It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well its very refreshing to know why everything is making sense now because of me reading this post tonight...thank you for your knowledge friend

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok here is some motivation.......went to sleep, woke up, started writing.....and this is what I read after my pen stopped moving.

Relate-Relive-Remember
Caged like a bird conforming thoughts do not let the wings of individuality fly.
Release the bonds that hold you there, find the truth, there is no fear.
The greatest seeds of information often die when not watered by imagination.
Look inwards and the progression is upwards.

My conscious compelled me to post this......

PL&PL

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If there is a Nibiru, then I will say it now:

I am not afraid of death

Come what may.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

" which is mainly a female based personality
"

Way to ostracize the female readers on ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
If there is a Nibiru, then I will say it now:

I am not afraid of death

Come what may.
Dam Straight i also feel this way at peace and certain that 2012 is a positive evolution not a end game

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

That's just word salad. The use of words such as density, dimension, and frequency is supposed to offer some legitimacy to pseudosciences. It doesn't.

My consciousness is expanded by avoiding the flippant use of words by charlatans.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I certainly am not so foolish as to believe your false tale. Just because I can discern baloney stories does not make me jealous. Are you sad because your tales of fiction were so obviously fairy tales?

It's so comical that a claim of telepathy is now sidelined to "maybe someone else." Despite the lure of a million dollars no one has come close to collecting the prize. The reason is simple. There are no special abilities such as telepathy.

but I do know by the obvious fact I did it that it is possible

There are 2 contenders for the million dollar prize:
1. fakes
2. people that have fooled themselves

I think you are in category 1.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
After 50 pages there is still nothing about 2012.

Any interest by anyone at all to relate this to 2012?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Great post, I'm INTP and have not been diagnosed not with ADD but I do have a condition that is often misdiagnosed as ADHD called Low Latent Inhibition... Look it up, you will find it interesting for sure

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
People are so gullible I swear. So when the earth lines up with a black hole in our galaxy, these indigos (is indigo capitalized) are going to go to a fourth dimension world, and everyone left behind is going to just keep reincarnating for the next 26000 years. ALL because this guy claimed to be talking to a "master" named toth who has been on earth for a couple hundred thousand years who appeared to him while why he was meditating? Right...good luck with that. I thought about actually taking it seriously for about 5 minutes, it is just too bizzare and not enough HARD FACTS. I have been to other worlds, and have been so enlightend,I astral projected I had all the answers to life (seriously), And that was after taking some lsd microdots. I g/g toth is texting me..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
After 50 pages there is still nothing about 2012.

The idea behind the Indigos is that they are coming here to ground or spread the energy of the new consciousness. That by their mere presence they will influence other people to change to a better way of living. It ties into 2012 as a possible mechanism to bring about the changes that are believed to be occurring.

As far as scientific evidence, no there is none as usual

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I've seen this "secret" all over the internet. It is also a barometer for people with negative blood types such as RH- (negative). If you type in "blood types" in your browser you will find a vast amount of information on this topic. Apparently, "positive" blood types are from the Rhesus monkey factor and "negatives" are not. RH- cannot be traced, either regionally or globally.

There are alot of conspiracies surrounding this topic....some say , Annunaki? Ancient Astronauts?

Makes for good reading regardless.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

As usual you stated the issue with great clarity and not a wasted word.

Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AskWhy11
but it's the specifics that I'm confused about:
1. Why am I so logical?
2. Why am I interested in almost everything and why am I usually better at those things than most?.
3. Why do I care so much about things?

These are the questions I live with everyday, and they're infinite. I can go on and on and on when it comes to describing why I'm different than the average person. It's the "WHY" that I'm confused about my friend. Why?
edit on 28-7-2011 by AskWhy11 because: grammar (It has to be perfect
)

AHAHAHA

This sums up the whole thread pretty nicely. If this is how you feel about yourself, and you attribute your condition to the "indigo children" phenomenon, then i am sad for you.

come... off... it!

Why? because your a human being. A perfectly imperfect human being who is uniquely different from the rest. Nothing more, nothing less.
edit on 10-8-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I myself fall into this Indigo category but I don't really like it so much because while people do have a specific aura that they typically show, people can also change their color based on moods and divine intervention/revelation/awakening.

Also the criteria for being an indigo is wayyyy to broad.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This relates to 2012 because Indigos are helping with the ascension process that is supposed to happen in 2012. Indigos are light workers, and helping the population more towards 4th density and a more positive lifestyle increases the chance that the person will ascend. Crystals and Diamonds have been mostly born within the last century..these children are theoried to have more special/super powers, to help in the evolution and ascension of the world. If ascension happens, these children may not ascend, but instead stay to help the rest of the population in this hellish world. As an Indigo, I feel that 4th density is already in order for me and many others. Everything comes in clear, but it's like I can see every atom in the make up of objects..hard to explain..All in all this relation to Indigos and 2012 deals with ascension.....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well I took that test and I am an ENFJ to the max. This is according to my wife who took the test and is an INTP to the max. Really cool how it worked out with only four questions.
Thanks so much. I am going to test my friend and see if it holds true with them also.
Now I can see who I want to hang with. Because of my type I have been taken advantage off and need not to worry what the heck did I do when I was open in the first place.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe someone can explain a Aura photo taken of me. In it is a ring of purple surrounding me and a bright light (kinda cloud) over my head. Not on my wifes shot and the person told me it was really special.

The a few years back, no fool'in I awoke and she asked me why I shaved a perfectly 2.5" circle of hair off the center of my chest. I did no such thing, but there it was. For several years it remained the same, no stubble, no nothing but this circle of a bare spot over my heart. All those years went by and many changes to my life and a major head injury with years of headaches and nothing worked. Lost hearing in one with a constant high pitch sound.
I always felt weird and not really there. Then as I said years later I awoke again, now in the Smoky Mountains and the hair was back, I mean it didn't grow back slowly, it was back and freaked my wife. Ever since it came back I feel I am not from this planet anymore and there is this wealth of loving and caring and teaching that come from my mouth and people say it is what they truly needed to hear to help them with what they were going trough. The only thing is I don't remember what flowed from my lips.
It seems that I touch something inside of them and they receive what they have wanted to know.
It feels as if I am taken possession of and it is a feeling of LOVE and Kindness.
Now for most of my life i could of given a damn about anyone other then me, mine, me.
But I am not the same.
When I blog or write on my own my wife sees it as me. But when I get writing and can't stop and when finished don't even know where it came from she says it's not my ability to write in such a way as she is a literture Teacher and am totally taken by the depth and meanings to what is given me.
Am I being used? Am I an Indigo?
In my mind I know it's not me who is doing this.
I attribute it to a near death experience where i was told in my heart that I was not finished or my purpose was not through.
Can any give an explanation other then Alien Abduction. I do not believe in Aliens only Spiritual realm which can manifest in any form to trick man into doing that which is not to the benefit of man. Others in that realm can do the same to influence man to do good for man.
Now knowing that what do you think.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

This relates to 2012 because Indigos are helping with the ascension process that is supposed to happen in 2012.

Why is there supposed to be an ascension process in 2012? That claim is not ancient. It is rather new and there seems to be no reason given for the claim rather it is stated with that hope that people will think it is related to the date.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Let me try...

in 2012 those who claim to be indigo children will still be claiming to have magical powers, and the $1milliom will still be unclaimed, as they all all fakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join