It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Samuelis

You're mixing real scientific concepts with pseudoscience fairytale bs. This is very irresponsible on your part. The fact that you took that personality inventory shows your willingness to pigeonhole yourself into a certain paradigm as well as gullibility in accepting such a narrow range of possibilities. For example, have you ever once considered the possibility that what you just spewed out is complete nonsense? The fact that it is fairly exhaustive lends nothing to your argument, especially the fact that most of your sources are other ATS threads (seriously?!) or more hokum based on that inventory test nonsense.

Precisely, oh, and pics of all the indigo halos above these people or it didn't happen (ok, that part is a bit tongue and cheek on my part).

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Originally posted by awareness10
There is nothing natural about this Reality.

Just because we perceive it to be Natural, does not make it real. Everything is flawed.
edit on 29-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

I need to put you in your place, young'in

Everything is natural, your thoughts feelings and emotions

You deny your existance and persecute the truth.

Shame on you and your narrow foolish way
edit on 29-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

hmm, for someone who claims to be older and apparently wise, that was yet, another foolish statement

on your part.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by awareness10

No I did not answer that question in my response. What put that thought into my mind is the sum of my experiences, studies, the way I experice reality, etc. I think its possible to experience without logic newborns seem to. I disagree I think that all we are is our brain if it for some reason malfunctions your reality can change drastically. Giant rotating dust cloud that eventually for the solar system. Another science reference.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

There is nothing natural about this Reality.

Just because we perceive it to be Natural, does not make it real. Everything is flawed.

I need to put you in your place, young'in

Everything is natural, your thoughts feelings and emotions

You deny your existance and persecute the truth.

Shame on you and your narrow foolish way

hmm, for someone who clais to be older and apparently wise, that was yet, another foolish statement

on your part.

actually I am exploiting you, abusing you, taking you for less. you do see that, so
I pity you. Please , please find yourself##

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by awareness10

glad to hear. so why do you bother, you are not indigo, why care?
why?

As I said 2 posts up, i really don't care. I was simply responding to your post.

So you are just a pleb, emotionless and uncaring##

be gone, for you add nothing and only take

You don't sound like the Indigo you claim to be. Do all indigo's behave in this manner, you sound

no different from a judgemental religious zealot.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

fair enough, and thankyou for answering my question.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
When someone is standing there pointing a gun to the head of your child, try solving that by "spreading love and compassion".
What a bunch of nonsense.

Such a loooooong OP which basically says nothing. Why does this thread even have 100+ flags. What is wrong with you people??

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by awareness10

glad to hear. so why do you bother, you are not indigo, why care?
why?

As I said 2 posts up, i really don't care. I was simply responding to your post.

So you are just a pleb, emotionless and uncaring##

be gone, for you add nothing and only take

You don't sound like the Indigo you claim to be. Do all indigo's behave in this manner, you sound

no different from a judgemental religious zealot.

I claim to be nothing as that is what I am,

you on the other hand are ego based life form.

peace on to you, as I will not respond to people like you.

I noticed you were dribbling, so i gave you a break.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I don't need to cite any sources as it is self evident my friend.

That is where all the evidence is.

I don't know what kind of material you've digested, but it's pretty clear that modern science searches for elegance/simplicity in physics and they'll get it if they can tackle the tricky issue of consciousness. But my bet is that consciousness is all around us and not localized in your brain.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
When someone is standing there pointing a gun to the head of your child, try solving that by "spreading love and compassion".

Such a loooooong OP which basically says nothing. Why does this thread even have 100+ flags. What is wrong with you people??

When there is guns, there is trouble.

the 100 plus flags are beyond your reasoning.

start your own thread.

until then. contribute growth

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What a bunch of nonsense. Such a loooooong OP which basically says nothing. Why does this thread even have 100+ flags. What is wrong with you people??

i was intrigued - thought i will read the OP after just browsing to the end - i'm not sure if i still should read it- am already bit biased with all the spiritual labeling and boxing - have to form my own opinion though - tell you later if i can make sense

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I read your post in its entirety and love it i checked off everything on that list except i have been in a fight (i have never been the aggressor and i seem to defend my friends more than myself, ill just let them walk over me until they mess with my friend) and i have never astral projected... well maybe ive had visions of the deep cosmos in waking sleep once or twice but that could just be anything. I have seen the "Shadow Man" with the bowler hat and trench coat once in my life which i believe now is the "Astral Projection Suit" you mention. .. it still gives me chills. i have been diagnosed with add/adhd and get depressed for no reason at all. when i was younger id always feel the pain of others. i have been numbed somewhat probably through the plethura of television and video games ive been exposed to. im very interested in what you say though im not so much interested in manipulating ice and the amazing powers you claim to be available. ascention is my goal though i have no steps in my mind for this goal. Im very Peaceful in nature and wish to bring peace and love to all around me. I am a male. it seems impossible for me to quiet my mind and i often randomly spout such things from my mouth that are quite disturbing. such as:
"I am a killer."
"i killed them yesterday"
"i killed them all"
and
"my name is not on the raster"
there are more but they are random and usually violent. i wish i could stop the ramblings..
and that last one makes me think im saying to myself that im not listed as worthy for the crown of life as is says in the bible
Do you think these are implanted thoughts from an outside source?
I havent really dreamed in years and the first time in forever that i did dream (2 weeks ago) i dreamt of my mothers ringing cell phone in my hand and when i turned it over the number displayed was (666) 666-6666 i actually shot back into consiousness feeling what i can only describe as a panic attack (i have never experienced this before or since) where i could not move and when i tried to scream i couldnt. Only when i thought of The Holy light surrounding me did it quickly fade. can you offer advice or council? the nearest representatives of the organization you spoke of are in neighboring cities and i have no car. or money.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Star and Flag for intresting thread.

