It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Timing of Anders Behring Breivik

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From what I understood, this guy hated foreigners, particularly Muslims.

He wants each European nation to close borders in order to preserve each nation's ethnicity. Am I following this all correctly? This is the multiculturalism part, right?

So he writes a 2000+ page manifesto in four months, dealing with vast historical research, personals views, etc etc, includes several professionally-shot photographs in white backdrop, in freemasonry, military uniform, etc.

Bombs and kills almost a hundred of his fellow compatriots in order to gain worldwide attention to a so-called conservative movement across Europe, Australia, and North America.

I'm just wondering; did I get all this right?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
DHS releases a video that paints white middle class as the only terrorists, and then a week later this guy just happens to do this? A guy who claims to represent various beliefs that are generally associated with the right, and middle class? And to top it all off he just surrenders to the police?

A madman would have shot constantly until he was taken down. As they always have in the past.

You'd have to be blind to not see what's really going on here.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
DHS releases a video that paints white middle class as the only terrorists, and then a week later this guy just happens to do this? A guy who claims to represent various beliefs that are generally associated with the right, and middle class? And to top it all off he just surrenders to the police?

A madman would have shot constantly until he was taken down. As they always have in the past.

You'd have to be blind to not see what's really going on here.

Why would he do that, when he knows he can have more fame by being interviewed and studied? The police force he was dealing with isn't the "bang, bang, stop, bang, bang, police" type.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

I don't agree with many others that want this guy to have the world stage to preach his drivel. I can understand many think this appears suspicious by keeping him away from the public, but don't you think he's already done enough damage already?

I don't believe there is any conspiracy and this guy was a loner...but Govts around the world are going to use this to their advantage to take more liberties away from us. It's called divide and conquer. They want a reaction, they want to cause mayhem and if we react it means more oppression until they have full control over us. The best thing we can do is not react so we don't fall right in to their hands.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
lets get something straight. Anders is NOT a Christian just becuase he says he is. There in nothing in the life of Christ that condones violence to further the cause as the Bible says it's a spiritual battle not a physical one.

However, the Q'uaran is not so inclined.

A Muslim who kills can only claim to be a Muslim of he follows what is written.

Anders is not a Christian though he may be religious.

Religious people are very very dangerous.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Let’s get one thing straight… whether Anders Behring Breivik is an Agent Provocateur or a genuine, independent crazy, he has done the Establishment’s bidding perfectly. The media storm surrounding this is precisely what the Globalist tyrants wanted and needed at this stage in the game and they are milking it dry. Is it a coincidence that they got everything they needed at this precise moment? A white Christian conservative right-winger who opposes Cultural Marxism and Islam, uses guns and has an organic farm. It’s beyond convenient that’s for sure, but it's not necessary to see a conspiracy to see a conspiracy, if you see what I mean.

The so-called ‘Right’ are on the rise all throughout Europe and America. This is the result of decades of extreme Liberalism and a shut-down of all debate, balance and democracy. Let me give one example: The English Defence League of England have held dozens of protests over the last two years against radical Islamism. Their popularity has grown exponentially despite all mainstream media efforts to ‘Nazi-fy’ them. Conveniently, Breivik claims correspondence with the EDL in his writings. This has been shown to be false (here), yet the media are of course making the most of this in an effort to slander the EDL beyond all credibility.

Again, without even needing to claim that this attack was a false-flag inside job of any sort, or that any conspiracy lies behind it, we are already seeing the mainstream media using it to vilify the following:

• Gun owners
• Fundamentalist Christians
• ‘Right-wing’, conservative and nationalist views
• Opponents of Cultural Marxism

And I believe there will be subtle, societal suspicion of the following – though the media may or may not focus on the following:

• Freemasonry
• Organic farming (apparently Breivik had an organic farm)
• People who refer to George Orwell, or ‘Orwellian’ policies (Breivik had ‘Orwell’ listed as interests on his Facebook page)

In short, Breivik – violent and extremist tendencies aside – symbolizes a vast swathe of ordinary Westerners who peacefully oppose open-borders, multiculturalism, the erosion of their Christian heritage (and I say this as a non-Christian myself by the way), gun control, intensive farming, totalitarianism, Political Correctness (aka Cultural Marxism). These are the people who stand between the Globalists and their post-democratic New World Order; And whether complicit or not, Breivik has just given the Globalist media the ammunition to kill several very troublesome birds with one almighty stone.

