It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I never bought into any of this Indigo stuff..or that Indigos are here to save the world or more intelligent or more of anything. The only thing I have noticed about those claiming to be Indigos is how highly self centered they are. Everything is about them...all day, all the time. I'll be glad when all these dates pass and people move on.
edit on 1-9-2011 by LunaKat because: added a opinion

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Do you have trouble concentrating? yes

Do you often feel depressed for no reason? yes

Have you been diagnosed with ADD? no

Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? no

Never been in a fight? yep

Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? yep

Have you expericed regular deja vu? yep

Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? no

Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? no

Do you often lose interest mid conversation? yes

So i'm an Indigo and i got INTJ
Have you ever astral projected?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So I answered yes to most of those questions. Does that mean I could possibly be indigo?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can answer yes to all of the above! I must be very special...

edit on 9/11/2011 by BeyondMirrors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can not wait until Dec, 21st! I am looking forward to having all those awesome abilities in the very near future!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Look up automatic writing, that's what you're doing.
edit on 9/11/2011 by BeyondMirrors because: Typographical error*

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

i must thank u from the bottom of my heart for making this clear to me. i "accidently" came to this while googleing 2012. it makes me understand many things, i probably somewhere have always known. it reveals, it changed my cells wile reading. truely

its the reason why i signed in to ats ...

i bless u in ur life and send u lots of positive energy

with all my love

namaste ...

edit on 13-9-2011 by ramses1123581321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondMirrors

Thanks ..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Really good thread was a very good read too loved it

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So basically what this thread tells me is that what we once referred to as "spoiled brats", are now considered Indigo, and special.

Very nice. Encourage the behavior. Thanks a lot.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great post, thank you for sharing~~!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
well, if somehow Indigo's will meet in a place, in a very same place where we idk, train together?
I would be honored to meet u guys

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't know why people feel the need to label themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It seems fitting that you never seem to offer answers ,you only have questions,you only have derogatory ,lonely ,seeking questions.You are obviously a fake,you are hidng your lack of knowledge and expe rience behind your condascending and constant questioning.The questions themselves are normal,and positive,but your delivery frankly sucks.

The Indigo secrets are only secrets to people who hide their lack of experience behind questions which they continue to evolve into further questions while constantly questioning the veracity and truthfulness of the people you farm for knowledge.

Do you go to a doctor for a diagnosos then spend half your appointment criticising the doctors credentials?

I am no fake ,and you are still in the dark.You have free will to accept what you choose as your reality,but you are no more credible than any other poster here and in terms of discussing any topic that steps beyond the realm of conventional thinking you become handicapped by your lack of personal experience.

Indigos are no secret,they simply arent understood,they are definately identified,but not understood,it is this struggle to understand them that causes you problems.You resolve these problems by contradicting and critiquing others words as if you somehow held a license to be a indignant contradictorian.

As far as learning to empathise with other humans ,you will probably never understand Indigos ,because this is what they do best and what you do worst.Its not your fault that you are average or normal or baseline or whatever you want to call yourself,any more than iit is an Indigos fault that they pity your lack of ability to empathise with the human condition,that you cant get over your falsely indoctrinated ideas of individualism.

The institutions which seem to best illustrate Indigos recognisable traits are learning institutions,there is a reason for this and the reason will disappoint you stereologist,it is because Indigos CANNOT slow their natural ability to absorb and learn about the human condition down to a pace that you can be comfortable at,you are the turtle they are the hare,but you wont live a long enough natural lifespan to ever win the race like the turtle in the fairy tale.

You might be disappointed to hear that your ability to absorb information is controlled by your pineal gland ,because yours ,obviously,and all normal,average,baseline people have had yours turned off at about seven years of age.Thats it ,finito,you were turned off,its over,its to late for you to ever really grasp what the future may hold.

Dont you ever wonder why a doctor isnt also a physicist,and a lawyer,and an artist,and a psycologist?Because you dont have time to sit in school long enough to learn all of this with the normals,with the averages that sit in those schools actually having to exert intellectual effort to learn and absorb information.

