It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

battlefield 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey guys does anyone know when battlefield 3 is released in the uk? i ask becouse on play.com it says october 11th but on argos it says september 30th

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Should be available for direct download or physical shipment October 25th. BF2 is one of the best multiplayer PC games of all time imo, so I'm pretty excited about this release (pretty much the only game I've ever looked forward to).

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i have a ps3....i only play battlefield bad company 2, cant wait for battlefield 3

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I cant wait its been so long!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I dont usualy get excited about games but this 1 is special by the looks of things i just hopeing that they dont spoil the graphics bigtime on the xbox compared to pc...it would be just typical after i just sold my pc dont wanna have to spend over £1000 just for 1 game nomater how good it is...btw does anyone know the multiplayer ranking limit and howlong the campaign will be? i heard it would be 12 hours

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
i have a ps3....i only play battlefield bad company 2, cant wait for battlefield 3

I have a reserved copy, comes out on october 25. What's your psn is, mine is DarkSarcasm, and Q-Pawn_Musheen, add me if you want, it might be nice to squad up with ATSers. ATS could even be a clan if enough are interested. Could create conspiracy theories and kill terrorists at the same time. Do you play multiplayer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
I dont usualy get excited about games but this 1 is special by the looks of things i just hopeing that they dont spoil the graphics bigtime on the xbox compared to pc...it would be just typical after i just sold my pc dont wanna have to spend over £1000 just for 1 game nomater how good it is...btw does anyone know the multiplayer ranking limit and howlong the campaign will be? i heard it would be 12 hours

Agreed, its the first I've ever actually reserved a copy or preordered. The gameplay looks incredibly smooth. It will definitely blow MW3 out of the water

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I have a reserved copy, comes out on october 25. What's your psn is, mine is DarkSarcasm, and Q-Pawn_Musheen, add me if you want, it might be nice to squad up with ATSers. ATS could even be a clan if enough are interested. Could create conspiracy theories and kill terrorists at the same time. Do you play multiplayer.

Nice one dude il add you when i next turn on the beast haha.

Expect us......Mankini-G4ybar is my PSN.......catchy name huh haha??
I play most nights so hopefully we can have a game or 20 lol.

I play with a load of regular mates and my brother....we are pretty epic to be honest, il see you on the battlefield haha

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz

lucky bastards...how the hell did they get a beta?
wonder howmuch they will change in the full game graphics and gameplay wise

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I really hope they don't mess this one up but I have my suspicions they are going to drop the ball.

It has the potential to be epic, let's just hope it will be

new topics

top topics

join