It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

i finally read most of the thread. good advice in it . But you are mentioning where or how did they find out these secrets.

Im interested too . I know that here in australian , especially in the area i live in , these ideas are very prevelent . We even have a cult who took up residence in a village and they espouse the healing water frequencies philosiphy .
i call them the coloured water people as they keep little virals of colour water everywhere to up the vibrational frequency of the town and there businesses.
I like their coffee . they run alot of the businesses .

My friends in local health food shop also tells me this same stuff , so yes I am wondering the source material too.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Hey thanks man, my last post was responding to a critic of yours. But you really made my day. And you know I have been on this alien/UFO path since 2003! And all the evidence leads to what you were saying and I was pretty much coming to that conclusion already but having trouble putting it into words.

We have incarnated into a world limited by physical technology. It's a trade off. We have great individuality (or the illusion of it) here. But limited. They have traded in some of their individuality for acceptance of who you really are and with it comes access to higher energies (dark energy).

It's pretty obvious what's going on here. Thanks again for your version. peace, SJ76

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I was entertained by your post OP, though I wonder if you possess the experience and understanding to make this statement:

Stop smoking grass or drinking alcohol

Are you implying these are not useful temporary tools beneficial for education?

I wonder why God allowed these substances to manifest?

Perhaps as a test of temptation? or as ridiculous as it may sound to some of you, an aid to attain altered states of consciousness for the purpose of Reflection & Enhanced Observation

You want to mention God, OP? then I present a convincing piece of intelligent design

Please don't remove this link Mods, I am not advocating the use of any substance, I am merely elaborating on its physical features. I have faith you are mature enough to understand this. Thank you.

In order to truly grasp the complicity of this herb and the sacred geometric patterns it possesses, we might have to strip ourselves from our own modern understanding of it first, how can we be certain our outlook towards this herb hasn't tainted by Propaganda?

Peace

edit on 28-7-2011 by Comet2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

You're mixing real scientific concepts with pseudoscience fairytale bs. This is very irresponsible on your part. The fact that you took that personality inventory shows your willingness to pigeonhole yourself into a certain paradigm as well as gullibility in accepting such a narrow range of possibilities. For example, have you ever once considered the possibility that what you just spewed out is complete nonsense? The fact that it is fairly exhaustive lends nothing to your argument, especially the fact that most of your sources are other ATS threads (seriously?!) or more hokum based on that inventory test nonsense.

Geez! Lighten up!

Second line.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Awesome read! I found that most of it connects to the ways I think. I'm a heterosexual male in my late 20's, and I can definitely say that being an indigo child has its ups and downs. Fortunately over the years I have learned to focus some parts and attenuate others without completely diminishing them.

The reason I labled myself as "hetero" is because I can answer Yes to each of the questions asked in the first of the thread, YET I also show feminine or INFP characteristcs in my overview and way of thinking in every day life, without being a feminine type male. I do the "small numbers", and the larger picture at the same time which is why I tend to "outrun my headlights" as many around me have so eloquently stated lol.

I definitely see and feel something big coming soon. Mabey in 2012 time period, mabey after. My hang up is though, that I'm too open minded to really put my thumb on it as far as being able to say for sure what it for certain is. It's not my place to speculate and say without a doubt what is going to happen, which is exactly why I don't post often on 2012 threads or vids.

I guess the reason fo rmy post is to say that I can relate to the OP, as well as many others who posted on this thread. I just wish I had others around me to converse with about these kinds of subjects. I'm not sure if it's just my demographic, but I am surrounded by alot of closed minded people, which can feel suffocating to me over time.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think that the Indigo Child theory needs a huge revision. Too many broad strokes; speculation on dates, such as "if you were born in 1984 you are an Indigo Child" makes the rest of the actual anomalies appear too specific to a certain time-line.

It's more along the lines of every human being. I think everyone has the capacity for these "special abilities", i just think that they are more similar to actual Senses that are merely untrained. If you spend your entire life in the dark, your eyes don't work very well. Same goes with empathy, or telepathy/remote viewing. We feel them more often because either we are more aware of their existence or we actually train those muscles in our brain.

