It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

When the Sun was discoverd to be the center of the solar system... people were proven wrong. Fact.

You need to understand the context in which that discovery was made. A heliocentric system or a geocentric system means what? There really is very little difference for most issues. Where it really comes into play is in predicting astronomical issues such as the position of some planets. Important issues of the day such as navigation, the day of the year, even eclipse predictions can be done without rectifying the issue. The Greeks considered the possibility of a heliocentric system as did others.

When we found Pluto, people were proven wrong. Fact.

I have no idea what you are referring to here.

When we went to the moon, skeptics were proven wrong. Fact.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about.

When computers advanced beyond 8 bits, skeptics were proven wrong. Fact.

Once again your position is not clearly stated.

Science WILL be proven wrong in the future about a LOT of things.

Of course mistakes are made and better models are developed. That is the nature of science.

The self correcting process is often confused with science being showed wrong or that science will completely change its tune next year.

Part of the problem is that people do not seem to know that science as we know it today did not exist back a thousand years or even 500 years. Still, even the Greeks and probably people before them knew that a geocentric system was wrong. They were not sure of the correct solution, but they knew there were problems. Retrograde motions could not be adequately explained by a geocentric system. As soon as people started traveling any distance they realized that the flat Earth notion was wrong. But if you do not move it is a viable description. It works for all you want to do as long as your goal is not to travel any distance. Consider that today people still say that the Sun rises and sets. That's not correct of course. The Earth is rotating. But in the context of a simple discussion it is a workable description.

Consider the switch to the heliocentric system. Did the methods of predicting eclipses need to change? Did the methods of computing tide tables need to change? Did the methods of computing sunrise and sunset times need to change. Did the length of the year change?

BTW, I believe you are confusing scoffer and skeptic. A skeptic is someone that does not accept a story with checking it out. A scoffer is a nay sayer.

If you want to be a truth seeker then you should check the stories being posted to see if they are truthful.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I don't waste my time watching videos that are not introduced. What does this video have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

What are you referring to? Are you referring to Rocket Man by Elton John?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
realities are going to start splitting apart for example those who are ascending will raise up to a higher dimensional earth and those who are not ascending will stay on the lower dimensional earth.The earth will literally split into two earths like a cell dividing ,very soon people will literally vanish from each other because of the difference in frequencies.It's like a radio channel switching to a different frequency ,those who ascend will phase out of those who do not ascends reality and vice versa ,The higher dimension will be on a totally different radio channel than the lower one.I wonder what sciences face will look like when this starts happening hahahahaha
.I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince any skeptics so you might aswell not reply to this post.

LOVE LIGHT AND PEACE.
edit on 3-8-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I can't wait for all of the loonies to start walking around pretending that they are at a higher frequency. I can see them now making buzzing noises to pretend that they have ascended. They might even pretend to not notice others.

Then a child will point out that the buzz-heads are still the same person they were before.

The really funny part will be right after that when all of the buzz-heads will begin to exchange stories of what life was like in a higher dimension and how they can share details and maybe get back there.

Here are some suggested titles of books:
"I was a teenage buzz-head"
"Life in 5D"

Some people might claim that they were wrenched or pushed back, possibly abducted, or came back on purpose to:
a) The noble cause of helping others ascend - a bohdisattva so to speak
b) Aliens were already there and they were not welcome
c) They have no Red Bull in 5D

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Much more than that including footage of them together wherin they pass messages out loud that wouldnt have made sense back then but are overt disclosure actions today,no not just rocket man,but that was an earcatcher wasnt it?

Well laid plans that used the traditional method to ensure their method stood the test of time,and could be crossreferenced later,corroberating a historical timeline during which prominent people have been pushing disclosure from behind very powerful scenes.
You cant take the music back ,it is ingrained and ,the band looks like it will play on,and on ,and on.
edit on 3-8-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Food for thought,does anyone really think that this new wave of children could survive and thrive without ,mentors,interpreters if you will,without big mommy and daddy Indigos to guide them,a bridge if you will between the masses and the new generation??

Time to extrapolate people,has anyone looked for a geographical connection concerning concentrations of Indigos?And concentrations of abductees and craft sightings?Like maybe in high altitude areas??

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I never cared for Rocket Man. I thought it was dreadful. Elton John did the music and someone else wrote the words. The words are not about disclosure. They are about a time when spaceflight will be routine.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Future space flight was disclosure then because it was as routine to some people then as it was five hundred or a thousand years ago,the masses simply have been lied to,this change wont stop,your questions indicate your generation,I personally enjoy your posts because each time you question the current status quo looking for cracks you actually set down yet another box of ammo for the Indigos to use,you dont realise it but they cant even begin to think like you ,so they simply use every attempt at spin-doctoring and lieing or manipulation to reverse-extrapolate the truth,yes pal the music is disclosure as are the movies and other media,this wont change ,not ever,the medium chosen was a historical one that was vey tactical in nature.

