It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
For the purposes of the scraper I only need to know enough information to figure out what to name the directory.

Hi Xtraeme,

Just a quick post to say I hope you don't think that I've forgotten about your work on the scraper. I haven't wanted to chase you about it, but I'm REALLY looking forward to using it.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
UFO'S are old nazi technology and aliens are demonic spiritual entity's called nephilim.

I have a thread about it on my profile if some body's interested.

I do believe there will be a world wide disclosure but we will be lied to about what they really are.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
UFO'S are old nazi technology and aliens are demonic spiritual entity's called nephilim.

I do believe there will be a world wide disclosure but we will be lied to about what they really are.

Who did the nazi's get the technology from to create said UFO's...or at least attempt to create them?

Who created the aliens if they are not the creators...but rather were created?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

It's coming.
I'm just trying to build in as many redundancies as possible. So if, for whatever reason, things go south (the browser crashes, the website goes down for maintenance, etc.), the tool can recover and keep on downloading.

I've also been experimenting with how to distribute the workload of downloading all the files. To accomplish this I've created a simple MySQL database with the ids and a column indicating whether or not a document has been transferred or whether someone has claimed responsibility for downloading the files. The idea then being that any person participating could send a request to the server asking for a block of documents. Then, depending on the number of items left, the server would return 5 or less unclaimed ids.

Following this, once the person finishes their individual task, the tool would then upload the images to an FTP or some central repository warehousing the data. Trying to get this feature to work properly could take another week or two. So I'll probably just give you what I have sometime this weekend and as I add features I'll send you updates.

Also I've since decided it would better to turn the images into PDFs after everything's been transferred. OCR'ing the documents while in the middle of downloading just adds too much delay. Due to this I've decided I'd rather get everything local first and then later design a post-processing tool to stitch the images together into a PDF.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Following this, once the person finishes their individual task, the tool would then upload the images to an FTP or some central repository warehousing the data. Trying to get this feature to work properly could take another week or two. So I'll probably just give you what I have sometime this weekend and as I add features I'll send you updates.
If you have the possibility, wouldn't it be easier to upload the images to a database?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

If you have the possibility, wouldn't it be easier to upload the images to a database?

Hey ArMaP
, I'm not much of a fan of using BLOB's. IMO it just creates another layer to get at the data. If this were a big networked environment data replication might be an issue, but even that could be managed just as easily with DFS or ClusterFS. So having the files live on the normal file-system, providing a reference thorugh the DB, is really just as good.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Who did the nazi's get the technology from to create said UFO's...or at least attempt to create them?

Who created the aliens if they are not the creators...but rather were created?

Nazi's got there technology from demonic spirits. And God created angels, 1/3rd fell which became demons, they mated with the daughters of man to create nephilim (grey aliens).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Sounds like a fairy tale. How can Demons give the Nazi's technology when there isnt even any proof for Demons?

And if they were real you really think a demonic spirit could transform into something physical? Fairy tales

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hey i just want to thank you for the info here and all the work your doing to compile it all into one portable archive.

that said, ive only viewed a few of the source images so far but they were all about 1mb in size, multiplied by 130k and your talking well over a hundred gigs. if you could resize the images and turn up the compression so theyre about 65kb each then it would fit on a dual layer dvd for instance, something like www.batchconverter.com... would be handy for that.

anywho im sure your plate is already full of stuff to do but its something to think about.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by samaka
that's a proven fact.

No... its not

People get so emotionally attached to the ufo theory and they fool themselves into believing it.

People have gotten emotionally attached to Religion and arguing for thousands of years who's god is the true god. Still no proof yet but they kill each other over that belief. So who is the fool? The Bible is but one book, there is also the Torah, the Qur'an, The veda... and a few others... So which one is the truth and which one fiction?

which is to make people loose faith in God.

Puppy Poop... even the Vatican says its okay to believe in Aliens...

Now back to the topic

...and when the Vatican finally made that statement YOU KNOW SOMETHINGS UP !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by idealord

I hope you don't mind, but I converted your raw data to a real (xlsx format) Excel 2007 spreadsheet, with 124,741 records.

It's available here (I hope it works).

Hi ArMaP, Jeff, everyone,

I've now got a new computer with Excel 2007 and have downloaded ArMaP's version of Jeff's spreadsheet.

This has allowed me to access the full number of rows (i.e. over 124,000).

While I plan on getting really stuck into the spreadsheet/index once Xtraeme's downloading tool is up and running, I've had a quick play with the spreadsheet already.

There seems to be a problem with duplication in ArMaP's version (which may also be in Jeff's original version of the spreadsheet - I don't know).

The first column in the spreadsheet shows the image number of the record, so there should (presumably) only be one row with the same image number. However, when I sort by image number there are commonly two, three or four lines with the same image number.

Using the technique mentioned above (drawn to my attention by other helpful members of ATS, in the computer help forum) I've clicked on the "data" tab in Excel 2007, clicked on "remove duplicates" and selected the first column. This is a fairly quick and easy way to remove duplicates of the rows for each image number.

Unfortunately, this reduces the number of rows to 48,503...

So (unless I'm missing something, which is a distinct possibility), it seems that the spreadsheet has rows for a bit under half of the image numbers.

While the current content allows some work to be done (e.g. searching for records relating to certain locations), some of the other objectives (e.g. sorting by the number of pages on each incident) would require a more complete spreadsheet.

Any thoughts?

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
and when the Vatican finally made that statement YOU KNOW SOMETHINGS UP !!!

Vatican is only teasing people with that statements ..real info is n the OP

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
bump...has there been any progress on this project?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
bump...has there been any progress on this project?

Yes, but I'm not sure I'm at liberty to discuss it at the moment since the progress is being made behind the scenes by another member of ATS. I'm optimistic that there will be some good news soon, but it may be a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Blue Book Archive (OCR) I entered a town name and it did have quite a few pages of results. Project Blue Book Archive

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is a space command in the US Navy discovered by the UFO Hacker in the UK.
The UFO pilots are now suspect from coming from the Navy.
As far as the flight mechanism I suspect electric/mechanical 'sound' waves at the
speed of light, even an oscillating frequency in the high audio range.
Wonder what the dog whistle frequency is.

www.google.com...

How many hertz high is a dog whistle wiki.answers.com › ... › Animal Life › Pets › Dogs › Dog Training Typically, a dog whistle is within the range of 16000 Hz to 22000 Hz. Some dog whistles have adjustable sliders for active control of the frequency produced. ...

That might be a good UFO detection device.
A beat frequency might become evident as the two mix.
More and more we find out the UFO secrets.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It does not matter if the USA ever decides to fully disclose anything. After 2012, all will fall into place. We will have to wait. Even if nothing happens, people will be awaken to the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Absolutely amazing work... Takes time to go thru...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcAlienX
It does not matter if the USA ever decides to fully disclose anything. After 2012, all will fall into place. We will have to wait. Even if nothing happens, people will be awaken to the truth.

yeah, we all know at the soul level...

we have cosmic family throughout the universes

we all shall remember one way or another

i KNOW we are not alone

life is awesome, thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just wondering how that data base is working out.

I forgot about this thread,I need to get back to my research while I'm still here.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join