It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence against moon landing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I really can't believe this page has spanned out to four pages

4 Pages is pretty small for this subject. You should check out the 57 page thread in the Space Exploration forum

Thje one story that does interest me (I have little to no knowledge on) is the spaceshuttle accident where the crew members burned to death? I was told that one of the members had secret information of somesort? Fantasy or reality??

That would be fantasy. If one of them had 'secret information' and needed to be killed. There are much easier ways to kill that person. Like a bullet for example or many other things. Blowing up an expencive space shuttle, Killing half a dozen people, giving the space program/shuttle some really bad PR.. yeah that's not very logical at all.

Originally posted by Amon_Ra

-How did the US fake the radio signals that the rest of the world could listen to and even triangulate on

This is the easiest part!
How can i watch Discovery channel in Italy?

Getting a tv signal from Italy is nothing like getting a signal from the Moon. There was a time delay when communicating with the astronauts. Amature radio astronomers from all around the world also listened in. They can tell where the signal is coming from. They would have noticed if it wasn't originating from the Moon.

Kubrick was the best special effect artist at that time.

As much as I like 2001. The special effects are crap compaired to the stuff from the real moon landing. The fact that 2001 looks nothing like the Apollo footage should be a sign that Kubrick (nor anyone) directed it. The fact that movies today still can't get it quite right when it comes to depecting people on the moon or in 0G should be a sign that the Apollo footage wasn't faked.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Getting a tv signal from Italy is nothing like getting a signal from the Moon. There was a time delay when communicating with the astronauts. Amature radio astronomers from all around the world also listened in. They can tell where the signal is coming from. They would have noticed if it wasn't originating from the Moon.

Amateur astronomers would have noticed also if the signal originated from the satellite? I don't think so. NASA's technicians didn't knew about, were fulled from their own co-workers.
SETI is a good example if you look for signals from outer Space and man-made errors.

Yes, there were genuine "Ext" signals from Space, but this is another story.

The special effects are crap compaired to the stuff from the real moon landing. The fact that 2001 looks nothing like the Apollo footage should be a sign that Kubrick (nor anyone) directed it. The fact that movies today still can't get it quite right when it comes to depecting people on the moon or in 0G should be a sign that the Apollo footage wasn't faked.

There are NO facts, I'am pretty sure about that! Did you watch the documentary "What happend on the moon"?

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

check this link out, somebody posted it before on page 3, it has clear evidence that we didn't go to the moon, and it's proven by science and math and all the sort, heck they have the official NASA broadcast at that time, where they showed Apollo's "launch", the evidence on that website is overwhelming, i used to think they did go to the moon, but after reading this website, my view on the subject is really disturbed, i actually tend to believe they didn't go!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You really need to go read the super long thread in the space forum. Everyone one of those questions was answered and ripped apart, and all of those things were discussed. There are some "facts" that they talk about that are just wrong, and some of the questions are designed to lead you to the answer they want.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Im Just curious... How many of you were actually alive then or watched the Moon landings and still have doubts? Just wondering where these Nay Sayers fall in the demographics of things.

Is it just poor education of today's youth or too much crappy TV? Mind you, Im no old fart here myself, but if baffles me that some folks actually believe it was a hoax.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by INc2006
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

This is copied from the original investigation.

[www.badastronomy.com...]Fox special- Apollo[/url]

hey, look at Wikipedia's article: Wiki

There is a lot interesting websites; Damn, some webistes are missing now(were deleted)..

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
there was a show on last night (it was shown last week too) about apollo 11, show was called "The Real Story of Apollo 11: Stranger then Fiction" (uk channel 5) i didnt know what to believe before watching it, i'v seen all the footage thats suposed to show them faking it but this showed made it seem real to me, it showed how they almost crash landed because they were running low on decent fuel, it was cuased by them being slightly off coarse and computer failiers caused by the radar

they even showed footage of the ufo's they were suposed to of seen and went into a bit of detail about it

there was loads of other stuff

that was part 2 of 3, hoping to catch the next show

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ah the classic moon dilemma...
I have been a regular visitor to ATS boards for the past couple of years and I think its high time I contribute to this site. So here goes... my first ever ATS post.
In my opinion the lunar mission was authentic. While I can go on and on and debunk the so-called Lunar myths, I think a visit to this site should suffice:

Lunar Myths Debunked
It has all the myths and their counter-arguments. It provides all the data in a lucid and easy-to-understand manner and is wortha visit.

