It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Arcturian Aliens? Edgar Cayce's Prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
arcturi.com...

arcturi.com...

arcturi.com...

From the start of Edgar Cayce's remarks about the most advanced alien race in our galaxy,
believers from around the world now look to know more about this mysterious race of aliens.

Who are they? Why do they stay hidden? These questions are just the beginning of an array
of questions that now ponder the mind of thousands of people.

edit on 22-7-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Mon Jul 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I read they resemble horse somewhat? Sorry, good luck
Hope to see more on them.
edit on 7/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
meh, sounds like a load of bullocks to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

The Arcturians have long served as guardians of Earth. Protecting us from other
civilizations with advanced space vehicles. They long to assist our earthly spiritual
development and move us into the 4th dimension and expand our spiritual understanding.

So our options right now are...

- Birth, school, slavery with taxes, slow poisoning, cancer, death....and no Arcturian intervention during this lifetime.
OR
- Advanced space civilizations having their way with us using tech far ahead of us but below Arcturians.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but I think whatever they are supposedly doing now isn't working. How long are we suppose to wait for their "enlightenment"? I consider myself enlightened, yet I'm still stuck here with an active mafia IRS and criminals in power.

Thanks space aliens!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well I thought I was familiar with most of Cayce's work, but I do not recall the readings about these species, fascinating, as is everything a man with an 8th grade education says about so many deep questions. Cayce is the only 'prophet' I have ever given credence to, because he was tested by scientists. I think he was able to tap into the aether/akashic field.
Thanks for posting...

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They are great guardians really, super! >.>

However, it is rather interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought I knew the Edgar Cayce material quite well , but this is new to me , so thank you for the thread. He is the one person in all the channelled or prophetic material that I take seriously.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by light2012

The Arcturians have long served as guardians of Earth. Protecting us from other
civilizations with advanced space vehicles. They long to assist our earthly spiritual
development and move us into the 4th dimension and expand our spiritual understanding.

So our options right now are...

- Birth, school, slavery with taxes, slow poisoning, cancer, death....and no Arcturian intervention during this lifetime.
OR
- Advanced space civilizations having their way with us using tech far ahead of us but below Arcturians.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but I think whatever they are supposedly doing now isn't working. How long are we suppose to wait for their "enlightenment"? I consider myself enlightened, yet I'm still stuck here with an active mafia IRS and criminals in power.

It is all up to us individually to evolve and to become enlightened and to want to get off this planet. The free mind has been distorted and corrupted with Idols i.e. TV, Selfishness, lack of love for your neighbor, lack of spiritual duality being conformed and confined in a Religion. Chemicals in the body and amnesia of your former life. As we all do come back here again if we don't learn the first time. Like school your either graduate or fail and have to try again. So is life you either ascend or be reborn here again to go through the pains of life.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is dead on with the work that Alex Collier presents. Amazing!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
This is dead on with the work that Alex Collier presents. Amazing!

I believe the more further we go into the new age of Aquarius a lot of us will be awakening and understanding who we really are. I am one of them. I believe that I have been here on Earth many times just as Jesus was. He has been a teacher of enlightenment to help humins ascend into a different being! A light being.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Yeah I've been down the rabbit hole and back up again and back down again just to be sure, I've researched everything from 9-11 to Nibiru to Lizards, I've transformed my whole life and gone through all the old energy losses and new energies, blah blah blah, Galactic Federation banter, hang in there dear ones crap.... nothing changes for the better "overall" though.

The chains are just getting tighter around us and our free-dumbs. The more we wake up and grow up, the angrier they get and harder they are on us. If we aren't obedient to our masters we get punished, period.

I'm all set with their "help", I want off this insane asylum and live in NH where supposedly many UFO ships traverse regularly. Where's my ride out of here? Where's all of our rides out of here?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I thought I knew the Edgar Cayce material quite well , but this is new to me , so thank you for the thread. He is the one person in all the channelled or prophetic material that I take seriously.