I'm not asking you to identify any conspiracy in this; All I ask is that you don't turn your back on fighting tyranny for fear of being likened to Breivik. We who oppose Cultural Marxism, totalitarianism, gun control, fundamentalism and the erosion of national borders are NOTHING like Breivik. We are the ANTIDOTE to the Breiviks of this world because we want a system that listens to us instead of pushing weak minds towards violence. And we most certainly send our thoughts and sympathies out to all those poor souls wrongly murdered by this sick being, and their families.

It could also be since most of the Western world equates dark skinned people with terrorism, Individuals look the other way or don't even notice when someone that looks like him buy things or do things that would put a person of Islamic faith or darker hue under suspicion. He was able to do what he did because hey he was one of the majority and WE DON"T DO TERRORISM (as they are told in the media and by each other).

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jack123

I think another generation or two down the track thats exactly what will happen.....all our borders will close but I doubt we will see that in our life time.

The fact is, this Norwegian is probably the most dangerous single one man show I know of. He's more calculating and more deadly than 1/2 a doz suicide bombers put together. This is a man who bombed the heart of Oslo and while emergency services and Police are busy running around in Oslo he takes off to an island and executes 80+ kids in a very calm and collective manner.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi

Im new to this site, so hope you will excuse me if I take a couple of "wrong turns" before I get used to your site.

Im a norwegian and found/ stumbled upon your site due to some research regarding the tragic events that have taken place in my country.

I have read this thread - and others - regarding the two attacks that was carried out by ABB: 1) the bomb in central Oslo (capitol) and 2) the shooting at Utoya Island. So I decided I would sign up here at ATS because there are some facts that have been stated that are wrong and there might be insights regarding Norway and norwegians/ scandinavians that I have that might shed some light in areas where you seek answers. Im not sure wether you have any norwegian members here.

Let me first just make some corrections/ statements and if you are interested I can elaborated further and/ or answer questions as best i can with the knowledge I have.

1. ABB did not chose his targets on random. Nor the time/ date. It was a very well planned action from him. First the bomb. It was placed right in the middle of where our most important government buildings are located. It destroyed these more or less. In effect anyway, because they might have to be demolished due to structual damage. In this attack he killed 8 people (so far - they are using dogs and advanced tech to locate remains and body parts - no gentle way to put this but there are just legs and arms to be found in these buildings, not complete bodies). The number of injured are much higher, some lifethreatening. Also people just passing in the nearby streets (incl. turists) where among the injured. According to his own statements he originally planned to make a bomb of 3000 kilos (he had enough raw material for this), but the one that went off was more like 1000 kilos or less. It was to timeconsuming to make anything larger than this. Again according to his own statements. The bomb went of at 15:20 - after office hours in Norway in the summer. His plan was to implement his actions earlier, but for some reason he was delayed. This is important in regard to his second target - Utoya Island.

This Island is famous in Norway for its summercamp for AUF (The youth recruits for the Labour party - they have the primeminister here in Norway right know and are one of 3 governing parties). This event is a multicultural event, since the norwegian labour party have and also invites members from almost all cultural backgrounds - including those with muslim backgrounds. Here he killed at least 68 people (most in the age between 15 and 20). He also injured some 30 others - some critical. Among the dead you will find both ethnic norwegians and those with backgrounds from other cultures. One prime target for him was Gro Harlem Brundtland (former prime minister) that held a speach on this Island just 2 hours before he arrived. But since he has stated that he was delayed he missed her since she had left. The drive from Oslo to Utoya Island takes 30-40 minutes at least. Then teh ferry over to the Island. His desguise as a policeman was a perfect cover since this a a private island owned by the AUF. He also had fake ID. So he went on the ferry and talked with people he just minutes later shot in the head. His killingsprea started around 17:00. The police (local with only 2 men - this is a very small community) got an alarm around 17:25 and asked for assistance from Oslo at 17:35. Special anti-terror forces arrived at Utoya arround 18:10. Then they had to take boats over to the Island. They got there at 18:27. They had arrested ABB at 18:29.

