It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

Are you sure of that... ? The wobble is caused by something obviously... we can only speculate, but logically, the best reason would be some kind of cycle or rotation. Otherwise the poles would stand still. If the moon goes around the Earth, and the Earth goes around the Sun, what does the Sun go around...?! It's all cycles within cycles... Does it not make sense that the stars rotate around the Galactic center, black hole, or whatever is there...? Any logical mind would say Yes. That's how you get the shape of the galaxy.

The Moon actually controls the wobble. The wobble is around 26,000 years. It takes over 1/4 billion years to go around the galaxy. These are not related. The galaxy shape is due to the interactions of the objects in the galaxy. Gravity is the force.

Gravity is also the force that causes the wobble.
Cause of Precession

Semantics, Smantics... I've been studying all mythologies recently, and since they pretty much all line up most of the "deities" start becoming one and the same. Hermes, Mercury, Queztocoatl... whatever... Your rebuttle doesn't make my arguement wrong...

Actually it does. You are mixing two completely different peoples together and acting as if they are one and the same. Would you claim that the Chinese used the Hebrew calendar? Would you claim that Durga is Jesus?

No... I've been reading a blog of a mayan descendant and even she states that at 13.0.0.0 their calender STARTS OVER!!! Which is maybe why I'm getting to two confused... A lot of thier respective mythologies also line up which is why they are starting to get jumbled together for me...

You are relying on people that don't understand the Mayans. There were many Mayan calendars. Some were cyclic. The long count is not.

Again, Semantics... so replace wherever I said Mayan with Aztec and my arguement still has substance...

Again you are mixing apples and oranges. The Mayans did NOT have multiple creations.

You are reading from people that are charlatans. They make up whatever they want and claim it came from the Mayans. They claim it came from the Hopi or whomever. They have lied to you about the origin of the stories and info.

you can't prove we're not entering the oort cloud anymore than I can proove we are...

Sure I can. The Oort cloud is a part of the solar system. It moves with the Sun. The Earth never ever enters the Oort cloud.

as ancient civilizations obviously at times have been more advanced than us.

Can you provide even 1 example.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by stereologist

The Moon actually controls the wobble. The wobble is around 26,000 years. It takes over 1/4 billion years to go around the galaxy. These are not related. The galaxy shape is due to the interactions of the objects in the galaxy. Gravity is the force.

I said I didn't think our travel around the galaxy was as short as 26,000 years... my POINT was that our solar system is revolving around something...

You're still using the logic of modern science.... Wasn't it just a few hundred years ago the Earth was flat...?

Actually it does. You are mixing two completely different peoples together and acting as if they are one and the same. Would you claim that the Chinese used the Hebrew calendar? Would you claim that Durga is Jesus?

That's an exaggeration... The Aztecs and the Mayans were in the same part of the world and could've drawn inflences from similar sources... My anaolgy would be more like "Apples to Pear-Apples".

You are relying on people that don't understand the Mayans. There were many Mayan calendars. Some were cyclic. The long count is not.

Ok, a mayan descendant doesn't understand the knowledge passed down to her...? Maybe your sources are off... Why would your sources be any better than mine...?

Our calender is linear, and it STARTS OVER in January... because it's based upon the CYCLICAL rotation around the sun... To me, all the calenders ultimately do the same thing in the end. Whether based on the sun, moon, eclipses, etc..

You are reading from people that are charlatans. They make up whatever they want and claim it came from the Mayans. They claim it came from the Hopi or whomever. They have lied to you about the origin of the stories and info.

That my be the most ignorant quote I've ever read... thanks. First, you have NO idea who those authors are and if/why they "lied" to me. Second, I'm also willing to guess you know very little about any of those topics based on your replies. Third, I wouldn't be as ignorant to call your sources "charlatans", but I can say modern scientific knowledge will be flipped on it's ears over and over again in the future... as the past is witness to this.

Sure I can. The Oort cloud is a part of the solar system. It moves with the Sun. The Earth never ever enters the Oort cloud.]

Excuse me, I meant the Photon Belt. It's a belt of radiation we go in and out of...

The Egyptians... hello! Just because they didn't have gas powered cars does not mean they weren't more advanced... as a matter of fact, it's about perspective. I find them to be way more advanced than us. They produced buildings that will stand until the end of time... buildings that will outlast our "towers" by thousands of years! The mathmatics and alignments behind what they did and how perfect they did it we could NEVER reproduce. I mean we still have NO idea even WHY they did what they did!!!