Your perspective is critical today because people selling your brand of reality are becoming scarce and we need to keep this perspective alive so we can find a proper cure,remember without something stirring the crap nothing ever seperates,we always need motion,or rather emotion,ha ha ha.

I predicted the first reply to my comment would concern rocket man simply because it is the easiest way to spin doctor the truth,see how easy it is to lure in boomer mentality?Even the artists used rocketman to take attention away from OTHER things they were secretly forwarding to future generations,they were fooling their own generations minions and they really did it well,I guess it takes one to know one,ha ha ha

Please keep sharing your perspective,it is very motivating,stimulating if you will,thank you..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

are we starting to understand who we are?

4:44

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think it is quite humorous that people think there are hidden messages or clues to life in music.

Interpretation of art be it paintings, music, dance, or whatever is a third hand perspective. It is an interpretation of someone's interpretation of life.

In the case of Rocket Man we have people listening to words of a writer that took the idea from a book that was a piece of fiction. The original book was a suggestion of what might happen.

I also get a kick of tossing Princess Di into the fray. She was one of the most famous charity tourists there ever was.

Charity tourists and entertainers have no more incite into issues than the average person. It's pretty funny when people suggest that they do.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

You just made me smile,wow emotional transference via the internet,is that harvestable?

Samuelis I am in awe right now, and it fells great.

I havent absorbed the videos and information in its entirity yet,but I already know intitively that you are so very much on track that it seems like a prefunctory action to go back and review,it seems like it isnt needed.I identified your perspective almost immediatly,and saw no reason for discourse,therefore I instantly incorporated it into my reality.I will however go back and absorb everything as I am excited by your methods of presenting information and fostering a healthy enviroment for positive growth,even here on ATS,awsome job,many thanks,I shall not miss a beat,this is a treat.

I have kind of been saving your thread,you know like the red smarties,I want to eat the best one last,ha ha ha,thank you again.

In a nutshell,I believe we are gods as we can understand the word god,we are all one large cumulative force of nature that is everchanging ,pulsing if you will,we are all interconnected universally,all life is connected universally because we manifest it into the physical world as we continue to grow and evole or exist.I dont have many answers but I am full of questions as most of us are,I simply have a slight advantage in that I was abducted by a group of cooperating human races when I was a child,so my base reality is the same as the masses but from age seven on my personal reality has been widened or enhanced.Nothing special,anyone can do anything or learn anything,it is getting past all of the obstacles to acessing these realities that is the stumbling block,I always wonder how other like yourself have become enlightened,or what led you to this reality.

I learned how to remain awake and aware in my sleep or what we call sleep,I was indoctrinated into a reality that was entirely new to me and furthermore I was not supposed to remember this new reality,it was a human that needed to initiate a specific action to enable me to retain my memories and the resulting reality I now posess.Had I not remembered as was planned ,I may never have been able to even imagine the things I now accept as fact.

What I am saying is that I had direct and in depth conversations with other humans regarding their reality that I was introduced to,I asked about religon and was given an answer that referenced ,the uniqueness of our interpretation of creation,and spirituality,in short they dont have the answers either,but their questions arent the same as ours are,not quite but close.

Therse are people and they are searching as earnestly as we are for answers to the universes questions.

Their existance as ours is is based on manifestation of focused energy in the form of a cumulative reality ,through the use of emotion based intent,I believe that because of this we are all absolutely connected as is the entire universe.all life everywhere.

But the real questions remain,why,why the interactions ,and why the refusal of the reality the abductees experience,I was taken aboard a massive military craft,I know humanity is universal in nature,I know that all of our principals of existance fit into the new reality I now have,emotional dynamics are the essence of actions being manifested into the physical realm.

There is conflict inherant to the universe that we all need to accept and embrace as a tool to help us along the learning curve.

The acceptance that conflict is not a result of us being flawed but is a rule of nature or the universe is just the beginning.

There was much technology used and present during my experiences,there were lies and misdirection presented to me and there were multi-dimensional emotionally directed dynamics at play the entire time.

In short this reality is no more perfect or balanced than the one I embraced pre-abduction.

I am wondering as I sit here exactly how we could indoctrinate masses of people to this reality without damaging them beyond repair due to religous sway that is so very prevelant.

