It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Hey there gouhau ... wow it's been a while since this thread breathed life

Sadly there had been talk of us going back but it came to nought ... as sad as it is to leave something unfinished I cannot force people to let us help them ... it happens sometimes and we just have to accept it.

However, I have another case that might interest the people of this forum and I plan to start an thread about it in a week or two ... the reason it will ake this long is because I have just moved house in the last few days so I'm busy unpacking and settling ... but as soon as I'm done I shall create a new thread for you and anyone else who might be interested to follow ... at least this time we got the job done

See you on the new thread soon.

Wood

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

So sad to hear that they have ignored your advice. Having experieince the gut wrenching fear of certain spirit manifiestations. (the demonic ones, not the wayward souls) I can only say that I will pray for that family as a whole. The fear that prevents the parents from acting is a result of the same manipulation that the spirit is putting on the child and puts them all equally in danger spiritually if not corporally.

Woody, although I do not condone your religious views as a whole, I have known a few good Wiccans who have helped me personnaly both spiritually and corporally. As a person who has been sensitive to the spirit world since my early childhood I understand the fear that can be associated to these encounters and have simply chosen a different path in dealing with them. Many within my religous community would chastize me for sharing these views or even being in part of this discussion.

With that said I do respect your obvious abilities and your heartfelt devotion to helping these people and I pray that God may protect this family from harm.

A special prayer is reserved for you and your team that God may protect you in all your dealings with the spirit world.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
reply to post by woodwytch

So sad to hear that they have ignored your advice. Having experieince the gut wrenching fear of certain spirit manifiestations. (the demonic ones, not the wayward souls) I can only say that I will pray for that family as a whole. The fear that prevents the parents from acting is a result of the same manipulation that the spirit is putting on the child and puts them all equally in danger spiritually if not corporally.

Woody, although I do not condone your religious views as a whole, I have known a few good Wiccans who have helped me personnaly both spiritually and corporally. As a person who has been sensitive to the spirit world since my early childhood I understand the fear that can be associated to these encounters and have simply chosen a different path in dealing with them. Many within my religous community would chastize me for sharing these views or even being in part of this discussion.

With that said I do respect your obvious abilities and your heartfelt devotion to helping these people and I pray that God may protect this family from harm.

A special prayer is reserved for you and your team that God may protect you in all your dealings with the spirit world.

Thank-you for your prayers and good wishes ... I genuinely appreciate them and love it when people following different spiritual paths can be respectful to each other ... the world would be a much better place if more people were like you.

Blessed Be. Woody

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why didn't this Sadie character send you the images? I don't get it, it's the thing that bothers me most about this.

Many elements of this case don't make sense, but the photo's thing bothers me, it's not a case of "pictures or it didn't happen", personally, I don't frequent this site looking for proof or evidence of anything, just like to read the interesting threads and make up my own mind as to whether or not I believe them.

I do, however, exepct photos when they're hinted at or promised by the poster. The reason it bothers me is if this Sadie saw something in one of her images that frightened her then surely she would have wanted you - someone she believes to be some kind of authority on these issues - to see the photos and possibly identify any abnormalities or entities...but instead she phoned you all hysterical and you sent your son over to keep her company. While your son made his way over to her house, did you try to convince her of the importance of sending the photos to you? Surely they'd have been some help in your investigation or you'd never have asked her to take them in the first place?

I agree it's possible her husband may have stopped her sending the photos, but she'd plenty of time to send them before the husband got home that night, surely it would have been in her best interests to show you these images as soon as possible in the hopes that it'd help you and your team resolve the issues? If what she saw in the images scared her to the point she'd allow the son of a mild acquaintance into her home then she isn't going to dismiss it and get on with her life and pretend it didn't happen - nor do ?I believe would her husband, who it seems is perhaps more educated in these matters.

It may look like I've sort of contradicted myself here, saying I believe it's possible the husband stopped Sadie sending the images...then stating he seems more educated in these issues, thus, he'd know better than to block any further communication between you and his wife...you see I, personally, think he thinks you guys were making the situation worse.

I also find it odd that you stated this Sadie was skeptical/uninterested about such things before these incidents began to happen in her home, quite a sidden change of character to contact what you claim is not a well known paranormal investigation group...do you know how she heard about ...ehm...W.I.S.P.S? If you guys don't advertise your services and aren't well known then it's reasonable to question how a so-called skeptic even heard of you let alone decided to put faith in you and allow you guys into her home.

It's difficult to make my point without coming across as arrogant or even ignorant, you seem like a knowledgeable person and quite responsive in your threads, which are eloquent, well structured and informative.

