It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by woodwytch

Promising
better if he's not there, but it will need addressing at a marital level, as his and hers entire understanding of what happened will be different ... kinda changes your world view, you know?

peace and love with you

PS ... on energy feeding, my assumption, right or wrong, is that they'll feed off anything they can find. Just don't be a juicy titbit of negative emotions!!

I think there will be a need to reassess the case and see how things have or have no progressed sinse we were last there and act accordingly. I understand the point you make and I believe that's why flexibility is vital in such things.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
I don't think the nurse maid actually means any harm, its quite possible that the little boy is a reincarnation of the child that died in her care, but not by her hand, in fact she is there to keep him safe, as history has a habit of repeating its self. The accusations and problems caused by the death she was blamed for, likely caused much of her bitterness.

This is a possible suggestion but I think the fact that she may have been wrongly accused could have given rise to a sense of revenge (of sorts) ... she definately seems to feel justified in her actions/

The art of child rearing was very very different 100 years ago, many nannies ruled by fear and manipulation, especially if they didn't like their job/employers/charges.

Absolutely, but the fact remains that she has no place in Liams life this time around in the role she lived previously ... that time is gone and nothing in nature stays static.

The appearance of chair, to her was an invitation to sit, to be present. Hence the activity since it arrived. The little lad, young as he is, is perfectly aware that a lady shouldn't be in his room, hence his fear and the fact he believes she should be kept secret. He is scared of what he knows to be an entity rather than a regular person, he also is aware of her strictness and most children respond to an overly strict carer by being jumpy about their presence.

I think this is very likely and agree on all counts.

If I am totally off track, then I am sorry, but if I am accurate, I would love some feed back, Im still at the very early learning stage. :-)

I think you can see that you were definately not off track ... and whatever level we are at it is always good to voice an opinion (whether right or wrong) and get feedback ... it's the only way we learn and develop. I always insist on my girls sharing their thoughts during cases ... even if they think it might be 'silly' ... there is quite often something of use to be found in the comments.

I was in a similar situation many years ago, it started when my child was around 18months, carried on until we moved when he was four, although the activity slowed down as he got older. Worth mentioning, the child who lived in the flat before us, saw exactly the same as my son did, used the same words to describe the spirit. To this day, those children haven't met. Hopefully he will pop up here and tell you in his own words, as I am sure he will recognise my post.
edit on 21/03/2011 by eccentriclady because: (no reason given)

Children up to the age of around 5yrs - 7yrs are quite often very sensitive to the things adults miss.

Woody

edit on 31-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
I am glad the woman got back in touch with you. I was getting a little disappointed that they have started something they cannot finish.

Yes me too ... it would have been the first time I'd ever had to leave a case unfinished and that would have bothered me no end.

Thank you for keeping us updated and taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

My pleasure ... hopefully it gives everyone a better and more balanced understanding of such things.

I have a question that is kind of off topic. I have a problem (not per say, but it makes me uneasy) that sometimes my boyfriend or myself get out of the shower and there is a hand print on the mirror. It's always been consistent in it's placement. It does not happen after every shower, but more when things seem to be getting... "stressful"

I just find it creepy... it's not my boyfriend's hand, or mine. Nobody really comes through our apartment, and I wash the mirrors on a consistent basis. Can you tell me anything about this? Should I just let it be?

Well that sounds interesting and I can understand how you might find it a little creepy ... however if it only happens when things are getting stressful it may well be someone (guide / angel ... call them what you will) just letting you know that you are protected.

If it has caused no harm and you think you can live with it I would be inclined to leave well alone and maybe just acknowledge it in your head when it appears. But if it is too much for you then I would just burn some sage and or lavender and alow the smoke to smudge the bathroom ... particularly around the mirror and say something like;

'Cleansed and blessed are thee ... now to leave away from me'.

as you go. Remember it's always best to keep things simple if you're not sure what you're doing.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank you taking to time to assess my view, I have read more of this thread since i posted and noticed you had touched on some of what I said, previously. Apologies.

All imput is helpful for me to develop, although its happpening very slowly! You actually pointed out something my mentor has said many times, although I doubt you realised. She says I am so busy looking up there, that I don't see the down here
So, your reply has been invaluable to me.

Children are very much aware, I guess they have yet to learn that our society values living in our reality.

Ap previous poster requested I tell the story of my sons experience, would you prefer I do that on another thread? Or is here ok with you? I don't want to clog this up with my stories, if others that are following this will feel it makes your story disjointed.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
Thank you taking to time to assess my view, I have read more of this thread since i posted and noticed you had touched on some of what I said, previously. Apologies.

