It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: An Aryan Conspiracy, Ancient Technology and Secret Brotherhoods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

en.wikipedia.org...

The company invaded India which I generalise to say that England invaded India.
India was part of the British Empire. Loads of things were exported from there. Even England's crown jewels.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Oh and the colonial rule. What they did to India is some respects was horrifying and others I am grateful.

I think you need to research that a little more throughly. Trade agreements are not invasions. Certainly the British exploited local rivalries to gain control of trade in some regions, but your OP is misleading and inaccurate and 'invasion' is a huge stretch of the imagination.

Also, could you provide more details as to where the 'Aryan Invasion Theory' is still taught and the textbooks that you refer to?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

India was a thriving country and had it not been for the British invasion

I have backpacked around India and many of the people said that the country was better off under British rule. From my own observations I would tend to agree.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Did you read 'The Secret Doctrine'?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

reply to post by 11I11

For example, the NCERT books. I don't really go browsing through the textbooks so I don't have a wide knowledge in which ones yet I know many people who say they've seen it in them. I'm sure you can just go to a library and find loads.

Anyway back to the topic of Britain in India. Might have been agreements but they seemed like an invasion to MANY people in India. Yes, I'm glad they took away some parts of the culture e.g. stopping widows burning on the pyre with their deceased husbands. That's a really good thing.

It might just be because of bias accounts I've read or accounts that have gone down in my family. They've caused social imbalance, war and rivalry between states. They manipulated them against each other and now today, India is more divided than it ever was. Cartridges were greased with cow fat and soldiers misleading tasted it. The Jallianwala Bagh massacre was absolutely disgusting. I think the colony took loads of money away from India as they charged really low prices when buying crops etc and very high taxes, causing poverty to increase.

I guess it is a bit of good and bad. People in India became more educated because of that, and was introduced to Europe much more.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Nope, do you have a link?

reply to post by hangedman13

Hiya

That's a very interesting opinion you have there. We've already accomplished teleportation and invisibility that time travelling could have been successfully administered in the future. Could our past history be our future? Very, very fascinating idea. Really like that.

And yep, completely forgot about that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the NUM could have existed? I certainly hope so. [

reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

To be honest, neither would I. The Chinese are really clever and I think, let on less than they know. Need to keep a close eye on them.
Ooh yes. Another thing we all need to research into!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 22-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this all great and i belive what hindu text are saying because i saw many things with my own eyes, like cloud cities and other stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Where so? What did you see?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Truly amazing thread. Many ancient cultures did speak of a Golden Age way more advanced than even our comprehension but unfortunately any evidence of such a civilization has been lost through the ages of time. To think people flew around in spaceships thousands of years ago is just mind blowing

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi OP,

First of all, well done. This is a fantastic thread full of things I would never of followed up on. The section regarding nuclear war is what really caught my minds eye. The implications of this are astounding.

From a young age I've firmly believed in a kind of eternal recurrence. I believe that the human race advances and falls in cyles. Meaning, we advance, have a terrible war or massive cotastrophe and have to start all over again from dust. My favourite line form Battlestar Gallactica (and Peter Pan, it turns out) comes to mind:

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again

Thanks for putting so much time in to this. It's ATS'ers like you that make me come back here time and time again.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I have thought long and hard about what I am going to say and how I am going to write it and still I cannot think how best to tell you.

You are an inspiration, the work and detail that goes in to your threads is incredible! I enjoy reading your threads every week, I am learning so much from you and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the knowloedge you are imparting. It is because of YOU and SLAYER that I am still here lurking and from what I understand from other members I am not alone. Thank you for a fantastic read once again.
edit on 22-7-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Alot of interesting information,thanks OP.

Great read!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

For example, the NCERT books. I don't really go browsing through the textbooks so I don't have a wide knowledge in which ones yet I know many people who say they've seen it in them. I'm sure you can just go to a library and find loads.

