look after ANY children unsupervised. Sounds harsh I know but I'm sick of all these do-gooders who keep giving it the old 'it must be soo hard for them, poor things' bulls++t.
Kate and Gerry McCann dererve all the pain and suffering they are going through and more because it will be nothing in comparison to the fear and confusion that poor Maddie went through on that terrible night and if she is still alive ( I believe she is ) that she may still be going through now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TattooedWarrior
reply to post by NadaCambia

Sorry but I disagree with you completely.
Between them Kate and Gerry drank 4 bottles of wine and were completely pissed - the barman and waiter who served them all that night were fired by the hotel for talking to the press and giving them a copy of the bar tab for the night.
Secondly and more importantly being a parent is the most important role that any adult can have and to leave your 3 children all aged under 5yrs old in a room all on their own in a foreign country while you go out and get smashed is completely irresponsible and selfish and anyone with kids who disagrees is just as bad as the McCanns.
IMO Kate and Gerry McCann should have been imprisoned for their criminal negligence and they should not be allowed to look after ANY children unsupervised. Sounds harsh I know but I'm sick of all these do-gooders who keep giving it the old 'it must be soo hard for them, poor things' bulls++t.
Kate and Gerry McCann dererve all the pain and suffering they are going through and more because it will be nothing in comparison to the fear and confusion that poor Maddie went through on that terrible night and if she is still alive ( I believe she is ) that she may still be going through now.

Disagree with me about what?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sadly its not her though
edit on 28/7/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

it wont be maddy....and heres why,she was killed in the apartment.the portuguese police think so,scotland yard think so,the corpse sniffing dogs think so,her cold eyed mother even has it written all over her face.
strange that when the child is found the parents do not travel to india,i would if she was mine,just in case.but i honestly think they wont travel because they know it is not possible for maddie to be found,and whats more i think they are so aware that most people suspect them that they cannot even be bothered to keep up the pretence any longer.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh please let it be true! I can't imagine the suffering those parents have gone through.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Whoah, imagine finding a white girl in India as a missing child - Hell, she's probably a child slave! I'm surprised the news isn't reporting about that even though she's not the McCann's child!
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
shes dead

i expect "news" like this to surface every couple years.

her parents are invested in keeping her ghost alive.

it gives em the chance to justify still accepting donations, plus every hint helps them to draw away suspicion they did it.

rest in peace maddie, you never left portugal.

its a nice place to die

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
DAILY MAIL TODAY: IT'S NOT MADDIE

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Oh please I hope it is her and that she is well.

I also feel the same way. Pray that it is her for their sakes.
I hope this girl is returned to her long suffering parents.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
shes dead

i expect "news" like this to surface every couple years.

her parents are invested in keeping her ghost alive.

it gives em the chance to justify still accepting donations, plus every hint helps them to draw away suspicion they did it.

rest in peace maddie, you never left portugal.

its a nice place to die

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I would believe this if it weren't for the fact there were known kidnappers "shopping" for children already on order in that vicinity at the same time. Everyone is not after children to kill them although it is a damn sight more common than should be in any society that claims to be civilized. Here in America or abroad we have to face the facts there is a market for abducted children...for "good" and bad purposes. For slaves, sex and worse as well as for the so desperately needed addition to families.
Somewhat thankfully and God forbid your words be true, I think Maddie was abducted by a pro and sold to people desperate for a child to love, that resembled them so as not to draw suspicion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

There was a case not 40miles away from where i live about two or three years ago when a

child of three or four years of age was playing in the bath while her mother was in the kitchen

nearby washing the dishes and listening to her daughter playing and talking to her dolls

which she was bathing. When the mother went in to get the girl the bathroom was empty.

The police were called and the girl was found a few hours later naked distressed abused

and frozen (It was winter and there was snow on the ground) The "monster" who abducted

her was caught about two weeks later, he actually lived about 60 miles away from where

this family lived.

Now wouldn't you say a child was SAFE IN HER OWN HOME and with her parents only

feet away? Well this tale PROVES that there is nowhere safe when there are "MONSTERS"

around.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

And unless you did it - you don't know.
So why speculate?

Why manifest a reality other than that which might best be true?
edit on 28-7-2011 by newcovenant because: your depression spreads like a cancer

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I still people are still hiding from the inconvenient truths!

www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk...

The McCanns are proven liars.

I propose that if a Portuguese family holidayed in England and the reverse happened, that the vast majority of Brits would be rubbishing the hypothetical families claims. The whole McCann saga runs deep, it shows that xenophobia and elitism are still rife in the British media and British medias minds.

There is absolutely no evidence that Madeline was kidnapped. All the evidence leads you to her parents. But some good British middle class folks couldn't possibly be anything less than innocent angels

If the McCanns were a bunch of working class chavs this thread wouldn't exist. How disgusting a country we live in.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Rockefeller's little plaything?

Didn't he just return from a trip to India?

From the Indian Express:

www.indianexpress.com...

This particular article makes note of his quiet presence there. Noteworthy for interest if nothing else.

I have always wondered if the little one was taken for some trophy for pedophelia.

Praying for her parents and her, whoever she is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join