It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Arcturian Aliens? Edgar Cayce's Prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I know we are not alone and I do remember Cayce talking about the different spirits. I loved the man he stood for. He was amazing like many others who walked before him...like Jesus, of course. ;-)

The thing I do not understand about a "Christian" is how each one relates to the "spirit" world differently.

Each denomination teaches different....so which one is it.
(ALL in my opinion).

Know this.. Jesus NEVER said to be a Christian. He said to believe in him....not Christianity as a religion.

Religion teaches to divide....Jesus taught coming together with love.

This is why I am a "seeker" as Jesus says to seek and believe in him.

I will continue to not only seek Truth through him but also be more intuitive and open when it comes to "Alien" life visiting us.

So far I tend to lean toward.... they are coming here more and more and wish to see us do good....otherwise they may have annihilated us already...??

You got exactly right! He never said to be in a religion he said to believe in the way and the truth! And the truth shall set you free... Never does it mention in the bible a religion in fact he said whether it be Jews or Gentiles we all are the same body of Christ which = annointed one.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

There are two problems here......The source, and the contradictions....

We'll start with the source.....Do you have one?....Is there any proof that Edgar Cayce ever mentioned the Arcturian aliens and their giant space craft?

I'm certain that Casey stated in one reading that there were no other 'flesh and blood' beings in the universe other than on earth.

The link to Cayce's Association Of Research and Enlightenment.
Cayce's Association Of Research And Enlightenment

Then there are the contradictions....If Cayce DID mention an alien life form, i've yet to find it. If indeed he did mention Aliens, and proof can be found, this would be an example of Cayce contradicting himself.

Then there are the Contradictions in the OP, which are copied and pasted from another website which offers no source to Cayce's supposed claim.

Originally posted by light2012
These higher beings exists mostly in a spiritual plane subjugated by
thought and pure consciousness.

Here, they exist in a spiritual plane of pure conciousness...light beings...fpllowed directly by:

An Arcturians typically stand from approximately three to four feet in height. The members of
this great race typically have a greenish blue skin and unmistakable large oval eyes. Their
hands have only three digits (as opposed to our human 5)

Here, they exist in an inadequate physical body...

The Arcturian life Span is generally
thought to be 350-400 years from the information we have gathered.

Information gathered from where?

Again, the Arcturians cross planes and dimensions from a spiritual body into a physical body in need of a spaceship to protect them from the elements...

Originally posted by light2012Today, the Arcturian Aliens have their most powerful star-ship Athena orbiting between the asteroid belt and the planet Jupiter. This Arcturian ship
has thwarted off many attacks by the Grey Aliens and Reptilians who wish to enslave the human population of this planet.

And from another recent post from the OP....

The moon will be knocked out of it's orbit in alignment with earth and it's rotation. Once the moon is knocked out of orbit, the waters will become still and wont move that is when a major earthquake will happen and the earth will began to heat up and the rotation of the earth will be stammered.

So the earth will split into two Physically....The moon will be knocked from its orbit and earthquakes will change the planet forever...

But then..

during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

no no no.....The Earth will split 'dimensionally'.....

So which is it?

There are too many contradictions here to even be taken seriously....

it sounds like jibberish from the over-stimulated mind of a confused and truly frightened individual.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It is all up to us individually to evolve and to become enlightened and to want to get off this planet.

why would you want to 'get off this planet'?

This beautiful blue planet....You're not happy with the gift you were given?....Was life mean to you?

I feel like i've got you pegged.....You're terrified.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

EXACTLY! He also said we cannot handle the Truth yet. The second coming will set the record straight as we will be ready for the Truth.

All my 38 yrs have been a journey of seeking the love of/for Jesus and my fellow brother/sister. In this journey I have not incorporated the "others" that may be visiting Earth. Its a new aspect of my journey now.

Where do they fit into the equation??

When reading and researching ones mind must be open to the ALL....as we grow the ALL grows in a sense because just like with Aliens, I never gave it much thought when reading/researching Ancient texts.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Believe it or not, but after reading what they look like, I can now say for certain I was visited by one of these. It wasn't a physical meeting. It actually haunted me for a few days, waking me up and such and then finally it spoke (telepathically). I thought it was a grey.

It said one thing to me which I stlil don't know what it means: "Niuniut"

Either way, S&F for bringing this up!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Pause the video at 3:50 and notice the books behind Roddy. Edger Casey, Bermuda Triangle, and Two of a Kind the Hillside Strangler.

