It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What have you proven? Nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

the important thing is that an ascension is happening

How do you know an ascension is happening?

I am telling you all now there is going to be a BIG false flag attack very soon.

All I see is a false claim of a false flag attached to the false claim of an ascension under way. That is what 2012 amounts to. It is false claim attached to false claim attached to ...

Science is controlled by the powers that be ,they know exactly how reality works

Not true. No one understands how all of these things work and claims of vibrations is a trite claim that has never been substantiated.

I do not have evidence of what i say,i just KNOW what i say.

That's fair to say except for the word "know." Actually, you don't know you believe. You have a faith based statement.

all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the partical of an atom to vibration and holds this minute solar system of the atom together.

BTW, this is the old Rutherford model which is no longer in use.
edit on 29-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am doing this because I myself was once swayed by the supernatural and fantastic. I think it's safe to say that since we're all here, we're all at least fans of the X-Files right? (Which I sorely miss btw). Remember the poster "I want to believe?" Well, I'm a truth seeker like anyone else here. By no means is my mind closed. Were this theory to have some basis in reality with any shred of evidence whatsoever to support these claims, I would look further into it.

I feel that it's my duty as a fellow human being to throw some curveballs and help others question their perceived notions of their existence. When people believe this sort of thing, they are inclined to surround themselves in it's mythology. I'm simply injecting real problems into the equation.

Had anyone here had basic understanding of science, this ascension belief would not be perpetuated so fruitfully.

To address another poster in here who's moniker escapes me: The number 6 is the number 6 because we say it is so. It exists by definition, therefore it is absolute. You have to realize that measurements and definitions are accepted to be what they are in order to help us define our world. More and more, these numbers (specifically the metric system) are being defined by natural events and not arbitrary lines. For example, 0 degrees celsius, the freezing point of water, one millimeter, the wavelength of decay in a certain process of cesium. Our definitions become more and more concrete and absolute.

All in all, the arguments presented by the OP's supporters are irrelevant. Even by confession on the part of the believers, we see that there is no evidence to support these claims whatsoever. Just something someone made up in order to bilk parents out of the almighty dollar. The "inventor" if you will is probably reeling of the bastardization of their proposal. If not laughing hysterically.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Scientific knowledge is vast and expanding at an exponential rate. We're in a sort of growth phase. You know there has to be one at some point. Your argument with the growth of science is irrelevant. It MUST grow and as I stated, it is exponential and vast.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am ESTP! Yeah I can relate to the description it gave!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

it doesn't matter if there is no proof ,it doesn't change the fact that an ascension is going to happen ,i am preparing right now for it by unlocking my DNA strands that are so called "junk dna" and clearing my chakras ,removing blockages from my body.When this ascension happens and the energy comes through the sun and onto the earth those who haven't been preparing and removed their blockages wont be able to withstand the amount of change that will happen to the physical body.It will explode into every particle on earth.

OK. I can accept that you don't require any proof or even any evidence to fall for something as ridiculous as these claims. Boy do I have a bridge to sell to you!

You don't require proof, but you are willing to pretend that the use of scientific terms gives some added meaning to this notion that apparently has no evidence to support it. You mention DNA, energy, and even claim the origin is the Sun and even an event of an exploding body.

So you've bought into this ascension claim. You probably paid money and can't drop this thought because of the expense it cost you.

Did I mention I have a bridge to sell you?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What have you proven? Information based on the limited knowledge of science.

What part of "science is limited" - - do you not get.

The old trite limited knowledge claim. Your claim is meaningless. People that use it simply are telling everyone they do not understand what science is. It's an argument based on ignorance.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To support my open mind and even my willingness to challenge my own thought, i present a certain case. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the book and/or film What the Bleep Do We Know?

Great book. Very well put together. Very intriguing. I was a believer. I thought science may finally come "full circle" back to a creator. As an atheist, I was very excited by the prospect.