People 5000 years from know will wonder why our architects were amatuers... They will have NO problem figuring out our measly materialistic civilization
edit on 2-8-2011 by Profane22 because: add

edit on 2-8-2011 by Profane22 because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22

I said I didn't think our travel around the galaxy was as short as 26,000 years... my POINT was that our solar system is revolving around something...

You're still using the logic of modern science.... Wasn't it just a few hundred years ago the Earth was flat...?

That's an exaggeration... The Aztecs and the Mayans were in the same part of the world and could've drawn inflences from similar sources... My anaolgy would be more like "Apples to Pear-Apples".

Ok, a mayan descendant doesn't understand the knowledge passed down to her...? Maybe your sources are off... Why would your sources be any better than mine...?

That my be the most ignorant quote I've ever read... thanks. First, you have NO idea who those authors are and if/why they "lied" to me. Second, I'm also willing to guess you know very little about any of those topics based on your replies. Third, I wouldn't be as ignorant to call your sources "charlatans", but I can say modern scientific knowledge will be flipped on it's ears over and over again in the future... as the past is witness to this.

Sure I can. The Oort cloud is a part of the solar system. It moves with the Sun. The Earth never ever enters the Oort cloud.]

Excuse me, I meant the Photon Belt. It's a belt of radiation we go in and out of...

The Egyptians... hello. Just because they didn't have gas powered cars does not mean they weren't more advanced... as a matter of fact, it's about perspective. I find them to be way more advanced than us. They produced building that will stand til the end of time... buildings that will outlast our "towers" by thousands of years. The mathmatics and alignments behind what they did and how perfect they did it we could not reproduce. I mean we still have NO idea why they did what they did... People 5000 years from know will wonder why our architects were amatuers... They will have NO problem figuring out our measly materialistic civilization.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Profane22 because: fix

This might answer some questions

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

finally we are starting to get into the good stuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ok, this isn't one of my sources, but after finding a picture of the photon belt (which was what I originally meant instead of the oort cloud)... This guys site has a pretty good explanation of some of the same things I've learned over the course of all my studies...

Yes, some of my logic and explanations were off a little, but it's been a long time since I had studied the Precession and the other cycles. It's apparently Alcyone that we go around...

time-to-choose.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

i swear your like a man possessed.

thanks again for being my hole filler. Idea's change and evolve, just like us.

I wonder if we would evolve if we weren't progressing?

Wouldn't we devolve?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I know what's in my head, but I can't always put it into words... I'm so scatterbrained right now from all the things I've studied, they start getting jumbled...
But ultimately, I feel I'm going in the right direction.

I LOVE those "spirit science" videos by the way... excellent find. They are kind of filling in some of my missing peices.

While I don't agree with everything, I think we are on a similar path and hope I can help!

Speaking of evolving/devolving... this is an interesting topic in Christian Gnosis. It's called the "Wheel of Samsara". Its interesting...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ok ill drop another bomb when we get to 5.0

Does anyone know much about Sirius? Ay?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

are you Sirius? I guess we really didn't invent the wheel when we thought we did

B: 2nd line

edit on 2-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

A little, I am aware it's important in Masonic lore... I'm also aware of the astrological significance with Orions Belt.

I have heard a myth about possibly an extraterrestrial race... and since they are both important in Egyptian lore, I have often wondered if there is any significance between Osiris and Sirius. Maybe the "Dog" star... "Dogon" tribe...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Wasn't it just a few hundred years ago the Earth was flat...?

No. It has been known for thousands of years that the Earth is not flat.

You're still using the logic of modern science...

The wobble reason was determined by Newton. It's not a new idea.

Clearly you are guessing and do not understand the differences in the civilizations. Maybe you need to do a little reading on the subject and learn how different these peoples were.

To assume that ancestry is important is a racist comment. The sources I use are Mayan scholars. They are archaeologists. Did you know that 2012 was introduced to the Mayan elders in 1980 by early 2012 authors. Yes, the Mayans learned about the 2012 hoax from outside sources.

Our calender is linear, and it STARTS OVER in January... because it's based upon the CYCLICAL rotation around the sun... To me, all the calenders ultimately do the same thing in the end. Whether based on the sun, moon, eclipses, etc..

The problem is that you do not understand the difference between a cyclical calender and a linear calendar. Our calendar is not cyclical. It is a linear calendar. Consider counting. We count 1, 2, 3, 4,5 ,6, 8, 9, 10 and then we START OVER with the same digits 11, 12, 13, ... January 2011 is not January 2010. Just because we reuse month names or digits does not make the calendar or our number system cyclic. It is linear.

That my be the most ignorant quote I've ever read... thanks. First, you have NO idea who those authors are and if/why they "lied" to me.