Indigos can be all of these things in the same amount of time it takes you to barely become one.You can take this any way you want to,and you can forget using IQ tests as your own personal little weapon because they dont matter at all,you dont require a high IQ to be any of these things------but you might to be all of them,and if you do need a high IQ to be all of these things but you arent an indigo and you want to be all you can be ,what can you do about it?Nothing ,thats what,you can support Indigos and those more able than you are just like any teammate on any team,remember you are a part of humanity,you are already part of a team wether you like it or not,it is only your misplaced sense if individualism that makes you so unable to accept your own potential to the point that you actually try to discredit others potentials so you can reach a comfortable state of AVERAGE,sorry pal,your school system protected you as you developed by creating a horrible environment of average or normal ,but schools out and you really shouldnt poke at Indigos,you are really outmatched.

You see,it is the weaker genes that can sit in a desk and learn at a snails pace,not the stronger,Indigos are evolution,and this is the way it should be,Indigos become leaders and buisness people ,movers and shakers,and as they become more comfortable and sucessful in their natural roles AFTER they are out of the average environments they are forced to function in ,they literally bloom.

And they also without knowing it keep the masses exactly where they belong,in average land.They do this by realising their potentials and taking their rightful spots leading humanity,the averages try to label them,medicate them,study them,and absolutely hobble them out of fear and jealousy.But once Indigos elevate beyond the boundaries of inadequate education systems designed to hobble,slow down and eventually muffle their potential,they do just great.

The 2012 issue I am afraid is beyond discussion at this point as we seem to be there already,dont you think?

I know that my own experiences have prepared me for something they havent prepared you for stereologist,the uncertain future thats what,you see 2012 is simply another date on the calender,but the uncertain future we all must face extends far beyond 2012.There just happens to be a lot of Indigos on the net participating in discussions like these,and they dont need a date to base their reality on,they can empathise with the human condition and with nature,they can feel what is coming in a way normals and averages will never experience.

So dont worry so much about things stereologist there are many many people prepared and able to lead humanity into the future beyond 2012 and 2024 and 2050 and so on,they just wont be like you.But dont worry there will always be a disporportionate number averages and normals,this is natures way,so fret not you or one of yours will be there somewhere carrying humanity into the future under the leadership of one Indigo or another.

edit on 21-9-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The claims of indigo is a hoax started by Nancy Tappe. Just like all hoaxes they take on a life of their own with people adding all sorts of new notions to the hoax such as special abilities. A special ability claimed in this hoax is the ability to see the future.

Now if you believe Tappe then it is almost a certainty that you are Indigo. Tappe says that is so. So why bother testing if you are a believer in Tappe.

Does the hoax stop there? No. Now people are claiming that others foretold of Indigos. For instance, Cayce foretold of Indigos. No one seemed to notice until it became apparent that Cayce missed a major trend. Then his believers have to cash in on this or look like Cayce couldn't see major trends.

Does the hoax stop there? No. Everyone wants to trup the next guy. So Indigos are becoming passe as Crystals are the new rage. That's right, it's out with the old and in with the new new - the crystal kid.

What's next? Here are some suggestions for future hoaxer labels to assign kids: flames, lumerons, cozenors

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The label is irrellevant,the name Indigo means nothing,the reality that these people exist and are as they are is relevant,and these people are a resource we need to protect,we are not all equal,we may be born with equal potential but the realisation of that potential is where these people become an invaluable resource,and as long as we try to level the playing field for the normals or the averages we HURT THE TEAM,a team does not target its potential stars and try to make them mediocre or average,a team uses the average players strategicly to make their stars even bigger stars.The opposition might encourage you to diminish your star players abilities to weaken your team structure.

Personally I could have done well without my experiences,my life is as short as anyone elses,however we dont get to choose apparently.

Structured learning inhibits freedom of choice in our educational direction and capacity.It keeps us uber-focused,it puts blinders on us,the more we learn the more empathetic to the human condition we become,I mean it terms of variety in the learning process,it is our limited lifespans that truly prevent us from reaching this level of empathy naturally until we are nearly dead,ask yourself why we cant become as empathetic as a ninety year old when we are ten years old?Imagine if ninety was equivilant to ten,because we have been intentionally prevented from this type of learning.