So you do not actually know of any books, currently in use, that teach 'The Aryan Invasion Theory'. I do read textbooks, and as I have already stated have never heard of this theory, though it does sound very much in line with the teachings of the Anglican Church missionaries who did so much to destabilise relations in India in the early to mid-1800s, but it is not something that has ever made it into the mainstream as you suggest. I checked the NCERT website but without a direct link to which textbook you are referring to I cannot go through all those books. Perhaps you could ask some of those people who have told you that this is taught? I presume that it is in India that this belief is taught, do you not think that that may have more to do with the highly racist caste system, rather than a wider conspiracy? I have read many books about Indian history, both colonial and pre-colonial and as I have said before I have never come across this belief.

Anyway back to the topic of Britain in India. Might have been agreements but they seemed like an invasion to MANY people in India. Yes, I'm glad they took away some parts of the culture e.g. stopping widows burning on the pyre with their deceased husbands. That's a really good thing.

The British, as with most of the colonial powers, exploited feudalism and were welcomed by the 'peasant class' as more tolerant rulers. Familiarity breeds contempt though, and once established new intolerances develop and the worm invariably turns. It may feel like an invasion in retrospect, but feelings are not what are documented. The British, though not necessarily fairly, bought the rights to trade and rule in India, they merely exploited the feudalism and caste system that already revered those of light skin.

It might just be because of bias accounts I've read or accounts that have gone down in my family. They've caused social imbalance, war and rivalry between states.

I think that that is almost entirely the case, I have read recent histories by Indian and international scholars which in no way support your opinion, most importantly, if you study the history more closely, those wars and rivalries were already extant long before the British arrived and gained exclusive trade rights. Which is meant in no means as a defense of British policy, but they did not create conflict via autonomy, they allieviated it in most cases, but educating the 'people' leads to the people understanding that feudalism was not practiced in Britain and the Indian educated classes wanted the same rights as those workers in Britain. As they should, the very same thing is occuring now, we outsource to India because the workers are cheaper due to their lack of employment rights and entitlement to benefits. History repeats itself on the micro as well as the macro.

They manipulated them against each other and now today, India is more divided than it ever was. Cartridges were greased with cow fat and soldiers misleading tasted it. The Jallianwala Bagh massacre was absolutely disgusting. I think the colony took loads of money away from India as they charged really low prices when buying crops etc and very high taxes, causing poverty to increase.

I recommend you explore the role of Anglican missionaries in the development of acrimony in India. Trade was always existent between East and West, but had up until British Naval dominance, it had been overland. I am sure you are aware of the white, red haired peoples who's remains have been found at points along the major trade routes, into India, and China. Similarly, the communities of Jews that have been found in India and China, again, strategic to the major overland trade routes, who, following the rise of the major sea-powers fell into isolation. These routes had been in use since at least the Roman Empire and following the fall, were maintained by the Radhanites.

I am surprised that you do not explore the role of both the Alexandrian and Persian invasions of the scriptures. They both had an enormous influence on religious practices in India, and perhaps only in some of the regions, such as Sikkim, where the Lepkcha people still practice a more traditional and naturalistic religion that follows the seasons and cosmic movements, you will see that there have been successive retreats into the mountains of peoples fleeing from tyranny century after century.

The main problem with the British colonial involvement was the withdrawal. Mountbatten rushed through the partition, eager to distance Britain from it's role in causing the religious sepratism between Hindus and Muslims, and from the scandal that his wife was causing by her very high profile affair with Nehru. The partition was an abortion and much of the subsequent economic collapse of the region can be laid at Mounbatten's door.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

LOVE YOUR THREAD!!!!!! Sorry i almost never use all CAPS for anything, but I am a HUGE buff of Indian, Asian and Sumerian history. I have literally spent 12 years of my life, in the library, taking relevent college courses, and speaking with my older sister who became a Yogi master and teaches new Yoga teachers and helps everyone, no matter what their belief, find their true selves and beciome truly happy (its uncanny). Anyway, she introduced me to a friend of hers from years ago who had turned her to Yoga and the ancient teachings. Anyway he looked at me and said I was an ancient soul from the time of giants, that I was a great warrior-healer imbued with both the love of Krishna, and the blessing of Shiva. I was very honored by his compliment once I understood what he was saying, but it lead me to connect some dots.