I also think the name woodwytch might put a lot of people off - no offense, perhaps the husband holds you somewhat responsible for the escalation in activity - I'm not saying this is the case, in fact I'd personally expect matters to get worse before they get better in such a situation...but from a laymans point of view it might be reasonable to assume that the person who refers to themself as woodwytch might be doing more harm than good...just a thought.

Lastly, why did this Sadie not appear on the monday with the memory stick with the images? She can't have so much faith in you if she is unwilling to show you these images in the hope that you might be able to solve this problem.

I've read a few of your threads and they're quite interesting, never replied before and only first read this thread today, I know it's quite an old thread so apologies for beating a dead horse, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Hey there samerulesapply ... this is a brilliant post and I'm sure the questions you have posed in it are things that other readers have wondered too ... so hopefully if I break my answers down and itemize your post into different points it will help you and others to have a better grasp and understanding of - me and my team along with the way we work as investigators / this case in general and specifically so here goes;

Why didn't this Sadie character send you the images? I don't get it, it's the thing that bothers me most about this.

The simple answer in a nutshell is that I have no idea ... in the message I received from Sadie (not her real name) the following day was that she was too 'freaked-out' by what had happened and because of the state she was in when her husband got home he had told her he wanted her to get rid of them (he thought 'messing' with such things was encouraging the activity) ... and if it was something that bothered you then try to imagine how much it bothered me as the investigator that knew the potential pitfalls of leaving something like this unfinished and open ... let alone the frustration of not seeing a picture of whatever had been captured.

Many elements of this case don't make sense, but the photo's thing bothers me, it's not a case of "pictures or it didn't happen", personally, I don't frequent this site looking for proof or evidence of anything, just like to read the interesting threads and make up my own mind as to whether or not I believe them.

I do, however, exepct photos when they're hinted at or promised by the poster. The reason it bothers me is if this Sadie saw something in one of her images that frightened her then surely she would have wanted you - someone she believes to be some kind of authority on these issues - to see the photos and possibly identify any abnormalities or entities...but instead she phoned you all hysterical and you sent your son over to keep her company.

While your son made his way over to her house, did you try to convince her of the importance of sending the photos to you? Surely they'd have been some help in your investigation or you'd never have asked her to take them in the first place?

'Blind fear' can be paralysing and without logic. Of course I tried to talk her down and convince her of the importance of letting us complete our job for the benefit of all concerned particularly as there was a young child involved.

My two other investigators went to the house but I was ill and unable to attend in person ... if she had been left to her own devises I have no doubt that she would have allowed us to continue ... after all it was her that had contacted us in the first place ... but the wishes of her husband overruled all I'm afraid ... and her need to obey his wishes was more powerful than our suggestions and offer of continued assistance it would seem.

When I asked her to take random pictures (in the dark) I specifically warned her against looking at them just in case she did capture any unnerving pictures ... and she promised she would follow our guidance ... but curiosity got the better of her and she looked ... and saw something she couldn't handle.

If she'd waited for our return visit we would have gone through the pictures with her and explained their content along with taking any necessary action to move-on any unwanted entities on their way.

I agree it's possible her husband may have stopped her sending the photos, but she'd plenty of time to send them before the husband got home that night, surely it would have been in her best interests to show you these images as soon as possible in the hopes that it'd help you and your team resolve the issues? If what she saw in the images scared her to the point she'd allow the son of a mild acquaintance into her home then she isn't going to dismiss it and get on with her life and pretend it didn't happen - nor do ?I believe would her husband, who it seems is perhaps more educated in these matters.

Things always seem straight forward when we read a thread on ATS ... as the 'onlooker' we can clearly see the answers that seem to elude the poster or those involved ... you seem to be an intelligent person and as such I'm sure you know all too well that real-life is never quite so straight forward (unfortunately) ... and we none of us really know how we would react in an unusual / unexpected / traumatic / unnatural situation until we were in the midst of it ... as I already said 'blind fear' can be paralysing and no amount of reasonable suggestion can force someone to act rationally in such circumstances.

It may look like I've sort of contradicted myself here, saying I believe it's possible the husband stopped Sadie sending the images...then stating he seems more educated in these issues, thus, he'd know better than to block any further communication between you and his wife...you see I, personally, think he thinks you guys were making the situation worse.

I already touched on this at the beginning of my reply ... that's exactly what he thought.

I also find it odd that you stated this Sadie was skeptical/uninterested about such things before these incidents began to happen in her home, quite a sidden change of character to contact what you claim is not a well known paranormal investigation group...do you know how she heard about ...ehm...W.I.S.P.S? If you guys don't advertise your services and aren't well known then it's reasonable to question how a so-called skeptic even heard of you let alone decided to put faith in you and allow you guys into her home.

Why would you find this odd ?

Most sceptics only become convinced of the paranormal / ufo's / alien abductions etc when they actually experience it firsthand (and that is the healthest way to be).

