It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence against moon landing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Uh no Teknoman, the Russian Moon Project was halted when 3 of their Astronauts died in a decompression incident, with the Only man who knew how to fully construct the rocket *forget his name* died of old age or cancer or such, natural causes, they had no one to continue the development.

The Soviet Space Program's failure is a result of the Soviet "overlord" strategy, where a few men make sure the job is done, if someone screws up they go to siberia.

We won the race because people were given praise no matter what, the leadership was very "involved" with the workers, just like the military, which is why our military is so strong.

The Nazis were better equipped but their Generals sat on thrones while their men died.

This removal from the field of battle wasnt' bad for the men but the Generals. They now didn't have first hand feeling of the battle field.

Where as Generals like Patton were in the thick of things, and knew exactly what the men needed.

This style of Leadership is rarely shown in the rest of the world, and America embodies it.

This is why we are the most powerful nation on earth. And due to the moon landing, off of earth too.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am not sure. but from all the evidence against the US landing on the moon is pretty convincing. I think that there is something they dont want us to see...that the people are not ready for. And NASA refuses to point a space telescope at the moon, which would prove that we landed there we saw the flag.

also, i read something about a guy who wrote a 400 page report about how america did not land on the moon.......and he mysteriously died in a freak train accident and the papers went missing. Coincidence? I think not.

jra

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i don't think NASA refueses to point a telescope at the moon. i just think they can't see the landing sites with them. the image would be blurry cause of the atmosphere with ground telescopes. you wouldn't be able to use hubble either, because it's not designed to focus on an object so close to it. anyway. china plans on going to the moon soon (2005) and i think there is a probe by the ESA that's going to be sent to the moon soon as well, so we'll see.

a guy died in a train accedent with a 400 page document eh? sounds like something from a movie. how do you know about the document? how do you know it was 400 pages. did you see it? if 'they' were trying to cover it up you wouldn't know anything about it. plus just hearing about some supposed document doesn't prove #. what if i said i have a 635 page document that has info on aliens and then i mysteriously disappear. does that make it real then? no.

who

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just because someone says they have something doesnt make it real. Sounds to me like the same way an urban legend gets started. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We went to the moon - get over it.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
haha.. i saw a great commercial the other day. it's a cheese commercial and it showed a picture of the moon and it was like "For years we believed the moon was made of cheese." then a couple seconds later it was like "When we went to the moon we discovered it was made of rock." and then the final caption was "We haven't gone back since."

bahaha.. i just thought it was a great explanation why we haven't gone back (obviously not true.. but funny, nonetheless)

[Edited on 5/11/03 by ital]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What people forget is that all the Apollo missions were televised in real time. Something like 500 million people watched Neil Armstrong step off the LEM and say, "That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind." (I watched it.) Almost every radio telescope on earth was pointed to the moon that day. They verified that the signals were really coming from the moon. The reason NASA didn't go back is that such manned missions are expensive. After Apollo, the push was then to develop Space Shuttle. Also there was the issue of getting all the various satelites up (recon, weather, comm, etc.). Interesting point, a few years later, I worked with a couple of guys who were part of the Apollo project team. Strange thing, never heard about the Lunar landings being a hoax back in the 1970's.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I declare that the moon is infact made of cheese as we first suspected.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yes, but the real question is...what kind?

If it really is french cheese, does that mean we have to start calling the moon "Freedom Rock"?

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
How about TROGDOR; he who rules the sky with evil desire!

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I now accept TROGDOR as my lord and savior...

Do I get a cool pamphlet to give to all my friends while standing in the airport now?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I do believe the moon landing's were real, to give the people something to gush over. It still seems to have worn off yet, i do believe they did make more visits without the public knowing about it. There now saying that nasa is hiding more of what they fond on the moon, including bases they wiped out from the pictures. To me, that's more believeable i suppose, you have to know alot of psychics to understand how things would work on the moon to.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We did go to the moon, but I believe the goverment faked the

films, becuase the planet was strewn with life or past life. Here is harder

evidence www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

(I don't no how to make a link, just copy and paste it into your web

adress)

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
while I was in Iceland, we went with a group of natives there to a discrete location, and they told us that this is where the astonauts would practice for the landing of the moon, and it was weird that it looked SO much like the footage-the ground, the surroundings and everything! We all said "for all we know they could have just faked it right here"?

i have also been to the same area when in Iceland but unfortunately a sandstorm blew up at the time and we had to climb down again with eyes shut as we couldnt see at all. pity as i would have liked to have taken photos there

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Did we land on the moon?

I found the documentary...Impressive!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At first I thought perhaps the first mission might have been faked to beat the russians but after looking into it and seeing pretty much every single point of the faked moon landing theory debunked I changed my view.

That plus the fact that we still have items up there that we still use all the time (laser reflectors) and the fact that Russia could have easily tracked the moon launch and craft in space they would have been able to tell for certain if it was fake or not. There is no way during the Cold War space race if Russia could prove nothing went to the moon they would have stayed quiet. If they had evidence it would have been the biggest PR win for the Soviets in the entire Cold War and would have made the Americans look like fools.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very interesting documentary! If i understood it right the question was not about if the US made it to the moon or not but rather if they managed to get footage home for the public to see?! So forth, they filmed it in order to rest assured that they had something to show the TV audience, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That documentary also isn't real. It was an April Fools gag. That's why if you watch all the way to the end you see them laughing and reading their scripts. In fact one of them says while laughing "I thought this was a serious program!" and another says "That was good fun."

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well, it fooled me except for the fact that i thought it was pretty absurd for THESE guys to actually sit there and talk about these matters in the first place

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is the truth, believed or not!!!
I know, is difficult to accept but this is reality folks

Yes, there was a Moon Landing but NOT on video, photos and with V2 rockets!

Get real

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join