It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

i don't think the label "indigo" is important here ,the important thing is that an ascension is happening and the powers that be are trying to keep your awareness on low vibrational things such as fear,war,terrorist attacks,worrying about debt,anger,hate,separation instead of high vibrational things such as love,joy,bliss,unity,peace.They (the powers that be) are battling for our awareness in an attempt to stop this ascension.And the closer we get to 21/12/201

The same "ascension" was happening 1992, and the same "imminent cataclysmic events" were going on 1992.

If you don't believe me, do your own research. I am reading about this nonsense for over two decades already. Most of you were not even born at that time when i read all that crap about the ascension to 5h dimension on Usenet already, 20 years ago.

You are getting fooled, lied to, brain washed..with the same, almost word-for-word "predictions" and theories (nibiru, zetas, ascension) for a LOOOONG time already. This has NOTHING to do with 2012.

Addendum: A real ascension/enlightenment would never come as an "external" event...it would be something coming from deep inside yourself. IT HAS TO BE EARNED. Every shaman or native indian can tell you this. Dont be dumb, you KNOW this.

edit on 29-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's funny that you should claim anyone is a debunker since there is nothing here to debunk. The only thing posted is a rather wild story with no supporting evidence.

To say an unknown doesn't exist is stupid.

I'd say that it's rather stupid to believe in something that doesn't exist. How can you prove an unknown exists? By definition its unknown. Science doesn't need to prove something does not exist. It can, but there is no need to.

You say "Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe." But the beginnings of a heliocentric solar system were being developed before that time.

You also claim that "Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat." That's not true at all. Over 2000 years ago a device was invented to navigate the seas because people knew that the Earth was not flat.

You might want to take a basic history of science course and get a little understanding of the issues.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

You are getting fooled, lied to, brain washed..with the same, almost word-for-word "predictions" and theories (nibiru, zetas, ascension) for a LOOOONG time already. This has NOTHING to do with 2012.

bro or sis i am not being fooled,lied to or brainwashed. I KNOW and a lot of others do too that an ascension is happening ,i don't really have nothing to do with 1992 so i can't comment on that but ascension is not a theory ,it's reality ,it's TRUE evolution back up the spiral towards the source.It means the reality is going to vibrate faster than it is now which makes it a higher dimension.the atoms that make up this reality will change and spin faster(i may of explained that wrong but you get the point i am trying to make).

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Annee

It's funny that you should claim anyone is a debunker since there is nothing here to debunk. The only thing posted is a rather wild story with no supporting evidence.

I actually thought about the word "debunker" - - - it doesn't quite fit - - - but I wasn't gonna put anymore time into it.

It is a belief or knowing - - - what the hell kind of supporting evidence do you expect? I think its a really stupid request to even consider.

Science can not debunk it - - because Science has no facts that pertain to this belief/knowing.

Science is limited by proven fact.

Dr. Seth Shostak - - believes in life on other planets - - off planet beings. But because he is a scientist he can not confirm their existence. But he still believes it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

this isn't just an individual ascension ,this is actually the earth ascending with everything on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'd say that it's rather stupid to believe in something that doesn't exist.

Known to exist.

You have no knowledge to the contrary.

As said - - science is extremely limited.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

Originally posted by flexy123

bro or sis i am not being fooled,lied to or brainwashed. I KNOW and a lot of others do too that an ascension is happening ,i don't really have nothing to do with 1992 so i can't comment on that but ascension is not a theory ,it's reality ,it's TRUE evolution back up the spiral towards the source.It means the reality is going to vibrate faster than it is now which makes it a higher dimension.the atoms that make up this reality will change and spin faster(i may of explained that wrong but you get the point i am trying to make).

What an entirely absurd statement to make. If this was supposed to happen in 1992 and didn't, that is extremely relevant. There is no ascension. There are no vibrations. By vibration, you're implying that the human body is heating up. I can assure you that it is not. In fact on the whole, the universe is cooling meaning it is "vibrating" less. The 4th dimension your followers tout is very much a melding of space-time. We are here now. Always were. When this date comes, I can definitely see these followers jumping up and shouting about is "vibrating" into a place we've already been. Your claims are unscientific and frankly, hogwash. It's false. Entirely fictional. Made up. Nonsense.

