It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence against moon landing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
didnt Neil Armstrong himself say the flag didnt have a traditional flag pole? It actualy had a horizontal cross brace to keep it up. Kind of like the shape of a number 7

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I really can't believe this page has spanned out to four pages

On a site such as this, where the majority are overly open-minded, after so many debunkings there are still some strangely believing the conspiracy theory. A certain look and you should find, even though the story has been proven right with evidence.

Thje one story that does interest me (I have little to no knowledge on) is the spaceshuttle accident where the crew members burned to death? I was told that one of the members had secret information of somesort? Fantasy or reality??

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A quick question to the people who don't give man enough credit and actually believe that we have never been to the moon.

-How did the US fake the radio signals that the rest of the world could listen to and even
triangulate on

-How did the laser reflectors on the moon that are there get there?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

-How did the US fake the radio signals that the rest of the world could listen to and even triangulate on

This is the easiest part!
How can i watch Discovery channel in Italy?

Watch the movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and you'will realize, how they have done it! Directed by the same producer as The famous Moon Landing but 1 year before that.
a master piece!
Kubrick was the best special effect artist at that time.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon_Ra
This is the truth, believed or not!!!
I know, is difficult to accept but this is reality folks

Yes, there was a Moon Landing but NOT on video, photos and with V2 rockets!

Get real

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

extra ordinary claims require some evidence . do you have any or are you simply trolling ???

feel free to start with the specs of the "V-2" ROCKET you claim was used

ape out

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I love it Ignorant_ape!!

if ther e are people out there to keep spreading such "Disinfo." the let them be the one's that don't understand "Deny Ignorance".

To the Op, have you ever read any of the threds dedicated to the "John Lear" and "Bob Lazar" explanation's?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by Amon_Ra
This is the truth, believed or not!!!
I know, is difficult to accept but this is reality folks

Yes, there was a Moon Landing but NOT on video, photos and with V2 rockets!

Get real

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

extra ordinary claims require some evidence . do you have any or are you simply trolling ???

feel free to start with the specs of the "V-2" ROCKET you claim was used

ape out

These are not extraordinary claims, but extraordinary facts.

OK, not V2 rocket, but an upgraded version of it,...C-5 or Saturn V with F-1 and J-2 liquid hydrogen fueled rocket engines. The Fuel required to propell 3000 tons rocket to the Moon would be enormous and then here comes the space. Rockets are unefficent in space.
Is just a matter of technology.

Im suggesting that the NASA's Moonlanding images were not taken on the MOON's surface!

article: Saturn 5 Blueprints Safely in Storage

We never went to the Moon

And of course: Dark side of the Moon

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh don't even start with Dark Side of the Moon. That is a PROVEN Mockumentary. Notice the release date even. April 1. There were already a couple threads about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ah -- so when you said v2 rocket -- you really meant saturn 5 -- and you tell me to get real ???

what a chuffing joke

as for " dark side of the moon " -- its a chuffing parody -- has that simple fact not sunk in yet ??

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I rather enjoyed watching that video. I can see how fake footage would be needed just in case.

Above some say that this video was a hoax. I am confused about this statement.
Why would these important people be part of a 'mockumentary'? It seems to me that the video was straight forward. I viewed the end & only found bloopers that occured during the interviews. I am confused why a spoof film would be made to parody the lives and deaths of real people by such prominent figures. I do not dispute that we landed on the moon, but the fact that Nixon demanded coverage of the landing when it might be possible, convinces me that this would happen. Why would Nixon, Haig, Rumsfeld, Kissenger, Helms, and many others create such a farce? I seriously doubt the movie is a hoax. If there is footage of these same people stating that they were only kidding, I'd love to see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Kubrick made it to show how people will believe anything that's put on video in front of them. Several of the interviews were about something else, but were cropped to say what he wanted them to say and make it LOOK like they were talking about the moon landings.

Ever watched the Daily Show? They crop interviews all the time to make it seem like they're agreeing, or answer the dumbest questions you ever heard.

[edit on 7/14/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
HERE IS YOUR HARD EVIDENCE!

www.geocities.com...

This guy worked there, has photos and tells how the WHOLE thing was faked.

Debunk away. This is BY FAR the MOST COMPELLING anti-moonlanding evidence I have seen.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[edit on 14-7-2006 by dunlop]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
HERE IS YOUR HARD EVIDENCE!

www.geocities.com...

This guy worked there, has photos and tells how the WHOLE thing was faked.

Debunk away. This is BY FAR the MOST COMPELLING anti-moonlanding evidence I have seen.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

Your link does not work

[edit on 14-7-2006 by dunlop]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
GREAT Now I gotta watch it all over again just to see the cut/paste parts. Well this just blows.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Oh don't even start with Dark Side of the Moon. That is a PROVEN Mockumentary. Notice the release date even. April 1. There were already a couple threads about it.

Ok, here comes another one....must see!

Documentary: What happend on the Moon

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
GREAT Now I gotta watch it all over again just to see the cut/paste parts. Well this just blows.

I agree with you. The video Dark side of the moon is very straight forward.

The most important figures are in the documentary. Was very difficult for them to reveal something of this magnitude, because of that, they added some catches in the documetary. Simple and straight forward.

But in anycase they told us the truth, believed or not.

Watch the documentary i added to my previous post.

I know, is diffucult to accept but

if we want to make progress, that is the way to do it.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You're absolutely right! This is a real video! Stanley Kubrick went to all those people, and they all said "Oh my god! Stanley Kubrick wants to make a movie showing we never went to the moon! We can admit it to him!"

This was a MOCKUMENTARY. It is an ADMITTED mockumentary.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Amon_ra, thanks for posting that video. I watched most of it, and thought they had some pretty valid points with data to back them up. I was also ammused at how NASA responded to anybody questioning the validity of things

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ah -- so when you said v2 rocket -- you really meant saturn 5 -- and you tell me to get real ???

what a chuffing joke

as for " dark side of the moon " -- its a chuffing parody -- has that simple fact not sunk in yet ??

This was meant to be a joke!
Why i mentioned V2 rocket? cuz' Saturn V was derived from NAZI technology.

i agree! Saturn5 was the most sensational rocket of all times.

You will be setisfied just in case of NASA's acknowledgement about hoaxing!
But they are not allowed to do that. NSA, CIA, DIA Those agencies you should blame for what happened to the MoonLandings, NASA, SETI, Astronomy in general and so on.
Searching for pretexts and messing all over the place.
They needed funds for the real space program or SDI - Strategic Defense Initiative or commonly refered as "StarWars". Series of highly classified projects you didn't know about until 1984 president Reagan announced.

There are a lot of things the most of us are not aware of and still paying for. This is NOT for the protection of anybody! Keep in mind! Someday will fall upon us!

DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join