It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. debt crisis sends first waves through Wall Street

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Crash baby crash! It is our only hope to wake the sheeple. We need a big reset and default/repudiation is the way to go. Our only other choice is violent revolution.

To be honest, in my opinion this crash and the coming third world war are both steps in the NWO agenda in regards to depopulation. I wouldn't want to condone and applaud this crash especially considering the looming food crisis.

Edit to add: Do you like the idea of famine?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

What kind of an attitude is that? IMHO, it is people like you that will cause this situation to become catastrophic.
So you think I am a politician? Maybe you have me confused with the people who have been "representing" us? You know, the ones who robbed the "social security lockbox" ( as if there ever was one
). You know the ones spending our children's children's children's incomes before they draw their first breaths? You know the ones buying votes by pandering to the lowest common denominator instead of expecting and rewarding greatness? Maybe you do not know?

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt I won't get into what I think about your level of intelligence or mental prowess. ya know what there o-sons of whatever the hell you are, how bout you and people like you all head for Texas or somewhere similarly whacked and leave the rest of us the **** alone. man, if I could only type what I am really feeling. your post just triggered my I need a cold beer & a shot reflex. bottoms up.............
The fact that you lack the ability to express your concerns in adequate terms suggests that you may need to consider your own intellectual position; or possible lack thereof?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Crash baby crash! It is our only hope to wake the sheeple. We need a big reset and default/repudiation is the way to go. Our only other choice is violent revolution.

To be honest, in my opinion this crash and the coming third world war are both steps in the NWO agenda in regards to depopulation. I wouldn't want to condone and applaud this crash especially considering the looming food crisis.

Edit to add: Do you like the idea of famine?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)
The food crisis is just as manufactured as the so called looming financial crisis.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is all political theatre meant to keep our gaze away from the globalists vis a vis the Federal Reserve looting our economy.

Obama's already reassured his buddies that it will be business as usual. All while fearmongering the general public and getting us to fight among our selves.

Obama to Banks: We Will Not Default

In a series of phone calls, administration officials have told bankers that the administration will not allow a default to happen even if the debt cap isn't raised by the August 2 date Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says the government will run out of money to pay all its bills, including obligations to bond holders. Geithner made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows saying a default is imminent if the debt ceiling isn't raised, and President Obama issued a similar warning during a Friday press conference after budget negotiations with House Republicans broke down.

We are being PUNKED folks. WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ispyed

That is why we all have our bug out bags, and plans for how to deal with situations like that. If it comes to it, there is always the second amendment.

Stocked up good on Groceries and shotgun shells. Might hit Sams Club or Costco this weekend just for giggles, and maybe a little more Ammo, just in case.

Hyperinflation is the real threat here. Violence won't come around for many months. First thing that will hit is stock market cascading crash, then gas prices, and then food prices. 30 to 50% inflation within 6 months when we default on our own Treasury Bills. The checks to SS and Military will still go out, but they won't buy much when Gas is $10 a gallon, and Milk and Bread are $20!

Still, it must happen. We have earned a big fat depression, and if we get it over with now, maybe we can actually begin a true recovery instead of these pseudo recoveries paid for on the backs of our children.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't worry, a default will not happen, mark my words.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

The panic alone is enough to send ripples through the US market. It is already starting to.
You also have to bear in mind that the euro is also suffering at the moment.
We are also on the verge of a food crisis.

Its a domino effect, it doesn't matter entirely on what happens first.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

The panic alone is enough to send ripples through the US market. It is already starting to.
You also have to bear in mind that the euro is also suffering at the moment.
We are also on the verge of a food crisis.

Its a domino effect, it doesn't matter entirely on what happens first.

It wont happen, they are just playing a game of political poker at the moment, they will raise the debt cieling, if they don't, it doesn't just effect the US, it will effect the whole world and it can't and wont happen, not in a million years, they wont let it happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think Obamas biggest fear is if the goverment shuts down people will see that life goes on and will begain to question why we spend so much for nothing

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cegullah

I'd wait for Oct. 24th.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You picked the wrong equities then to go long on, I don't see any market crashing in my portfolio

Perhaps you should study trading more before actually doing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I DONT BELIEVE THEY WILL ALLOW THE MARKET TO CRASH.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I kind of think that an hour before default, somewhere within the 1000 page bill that will be passed through the house and senate and signed by the president, there will be a line or two that will extend the limit. of course, the other million or so words within the bill will double the debt in two years, give homeland security to power to make our lives miserable, and well, ain't no one but the super rich that is gonna like it!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BANKSTER scare Tactics!!!! Reuters OWNED by Rothschilds.

.."International bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European agencies."

Thus the Rothschilds bought control of Reuters International News Agency, based in London, Havas of France, and Wolf in Germany, which controlled the dissemination of all news in Europe....

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

No budget has happened before and there is already a plan in place to take care of the problem. TAXES will still come in to pay the debt. THIS IS SCARE TACTICS!!!!
see NO U.S. BUDGET: Congressional Research Report., page 1
edit on 26-7-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Watched the news on this one and our zionist media was only to happy to interview gamblers down on fraud street awaiting the next fix but come interview me and i'll soon tell them where to stick the FEDS money that we can print ourselves without paying the zionists a cent.

My stack of silver looks even better today.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Either they will come to an agreement and politically assassinate themselves. (I haven't seen one idea that focuses on returning value to Americans' jobs. Or one idea that removes credit as a NEED for even the needs of the common folk who enjoy being common. which = political suicide if our votes matter at all) You shouldn't have to be a market savvy individual in the US to enjoy a modest life.

So in the end, I look for an agreement, or a problem that presents itself that is much BIGGER than this problem, in order to get everyone thinking about something else so they can pass something without a ton of political backlash... oh wait I think they already tried that and it didn't work. Something bigger perhaps?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pulsescan72

Yes the romans said that just before they went back to trading gold/silver.

Sorry but digits in a computer won't make food grow, the sun shine or fool anyone

Did you know the the true debt is closer to $70tr and the $14.4tr figure has been cooked even more than CPI figures so best wake up and get ready cus it's coming ready or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Originally posted by pulsescan72

Yes the romans said that just before they went back to trading gold/silver.

Sorry but digits in a computer won't make food grow, the sun shine or fool anyone

Did you know the the true debt is closer to $70tr and the $14.4tr figure has been cooked even more than CPI figures so best wake up and get ready cus it's coming ready or not.

Actually its 14.5 trillion with 110 Trillion in unfunded liabilities but whos counting right

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Time for the revolution to begin..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It wont happen, they are just playing a game of political poker at the moment, they will raise the debt cieling, if they don't, it doesn't just effect the US, it will effect the whole world and it can't and wont happen, not in a million years, they wont let it happen.

They'll just keep on devaluing the dollar through endless printing effectively turning the US into a banana republic. It's the exact same thing. Only slower.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join