About 4 years later, in college, I met a professor who specialized in ancient religion and philosophy, and he specifically was smitten with Asia and India, simply because they are so different from traditional western culture. Anyway he got me into researchign and learning these ancient ways, after my western upbringing, which obviously initially caused a conflict internally. However, after a few conversations and some intense studying I began to see patterns. He introduced me to a sweet japanese girl who had come from japan to study in the US. She spoke decent English and taught me a little Japanese, but she was a very spiritual and wise individual, especially for her years. Anyway, one day I was in a heated argument outside the classroom with another student (religious theory of course), and she watched us. She said my soul, or "Reiatsu" as she called it (never knew what she meant until I saw bleach) was very strong and very old. She said it was aura similar to those "of Bishoamon's blood." Again, had no idea who or what that was, but thought it was a compliment and thanked her.

Now about 3 years after this my girlfriend at the time, who is now the mother of my children and my life companion (fiance actually, soon to be wife) went to a southern, creole pyschic her in town with her friend who was homosexual. Well she first told him he was not homosexual (he is not anymore) which made him leave, and then proceeded to chronologically list out every major event in my girls life, to her amazment. Anyway, she told my girl that her soul was bottomless and that she was much more than normal and had to be. She told her what I was, which she still won't tell me to this day, but asked her to leave and never come back afterwards. I asked her if I could go see her and my fiance said she would refuse to see me, that she could not be around me. (like she didn't want to be involved)

During this time I learned more of the Vedas and Hinduism, Buhddism, Daoism, studied the analects of Confuscius and Sun Tzu the art of war. Heck i even met a wiccan witch who looked at me and said "you, you know the truth but do not let it in." Turns out Bishaomon is the warrior king God in Japanese lore, a protector of life and bringer of death. Then I connected the dots. Krishna, the God of love and life, and Shiva, the God of death, are two parts of the one God Bishaomon in Japanese lore (not literally, but the two represent the same thing as the one). Interesting. this is where I really started to beleive and understand the "truth" she was talking about and ever since then things have been fallng into place in my head, like a never ending waterfall of histroy pouring in. Christian and Judiaic lore depict the Archangel Michael as both a healer and warrior of God, he heals the sick and protects the weak. He is also viewed as the angel of death that judges you before you may cross over.

Anyway I know this is a little off topic, but given your knowledge I had to let you know and simply want to know what you think of it? Is it BS, or does Indian culture actually acknowledge the soul of individuals being of different levels? Do they believe some have tasks assigned to them, or specific roles? (souls)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
About nuclear blasts, here is a story from the Vishnu Purana that is my favorite.
Here Sri Krishna uses his Sudarshan Chakra and prove its supremacy against the abhicāra ritual deamon

SB 10.66 Summary

SB 10.66.1: Śukadeva Gosvāmī said: O King, while Lord Balarāma was away visiting Nanda's village of Vraja, the ruler of Karūṣa, foolishly thinking "I am the Supreme Lord, Vāsudeva," sent a messenger to Lord Kṛṣṇa.

SB 10.66.2: Pauṇḍraka was emboldened by the flattery of childish men, who told him, "You are Vāsudeva, the Supreme Lord and master of the universe, who have now descended to the earth." Thus he imagined himself to be the infallible Personality of Godhead.

SB 10.66.3: Thus slow-witted King Pauṇḍraka sent a messenger to the inscrutable Lord Kṛṣṇa at Dvārakā. Pauṇḍraka was acting just like an unintelligent child whom other children are pretending is a king.

SB 10.66.4: Arriving in Dvārakā, the messenger found lotus-eyed Kṛṣṇa in His royal assembly and relayed the King's message to that almighty Lord.