On a side note, NASA has lost the original Apollo 11 tapes [this ought to get some people rolling
]

There will only ever be one first moon walk.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I heard that The moon had large amount of titenuim detected,large enoghe amounts for a colony,a mining colony to be opened.

I saw on TV that china is gonna go to the moon,build up it's militery base there,around the same time US plans to go there.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hmmm....debunked? What about that?

APOLLO REALITY

APOLLO FACTS

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Watch this. Filmed in 69. I was 15. Here is a man who looks uncomfortable with what he is saying. Something is wrong. Look at his face. He just went to the moon & back, the greatest technological feat in human history. He is hiding something.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Documentaries:

What happened on the Moon part1?

What happened on the Moon part 2?

Did we really land Man on the Moon?

Classified Apollo 11 Footage (faking trip to the Moon)

US GOVT. TAXPAYER FUNDED APOLLO PROJECT

The budget has gone!

IMO; There has been a Secret Space Program involved!

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I've put this link on another thread, but I think it will be of interest here as well, it is a bbc story on the original moon landing footage

news.bbc.co.uk...

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
With the number of genuine coverups and conspiracies going on, I still find it absolutely incredulous that anyone can still claim - with a straight face - that the Apollo missions didn't happen.
Not only does it fly in the face of common sense, it is seriously insulting to those 12 who did go, and after the debacle of A13 - did not know if they would get back again.
I have yet to see any so-called "evidence" proving the landings did not happen, but on the other hand there is plenty that proves they did.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"With the number of genuine coverups and conspiracies going on, I still find it absolutely incredulous that anyone can still claim - with a straight face - that the Apollo missions didn't happen. "

Well said. On the other hand, we have to be fair - I myself looked into all the questions (flag waving, shadows etc.) because they weren't unreasonable for an untrained layman like myself to ask. Only after finding to the bad astronomy site was I satisfied that the hoax theories are debunked. But asking the questions certainly didn't make me a fool; I think it would be foolish NEVER to question what we're told.

Furthermore, given the longstanding controversy it was a MAJOR screwup for NASA to lose track of the original footage from Apollo 11 - no wonder people have doubts! Next time, they can keep their archives at MY house (I promise to take better care of them LOL)...

I've always been fascinated by the apollo program, and never felt like we were taught enough about it in school (I guess growing up in the seventies, it wasn't yet considered "history"). But the info and imagery is all there, and NASA has some sites where you can download great pictures from Apollo 1 -17.

I'm putting together a slideshow for myself, and seeing the photos of not only the lunar surface but the research, training and technical aspects has given me a whole new respect for just what was involved in putting our astronauts on the moon and bringing them all back alive.

Anyone who still has doubts should really look at all the photos; I think you'll be moved.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This and other conspiracy theories seem quite lame.
We seem to know more about the moon than the astronauts, cosmonauts and scientists. So in the end our theories have no basis.
If we are unable to provide hard evidence to the contrary then it is no point simply discrediting achievements of other people, just for the sake of doing so. Get real.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This has sooo been done to death. Yes there was a moon landing. As a matter of fact there have been a number of landings, not just one which means we did go back.

The whole flag flapping thing has been seriously debunked to death. The moon has ALMOST no atmosphere so when the astronaut grabs thee post and lets go, the flag flaps for a long time due to no air resistance. Also flag made of foil not cloth and little metal pieces in flag so it didn't sag.

Every thing listed here has been seriously debunked to death. TO DEATH! Yes we landed on the moon a number of times. Please research it. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'd like to make a few additional comments. Many brave men risked their lives and died to make the moon landing possible and your attempts to discredit those sacrifices are incredibly disrespectful to some of our nations heros.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
neil wilkes,
Thanks for being a voice of reason. The reason you haven't seen any evidence is because of course there is none. Thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Not if it proves to be true.

I'm undecided on the whole moon landing at the moment. Both sides have put strong cases (I don't believe in the word "debunked" - just different sides to the same story) I am leaning towards it being real but I'm not totally convinced. Still looking at it

Also (just cos I feel like being pretentious) there is no evidence I was walking down the street 5 minutes ago, doesn't mean that I wasn't

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join