I live in a small North Yorkshire market town where most people know each other at various social levels or at least share aquaintances ... (I think the obvious derogative 'ehm' is a little unnecessary and let's your otherwise intelligent post down ... but we'll let it pass).

W.I.S.P.S is an exclusive group that only works via word of mouth when satified clients pass our details to other people experiencing trouble with the often misunderstood paranormal ... likewise we are often able to show a client that what they were convinced was paranormal activity actually has a mundane/logical explanation ... the group is not my primary work and it is a service I offer totally free of charge to help people understand the paranormal from a realistic perspective without the expensive equipment and paraphenalia seen in tv shows like 'Most Haunted' and 'T.A.P.S' ... we have a completely different approach to the topic and the main difference is ... we are for real !.

It's difficult to make my point without coming across as arrogant or even ignorant, you seem like a knowledgeable person and quite responsive in your threads, which are eloquent, well structured and informative.

Thank-you

I also think the name woodwytch might put a lot of people off - no offense, perhaps the husband holds you somewhat responsible for the escalation in activity - I'm not saying this is the case, in fact I'd personally expect matters to get worse before they get better in such a situation...but from a laymans point of view it might be reasonable to assume that the person who refers to themself as woodwytch might be doing more harm than good...just a thought.

My working name is 'Berith Woodwytch' and I am a practicing Witch who follows the traditional path of the Old Religion (not the trendy neo-paganistic paths) ... often shortened (as here) to 'woodwytch' or 'woody' ... this name is as much my real name ... in fact more so than my birth name ... if people judge me on a name then they are not the kind of people I can work with ... it would be like avoiding people called 'John Smith' because it's too common.

The people that need my help find me ... whatever I call myself ... I am not in it for the commercial glory or money ... I am who and what I am people must choose to take it or leave it because I would never deny who I really am because the name might offend. :
:

Lastly, why did this Sadie not appear on the monday with the memory stick with the images? She can't have so much faith in you if she is unwilling to show you these images in the hope that you might be able to solve this problem.

Your guess is as good as mine ... aftr all it was she who contaced me again to initiate the meeting ... as I have said before ... I cannot force pople to take our help and advise ... maybe you're correct ... maybe she just had no faith in us or the work we did ... if she ever contacts me in the future with an explanation I will update this thread.

I hope I have answered your questions and queries to your satisfaction but yu must remember ... we were left with as many questions as you

I've read a few of your threads and they're quite interesting, never replied before and only first read this thread today, I know it's quite an old thread so apologies for beating a dead horse, so to speak.

Pleased you've enjoyed my other threads I strive to make the paranormal as normal as possible so that people can get a better (less scary) understanding of it.

Woody

edit on 26-3-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Sorry about the uhm'ing and drawing attention to your name, I wasn't trying to be mean, I do apologise. To be fair you kinda answered all of my questions with yet another well written post.

You made a good point, though - it's easy for someone like me to come along and ask questions or pick up on slight details you may have thought too uninteresting or inconsequential to mention. You're clearly not stupid and I should have had the good sense to know you've probably covered this issue from many more angles than I ever could..

The point I was making with regards to your name was, in general, people associate the term witch (or wytch) with black magic, casting spells, etc...that's not to say such people are right, perhaps mislead or uneducated. Not that it bothers me, I mean if 15 years ago, someone came to me and said they were a witch or something I'd have probably been quite alarmed, allsorts of crazy notions would flood my mind. Nowadays, having more of an open mind and a better understanding of such matters I wouldn't mind at all... I have some odd interests and there are aspects to my personality that other people might find shocking (which I shan't elaborate on :p).

But if the me from 15 years ago was having paranormal activity occur within my home, and, like Sadie - decided to enlist the help of an investigator then the activity escalated...I might be inclined to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 if you catch my drift. All it takes is Sadie to casually mention to a friend or relative that she is in contact with a witch who is trying to help her but it's getting worse and before you know it you're being held accountable.

My thoughts on this case are...

Either: the husband is genuinely scared that it's going to get out of hand if you guys continue to investigate...personally I think if these things were going on then they probably still are, and soon he'll realise that he made a bad decision. But, for him to throw in the towel and allow this activity to continue and suffer it due to being scared, stubborn and pig-headed...well, rather him than me!

Or... he won't relent and let you continue your investigation, in which case we can assume either the activity has stopped (which I find quite unlikely) or maybe he's more responsible for it than he cares to admit, which could be another reason why he decided to stop his wife maintaining contact with you. You did say he was better educated in the paranormal than his wife...how did you find this out? Dir he tell you? I wonder how deep his interest actually goes.

Again, sorry if I was rude or confrontational. As always you responded, and responded well amd I appreciate it, thanks.

Best of luck.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join