Our lifespans and our natural information absorbtion rates have been geneticly altered or dialed in.

Nature always finds a way to counter humanities efforts to control it,Indigos or whatever we choose to call these people are simply natures way of fighting back against the un-natural controls that have been built into us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Actually, your are wrong. The name Indigo does mean something. It is something made up by Tappe. These people do not exist. It is a hoax. It is true that not all people are equal. That does not mean that anything like an Indigo exists.

According to the people perpetrating this hoax almost everyone born today is an Indigo. That is the claim of the hoaxers. People born today are no different than people born 10 or 20 or 30 years ago. Despite this overwhelming evidence that Indigos do not exist and are a hoax there are those that are unable to understand that this is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I hear you about educational institutions - they are made to dumb everyone down to be as average as possible and indoctrinate them into the "right" way of thinking.

But you've completely missed the point of "Indigos".

If it is a real thing, then we aren't here to just be better than everyone else and deride them for being average. In fact Indigos are no better or worse than other people, just different.

We are here to show humanity a better way. The point is that EVERYONE can achieve great heights. Its our birth right as humans. But we've been lied to and kept chained up. Its time to break free.

That's what indigos are supposed to be about - helping humanity reach the next step. If you had as much empathy for the human condition as you claim, you wouldn't be talking about "averages" propping up the "stars"

I completely understand that Stereologist can get under your skin and really piss you off - does to me as well - but you've gotta remain respectful to other people's beliefs as well.

It's by modelling a better way to live that will influence people to change.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Please dont be so sensitive,there was no derogatory context in my structure of the sentences that used the words average ,and ,normal,it is what it is,do you expect me to not observe what is there,and if so why?for the same reason the educational system is designed to level the playing field?I wont apologise or accept your critique of my choice of words---I see no reason to not refer to the average people as average because they simply are--stupid is stupid---average is average---I did not say average was equivilant to stupid, it is what it is,why cant you accept that,do you simply wish for a perfect ,fair and equal world?Well so do I,but I am not prepared to diminish anyone to make someone else "feel"better,that would quite simply be wrong to do.

Stereologist doesnt really get under my skin,I appreciate the opportunity to exchange perspectives,I learn as I go just like you do.

There is no equaility in nature,only HARMONY,when you sit in a classroom or in any room full of humans ,there is no such thing as equality amongst them,this is impossible to achieve,there can be harmony or disharmony ,but there is no possibility of equality,we all experience original and unique combonations of physical and emotional interactions and the interpretation of these interactions becomes our perspective of how and where we fit into the cumulative reality we all share as human beings.There is no right or wrong,simply harmony or disharmony.You can measure equal parts of flour when you bake two loaves of bread,but you cannot measure human experience into equal parts.

A team does not strive for equality as this would be impossible to achieve,it strives for harmony ,which is where you find victory,and it avoids disharmony which is where you find defeat.

If we try to equal the playing field we are creating a state of disharmony.if we accept ourselves and each other for what we obviously are with the codicile that we all have the potential to improve as long as we keep living and learning then we create harmony.It is our choice.

Equality is unnatural and impossible to achieve,this is why so many of the institutions that exist today use this claim that we all have a right to equailty as a selling point when they attempt to indoctrinate people into their ranks.They keep people working and striving for the impossible,and this keeps people occupied and prevents them from becoming the best they can be,once again an attempt to level a playing field that can never be leveled,nature wont permit it to happen that way.

Without inequity many of our emotional needs would not be properly met and all of humanity would suffer.Harmony is how humanity works best as all things in nature do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yeah ok I see your point, though I would argue that any normal distribution of humans you look at would be mainly one dimensional. Especially if talking about education, then currently IQ is really the only measure. Yet you have people that are good at sport, or good in Wood Work but are terrible at maths.

I definately agree about everyone achieving as highly as they can (so long as its not at the expense of others) and seeing everything as a learning opportunity, but I also tend to think that everyone will have talents. Some day I hope to find mine

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54 >>

join