Did you make up these claims or did you read them from somewhere? I suspect you are repeating lies told to you. It is not ignorant to point out these lies. It is in fact remarkably easy to spot them.

Second, I'm also willing to guess you know very little about any of those topics based on your replies.

I clearly know more than the charlatans you have read. I do not confuse the Aztec and the Mayans. I do know the difference between linear and cyclical calendars. I do know that the Earth's wobble has been explained and a long time ago.

but I can say modern scientific knowledge will be flipped on it's ears over and over again in the future..

This is a typical false claim. Please show me an example.

That makes more sense to claim a nonexistent photon belt claimed by the hoax of torsion waves and possibly other hoaxes.

They produced buildings that will stand until the end of time... buildings that will outlast our "towers" by thousands of years! The mathmatics and alignments behind what they did and how perfect they did it we could NEVER reproduce. I mean we still have NO idea even WHY they did what they did!!!

So the Egyptians built large buildings. I assume you are referring to the pyramids. Maybe you are referring to Karnak. These structures are large, but even they are eroding. It may be slower in the arid environment, but it is happening. Now you are pointing to a very items that they built. Much of their construction is gone. That simply happens. Has modern man built structures that will last a long time?

It is rather silly to claim that we cannot, as in never, reproduce what they did. Of course we can. We can do it much better. We can measure the error in their constructions. Could they measure the error in our constructions? No.

Just because we do not understand all that they did means what exactly?

The ancient Egyptians did as did all ancient societies, they did well with the tools they had available to them. Were they more advanced than us? No. We have the benefit of their experience and the experiences of many others.
edit on 2-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22

A little, I am aware it's important in Masonic lore... I'm also aware of the astrological significance with Orions Belt.

I have heard a myth about possibly an extraterrestrial race... and since they are both important in Egyptian lore, I have often wondered if there is any significance between Osiris and Sirius. Maybe the "Dog" star... "Dogon" tribe...

My brain always hurts when I think about where we may have originated and what we actually are. So much in this thread about fish, and water, and ufo's. They'd surely be related wouldn't they?

5.0 will blow your universe.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So what is in the video? Anything of interest or just more spam?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
So much in this thread about fish, and water, and ufo's. They'd surely be related wouldn't they

Would you believe, I'm a Pisces?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No we do not orbit Alcyone. That is another fake site.
Alcyone
The star is 370 light years away. We can't be circling it. There are too many star systems inthe way.

And notice that the star is only 50 million years old.

So you've got a drawing of a fake rotational system with the fake photon belt.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Originally posted by Samuelis
So much in this thread about fish, and water, and ufo's. They'd surely be related wouldn't they

Would you believe, I'm a Pisces?

Your sentence would be causing so many ripples.

hmmm I'm starting to come back to sacred geometry again.

hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

There is no such thing as devolving. It is still evolution.

Individuals do not evolve, species evolve.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Which of the multitude of Sirius hoaxes are you planning to discuss? There are so many it is easy to lose count.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You've derailed. You call me and all of my sources: Charlatan, fake, lies, and hoaxes... based on what?! The fact that you don't believe them...?! So what... ALOT of people don't believe... a lot of people do! I could care less... Could you be any more left brained...?

You want proof that modern technology hasn't been flipped on it's ears..!? I think I addressed that with the "earth is flat" or how about the earth was the center of the solar system!!! HELLLLOOOO!!!

Modern science is just starting to proove the existence of other dimensions. Esoteric/Spiritual knowledge has known about this for THOUSANDS of years... some day they will catch up... some day you will be wrong.

I wasn't even alluding to anything rascist in ANY sense! You misunderstood my comment... all I said was your sources are no more correct than mine.

I feel like I'm talking to a robot... "don't understand input, please rephrase" "don't understand input, please rephrase" "don't understand input, please rephrase"... Ultimately, linear and cyclical calenders do the same thing. It's just a matter of perspective. If you're looking at our modern calender, it's linear... FOR THE YEAR... if you look at it over the decade, it's repetitive. Why? because we went around the sun... in a CYCLE 10 times in 10 years... The fact that it goes from 1 to 12 instead of going to a billion is IRRELEVANT! It's STILL BASED ON A CYCLICAL MOVEMENT AROUND THE SUN!!!!

AHHHHH!!!! I feel like I'm speaking to a four year old...

I'm tired of being called childish names and a liar... grow up.

Let's just agree to disagree about our philosophies.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Which of the multitude of Sirius hoaxes are you planning to discuss? There are so many it is easy to lose count.

Scientific Proof

This will help.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join