I'm INFP too

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

If you had come to a place of acceptance, compassion and love, then no-one would be pointing a gun at your child's head. Because you create your own reality.

Its a hard concept to get a grasp on but it really does make sense once you change your perspective.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
While your post was well written and lengthy - I have to say I disagree with the whole Ascension, new dimensions thing. The whole Indigo stuff to be honest. I am not closed minded, I assure you - I do look for evidence of these things, and would love to believe them, but it does not make any logical sense to me. What does make sense to me is that the PTB would love nothing more than to have all the people that would have otherwise been vocal or unsettled about current situation now spending all their time meditating, visualizing, empathizing - all the while thinking they were affecting the world and bringing about peace and such. What a great way to silence the troublemakers if you think about it.
I do not think we are headed for another dimension. Or perhaps the 4th dimension is actually the energy of imagination, in which case maybe many will "escape" into it simply by believing. Leaving behind brain dead bodies for us to care for.
I also cannot ever believe what you do as it goes against my religious beliefs. You can be a follower of God and Jesus and believe as you do - the two are not reconcilable IMHO. God would never design a universe where only the few enlightened would trancend. He would not make it so that our bodies had to be pure and our minds so well trained, as HE would in effect be denying ascension to all children, those of challenged mental abilities. That is not something My God would do. If He plans an ascension for us, it will be free and easy and available to any who pray to Him and ask for it.
So while on the outside the discussion you are presenting is pretty and fluffy, the reality is that the simplest explanation must be the truth, and the simplest explanation here is that followers of this type of thinking have been "brainwashed" into believing it - the powers that be want you silent, they want you thinking that by being silent you are accomplishing great things, they want you to spread your message to everyone, enticing people of other faiths adn religions into abandoning their God and following your version of heaven, which is contrary to what we have been told by Jesus. TPTB want you to have everyone focusing on 2012, focusing on their own medidations and inner thoughts, looking the other way as it were so no one can see what they are doing. A bit of slight of hand.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Everyone has a different path to enlightenment or understanding. The one thing that the paths have in common is the fact that in order to get to the light you must travel through the dark. There will come the "a ha moment" when all of a sudden everything makes sense and those who doubt and speculate the power of spirit will truly understand the meaning of the Perfect Love and Perfect Light. The universe responds to the energy you give off, if you think negative, negative will find you. Positive thoughts result in positive actions and positive actions bring about positive results. Not one of us is better then the next person, and we are all entitled to our own beliefs and feelings. Listen with your heart and feel with your mind and unlock the inner wisom deep down inside.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Do you have trouble concentrating? no

Do you often feel depressed for no reason? no

Have you been diagnosed with ADD? no

Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? no

Never been in a fight? no

Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? yes

Have you expericed regular deja vu? yes

Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? yes

Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? no

Do you often lose interest mid conversation? yes

Have you ever astral projected? yes

i have done some reaserch on ' indigo children" and the one question i would always like to ask is

" where you not special in your own way ie: good at sports, music, school, popular ?

and calling yourself an " indigo child" is your way to feel special, i don't mean this to be taken negatively i am just curious because some of the information i have read on "indigo children" lean toward the fact that the reaerchers believe that parents would rather say that their children are " indigo children" then admit that there children may have learning or social problems and the parents don't want ot think that it may reflect poorly on them.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow did this thread take off.

This link here is pertinent This woman Susan Joy Rennison is interviewed about "space weather" and how it affects humans and the planet in general .
www.realitysandwich.com...

Its very straightforward and most of what she says pretty much backs up the OP, with science soooooooooo.....

Suck it haters.( haha JK I love you stuanchy science types, were it not for you all I'd still be talking out of my butthole.)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am a Indigo, and a INFP like u

I read ur thread, and I am having tears of love and happyness in my eyes.
ohh..and I wanted to say : " I LOVE U "

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

When you say it is self evident it simply means that you have no evidence for these rather odd claims. You simply accept the stories on faith and you have no interest in attempting to determine if these tales reflect reality.

On the other hand you say "That is where all the evidence is. "

Isn't that wrong? The correct thing to have said was that you were an adamant believer, close minded and forget the evidence who needs it? That I believe is closer to your position.

but it's pretty clear that modern science searches for elegance/simplicity in physics and they'll get it if they can tackle the tricky issue of consciousness.

There is no search for elegance or simplicity. There is a search for what is. Some turns out to be elegant, or that is the quality we as humans ascribe to what is.

But my bet is that consciousness is all around us and not localized in your brain.

So how would you go around determining if this is correct or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join