SB 10.66.5: [On Pauṇḍraka's behalf, the messenger said:] I am the one and only Lord Vāsudeva, and there is no other. It is I who have descended to this world to show mercy to the living beings. Therefore give up Your false name.

SB 10.66.6: O Sātvata, give up my personal symbols, which out of foolishness You now carry, and come to me for shelter. If You do not, then You must give me battle.

SB 10.66.7: Śukadeva Gosvāmī said: King Ugrasena and the other members of the assembly laughed loudly when they heard this vain boasting of unintelligent Pauṇḍraka.

SB 10.66.8: The Personality of Godhead, aher enjoying the jokes of the assembly, told the messenger [to relay a message to his master:] "You fool, I will indeed let loose the weapons you boast of in this way.

SB 10.66.9: "When you lie dead, O fool, your face covered by vultures, herons and vaṭa birds, you will become the shelter of dogs."

SB 10.66.10: When the Lord had thus spoken, the messenger conveyed His insulting reply to his master in its entirety. Lord Kṛṣṇa then mounted His chariot and went to the vicinity of Kāśī.

SB 10.66.11: Upon observing Lord Kṛṣṇa's preparations for battle, the mighty warrior Pauṇḍraka quickly went out of the city with two full military divisions.

SB 10.66.12-14: Pauṇḍraka's friend, the King of Kāśī, followed behind, O King, leading the rear guard with three akṣauhiṇī divisions. Lord Kṛṣṇa saw that Pauṇḍraka was carrying the Lord's own insignia, such as the conchshell, disc, sword and club, and also an imitation Śārńga bow and Śrīvatsa mark. He wore a mock Kaustubha gem, was decorated with a garland of forest flowers and was dressed in upper and lower garments of fine yellow silk. His banner bore the image of Garuḍa, and he wore a valuable crown and gleaming, shark-shaped earrings.

SB 10.66.15: Lord Hari laughed heartily when He saw how the King had dressed up in exact imitation of His own appearance, just like an actor on a stage.

SB 10.66.16: The enemies of Lord Hari attacked Him with tridents, clubs, bludgeons, pikes, ṛṣtis, barbed darts, lances, swords, axes and arrows.

SB 10.66.17: But Lord Kṛṣṇa fiercely struck back at the army of Pauṇḍraka and Kāśirāja, which consisted of elephants, chariots, cavalry and infantry. The Lord tormented His enemies with His club, sword, Sudarśana disc and arrows, just as the fire of annihilation torments the various kinds of creatures at the end of a cosmic age.

SB 10.66.18: The battlefield, strewn with the dismembered chariots, horses, elephants, humans, mules and camels that had been cut to pieces by the Lord's disc weapon, shone like the gruesome playground of Lord Bhūtapati, giving pleasure to the wise.

SB 10.66.19: Lord Kṛṣṇa then addressed Pauṇḍraka: My dear Pauṇḍraka, the very weapons you spoke of through your messenger, I now release unto you.

SB 10.66.20: O fool, now I shall make you renounce My name, which you have falsely assumed. And I will certainly take shelter of you if I do not wish to fight you.

SB 10.66.21: Having thus derided Pauṇḍraka, Lord Kṛṣṇa destroyed his chariot with His sharp arrows. The Lord then cut off his head with the Sudarśana disc, just as Lord Indra lops off a mountain peak with his thunderbolt weapon.

SB 10.66.22: With His arrows, Lord Kṛṣṇa similarly severed Kāśirāja's head from his body, sending it flying into Kāśī city like a lotus flower thrown by the wind.

SB 10.66.23: Having thus killed envious Pauṇḍraka and his ally, Lord Kṛṣṇa returned to Dvārakā. As He entered the city, the Siddhas of heaven chanted His immortal, nectarean glories.

SB 10.66.24: By constantly meditating upon the Supreme Lord, Pauṇḍraka shattered all his material bonds. Indeed, by imitating Lord Kṛṣṇa's appearance, O King, he ultimately became Kṛṣṇa conscious.

