It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will fold Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Remember the movie independence day? in the movie the actor says, YOU DON'T THINK THEY SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY ON A HAMMER, DO YU.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja
Then I became disabled.

Neo would tell you to get off your lazy butt and get a job...

He is going to play shy now

You are alining yourself here with people who reckon you are now a leech, I think that is a foolish
alliance.

Good luck to you
edit on 25-7-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

If you are saying the base line is 41% of Americans, or 41% of employed people?

I gave you that before.

Top 50% - $33,048 (and up) pay 97.30% of the taxes

Top 25% - $67,280 (and up) pay 86.34 % of the taxes

Top 10% - $113,799 (and up) pay 69.94 % of the taxes

Bottom 50% less than $33,048 pay 2.7 % of the taxes
modified chart from ntu.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

nope just you

i stopped posting because i find it utterly tiresome talking to haters of the rich.

hes not one tho.

and his solution wasnt to steal money from someone else over burdening someone else for selfish greed that is all too rampant from the side you advocate.
edit on 25-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

its 41% that file dont pay income tax, so im sure the number is higher based on the people that dont file and the people that get money under the table. The IRS figure is just those who filed.

PRESIDENT'S PRIVATE SECTOR SURVEY ON COST CONTROL

A REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT

.....Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

* One-third of all their taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the Federal Government as we identified in our survey.

* Another one-third of all their taxes escapes collection from others as the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding taxpayers, promoting still more underground economy-a vicious cycle that must be broken.

* With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.
www.uhuh.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
Why don't you get the hell off Obama's back for Christ's sake. the maniacal GOP leadership has had it in for this president since day 1. between McConnell's fear of a black man in the White House and the rise of the racist tea party Obama has shown nothing but poise, stamina and grace under pressure. no man other than Obama could endure what these ideologues have put his presidency through. if this country is damaged or suffers it is without a doubt the fault of the GOP & that cancer we call the tea party. Obama is doing his best to NOT let this country suffer or default. Obama has the little guy, middle America, the poor and the disenfranchised on his mind when he deals with the misguided GOP. they on the other hand think of themselves & their unholy gods; Wall St & big business. every man & woman who placed a vote for these tea party morons should be held accountable. forget Obama, he can hold his own but answer me this; what is wrong with you people who put these tea party nimrods in office?

Trust someone who quotes a megalomaniac to support another one. Obama won't cave. He'll get what he wants in the end because Congress always gives in. He wanted to continue the Patriot Act, Congress said "OK!" He wanted socialized medicine, Congress said "OK!" Whatever he wants, he will get because he is the Head Dictator In Charge.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

with a 10% flat tax you will have everyone with "skin in the game." Right now we are about to cross the threshold of 51% of voting Americans not paying taxes. Once we hit that the majority, those not paying taxes, will be able to vote for more taxes on the working class and sit at home to collect government handouts.

Not saying all you here do that but there is a large population whose one goal in life is to cheat the system.

I had not thought of that but you are correct. Actually with about twenty five percent government employees (17% Federal) we have already passed the 51% with vested interest in raping the tax payer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

nope just you

i stopped posting because i find it utterly tiresome talking to haters of the rich.

hes not one tho.

and his solution wasnt to steal money from someone else over burdening someone else for selfish greed that is all too rampant from the side you advocate.

I have to laugh Neo. You support the greediest people on the planet! The people you support are for the wealthiest getting to keep more of their money while the rest of tax paying Americans struggle! Why don't you understand that? Your argument rests on the claim that poor and disabled are lazy. This debate has only to do with rich people who don't want to lose the cushy breaks they've been given because they create jobs (cough 9.2% unemployment). Excuse me........I just vomited.

They call themselves job creators. With these tax breaks in place, and all these Republican policies in place you'd think we should be thriving. No, the rich get richer and the jobs go to other countries

-Not only do you support this, but you even go so far as to cry foul and greed on any opposition to it. Do you really hate gay marriage that much? It cannot be possible that you're middle class and support these mongrels unless it's a social issue you're siding with.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How come no one ever brings up the "free Trade Agreements" that exported millions of jobs???? Free trade agreements that did away with excise taxwes and let Corporations play games with creative accounting that shifts profit to low tax rate countries (Think GE)

Now our top employers are the Federal Government. Walmart, Kelly Temp and McDonalds. with Home Depot and Target not far behind.

If 97% our tax revenue comes from the families with jobs that bring in $33,048 or more and those are the jobs that are exported, how the heck can we pat more taxes????

Come on guys start think outside the Demirat rebooblican boxes!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

you might want to rethink that do you really want to talk greed?

over 100 million ameircans want something they didnt earn and say its ok to steal from others who dont even use those services.

household assets are over 58 trillion dollars that exceed small business and corporate assets.

get out of paying taxes and make other people pay.

i guess we have different definitions of greed.

you might want to click on the links in my posts to see who isnt paying their taxes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
Why don't you get the hell off Obama's back for Christ's sake. the maniacal GOP leadership has had it in for this president since day 1.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

seen this video already thanks...

edit on 25-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

nope just you

hes not one tho.

Neo is a friend of the global elite that are robbing this country year after year.

You are, you are the one who steps in and stands tall for the billionaires who don't work in any sense
of the word work.

You guys must be proud to align with the elites and globalists

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

over 100 million ameircans want something they didnt earn

Show me your links

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just finished listening to President's speech.

"I want you to write your Congressman."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

do you have any idea how much work it takes anyone wealthy to keep and maintain that?

of course you dont its just so easy to hate.

as opposed to people who sit on their butts and rob people year after year wanting more and more of what they didnt earn.

hell they couldnt get rich so noone else can be.

and you do know that without those rich people you just love to hate on that money that pays for everyone else DOES NOT EXIST then how are you going to pay for them all?

the government ? their employees? who get paid by taxes and hardly ever pays back?

janky you got nothing here you cant admit just how much you need them and when their are no more rich where you going to get that money?

i know its the debt talks is because the left has spent too much wants even more and all the smart people said no thanks and picked up and left this country.

sooner or later your going to have to end up paying because theres is noone else left to steal from.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In the chart you can see that personal income tax and pay roll tax (SS and Medicare) have grown over the years while import (excise) tax and Corporate tax has diminished. Increasing corporate tax just hurts small business since the international Cartels can play accounting games. The only sure way to tax the international corporations is to include excise tax on any imports, finished or raw products.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a762eced0ec.gif[/atsimg]
Chart from: The Tax Policy Center: www.taxpolicycenter.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

NEO

Rich people are on the rise

Poor people are on the rise

Middle class people are on the decline

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

janky

rich people are on the decline
the middle class is on the decline
poor people are on the rise.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by neo96

NEO

Rich people are on the rise

Poor people are on the rise

Middle class people are on the decline

your feeding into the class warfare.You want to tax the millionaires and billionaires, those that already pay well over 50% of their income. Im just wondering, what would be a “fair share” to you? 60%, 70%, 80%? Where is the incentive for these people to work harder or invest more money into startup companies when all their money if being stolen from the government and given away?

Capitalism is built by greed, the greed to expand and make more money. You make more money by investing more money. Really it economic 101, you need capital to start up businesses and if you take that away through taxation you’re going to slow down growth.

I heard a statistic not to long ago and I’m going to have to look for it for you guys. It said if you confiscated 100% of the salaries of the top 5% of the wealth, you would still not have enough money to pay down the deficit! Crazy huh, now what does that tell you, we have a spending problem!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join