To find out that we were created by people not god and that these people dont even really conceptualise the idealism of a creator being a god,or one entity being responsible for creation and maintenance of the universe,could be quite a shock,combine this with the fact that this reality includes conflict and uncertainty and we have a recipie for disaster.

as someone who was gifted these memories that I was not supposed to posess by design,I have very few concrete answers,but I am aware of my experiences,and that is the essence.

Life in this universe is a struggle with and within nature ,then tack on the fact that competing realities exist everywhere and you get an idea of how overwhelming this new reality can be,you see there is no answer to our questions ,we are the answer we are 100% accountable for all we do and aspire to do and have done.This concept of personal accountability outside of organised religon is to much for most humans to handle emotionally,we need to be strengthened emotionally before we are indoctrinated,but the fact remains that there is conflict in the universe and we are and always will be immersed in it,we were created as a result of it here on this planet.

Until we can wean ourselves off of religous idealsims and accept responsibility and accountability for our actions we will never be truly at emotional balance,we wont feel justified with our action in the universe,we will continue to experience a structured and intended guilt complex which will lead us back to religon which is our species quicksand,it holds us back as a species,only we hold us back,no one else has the power to do that,we can be killed but we cannot be held back.

Problem is ,there are already massive conflicts humanity is involved in and we arent being kept in the loop,we are an indirect factor in these conflicts but we are not being indoctrinated into that reality on purpose.

This is why disclosure is not imminent,there is a galactic war happening and we are a resource for humanities efforts,we were created as this resource.

We have rights and priveliges inherant to our creation but these are being withheld from us by humans here on our planet.

This is where the problem occurs,our creators didnt have an intention of keeping us uninformed,we are all able to experience this reality,it is earthbound influences from within our cumulative reality that prevent the masses from experiencing a universal cumulative reality,coincidentally one we are all born with a right to participate in.

Hence the bastardisation of religon and the institution of the idea of individual right to existance exclusive of the cumulative reality we all share,we werent supposed to all grow up believing we have a right to exist as individuals within our cumulative reality,we are all a part of the humanitarian struggle for existance in the universe,the very concept of individualism creates a designed dynamic that is emotionally based which keeps us mired here in this singular and predominately SECULAR reality.

Someone is fighting back with the Indigos.

Abductees like myself were the first shots fired over the bow of those holding humanity back from their rightful knowledge and choices,it is not god who keeps us bound here it is humans ,Indigos are the expeditionary force landing on the beaches if you will.

Put it this way,we are already in a fight for our very existance in this part of the universe ,AND WE ARE BEING KEPT IN THE DARK ABOUT IT.

Disclosure is about hiding the facts so we keep on working and providing resources critical to our fight for universal survival.

All of our questions that seem so deep are related to secular or religous teachings which were a designed set of shackles,the answers are simple because we were manipulated into believing we needed to ask the questions in the first place.If we were given our true factual history we wouldnt be confused,we would be working together as we are anyways,just in the light not in the dark.

President Reagan tried to tell us,a threat that would bring us all together in a united cause,a threat he already knew existed,as I know it exists.

Our search for answers is noble and needed but ultimately much more complicated than need by due to intervention and subterfuge by the powers that we chose to allow to exist and control us as a species.

We are accountable and no one is going to show up to teach us this,we need to figure it out on our own,because when we do accept open contact we will not be able to willingly throw ourselves into the battle for humanities survival as we will still be thinking as individuals with rights that supercede humanities survival.

This reality already exists,we all have a right to choose or not choose to participate in it,we are not all being given this free choice,the masses are manipulated but the sad fact is that we are all in this fight together wether we like it or not,it is a fact of nature,there is no divine diety involved or even possible.

This thread is an important one,I can feel it intuitively,important for the masses as it is like a rosetta stone,please continue this direction.

Sorry for the long diatrade but this is all about what an Indigo is and why they are here and how we are all connected to them and why they are the leaders of our future.

We need to let them be heard to give them the stage,to stop medicating them,this revolution will not be stopped as it is natural,what has been happening is what is not natural.This thread is great,thank you again.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I already know intitively that you are so very much on track that it seems like a prefunctory action to go back and review,it seems like it isnt needed.

People said much the same about Harold Camping and Jim Jones.

Just playing devil's advocate here. Carry on..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
just to clarify on the confusion that people seem to make when they say we are going from the third dimension to the fifth and skipping the forth ,we actually live in a forth dimension already because of the three dimensions of space and one of time,so we are not bypassing the forth dimension because we are already in it.We are going into the forth density (fifth dimension) and not the forth dimension.
edit on 3-8-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

wow

Hi, i was just wandering if waking up at 4:44 each night means anything? Thanks

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Are their any chemicals in the brain that are illegal?

OMG

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is it possible to unlock psychic abilities nowadays?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join