As I looked further and picked it apart, I could see that most of it was nonsense. A farce. So who made this film? Well come to find out (as hopefully you know) it was made by a cult. Yes, a true religious cult. I'm ashamed for ever having bought into it for a second.

I hope that proves how willing and eager I am to find the truth. Even I can find myself diving head first into something without fact checking. We're all vulnerable from time to time. If it weren't for someone stepping in to point out to me that this film was based on cult beliefs, I may have never have known. Or maybe by the time I had known, it would be too late and I would be set in a psychological schema where I would refuse to accept anything else.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

That's because you answered questions for yourself and it spit back out what you answered. I hope you don't fall in line with this bastardization of a true psychological inventory and jump on the nonsense bandwagon. That test was developed by actual scientists and the OP is using it as a means to show you magic tricks and get you to buy into the rest of their delusional fantasy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Then where on earth did you come up with these claims if they aren't fictional or made up? Why wait for the 'ascension'?? I thought all you had to do was raise your vibration, just as I'm apparently lowering my vibration by not believing a word of it? Well, go for it. Rise on up and out of here then. Ascend. Why wait?

Not really. Depends on which belief/knowing one chooses to follow. Some choose the Christian return of Jesus.

I choose what I consider a more practical/possible history of Earth/Humans. (don't ignore the word POSSIBLE - I am not stating fact - - that I can state unequivocally).

I tend to go along with the Terra Papers - - that we are a Terra formed planet and humans are created or enhanced from an indigenous species - - by beings older and more advanced then us.

Its kind of where the term "Prison Planet" came from (and energy grid keeps us veiled and in the dark of what/who we really are).

I think the War in Heaven was a real war between political powers over control of earth. I think the universe is teeming with life - - - and is as political and cutthroat as our own world. I believe our existence is at the mercy of those beyond our own world.

Just suppose - - play along. That this is true - - - and there were 2 plans submitted to a Federation of Planets on who controlled earth/humans. Suppose one plan was to give Free Will and let humans evolve on their own. Suppose the other was to make humans a controlled slave planet.

Suppose there was a deadline on the plan. That if humans couldn't control themselves by a certain date - - then plan B would go into affect. Maybe there was an extension granted to plan A - - giving humans more time to evolve.

To me it makes sense. There were planets formed long before earth. It is very possible that life "out there" evolved long before us.

I honestly believe REAL STUFF is going on.

I'm not into the "spiritual" aspect of it. Although I do believe everything is energy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I was just playing along!!! Gosh you are all over this thread aren't you???? I wanted to know what I would be if this is true. Calm yourself already!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Are we an altered indigenous species? Seeded here by other life forms? I confess, those are ideas I adore. But really you're making the leap from space opera to the supernatural. Surely with good argument and scientific backing, there's no reason we couldn't have been seeded here or altered in some way. I would say that's at least on the table as a possibility.

But then you go and state things like vibrating and whatnot. This idea is entirely unrelated and you're attempting to link it to others theorys in this whole fantastical grand scheme of idontevenknowwhat. The hypothesis of aliens interacting with us is sound on it's face. However, the other claims of vibration and such are very easily disproved. If it is true, then I urge anyone here to show evidence supporting this. A truly enlightened being would do nothing less to help save their fellow humans.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Annee

What have you proven? Information based on the limited knowledge of science.

What part of "science is limited" - - do you not get.

The old trite limited knowledge claim. Your claim is meaningless. People that use it simply are telling everyone they do not understand what science is. It's an argument based on ignorance.

NO - - it is not meaningless.

Science is limited to what is known. Science is based on being able to repeat - - therefore proving a fact.

There have been recorded signals from out in space. But because no one (that we know) has been able to cause/create (whatever) repetition of these signals - - they can not be called fact. Therefore they don't exist. But of course they do exist.