All imput is helpful for me to develop, although its happpening very slowly! You actually pointed out something my mentor has said many times, although I doubt you realised. She says I am so busy looking up there, that I don't see the down here
So, your reply has been invaluable to me.

Children are very much aware, I guess they have yet to learn that our society values living in our reality.

Ap previous poster requested I tell the story of my sons experience, would you prefer I do that on another thread? Or is here ok with you? I don't want to clog this up with my stories, if others that are following this will feel it makes your story disjointed.

Feel free to post your story here if you like ... unless you'd rather start a separate thread for it of course.

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm not going to ask if there's been any developments because I know you would tell us if there are, but... are there any developments?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I know it's naive of me in such a cut-throat world where everything revolves around money but I genuinely hate it ... and the main reason I don't charge (god knows I could do with the money) is because that is my way of proving I am genuine and not in it for what I can make from people ... as many in this field are

Woody
And all creds to you for it! If I would do something like you do, I would do exactly the same, now I don't, I just forward the things "my" D showing me, to the best of my knowledge, since I'm no pro at all..

//MillsCore

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
I'm not going to ask if there's been any developments because I know you would tell us if there are, but... are there any developments?

Hey there EvillerBob and anyone else with an interest,

Well, first things first ... you are correct ... I would have let you know if there'd been any more developments ... and there havent.

Since Sadie's last email apologizing for not getting back to me because her partner was not happy with the situation ... but asking if she could come and see me with the memory stick she'd transferred the photographs to ... and saying she still wanted us to go to the house and sort things out ... I have not heard a peep from her.

I have been waiting all week because I thought she may just have to choose her time carefully and she still might ... but as she was able to send me the previous message I'm sure she could have sent another just to keep us up to speed with the situation but I've seen nor heard anything from her.

Sadly I get the feeling there will be no further action taken on this case and that frustrates me no end. And I have to say I feel more than a little silly for getting everyones hopes back up when she got back in touch with me ... only to back in the same position. I apologize for wasting everyones time.

It goes without saying that if anything does come back you will be updated a.s.a.p ... but if you hear nothing you can assume that I have heard nothing either.

Woody

edit on 4-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Since Sadie's last email apologizing for not getting back to me because her partner was not happy with the situation ... but asking if she could come and see me with the memory stick she'd transferred the photographs to ... and saying she still wanted us to go to the house and sort things out ... I have not heard a peep from her.

I have been waiting all week because I thought she may just have to choose her time carefully and she still might ... but as she was able to send me the previous message I'm sure she could have sent another just to keep us up to speed with the situation but I've seen nor heard anything from her.

Sadly I get the feeling there will be no further action taken on this case and that frustrates me no end. And I have to say I feel more than a little silly for getting everyones hopes back up when she got back in touch with me ... only to back in the same position. I apologize for wasting everyones time.

It goes without saying that if anything does come back you will be updated a.s.a.p ... but if you hear nothing you can assume that I have heard nothing either.

Woody

Hi "Woodwytch"..
My experience tells me that sometimes(maybe almost always) it becomes stronger as you start "digging into it".
If the affected person/s then are afraid and scared right from the start, well, then maybe you do not dare to go through with it, as they do not want it stronger ..and they don't really understand what is going on...

It is certainly often the first reaction I've got from others.
As I then explain that this CAN happen and that it is common that it becomes Stronger and more active before it can be any change..

I hope you can follow through what you started..
Greetings
Mills Core

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MillsCore

Woody

Hi "Woodwytch"..
My experience tells me that sometimes(maybe almost always) it becomes stronger as you start "digging into it".
If the affected person/s then are afraid and scared right from the start, well, then maybe you do not dare to go through with it, as they do not want it stronger ..and they don't really understand what is going on...

It is certainly often the first reaction I've got from others.
As I then explain that this CAN happen and that it is common that it becomes Stronger and more active before it can be any change..

I hope you can follow through what you started..
Greetings
Mills Core

Hey there MillsCore,

I couldn't agree more ... and this possibility had been fully explained during our first meeting. And as you might recall from the OP ... Sadie was actually a skeptic prior to all this and Richard was the 'believer' (for want of a better word). Also during that early stage Richard was as eager for us to go and investigate ... this only changed after Sadie had freaked out after seeing whatever it was that she thinks she caught on the photograph.

It was he who was adamant that it was not investigated further ... and again I believe you are correct ... it is because he was understandably scared ... especially as his son seemed to be influenced by one of the spirit presences.

I'm unsure as to whether it would be ethical of me to contact Sadie by email again ... or whether that might seem like I'm harrasing them.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Greeting woodwytch, I hope that you and the W.I.S.P.S are Happy, Healthy and at Peace. I wish you
all the very best in your every day lives.

