It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all abductees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I believe you please tell me the stories. I am trying to collect intel on these beings and I need to know what the insides of these ships look like. Please post. I believe you and I am listeening . Help me help you

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
I believe you please tell me the stories. I am trying to collect intel on these beings and I need to know what the insides of these ships look like. Please post. I believe you and I am listeening . Help me help you
lol really and howd u know if they tell the truth>?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

what makes you think they need your help?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If you do a search here for Alien Abduction or abductee or something you will probably find some threads with people sharing their stories.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

May I show you this guy's story? It's very detailed.

starts at 2:30

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Man your threads today are certainly out there. I must say your disposition that aliens are going to eat us or kill us and we need to get ready for a fight is alarming to say the least. Now you have this threading about abduction stories, whats your angel? Trying to work out the best defense?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

I have no angle here. Im just trying to be as ready as possible. For what I believe is coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I guess it would be hard to discern the truth. Just like you must discern whether they come in peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I haven't been abducted to see a ship, but I can tell you that the intelligence of an alien is absolutely profound and astounding, that is why I am baffled that an alien would be fond of the occult, ghosts, and other strange things (because they are not mammalian?). They are able to exist somewhere in space, posssibly the moon, and read someone's thoughts from earth, one person in particular. They are able to fly over a city and scan every individual living in the city, when they scan a person they are able to identify traits of their personality developed from their upbringing and see the kind of genes the individual has. They are able to develop post hypnotic suggests into the mind of an abductee through hypnotism of alien intelligence. When this happens it is more like a slow playing drama of life that unfolds for the abductee, he or she will make decisions and certain times based on psychic events and intuitions. I am thinking the aliens will observe the life of this person from somewhere else, possibly space. The aliens pick the individual best for their needs, and that there are many.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

If you were abducted you would have details that may be usefull to the cause. We need the intel. We know that they are coming. We dont know their purpose.
Come in peace or leave in pieces

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That just upsets me. Why are they using us like this. What do they want from us.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

thank you. i am aware of this gentelmens issues.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I would imagine that we would be doing quite similar things to them if we were in their shoes.

Study, experiment, etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringwoodBC

Exactly thats why I think they are scared imagine this

Alien 1: hey did you see that they just blew up a whole country
Alien 2: But we have to go down there and make contact
Alien 2: face palm
They treat our world as a zoo and a lab.You cool with that That does not sit well with me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That's exactly what happened. When the first atomic bombs exploded, they came down and said What the heck is going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I believe you and I am listeening . Help me help you

Please, do tell. How exactly are you going to "help them"? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringwoodBC

I would imagine that we would be doing quite similar things to them if we were in their shoes.

Study, experiment, etc.

Well just look at what humans do with the "lesser" species on Earth. We abduct, we study, we experiment, we murder etc. If there are aliens doing these things to humans, it would be no different than what we do.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The inquiry of this thread is akin to asking what the inside of a vehicle looks like. What kind of vehicle? A sedan? SUV? Pick-up truck? Hearse? It is overly broad in nature.

It is kindly suggested that the thread author take the time to explore many of the stories and experiences already shared on this site to glean information for his research.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join