SB 10.66.25: Seeing a head decorated with earrings lying at the gate of the royal palace, the people present were puzzled. Some of them asked, "What is this?" and others said, "It is a head, but whose is it?"

SB 10.66.26: My dear King, when they recognized it as the head of their King — the lord of Kāśi — his queens, sons and other relatives, along with all the citizens of the city, began to cry pitifully: "Alas, we are killed! O my lord, my lord!"

SB 10.66.27-28: After the King's son Sudakṣiṇa had performed the obligatory funeral rituals for his father, he resolved within his mind: "Only by killing my father's murderer can I avenge his death." Thus the charitable Sudakṣiṇa, together with his priests, began worshiping Lord Maheśvara with great attention.

SB 10.66.29: Satisfied by the worship, the powerful Lord Śiva appeared in the sacred precinct of Avimukta and offered Sudakṣiṇa his choice of benedictions. The prince chose as his benediction a means to slay his father's killer.

SB 10.66.30-31: Lord Śiva told him, "Accompanied by brāhmaṇas, serve the Dakṣiṇāgni fire — the original priest — following the injunctions of the abhicāra ritual. Then the Dakṣiṇāgni fire, together with many Pramathas, will fulfill your desire if you direct it against someone inimical to the brāhmaṇas." So instructed, Sudakṣiṇa strictly observed the ritualistic vows and invoked the abhicāra against Lord Kṛṣṇa.

SB 10.66.32-33: Thereupon the fire rose up out of the altar pit, assuming the form of an extremely fearsome, naked person. The fiery creature's beard and tuft of hair were like molten copper, and his eyes emitted blazing hot cinders. His face looked most frightful with its fangs and terrible arched and furrowed brows. As he licked the corners of his mouth with his tongue, the demon shook his flaming trident.

SB 10.66.34: On legs as tall as palm trees, the monster raced toward Dvārakā in the company of ghostly spirits, shaking the ground and burning the world in all directions.

SB 10.66.35: Seeing the approacḥ of the fiery demon created by the abhicāra ritual, the residents of Dvārakā were all struck with fear, like animals terrified by a forest fire.

SB 10.66.36: Distraught with fear, the people cried out to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who was then playing at dice in the royal court: "Save us! Save us, O Lord of the three worlds, from this fire burning up the city!"

SB 10.66.37: When Lord Kṛṣṇa heard the people's agitation and saw that even His own men were disturbed, that most worthy giver of shelter simply laughed and told them, "Do not fear; I shall protect you."

SB 10.66.38: The almighty Lord, the internal and external witness of all, understood that the monster had been produced by Lord Śiva from the sacrificial fire. To defeat the demon, Kṛṣṇa dispatched His disc weapon, who was waiting at His side.

SB 10.66.39: That Sudarśana, the disc weapon of Lord Mukunda, blazed forth like millions of suns. His effulgence blazed like the fire of universal annihilation, and with his heat he pained the sky, all the directions, heaven and earth, and also the fiery demon.

SB 10.66.40: Frustrated by the power of Lord Kṛṣṇa's weapon, O King, the fiery creature produced by black magic turned his face away and retreated. Created for violence, the demon then returned to Vārāṇasī, where he surrounded the city and then burned Sudakṣiṇa and his priests to death, even though Sudakṣiṇa was his creator.

SB 10.66.41: Lord Viṣṇu's disc also entered Vārāṇasī, in pursuit of the fiery demon, and proceeded to burn the city to the ground, including all its assembly halls and residential palaces with raised porches, its numerous marketplaces, gateways, watchtowers, warehouses and treasuries, and all the buildings housing elephants, horses, chariots and grains.

SB 10.66.42: After burning down the entire city of Vārāṇasī, Lord Viṣṇu's Sudarśana cakra returned to the side of Śrī Kṛṣṇa, whose actions are effortless.

