It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING NEWS** Maddy McCann possibly found in India

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think it is well worth reposting NadiaCambia's link as the questions asked in it totally blow the McCanns credability out of the water AND points to them killing their daughter and trying to cover it up.

I have no doubts now that they did it.

Kind of puts the mothers ice maiden reactions to focus just after the incident.

She was numb.. She was complicit in killing and covering up her daughters death.. Accidently? Probably, but both of them should be doing serious jail time now for fraud and man slaughter at the least.

The Portuguese cops had their number from the begining!
edit on 29-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: spelling and fixing links

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrankyPantsUK
The Portuguese cops had their number from the begining!

The British government started interfering in the case right from the beginning as well. Personally, I believe that people high up in the Labour government of Prime Minister Gordon Brown were duped into helping the McCanns less than an hour after her disappearance was announced by Kate in Prahia da Luz.

A news story with Foreign Office attribution appeared on the website of the Telegraph newspaper at 12:01 AM, May 04, 2007, just two hours after Kate made her announcement. In order for that to occur, the government would have to have committed to the parent's story less than an hour after Kate's initial "discovery" that Madeleine was missing.

Notwithstanding several mistakes made by the Portugese police, once the British government had jumped in on the side of the McCanns, the hope of solving this crime went out the window. This is discussed in detail in my thread, Madeleine McCann: Vector Addition.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-7-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Just a correction, there's no "h" in "Praia da Luz".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by ipsedixit

Just a correction, there's no "h" in "Praia da Luz".

Even though you corrected spelling,( MOD or not,) i think your post was a little bit off topic this time mate. I DO enjoy reading your posts.( Most times) But why on this occasion does one letter in a word mean that much to you????????? Are you trying to distract from the actual topic???? ( i dont think you were)
BUT Why does the incorrect spelling of "Praia da Luz" in the post by ipsedixt concerning Maddy really matter??? Does it stop Maddy and her Disappearance or the investagation and the cover up behind it?????????? NO, it wouldn't nore does it.
Ipsedixit raised some great points , as did DrHammondStoat, CrankyPantsUK and many,many other of our friends on ATS, fore and against the disappearance"(m#rder)"of Maddie.
I believe that one thing happened , as do many others.
Yet WHY the last point you raised after all these pages was SPELLING of a single word.
Was this about Thread about spelling mate? No,,,,,, it wasn't, was it???
So why even bring it up?????? MOD or not, WHY??????????
We are talking about the" possible" murder of a child and a " possible" cover up by her family and even
governments, and your talking about correct spelling of a letter in a word????
Murder is murder even if i spell it merder, is it not?????

Ps. How did you get 2 stars for your 1 lined comment

And why can you post 1 liners when we cant????????????????????????????????????????????????????
edit on 31-7-2011 by meathed because: WHY CAN MODS POST ONE LINERS AND WE CANT??????????????????

edit on 31-7-2011 by meathed because: mods

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Even though you corrected spelling,( MOD or not,) i think your post was a little bit off topic this time mate.
It was, a little, the name of the place from where Maddie disappeared is part of the topic.

But why on this occasion does one letter in a word mean that much to you?????????
Because that letter changes the name of the town to one that does not exist.

Are you trying to distract from the actual topic???? ( i dont think you were)
No, as you can see if you look at my older posts, I have been following this case since the beginning.

Ps. How did you get 2 stars for your 1 lined comment
Because someone gave them.

And why can you post 1 liners when we cant????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Anyone can make a one line post, it is only considered worth of a small punishment if it doesn't add nothing to the discussion. If you think I should be punished for my previous post make a complaint.

Sorry, everybody, for the interruption, now we can all get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As much as i hate to say it i do beleive that the poor child is dead. What better hiding place than the sea? All you need is some weights and well there you have it. I also hate to say this too as i hope i am wrong but i do believe the parents are guilty of something. Neglect most certaintly. No child should be left on their own. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
What better hiding place than the sea? All you need is some weights and well there you have it.

It's not as simple as it looks. You have to rent a boat from someone; you have to board the boat (carrying the child, of course), and you have to do all this in a short window of time, in a relatively small resort.
I am no expert on this case, but I would have thought the police would have investigated all and every single boat rental in tthe time frame of the disappearance.

I do agree with you, however, that the child is likely long dead by now.
A sad, sad case.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

Never EVER judge anyone by their reactions, especially in such appalling circumstances.

I have no idea if the McCanns had anything to do with it, but I do know that reactions are of NO VALUE when judging anyone's state of mind.
And the deepest, most atrocious pain is usually voiceless, motionlesss.... "numb".

edit on 31-7-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Although I think Maddie is dead, I don't think that her body was dropped on the ocean. That area has many fishermen with small boats (many of those manned by just one fisherman) that know all the boats in the area (no big marinas there) and that know the place very well.

And it would have been extremely risky, as AdAstra said.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

If you think I should be punished for my previous post make a complaint.

I dont think you should be punished mate.
, Maybe i am the one that should have been punished for my post.

Sorry, everybody, for the interruption, now we can all get back on topic.

I apoligise for the distraction too. Especially to you ArMaP
( I was a little drunk :@@
)

Sorry to be off topic.
Now Back to the debate

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For the poster that wished ill on my own kids ....well thats out of my hands I'm afraid, I did a good job at parenting you see they are all grown up ...... My opinion still stands, disregarding whether it is kidnap or murder it is a case of neglect which had endangered all their children therefore an investigation by the relevant authorities should have took place........ It Didn't!!

So whats so special about the McCanns compared to this Child Left unattended In a Car 45minutes This parent nearly went to jail! ....oh lets see , They left 3 children unattended with 1 check visit within the whole evening and it wasn't a car parked outside a shop....no it was a hotel room in a foreign land and they were sat a whole street and down a hill away...check out google earth.

Finally I feel very sad for those poor people who while holidaying in woop woop where ever it was, having a McCann Zealot trying to take their child from them..... If it was me he would have had no use of his hands for much longer after or his legs for that matter. I hope he was arrested?
edit on 1-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The entire India sighting is a hoax originating from an Indian journalist. The police chief in Leh has no knowledge of a child being detained, or passports being held or DNA being requested. However, Clarence Mitchell states that kate and gerry McCann saw a photograph and discounted it could be Madeleine, even though no photograph was taken.

here is a blog from David Bret India sighting who has done a lot of research into this and has statements from the police chief in Leh, it seems that the whole thing has originated from the McCanns

The net is closing in on them, they have lied from day one about the disappearance of their daughter and gone out of their way to silence anyone who questions their story. Out of the millions they received to search for their daughter only 13% was spent on the search, much more was spent on defence lawyers and PR spokespersons. I firmly believe that it is all catching up with them now and their lies are unravelling and about time too, enough people have been slandered by these people and it's time they were stopped!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
One other point I would lke to make about the whole Madeleine phenomena is the part the MSM (in particular Murdochs empire) have played in it and I still cannot believe people on here regurgitate the same "oh the poor parents" "they've suffered enough" "so you think you're a perfect parent - have you never made a mistake" "hope that the same thing doesn't happen to you" as they do in the tabloid press and so on and on and on ad infinitum.

Sadly children go missing all of the time but when do we ever here of them? What makes this child so special? all children are special. When something happens to a child, normally people will immediately jump on the parents but if anyone dares to criticise the McCanns you end up with a torrent of abuse re: the above quotes.

What did everyone think of Karen Mathews when her child "went missing" What about Casey Anthony? This has been a media manipulated situation from day one and I am surprised that so many ATS members cannot see that!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join