Atoms spinning has nothing to do with energy or vibrating or anything of the sort. You point cannot be forgiven because it is misleading and nonsensical. I truly don't get the point you are trying to make.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Didn't the OP have a date for this ascension?? I could have swore it was in the OP, but I don't see it now, and I'm definately not reading all that again. Hmmm..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I'm not putting words in your mouth. So you think that you know it is true. So it's your opinion without any supporting evidence. You don't know that to be true. You are guessing and not knowing. There is a big difference between knowing and guessing and you are guessing or making up stories or whatever, but you do not know.

Scientists will not be able to reconcile dark matter or dark energy without tackling the question of consciousness. I guarantee you.

And what is the reason for this speculative comment? Is this another of your unsubstantiated claims - it appears to be.

And yes scientists do look for simplicity in their studies.

Really? Is that what you think? Scientists look for what is, not for a predefined goal of simplicity.

And your reasoning for this is a UFO site?

Now read what he has to say and tell me if his private speculations aren't along the same lines....

And that is what they are - speculations.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

What an entirely absurd statement to make. If this was supposed to happen in 1992 and didn't, that is extremely relevant. There is no ascension. There are no vibrations. By vibration, you're implying that the human body is heating up. I can assure you that it is not. In fact on the whole, the universe is cooling meaning it is "vibrating" less. The 4th dimension your followers tout is very much a melding of space-time. We are here now. Always were. When this date comes, I can definitely see these followers jumping up and shouting about is "vibrating" into a place we've already been. Your claims are unscientific and frankly, hogwash. It's false. Entirely fictional. Made up. Nonsense.

yeh it's an absurd statement to you because you have a closed mind and are not tapping in to your higher self.The is an ascension ,there are vibrations.By vibration i am implying that that the energy will vibrate faster.I don't care if my claims are "unscientific" because science does not have all the answers,and it's not hogwash or false or entirely fictional or made up ,it may be to you but it's not to me.

Atoms spinning has nothing to do with energy or vibrating or anything of the sort. You point cannot be forgiven because it is misleading and nonsensical. I truly don't get the point you are trying to make.

do i really care if my point isn't forgiven? you don't get it because you have a closed scientific mind that is unable to see reality from a grander perspective.
edit on 29-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

I actually thought about the word "debunker" - - - it doesn't quite fit - - - but I wasn't gonna put anymore time into it.

It is a belief or knowing - - - what the hell kind of supporting evidence do you expect? I think its a really stupid request to even consider.

Science can not debunk it - - because Science has no facts that pertain to this belief/knowing.

Science is limited by proven fact.

Dr. Seth Shostak - - believes in life on other planets - - off planet beings. But because he is a scientist he can not confirm their existence. But he still believes it.

Yes. Proven fact. You're claiming supernatural special powers that let you know things that aren't facts. Aren't true. Essentially what you're saying is "this is all made up and I believe it."

I don't know who Dr. Shostak is but if he is a true doctor, I bet he would laugh hysterically at these wild vibrating notions. He likely believes because of SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for our evolution, the likes of which far surpass acceptance and rigorous testing across the entire spectrum of sciences. He sees the table of elements, realizes that there aren't that many, sees that it's likely to be in a similar combination as Earth. elsewhere. What he's doing is not "believing" but making the best logical inference possible. With all the evidence we have, what is more likely? Earth is the only place among trillions upon trillions of stars that support life, or it is not. It's really quite simple.

At any rate, some Dr's belief in extraterrestrials has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this nonscientific made up story. It's made up. I've proven it so many times over in the thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

You ask for proof that such things are a possibility, but even if there was hard proof right in front of your face I believe that you would have a science based explaination for it.

I did not ask for proof. I ask for evidence. There is a huge difference.

I'm not sure about you but I would rather have a bunch of people promoting love and happiness then the alternative. Please don't judge a person by what they feel and believe inside, everyone is entitled to feel how they want to. Some things can't be explained, they have to be lived.