Have to stop here because this gets very lengthy, but like I have stated above. I am more than willing to give all the information and insights that I can.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Why not attack Muslims instead of children (you know, the supposed enemies)?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

THIS is the million dollar question I've been asking.

IF he is so anti muzzy, why didnt he run into a mosque and light it up?

None of it make sense.....but it is good fodder for the media.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"In short, Breivik – violent and extremist tendencies aside – symbolizes a vast swathe of ordinary Westerners who peacefully oppose open-borders, multiculturalism, the erosion of their Christian heritage (and I say this as a non-Christian myself by the way), gun control, intensive farming, totalitarianism, Political Correctness (aka Cultural Marxism)."

"And I believe there will be subtle, societal suspicion of the following – though the media may or may not focus on the following:

• Freemasonry
Organic farming (apparently Breivik had an organic farm)
• People who refer to George Orwell, or ‘Orwellian’ policies (Breivik had ‘Orwell’ listed as interests on his Facebook page)
"

Apparently the only reason he owned a farm was as a cover in order to order large amounts of fertilizer for bomb making without arousing suspicion from whatever watchdog groups per apply (this is detailed in his schizophrenic-esque-rambling manifesto), so I don't think there's any fair game in involving obviously legitimate farming entities among the myriad 'red flag' symbols though no doubt the media and its puppeteers behind it will play and spin any aspectual angle on any whim of a hope that such slandering will further manifest its hidden agenda... and undoubtedly the corporation/shadow gov controlled media will waste no time in further assaulting the family-owned farm community [sarcasm]as surely no mega-corporation farm company would ever be caught (keyword caught) dealing out tons of fertilizer to cell system terrorists...of course must be those seldom scrutinized family farms...gotta get rid of them or else bomb mat dealing galore![/sarc] Make way for further corporate sublimating the little guy via probable cause....and yet another blow to family owned farms.

And in his own idea of the 2083 Euro-civil war endgame, a means for an end... and his interests are ORWELL?!? The irony never fails.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

In and of itself it doesn't but there were also several false flags on jihad i /muj websites with Ansar al Jihad (AKA Ansar al Muj) taking credit.

Considering that Labor was pro muslim- the false flag taken in conjunction with the attack makes a lot of sense.

Labor questions it's own immigration policies (perhaps changing them)
The people of Norway question the Labor party's immigration policies and perhaps vote them out
Anger directed at muslims for the attack solidifies a somewhat fragmented right wing
Violence directed against muslims becomes somewhat tolerated as "revenge"

The sole flaw was he got caught and THAT is what does not make sense to me. Why go through the trouble of posting as an islamic group to jihadi websites if you do not have a feasible escape & evasion plan in place?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Without a doubt the timing of this works well for Governments constantly telling us to fear one another. They (DHS) have been warning of home grown terrorism for several years now. Its a major reason why we have the TSA giving Moms with their 6 year old daughters "enhanced patdowns." I find it highly suspicious. This is the move that takes us from muslims being the boogie man to the conservative, home gardener who supports Ron Paul. I'm not suggesting he supported Ron Paul I'm just saying the media will paint anyone who doesn't cheerlead this government as a radical, potential terrorist - someone to be watched. IMO the only thing that needs to be closely watched are the Governments of the world. Lets not forget Governments of the twentieth century murdered 100 million people.

100 million people murdered at the hands of tyrants and dictators using the power of the state. If your going to fear something fear the power of the state. Lone crazies are few and far between and the damage and suffering they inflict, while horrific, is limited. Crazies in control of governments cause human suffering on a scale that is unimaginable.

Edit: I'm no conservative or liberal. I can think on my own and don't have to worry about defending my team. If you identify yourself as one of these, wearing it like a badge on your arm, then you're a fool afraid to think and reason for yourself on each important issue. Its called group think and its dangerous.
edit on 25-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi once more.

I would also like to add some info regarding ABB himself that comes from his manifesto and statements printed here in Norway. I do belive his actions are those of a singel deranged mind. He is not crazy like for instance a sociopath. He is something far more sinister than that.
He is over middle+ intelligent (possibly quite bright in fact), calm, calculating, manipulating and is equped with a selfimage bigger than Europe itself. And he is, as he has showed the world, extremely deadly.

