It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: An Aryan Conspiracy, Ancient Technology and Secret Brotherhoods

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Yep and that I discovered a few hours ago and made a mod edit it out.

Mod Edit: At the request of the author, the following links should be read as it explains the so called alien/helicopter heiroglyphics
members.tripod.com... www.ufocom.eu...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-7-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Early 1800s I believe.

reply to post by LiveForever8

Yeppers....a lot of rethinking and changing has to be done. When I reflect on this though...it:s absolutely remarkable.
Intelligence can form really quickly so why do we think those in the past had none?

What makes it so unbelievable that this occurred?
I think it is our arrogance and pride.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To throw out the required crack-pot theory with no facts to verify them, what if we are looking at the results of time travel? In regards to the nine books and the descriptions of the Mahabharata. Like I said there is no actual evidence just pure speculation on my part. But something so advanced may actually be due to a loop effect and with the supposed advanced nature of it all why could it not be from the future as opposed to the past.
The verified stuff on it's own is some amazing things. The bridge was built by monkey's according to the stories if I remember.[ Not animalistic monkeys but intelligent servants of one of the gods if memory serves me] And built in a very short time. Now we know that something spans that location under the water but as to what it actually is still is a question.
Now this little bit piqued my interest.

4) ALCHEMY (+ TRANSMUTATION OF METALS) - Another major rumour in India is that during times of drought and other natural disasters, it has been said that temples and religious organisations receive large quantities of gold. They do not know who gave it from them. The fact that India has a few gold mines has puzzled many, also due to the large amount of gold given. However, this isn’t to say this is true – it could be a made up rumour to soothe the folks there. Also, we see India as a poor (but rapidly developing) country makes us wonder if there was really gold given to the country.
Just within the past month wasn't a number of temple vaults opened and appraised? That is a lot of "bling" for a poor nation.
And as I recall the treasure was offerings going back some 500 years. Not ancient per se but still alot more than most would have thought being in the area especially if there is a lack of gold being mined.thread

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Wow, again, just wow.

Fantastic thread, one that I have no time to read now.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Flagged..

Awesome thread..loads of Info...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What Aryan invasion? The people in the Indus valley called themselves "Arya", which means 'noble'.

Good research, BP.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Onboard2 because: Thank the Poster of the thread

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Great thread! There is very little doubt in my mind about the "AAT". S & F

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wow. Bump. I got about a quarter way through. Gotta go to work. But I'll finish it when i get home. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thanks, BlackPoison, for the OP. Worth reading. I have great respect for the Vedic tradition. It's good to get another perspective on India.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thank you for share this with us S+F.

Dwarka
There is actually substanstial evidence that the Mahabharata war actually occurred, such as in Kurukshetra, the scene of the Mahabharata war, iron arrows and spearheads have been excavated and dated by thermoluminence to 2,800 B.C.E., the approximate date of the war given within the Mahabharata itself. And below I’d like to talk about another one.

There is evidence that Dvarka sank in that time period:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The OP is practically a book. However it's so long I bet no one read the entire post.

Hindu mythology is interesting as it's quite complex. I found it interesting that in a past company, the India office servants (the people who keep filling employee coffee and tea cups) and also my driver in India mentioned that anyone can invent a god as long as you create a story linking the new invented god to an existing god.

Some choose to name their pets after Greek or Norse mythology, I chose Hindu god names for my pets as some of the names in wikipedia describes the personalities of my pets.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thank you for writing this. Helpful information. It appears to me that the ancient Indians did a much better job of preserving the information given to them by the gods than have so many other cultures. Such a wonderful place, India, with so much to teach the western world if we slow down and take a look, so to speak.

I look forward to more underwater archaeology coming to the public in the future. Wonder what the office of Naval Intelligence knows that the rest of us do not.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Just because I think this is worthy to put into here. The following images are taken from crystalinks. Don’t underestimate the Egyptians my friends. From this image we can see many variations of flying crafts that can be so to say, matched up, with todays engineering. Let’s once again remember how old these are...very, very old.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/428a87ae0352.jpg[/atsimg]

This obviously shows a helicopter:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada848a4a816.gif[/atsimg]

....]

Great thread! Am still reading through a lot of it, as I've been interested in ancient technology. One ATS thread claimed/shown that the helicopter, etc., images to be debunked. To say they were hieroglyphs that were worn away appearing to be vehicles. Nicely formed worn away or not!

ps CrystalLinks

edit on 22-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Early 1800s I believe.

Ahhh...right...you believe...you might want to look into that...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
What Aryan invasion? The people in the Indus valley called themselves "Arya", which means 'noble'.

Good research, BP.

I'd never heard of the 'Aryan Invasion Theory' before this thread and it seems to have been a very marginal and short lived belief at most. I wonder if the OP could provide some details of the textsbooks and locations where this is taught? It would be interesting to know.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for reading through my thread and taking the time to reply! It's really appreciated.
reply to post by Onboard2

Ahh and Hitler called themselves 'Aryan' meaning master race...he contorted the meaning?

reply to post by Karmayogi11

Thank you for that

Hmm, there is some dating that leads it back to 9500 years ago? I think?
I need to look much more into this.

reply to post by bricmpt

I think the Naval Intelligence know much much more

reply to post by dreamingawake

Yep it's been mentioned...so there's some links at the end showing it being debunked

Mod Edit: At the request of the author, the following links should be read as it explains the so called alien/helicopter heiroglyphics
members.tripod.com... www.ufocom.eu...

edit on 21-7-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The company invaded India which I generalise to say that England invaded India.
India was part of the British Empire. Loads of things were exported from there. Even England's crown jewels.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Oh and the colonial rule. What they did to India is some respects was horrifying and others I am grateful.

I'll try and find it for you

edit on 22-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by Blac

kPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Totally awesome OP!

It is my understanding that Love itself is the secret King and ruler of India, a truth which you yourself bring to light through your contribution.

I must travel through India before this life is over. I believe that in India i will find what i'm looking for.

The West is in many ways a deathful way of life. There is not a lot of love and not very much authenticity to be found here any more, particularly not in the United States which is fast becoming bankrupt in more ways than one. It is nice to know that "the heart of the world" is still alive and beating, somewhere...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

I should really shorten it then
Sorry!

Yep the mythology is really complex but once you get into it, you want to learn more since it's so fascinating and then once you like something it becomes much more easier to understand. Haha, you could make a god up but I doubt it'd get that far...and of course, I don't think a Hindu would.

My great grandfather was digging up a site and he found a temple with Gods we've never seen before so I guess there are loads of Gods that are lost in history.

I think there are loads of connections of Hindu mythology with other religions, cultures. Look at the Hindu gods and looks at the Greek ones...too similar...

reply to post by NewAgeMan

India is a beautiful place. You should definitely go to see it. However, there is a lot of corruption there. Too much in the cities. Go to the less populated places and it's filled with much more richness than the cities.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Great thread, woww. I really lovs it.
Thanks for this, i ll follow this for sure.
About nuclear weapon, remind me of the story of bharatayudha, when baladewa got tricked by khresna cuz he own very powerful weapon that can destroy everyone with only a single strike.

Good job anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

It would not surprise me at all if the Chinese are researching Vedic scripture for anti-gravity tech.

The Vrill Society did the very same back in the 20s/30s. This resulted in the Nazi aerial disc program.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join