It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Oh yeah and I forgot about lady gaga....

FREE BRADLEY MANNING!

Start by doing your part to spread the love.

I have a website being designed for you all. We will actually do this. I promise.

www.tadpoll.org

[personal info removed]

, Earth, Solar System, Universe, I am

I love you all x

edit on 4/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: personal info removed

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its would seem to me that substance abuse runs rampit in this thread, thats just my opinion though.
I have stated before that I am a Christian and have always been close to God.
Yet I do and always have seen auras and I had many unexplained gut feelings that hit the nail on the head. Does this make me special?.......NO....I do not buy into any of the new age stuff. There is nothing in it I can call credible.
Very seldom do I even post on these type of threads.
There are simply things in this world, in this universe that we has humans can not explain. But humans have free will and an unhealthy dose of curiosity at times. Be carefull what you play with.
Sammy, I have to admitt, you lost me at 11:11. For the life of me I don't see these "great breakthroughs" you keep talking about. I got to page 40 and am still as lost as when I read your op.
A concerned EFNP

Quad

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I can not call anything about god credible .

just saying

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

I know that my pineal gland was stimulated via an implant that I was given,so I believe that this is the key to many questions.This is where the genetic barrier exists,a designed one I believe,one we are born with.This is tantamount to a crime against humanity,unless of course you were our creator and considered your job to be complete and as you wish it to be,in that case we are effectively trying to do a JAILBREAK,ha ha ha.

We are trying to grow up.I personally experienced telepathy with other humans so i believe it to be something we can all do naturally.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

So we are going into a "forth density" or is it a "fourth density?"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I know that my pineal gland was stimulated via an implant that I was given

And how do you know you were given an implant?
How do you know it is stimulating any particular part of your body?

I personally experienced telepathy with other humans

Why don't you do that for the million dollar prize? Probably because you are making this up as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

it's fourth density.i spelled fourth wrong,sorry spelling police.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I said I experienced it not that I was proficient at it,it was initiated with me not by me the first time after that it was natural.

I remember the implant being put in and I remember my body rejecting it when it was finished its job or cycle or whatever.

i held it and looked at it before I threw it out.At seven you dont know how to quantify such an object and such an experience'To even ask for anything beyond another humans word is silly,it is your own inability to recognise the truth that necessitates the need for you to request ungivable proof,you are really asking for a placebo to your own ability to know the truth in another humans words,that cant be manifested as physical proof you can be given,and it isnt faith or belief either it is a real physical ability to process incoming data by your brain .

I have vivid dreams that I write down sometimes when I wake up at 444,this is how I know it is the pineal gland.

Remember you have every opportunity to use your own physical tools to disprove what I say,that is your choice and therefore your job,I,on the other hand stand as proof itself,my words are real and physically manifested ,so the ball is in your court,go ahead and disprove anything I say,if you can.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Link that got passed to me today that I thought you guys might enjoy.

www.peacefulwarrior.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by one4all

I know that my pineal gland was stimulated via an implant that I was given

And how do you know you were given an implant?
How do you know it is stimulating any particular part of your body?

I personally experienced telepathy with other humans

Why don't you do that for the million dollar prize? Probably because you are making this up as well.

Million dollar prize? Hmmmmmm please explain................ This might be the reason the universe guided be to this thread

Lord knows I have been wondering why I read through it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

James Randi the magician has been offering a prize to anyone that can show any evidence of the paranormal. Lots of people try and he has been baiting them in with a larger and larger cash prize. So far no winners. Most people find out that they are going to have to be tested in a proper setting and then they go off and whine and cry like babies about how unfair it is to actually show their stuff. Some people are actually stunned when they are unable to perform the tests. An example was a dowser that was unable to find water under cardboard sheets laid over a lawn. Before that he had been able to see the effects when the water glasses were exposed. The person who claimed they could see into bodies and detect kidney issues surprised me. I learned after the failed test that they always guessed the left kidney was missing because in almost all kidney donor cases the left kidney is removed.

So if someone claims they can do telepathy by all means go out and earn a cool million. Of course that all depends on actually being able to do telepathy and not just be making a false claim.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

No problem. I wasn't sure, because either could have been what you meant.

So how does a different density matter? I suppose you are using density in a way other than what science uses it: a ratio of mass to volume.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

So you can't demonstrate telepathy or you imagined it?

That tricky implant was rejected? What a bad technology to use a material that is rejected. And then you threw it out. You threw out something to prove that you were abducted and implanted! You must be giving yourself the Homer Simpson doh slap every day for that mistake. Maybe at the age of 7 you didn't know it was an implant, but later on you realized that it was an implant. Or more likely this never happened and you made up this story.

So basically all of this is a delusion and you foster disinformation to others through these claims. Charming, really charming.

And then you identify the responsible agent due to a time and dreams. That is really lame evidence for it being the pineal.

my words are real and physically manifested ,so the ball is in your court,go ahead and disprove anything I say,if you can.

Sorry you are the one making these odd claims. It is your burden to show that any of this is true and so far that has been an utter failure.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Indigo is like a white man being introduced to a black man for the first time.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Yes now we are talking! Keep going.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join