There is no way anyone can disprove what is not known.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

Sorry, I was assuming things. While incomplete and flawed (especially online), the test you took is accurate and sound. What I'm getting at is it is scientific and entirely unrelated to the rest of the OP's post. They are attempting to link it which cannot be done. I just assumed you would jump on the crazy train like everyone else. You're on the event horizon of this supernatural black hole. Just take a step back and don't fall in lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Annee

Are we an altered indigenous species? Seeded here by other life forms? I confess, those are ideas I adore. But really you're making the leap from space opera to the supernatural. Surely with good argument and scientific backing, there's no reason we couldn't have been seeded here or altered in some way. I would say that's at least on the table as a possibility.

Well - at least we got understanding on that.

I know "vibrating" is not the right terminology. Its a lazy terminology for whats being presented.

What exactly is Supernatural? Something that can't be tested in a lab?

How would you explain a premonition?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, you are twisting science again. If a signal was intercepted, a signal was intercepted. That's known as an observation. Part of the scientific method. What would come next (the order may vary slightly) would be a hypothesis. For example "I hypothesize that the source of this signal was intelligent." So you stay and monitor where the signal came from. If no additional signals where found, hypothesis is disproved. Back to observation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I would explain a premonition as happenstance were it to come true. Statistically speaking, just by pure coincidence, people experience 1.something "miracles" every month. Some are small like picking up a phone to dial a number while at the same time that person calls you. Others may be more significant in nature. Either way, it is meaningless coincidence. Christians call it "miracles from god," Wiccans call it "magic," others call it mere chance.

Supernatural: Events that take place beyond, or in violation of, the laws of nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Annee

I would explain a premonition as happenstance were it to come true. Statistically speaking, just by pure coincidence, people experience 1.something "miracles" every month. Some are small like picking up a phone to dial a number while at the same time that person calls you. Others may be more significant in nature. Either way, it is meaningless coincidence. Christians call it "miracles from god," Wiccans call it "magic," others call it mere chance.

Supernatural: Events that take place beyond, or in violation of, the laws of nature.

No - - my experiences are not coincidence.

How do you explain getting a message from a person who died in a horrific accident? Someone you do not know - and did not know existed?

And there is always a 3 connection. 3 days - 3 people.

You can say it is scientifically impossible all you want. But it still happened. No coincidence - - did not read it in the paper or see it on TV.

I received an impression - - some how. How?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by flexy123

this isn't just an individual ascension ,this is actually the earth ascending with everything on it.

1991:

groups.google.com...

I consider those "Orvotron" newsletters pretty interesting.

As i said, i was THERE at this time (which culminated later in the Hale Bopp hysteria)...if you are interested you might want to google Hale Bopp and maybe (VERY INTERESTING)...google who "Nancy Lieder" is. (I met her actually on various MSN chat rooms back in the day...she is that annoying person who actually "founded" the whole NIBIRU and "ZETA" talk nonsense, back in the days 2 decades ago.

The concept of the "imminent Ascension now very soon due to the CHANGES GOING ON RIGHT NOW" is very, very old. Now its mainly 2012 hysteria which causes a re-outbreak of the SAME ascension talk...in the 90s it was the hysteria from the new millenium (year 2000 approaching) as well as Hale Bopp comet....or whatever else might fly out there in space.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I would be inclined to believe that you are either lying or attributing one of these "significant events" to something supernatural. We've all had experiences that are just flat out strange. It's very easy for the human mind to jump to supernatural conclusions when they don't understand something. I don't know your age but I'm sure you must know how unreliable the brain can be. It plays tricks on people all the time. It can be gamed and fixed. Memory implantation, mind control, these things are not fairy tales. I've seen them firsthand. The brain is a machine and can be altered by any number of means.

ETA: I didn't mean that as an attack on whatever your age may be. I'm simply saying that if I, by 18 years old (I'm older now) can realize these facts, I'm sure you have as well. I meant life experience and not a comment on age so much.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional content

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join