The ruling bloodlines give hints in their Movies, Music, Art and more. I watched the movie tonight and noticed edger Cayce instantly. What other hints did the movie give.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I know we are not alone and I do remember Cayce talking about the different spirits. I loved the man he stood for. He was amazing like many others who walked before him...like Jesus, of course. ;-)

The thing I do not understand about a "Christian" is how each one relates to the "spirit" world differently.

(ALL in my opinion).

Know this.. Jesus NEVER said to be a Christian. He said to believe in him....not Christianity as a religion.

I will continue to not only seek Truth through him but also be more intuitive and open when it comes to "Alien" life visiting us.

So far I tend to lean toward.... they are coming here more and more and wish to see us do good....otherwise they may have annihilated us already...??

The reason Jesus didn't say "join Christianity" is because it wasn't called that. It wasn't called Christianity until after Jesus died. People who believed that Jesus was the Son of God or Christ, if you will, were called Christians and their beliefs, Christianity.

The thing that most people forget is that Jesus was a Jew. The Jews didn't like him because he was causing a rift in the Jewish religion by claiming he was the "Son of God", which the Jews interpreted as him saying he was King of the Jews. So they got the Romans, who were ruling the Jews at the time, to arrest, convict and condemn Jesus. From that point on Christianity was born.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

wow thats pretty wild are u refering to what i think i seen on the net the other day that they believe they have discovered a fourth moon of pluto???? so maybe its not a fourth moon after all?????

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I am reading a book currently called New teachings for an Awakening humanity

It is channeled material from Jesus.

It states there are 12 universes below God.

It states there are 12 universal laws.

Jesus states this:

'I wish to speak about your own solar system which is in the 12th universe, and your so-called space programs. You might ask your scientists who send astronauts and instruments lookings for life to expand their own consciousness and stop wasting so much money looking for things in the third dimensional world. Most life on the other planets operates in the etheric leves of the fourth dimension and beyond. That which does would not wish your warlike attitudes to locate them anyway. So, your three dimesional eyes and instruments are blind. You are like a person standing in a brightly lit room with blindfolds on. So do not be surprised that you do not find life 'as you know it' on other planets in your own solar system. You look in the wrong place out of ignorance.

The very fact that you are spiritually blind means your adventures in space will leave you more perplexed than satisfied. When your consciousness advances into the fourth dimensional realities you will see many others, including those of us who are awaiting the reversal of your AMNESIA. Yes, spiritual amnesia is what you have, and looking for other physical life while in this state means certain defeat because of the way yuo establish your space projects.

I have admonished you as a group not to take violence or weaponry of any kind into space but it is permitted to pursue totally peaceful research projects of a truly reverent or scientific nature. However, unless you are wise enough to select a captain and crew with several clairvoyants among them, do not expect to "see" other life. Sad to relate, your earth citizens are nearly the lowest form of conciousness in the known solar system at this time, which is why earth is being bombarded with the high frequency light vibrations in hope of awakening a sleeping race.'

This material was channeled in 1986.

Very profound, and I have no reason to disbelieve.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

(ALL in my opinion).

The reason Jesus didn't say "join Christianity" is because it wasn't called that. It wasn't called Christianity until after Jesus died. People who believed that Jesus was the Son of God or Christ, if you will, were called Christians and their beliefs, Christianity.

The thing that most people forget is that Jesus was a Jew. The Jews didn't like him because he was causing a rift in the Jewish religion by claiming he was the "Son of God", which the Jews interpreted as him saying he was King of the Jews. So they got the Romans, who were ruling the Jews at the time, to arrest, convict and condemn Jesus. From that point on Christianity was born.

Don't know about 'Jewish' but definitely Hebrew lineage. Yes, there is a difference isnt there. Jesus was born after the Khazars overtook the name of Jew's.

I have texts with the entire lineage, supplied by Jesus best friend and birth brother, Judas. Yes, the same Judas he claims in these texts never betrayed him.

These texts also say he NEVER claimed to be the Son of God, but instead the physical son of Joseph, and the Angel Gabriel, who seeded Mary. It is this incorrect understanding that has led to the worship of Jesus, as the son of god, and not the acknowledgement that Jesus was trying to teach us that God exists in each and every one of us, and that after death, using his resurrection, he showed that life in fact does go on.

This entire message has been changed and re-written, and these texts DO state, along with this other book I am reading, that he is terribly disappointed that his message was changed.