So in other words you claim that "We are all able to "alter" our own reality" yet you are unable to give any hints or suggestions or evidence to support the claim.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

yeh it's an absurd statement to you because you have a closed mind and are not tapping in to your higher self.The is an ascension ,there are vibrations.By vibration i am implying that that the energy will vibrate faster.I don't care if my claims are "unscientific" because science does not have all the answers,and it's not hogwash or false or entirely fictional or made up ,it may be to you but it's not to me.

Then where on earth did you come up with these claims if they aren't fictional or made up? Why wait for the 'ascension'?? I thought all you had to do was raise your vibration, just as I'm apparently lowering my vibration by not believing a word of it? Well, go for it. Rise on up and out of here then. Ascend. Why wait?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

So all we're hearing now from anyone are confessions that there is no proof for these claims whatsoever. It's all a made up story. Your fundamental concepts of reality are flawed. I can assure you that my mind is not "closed" in the slightest but I would argue that yours is. Time and time again in this thread, I have shown a great many of the OP's assertions to be entirely fictional and without substance. I've given proof that anyone could so very very easily verify for themselves yet it appears none have done so. So tell me about a closed mind, will you?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I'm waiting for the part where one of them realizes my statement about the universe cooling is true. Once they catch on to this, they'll realize that if the rest of their proposal holds water, we will "vibrate" into the 2nd dimension or something. If "ascending" is some sort of Utopia or heaven, I would pay big buck to see their faces when the realize we are, according to their definitions, descending.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DeNaga

Boy you said a lot of ish right there. I would love to know your UNDERSTANDING science. Though I am not backing the OP because they seem to stepping in the right direction for what they need at this time. There are 2 laws of science right now and if you don't know about the second then you are the one who needs to open your mind.

You seem to subscribe to the first set of laws, i.e., just basic study of books that someone wrote without having real life experiences or study other than man stream science.

I'll give a couple of examples: If your family is starving and your in the woods and you shoot a deer is that a good or a bad thing?

The second is how many numbers are there really? is 6 a real number?

Onw more for you, what is the difference between a circle and a square?

I have an open mind. Having an open mind does not mean accepting every story tossed my way.

There are very few laws in science. I think what you meant to discuss was methodologies.

Your example of shooting a deer in the woods has nothing whatsoever to do with science. It's an ethics question.

Your question about numbers is a mathematical question and not a science question. How many numbers is a question answered by Cantor and yes 6 is a real number. What does this have to do with science? Not much.

The difference between a circle and a square is dependent on the properties of interest. Again, this has nothing to do with science.

What is readily apparent is that you made no effort to discuss the post you quoted. You made no effort to discuss the absurdity that satellite owners no longer care about gravity. You made no effort to support any of the nutty claims made by the webpage that was claimed to be science based. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

it doesn't matter if there is no proof ,it doesn't change the fact that an ascension is going to happen ,i am preparing right now for it by unlocking my DNA strands that are so called "junk dna" and clearing my chakras ,removing blockages from my body.When this ascension happens and the energy comes through the sun and onto the earth those who haven't been preparing and removed their blockages wont be able to withstand the amount of change that will happen to the physical body.It will explode into every particle on earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes. Proven fact. You're claiming supernatural special powers that let you know things that aren't facts. Aren't true. Essentially what you're saying is "this is all made up and I believe it."

Sorry - but all I can do is laugh at you. I certainly hope your valuable scientific factual mind is not being impaired by the time you are devoting to this thread.

Please define "supernatural special powers".

I don't know who Dr. Shostak is but if he is a true doctor, . . .

Perhaps you should have Googled.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Apparently something will happen this winter or next year that will assist in this ascension, or I missed it. The OP had a date (month of December, if I remember right, which I may not), but they must have edited it out because I can't find it in any of their posts now.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

At any rate, some Dr's belief in extraterrestrials has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this nonscientific made up story. It's made up. I've proven it so many times over in the thread.

What have you proven? Information based on the limited knowledge of science.

What part of "science is limited" - - do you not get.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join