It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares Norway victims to Hitler Youth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This guy is just a complete cu*t.

Instead of calling the president of the United States a racist, Beck focused on the scores of young people gunned down at a camp in Norway. Beck said the camp reminded him of Adolf Hitler’s infamous Hitler Youth.

“There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that’s all about politics? Disturbing,” Beck stated in the first minute of his syndicated radio show Monday.

Torbjørn Eriksen, the former press secretary to Norway’s prime minister, was not amused.

“Young political activists have gathered at Utoya for over 60 years to learn about and be part of democracy, the very opposite of what the Hitler Youth was about,” Eriksen told The Daily Telegraph. “Glenn Beck’s comments are ignorant, incorrect and extremely hurtful,” he added.

warincontext.org...

Should the U.S. deport Beck to Israel where he can spend his time wineing and dining with the lunatic right over there?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

To be honest, who's really surprised with what Glenn Beck says anymore? He epitimises the worst of what ill-educated American society believes and merely spouts politically charged television rhetoric.

Now that his media mogul leader has had his @rse handed to him here in Britain, he's feeling overly-sensitive and is compelled to spew forth more of his uneducated, xenophobic beliefs.

I do love how some people in America see the world as "America" and all other countries as strange, foreign lands that simply couldn't exist without an American view to define them. It does make me laugh

edit on 26-7-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by Peruvianmonk

What the hell does Israel have to do with this....lol. Oh wait...your one of those folks who can find a reason to blame Israel for anything. Kinda like the degrees of kevin bacon.

Shame no one else on that island was armed and they had to wait for the authorities to ask their superiors for a gun to go defend the innocents. I take comfort on knowing if I was got in the same situation I could shoot back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is like a sub par, un funny, try hard troll.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The guy is an attention whore and the public is so bored with him now that he has to resort to shock value by making a comment about this type of attack. To be honest just ignore him, dont feed the fat teary eyed troll and he will eventually disappear from TV and end up on some crappy satellite radio show
He reminds me of a political version of Howard Stern.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

It's Glenn Beck...what did you expect? He's lost his sanity a long time ago, and I don't get why some people still take him serious.

The ironic thing is, the shooter would probably agree with his assessment. The only difference between Beck and the shooter is that the shooter was willing to actively commit violence...Beck is merely enticing people to buy into this crap.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Godwin point reached, IN REAL LIFE

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
why would they say he should have called obama a racist?

really can't believe this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I do not click on any Leftest liberal website that promotes hate just as much as other sties that they go after.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So are there similarities or not?

Whether some of them got shot has nothing to do with the comparison...

Frankly any political camp for kids does strike me as somewhat creepy and does bring to mind the Hitler youth.

P.S. Obama is a racist.

edit on 26-7-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
it's all BS.

really. more slanderous mud.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
it's all BS.

really. more slanderous mud.

Not really surprising, it's Beck after all

What I think is hilarious is the irony that his ideas and opinions totally match those of that crazy shooter. He's essentially saying "I don't condone violence...but that shooter has the right opinions"...what a bigot scumbag!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

ya, ok.

i'd like to hear what he said myself.

no link to his voice? it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Not really surprising, it's Beck after all

What I think is hilarious is the irony that his ideas and opinions totally match those of that crazy shooter. He's essentially saying "I don't condone violence...but that shooter has the right opinions"...what a bigot scumbag!!

There is nothing hilarious or ironic about it... I'm sure there are killers who have many of the same political opinions that I have, it means nothing.

edit on 26-7-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Beck was recently invited to talk at the Knesset in Israel by the lunatic right in that country. He basically chats a lot of gibberish. Thats what really makes me laugh, is that he is so dumb about what he proclaims to believe in.

You can watch it here. www.youtube.com...

Also becasue the most popular Israeli news site for Israelis Ynet posted this shortly after the shooting.

Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack

www.ynetnews.com...

As if that is at all relevant.

As you can see Beck and the Israeli right have decided to intetwin themselves quite closely.

Beck is an embarrasment to sane Americans.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Here is your link.

media.smh.com.au...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by MrXYZ

ya, ok.

i'd like to hear what he said myself.

no link to his voice? it didn't happen.

I know you'd loooooove to just close your eyes and ears and pretend that lunatic never said that hogwash...

But the reality is, he really said that crap. Here's the link to the actual audio recording: LINK

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

It's no more creepy than a Christian,Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist based camp.

In reality it is a group of educated young people hanging out, having fun, bound together by common ideals.

Truly terrifying.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Glenn Beck knows there is no such thing as bad publicity, and he is a genius at exploiting the media like this.

It was calculated, it was intentional, and very successful.

By the way, isn't Beck's 9/12 thing something like a political camp?

Would that make his kids "Hitler youth" as well?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
In reality it is a group of educated young people hanging out, having fun, bound together by common ideals.

Truly terrifying.

I find the idea of a "political camp" for kids creepy (not terrifying), and the brand of politics involved doesn't matter.

You wouldn't find a "Young Tea Party of America Camp" creepy?

I'm a conservative and I would find it creepy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join