SB 10.66.43: Any mortal who recounts this heroic pastime of Lord Uttamaḥ-śloka's, or who simply hears it attentively, will become freed from all sins.

vedabase.net...

This other Chapter is also very interesting Sri Krishna in battle against Lord Shiva please read:

vedabase.net...

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very nice post. Very nice narration of facts. As someone has already pointed out, you are a very good writer. You can definitely write books and publish for all to read and enjoy.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. You have linked very old facts to the present.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

India would never of been conquered by the Brits if they hadn't been 'invited' by the pro-British rules in the first place...
It always starts with your own people betraying you, just like it is now in Europa....
This is a good thread, the ancient high-technology is key to moving forward I think and more need to look into this.
As a white man it is a bit disconcerting that in Europe we don't have the long 'official' ancient history that India has, so we have to try and interpret the ancient myth's instead.

However I have studied something of the old Vedic texts (translated not in raw form) and the great battle they fought included Greek warriors as well. The Greek warriors alas fought against Krishna's side and lost, perhap's to this day that choice of side's is apparant in the global stage....
edit on 22-7-2011 by WatchRider because: amendment

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's the most important book written in last 200 years. Hitler read it every night before he went to sleep. It's basically the truth about what you are talking about, except what you are talking about is only a fraction of the real truth which is in that book.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great thread. Lot of information to read but well worth reading.

Max Muller was incorrect. West and other civilizations have tried a lot to conquer the country and convert the citizens of that region and have failed massively. Such is the power of the culture and the methodology.

Though much of the evidence is not in written form, most of it is memorized in the forms of reglious chants using Sanskrit. Most of the highly regarded priests to this day can recite the ancient scripture passed onto them by the previous generation. I was told by many individuals that the ancients knew that written evidence can always be destroyed so as a backup measure, the religious leaders and priests were required to memorize and recite scriptures in Sanskrit which can be passed on to the future generation. This way the history is preserved upto certain extent even if there are countless floods and fires or earthquakes that can possibly destroy the written and sculpted evidence of a civilization.

Take for example the dates of Ramayana which are very true based on the shlokas (which indicate the positions of the heavens and stars). Using current computing model of the stars in the past, the dates are very very accurate to the events that occured in the past.

Astronomical Dating of Ramayana

You can read and possibly download the translation of Vedas at below link.

VEDAS

You can read about the advanced concepts in Ancient India at the below link.

Advanced Concepts in Ancient India

A lot of the history is often distored all over the world. History should be preserved as "PAST IS THE BACKDOOR TO THE FUTURE".

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
WOW... Excellent post! I have yet to read all of it but I will. I am especially interested in ancient archeology, all around the world. I wish I could go to some of these places. I have been using Google Earth to explore as many these locations as I can. I have looked at hundreds of archeology sites using the photo feature. India ,so far,
seems to have the oldest sites I have looked at. I'm especially interested in those features that look like giant stone chairs, they just really stick out to me for some reason.

As I said earlier, Excellent Post S+F

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by Onboard2
What Aryan invasion? The people in the Indus valley called themselves "Arya", which means 'noble'.

Good research, BP.

I'd never heard of the 'Aryan Invasion Theory' before this thread and it seems to have been a very marginal and short lived belief at most. I wonder if the OP could provide some details of the textsbooks and locations where this is taught? It would be interesting to know.

It's not a short-lived belief. India's historians have a difficult time letting go of the theory of an Aryan invasion and it could even be taught in Europe.

Indian educational authorities have continued to propagate this obsolete fiction that degrades and divides her people. They have allowed their political biases and career interests to take precedence over the education of children. They continue to propagate a version that has no scientific basis.

www.orkut.com...

After I read the Rig Vedas, I had huge doubts about an Aryan invasion. I don't think any army could crack a mountain into or wreak the enormous, cataclysmic destruction on the Indus Valley. It doesn't even sound feasible, unless it's an extra-terrestrial war.

There are quite a few links and information to the Aryan invasion theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join