He was amongs friends considered to be polite, calm and more than willing to help friends and family. So where did he go wrong? Maybe the answer is quite simple: he was born this way. He never went wrong. A genuine psycopath. Ive google the term over and over and he checks almost every box for a genuine psyopath. But he is more than just that. He has a strong political conviction, modest (he is prob not a fanatic) religious belifs and has a strong fear of what the number of muslims in Europe means for the future of Europe. And he blames the government for its arrogance and blindness (in his opinion). Her sees them as the real traitors here - not himself with a bomb and a gun or two. He has admited to all his actions, but does not admit to any guilt. He doesnt think he should spend even one day in prison for what he has done. And he does want a lot of attention. He wants media and spectators. He wants to be the one in the center.

Member of a secret society? Cells? Network?...I doubt it very much. He has a very different perseption of what the world looks like than most of us. He has made up his own world - it suited him better - where he is the sole ruler.

Maybe we have never before seen quite such a psycopath in all his "glorie". Not in modern times anyway. I do belive when we in the future will look up or google the word Psycopath - ABB's picture will emerge on the screen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Read my words above: he did attack muslims and others he sees as traitors. The youth camp was a multicultural event. It makes perfect sense in fact. His target, seen from his perspective, was abselutely perfect. Couldnt have been more perfect. He targeted just the people he wanted to harm the most. His hatered for the labour party is intense.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

The sole flaw was he got caught and THAT is what does not make sense to me. Why go through the trouble of posting as an islamic group to jihadi websites if you do not have a feasible escape & evasion plan in place?

Again, read my words above. He WANTED to be caught more than be killed. Escape was never an option for him. He wants, craves and needs an audience. THATS his PRIMARY goal.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The madman that killed all those innocent people is no christian. No true man of God would EVER do such a thing. This joker is a pretender, a false prophet and a fraud. Jesus Christ (a.k.a. Yeshua in hebrew tongue) would have railed against such an act of barbarism. Peace and Love was Christs way, Jesus would NEVER condone this behavior. It is not our way to murder people. If they will not surrender their life,love and soul to Christ then that is their right. Fear and terror are the weapons of Satan, NOT the Lord God.

I guess you are ignorant to the Crusades, Spanish inquisitions and all other religious wars that have taken place in history.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

At this point I'm thinking he might some sort of MK-ULTRA assassin-much like Mark David Chapman or Sirhan Sirhan- too many things about this incident don't add up......
Who knows.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Personally, i think all of the information we are getting about his 'motives' is supect at this point. But i cant chuckle at a thread that blames the liberals for the actions of an apparent conservative.

If this was a muslim, would you blame Christians? If he was a hard left marxist, would you blame libertarians?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You find his own 1500 page manifesto about his motives to be suspect?

Okay.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This guy in Norway was a complete jackass. People that share his beliefs are complete jackasses too. Period. End of story.

The Liberals don't have extremists like this...besides Peta people who through paint on rich fur wearing people.

ANY kind of EXTREMISM is bull#. Own a gun to PROTECT yourself from crazy people like this.

Christianity is JUST A RELIGION, people willing to die for it are idiots...just like the Islamic extremists that think the same way.

MOST OF US just want to live in peace, do what we want to do, and want others to stay out of our business! This asshole tried to ram his beliefs down others throats.

So all of this # stirring that FOX news, Alex Jones, and others are doing is BREEDING these kind of assholes! Last time I checked, the Liberals just want universal health care, equal rights for gays and other religions, less financial strain on the middle and lower class...etc etc. A peaceful, accepting, healthy society.

I don't mind more mosques being built in the U.S. (or even near ground zero NYC for that matter!), sheeple have been conditioned to react on impulse now, even though their reaction doesn't make sense to what they are reacting to.

This guy is the poster boy of what many people, INCLUDING SOME OF YOU ON THIS BOARD, may become if you keep hyping yourself up over bull# that doesn't matter.

The Ego, Fear, Hate, and Ignorance are the driving factors in many of the people that follow this mentality....those qualities are all NEGATIVE.

If people learned to be more Compassionate, Accepting, Loving, and Optimistic their decision making will reflect this shift in mentality. We are self destructing.

Im happy that my mentality shifted a LONG TIME AGO, once I AWAKENED myself to whats REALLY going on this planet.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join