These same texts state the US gained access to the Vatican during WWII and read the entire Fatima Prophecies. These mentioned Jesus would return in the Year 2011.
edit on 23-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I am shown a star system. I am told that Arcturus, a red giant, is at the intersection, at the fork. I am told that I’ve lived many human lives but non human lives as well. I am told that my soul has a name. Ukran. That it means Son of the Sun. That I have many friends in many races that know me well. That his/her name is “Julald” the l and the d are as one, that is how I heard it. He is from the second planet at the intersection. I am shown the planet. Blue like ours, but the liquid on the surface is different, thicker. Almost a fluidish metallic reflection. Our technology cannot “pick up” life on it. The vibration is higher. Their thoughts create. Their emotions are different than ours. For him/her, my emotions were mysterious. He/she let me touch him/her. The emotions run deeper yet balanced. This is very difficult to explain. Not like ours. They are fantastic healers. They travel but what they have already seen as a collectiveness, they don’t need to travel to. They bring it to them. Again, very difficult to explain. I was shown bits and pieces of what happened at the tennis park. I was abducted. But not in a bad way, anyway not from what I was shown. I was aboard an entity vessel called the “Aekreon”. I’m not sure this is the right spelling. I was brought around our solar system. I was shown Venus. There is life there but again we don’t have the technology to pick it up. A lot of blue and green at the surface. I cannot describe in words what I have seen since I have no point of comparison. (The ex Japan prime minister’s first lady isn’t that crazy afterall). No point of reference. The race that abducted me weren’t the same race as Julald. They weren’t greys. I was shown the Sun and Jupiter at point blank range.

All of this, I wrote down after I came out of this meditation. I drew the star system I was shown. I had never heard of Arcturus before. How could I draw a system that I know nothing about and find out that it exists. And that Arcturus exists. Exactly where I was told. For me, that is more than a coincidence. It is proof. Proof to me.

Another abductee speaks out...

So you will understand that when a new Arcturian thread shows up, it gets my attention !

edit on 23-7-2011 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The only question I now have to ask, What relation does the Arcturans have with Mayans/Jesus?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

SonoftheSun

Please read my post above, first post, not second. I just read your thread, and what you have said there is very relative to my above post and what is said within about what Jesus is channeling to this scribe.

This is an incredibly fascinating subject, and I am truly grateful for ATS, and for everyone who shares their world perspective in this site to help advance the consciousness of others.

Peace and love to all my relations (everything in the entire universe).

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

then i eagerly await his return!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Well, it will be all tied in with this Elenin business...thats for sure.

Some people may claim that 9Nania off youtube is a nutter, but I believe her...But I didnt really get a feeling when she warned about the LA...so I think she misinterpreted that dream....probably in the panic she is feeling...but other things she has said have been incredibly spot on.

You have a time period...but we will never know the hour.

It does mention he will appear in a Chamber in the desert.....I can only think it might be the Egyptian Great Chamber.....imagine if it was something like Stargate....hehehe...crazy stuff. Anyway, mark it on the calendar.

I find the 12 universal laws incredible that were given. The book I am reading hasn't given them all, but is focusing on Cause and Effect, which is what humanity fail to understand, even to this day.

Arcturans...I've not heard of them until this day. it will be one I remember.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Thank you and I hope you do not take this the wrong way....

I totally know how Christianity was born. Jesus was actually said to be on the more radical side as an Essene but yeah....Judaism if you will. His "Religion" makes no difference to me as he didn't preach/teach Religion....what he taught is what matters.....(love). My point is Christianity is not something He required.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

jesus...the original hippie

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

This about the only sane post in this thread... I totally agree... the OP is not just contradictory, but provides no sources for the information, and goes against much of the research on these subjects.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

These are the seven laws of Hermetic Philosophy in the video. These originate in the Corpus Hermeticum from Hermes. Outlined in the first book of Hermes is the Father, the Son of God, Consciousness (Holy Spirit) and rebirth through the work of the Son of God later in the Corpus. Hermes was likely Enoch (Built the Pyramids), Moses and Joseph from the Bible. Like the Kyballion, the whole alien thing is an adaptation of Enoch I and the watchers. Beyond what we know from each of these sources, the rest of what is in this thread is completely made up and adapted from the source material. Chapter 6 of Genesis, Jasher ch. 3 and Enoch I. The divine beings from Enoch I were the watchers and the cause of the fall of man.

Enoch built the pyramids as a monument to the Lord, found in Isaiah 19:19.

Keep in mind. People have taken truth and then re-wrapped it in counterfeit (from my blog) information since the dawn of time. The Bible is 100% true in what it says. There is one God and His book is for our salvation from an adversary who wishes to steal, kill and destroy us. Our ultimate salvation is to inherit the kingdom of God (Universe). We are future rulers with Christ. Ephesians 1-4 outlines the entire mystery, the families and rulers in the universe, and our role as joint heirs with the Son of God.

edit on 23-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
so they feed on positive energy?
i think the earth is a pretty negative place to be.
how can we give off positive energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join