I wanted to ask, Do you think Richard recognizes his Child's Nanny from his own early childhood? I remember you saying Richard was a believer and wanted your help, but now this has
changed sense Sadie took those pictures, Which I'm sure Richard seen.
It was just a thought my husband had and I wanted to share it with you and your readers.

edit on 5-8-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Greeting woodwytch, I hope that you and the W.I.S.P.S are Happy, Healthy and at Peace. I wish you
all the very best in your every day lives.

I wanted to ask, Do you think Richard recognizes his Child's Nanny from his own early childhood? I remember you saying Richard was a believer and wanted your help, but now this has
changed sense Sadie took those pictures, Which I'm sure Richard seen.
It was just a thought my husband had and I wanted to share it with you and your readers.

edit on 5-8-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

Now that's an interesting idea ... and I have to confess the thought never crossed my mind ... but it is a possibility. If I ever get to conclude this case any time soon I will try to find out.

I like the way you and your husband think

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hey there EvillerBob and anyone else with an interest,

Well, first things first ... you are correct ... I would have let you know if there'd been any more developments ... and there havent.

Woody

Greetings woodwytch, I must say I am sad to hear that they have not been back in touch with you as of yet, however I am pretty sure as time gos on and as was mentioned already in the posts if the spirits have in fact been stirred up I am sure they will keep harassing the people and after a while the husband(forgive me the name is escaping me) will eventually get tired of it and allow sadie to recontact you and have u go thru with the cleansing, in the meantime we will all be waiting for the next update but I must say the suspense is killing me haha good day woody

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Woody,

I always enjoy reading your posts. You certainly have a unique way of crafting your words and certainly know how to relate a story. I mostly lurk, but this post has just stuck with me - and made me want to post for the first time in a long time, LOL! I certainly hope for the little boy's sake that the parents follow up with you and bring this situation to a positive and permanent close. I'm frustrated on your behalf.

andhow

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by andhow
Woody,

I always enjoy reading your posts. You certainly have a unique way of crafting your words and certainly know how to relate a story. I mostly lurk, but this post has just stuck with me - and made me want to post for the first time in a long time, LOL! I certainly hope for the little boy's sake that the parents follow up with you and bring this situation to a positive and permanent close. I'm frustrated on your behalf.

andhow

Well thank-you very much for the kind words ... I tend to write as I would talk and it has been mentioned before by people who know me in the real world that reading things I've written is like having a chat with me (I'm assuming they mean it as a compliment)
I just think it makes it more personal.

As for the case ... if you feel frustrated you can imagine how it is here at this end. And of course some of that is due to the fact that I've never had to leave a case half finished before and I really don't like doing that particularly as there's a child involved.

I'll keep the thread posted if / as / when anything comes up.

Woody

edit on 7-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
you know, woody...

we are all addicted to your cases and adventures.
you are so passionate about what you do and it really comes across. also, it's quire easy to see that you are a kind soul, which in this world is a rare commodity.

keep up the greatness. you have many friends here.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
you know, woody...

we are all addicted to your cases and adventures.
you are so passionate about what you do and it really comes across. also, it's quire easy to see that you are a kind soul, which in this world is a rare commodity.

keep up the greatness. you have many friends here.

You guys are an absolute tonic after I took quite a beating on the thread where I added some photographs from the W.I.S.P.S files ... they seemed to bring out the worst in some people
so thank-you.

Woody

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi Woody!

I'm a big lurker on this site and very rarely post comments (much like andhow) but I just wanted to say that this thread has totally captivated me and I wait with baited breath to see how it all pans out. Hopefully Sadie changes her mind; I'm dying with curiosity to know what freaked her out so much. Please disregard the trolls in the other threads - there is a warmth and a goodness that emanates from your words and your threads are a joy to read.

Marrakesh

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrakesh
Hi Woody!

I'm a big lurker on this site and very rarely post comments (much like andhow) but I just wanted to say that this thread has totally captivated me and I wait with baited breath to see how it all pans out. Hopefully Sadie changes her mind; I'm dying with curiosity to know what freaked her out so much. Please disregard the trolls in the other threads - there is a warmth and a goodness that emanates from your words and your threads are a joy to read.

Marrakesh

Again thank-you so much for the very lovely words

On a personal level I would absolutely love to see the pictures on the memory stick that she took that night ... also to see what caused her to react so badly.

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
woodwytch,,, I was wondering,, has there been any other contact on this case you could share?

I've hoped that you would be called into finish what you had started, b y helping these people.

I bumped this thread for selfish reasons,,, I'm curious to know more.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join