I've come to the conclusion that there is a group consciousness among all living things on earth and possibly other planets in our solar system. It is a magnetic field in a way, or maybe vibrational patterns that we have only just begun to understand. I think the information is there, and with the usage of the internet we are becoming more in tune on a global scale - at least among human beings, that is.

Today's culture has only just begun it's journey towards understanding the Spirit and the Mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

yes to all but the little people,just in my dreams a couple of times.

i do believe however that we belong to a more pure form of humans

i mean not like aryan garbage or anything but a strand of humans

that have evolved differently

myself for example had never wanted to fight my whole life and i now have

most of the traits of distrust,anger resentment and violence that others possess

but have come to terms with it in the past couple of weeks and am learning again to be my natural self

as far as deja vu and psychic dreams and odd feelings i have always had those

and it is very difficult to try and manipulate control of these traits

it is best to pray and ask for things to be revealed or illuminated

it seems to work much better with surprisingly god-like effects

i once asked someone where they lived and the person lied

her 5 year daughter chimed in and said we live in a red house and pointed the direction

these abilities are only available for good that is all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. You're using circular logic and just parroting more absurd claims. Can you please (I'm BEGGING you) cite your reputable sources for these claims?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CCLLCCLL

No. Not a chance. If this is not met with clear, concise opposition that rips apart this whole ridiculous theory, then we're going to have another Christianity on our hands. This line of thinking is the very height of absurdity. Once again, I presented factual scientific information that disproves the OP on many different fronts and it has been lost in a flood of ridiculous statements. This whole idea is a farce. It always has been. I laid out the facts. Go back to sleep if you want, I've got stronger people to wake up.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theviruskennewick

All this stuff you're saying is easily attributed to happenstance. I would ask for you to please take the JREF challenge to not only prove your super magical abilities, but to do your part to help wake up the rest of us not-so-special apes.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

What? You probably have a Disorder and should have it checked out .... probably what the call Anti social. Meaning you show no remorse in conversations and completely ignore people. Which is actually a disorder. You either ignore poeple ... or you are very rude to them in extreme manners and show no remorse for doing so.

Medication for that.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There are no muscles in the brain. There is nothing to train. People think they are more sympathetic because of superhuman ability when really they simply are because they wish to be so. Or at least they like to think so in order to perpetuate their self-delusional thinking.

If you want to revise your belief structure, then you confess it is wrong. Either it is right, right now, or it never was.

There is nothing to come "in tune" with. We will not vibrate into anything. We live in the 4th dimension now. Right now. Please look it up.

Don't make wild leaps from the scientific to the supernatural. Can you PLEASE cite your sources? Saying not being telepathic is like not seeing after being in a cave is ridiculous. That's like saying "Your calves will not get bigger if you don't work out. Our eye lasers are like this. If you don't use them, you can't use them." Or some other wildly fantastic claim of the sort.

Absurd.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

You beat me to it Samuelis ! Well summarised... Beginning to think I was the only person on ATS rooted in reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"There is a program, that was developed for the bush administration, and this program controls every election computer in the country. It doesnt stop there either.

All western countries now have this program, including Australia and UK. This program was meant to be kept secret, but a programmer has now testified to this in America and it has sent the governments of the world into a panic."

Unless you have an actual working understanding of the electoral process for a given country please refrain from dribbling garbage. The US, UK and Australia have quite different approaches to their electoral processes and grouping the three together under the guise of the US system is blatantly misleading to fellow readers who may know naff all of the actual process involved during an election.

Australian Electoral Process
UK Electoral Process
US Electoral Process

Whether or not you trust the process or you fellow citizens that are employed therein or the various scrutineers that watch over the whole process is a personal matter for the individual.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

INTP here, (introversion, intuition, thinking, perceiving)
Introspective - Rational - Engineer - Architect

We don't need dates to mark our change, and we don't need a green light to begin the change ourselves.
If we really care, why are we sitting here, not organizing ourselves, for the greater unification of mankind.
Get along, don't worry, be happy.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
WOW...

i wish i could start a thread that would give me 110 flags

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

My preferences are as follows,

I - 89
N - 75