Yes I was sitting here and envisioned a blue being trying to make contact with my subconsciouness then I was prompted to google blue being arcturus just as in the bible. And came up with this site. I believe I am being lead to help others to see!

Job 9:9
Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter)
Job 38:32
Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yeah I've been down the rabbit hole and back up again and back down again just to be sure, I've researched everything from 9-11 to Nibiru to Lizards, I've transformed my whole life and gone through all the old energy losses and new energies, blah blah blah, Galactic Federation banter, hang in there dear ones crap.... nothing changes for the better "overall" though.

The chains are just getting tighter around us and our free-dumbs. The more we wake up and grow up, the angrier they get and harder they are on us. If we aren't obedient to our masters we get punished, period.

I'm all set with their "help", I want off this insane asylum and live in NH where supposedly many UFO ships traverse regularly. Where's my ride out of here? Where's all of our rides out of here?

It's all up to you to meditate to free your mind. Stop walking in the flesh and live by the spirit. Galatians 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also Walk in the Spirit.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Romans 8:4
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who Walk NOT after the flesh, but after the SPIRIT.

Romans 7:14
For we know that THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

1 Corinthians 2:13
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I appreciate your input here, but at the same time wonder how Christians feel about Cayce. Although he was a devout Christian, who had a vision of an angel, most Christians I have discussed Cayce with frown upon him. Guess because he is not mentioned in the good book.

spec

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

I appreciate your input here, but at the same time wonder how Christians feel about Cayce. Although he was a devout Christian, who had a vision of an angel, most Christians I have discussed Cayce with frown upon him. Guess because he is not mentioned in the good book.

spec

You see it is what do you think about him. I think he was an intelligent person that was reincarnated here on earth many times and evolved to share that we are capable of using our minds ans have the rights to tap into it with the guidance of a higher light power. But he was warned not to use it too much because it would eventually cause his death. He was put here to show us and reveal us things that matter that we are free and only the container our bodies limit us from the ever vast possibilities of immortality. Grow here on earth know that this is just a temporary pit stop get off while you can and live by the spirit!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They're these guys. They're quite agreable once you get to know them...

It's just there might be a little scuffle over a certain moon of pluto that turns out to be something else entirely...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03062b2bf42.jpg[/atsimg]
Ask for Garrus, tell 'em Shepard sent you.

edit on 22-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Sovereigns Indoctrination

edit on 22-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: It was all sarens fault!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

Garrius
M.E.2

edit on 7/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Most people question things they do not understand, more to the point, they also fear it, hate it and eventually try to destroy it as history can prove time and time again.

The christian stance for anything not in their book is that it is either "demonic" or of "the devil."

Despite being christian, Cayce was able to tap into something that no one I know of can completely debunk simply because he has proven himself to be the most accurate prophet to have lived.

Regarding the alien guardianship, I am also not familiar with this Cayce prediction, and I have to leave for town right now, but I will return to dive into the links provided to expand upon this interesting idea.

Regardless whether it may or may not be true, at least the ones in power have our best interest in mind/heart instead of the selfish/greedy power-hungry fear mongers that run all of the countries on the planet now.

King

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know we are not alone and I do remember Cayce talking about the different spirits. I loved the man he stood for. He was amazing like many others who walked before him...like Jesus, of course. ;-)

The thing I do not understand about a "Christian" is how each one relates to the "spirit" world differently.

Each denomination teaches different....so which one is it.
(ALL in my opinion).

Know this.. Jesus NEVER said to be a Christian. He said to believe in him....not Christianity as a religion.

Religion teaches to divide....Jesus taught coming together with love.

This is why I am a "seeker" as Jesus says to seek and believe in him.

I will continue to not only seek Truth through him but also be more intuitive and open when it comes to "Alien" life visiting us.

So far I tend to lean toward.... they are coming here more and more and wish to see us do good....otherwise they may have annihilated us already...??

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Bingo fellow gamer! Don't forget Mass Effect 1!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join