It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: An Aryan Conspiracy, Ancient Technology and Secret Brotherhoods

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

edit on 26-7-2011 by Leonardo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hello my friend, but those pictures that you have place here on ATS, do look Sumerian clay tablets. Egyptian used hieroglyphs, from all if not most of their writing and teaching. Although a good find. To me it show that our ancestor(ancients), were a lot more advanced they we are today.

Here is a link to Sumerian clay tablets

www.ancientscripts.com/sumerian.html

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Its weird how the Hindu mark almost looks like the Nazi symbol but without the dots in the center, it just goes to show how most of us are linked directly to the past. I find the bottom pics to have quite a resemblance to modern day automobiles as well. Well done once again BP. $&F

The Swastika is a very old symbol.

The Oldest Known Symbol The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years. (That even predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh!) Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.

History of the Swastika

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
India was a thriving country and had it not been for the British invasion

The British invaded India? Really ? When was that...?

Read about the British India, Here.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

There are several books about the Aryan Invasion, in India.
Here's one: The Mythical Aryans and their Invasion.

About The Book

Here is a book-revised and updated-The Mythical Aryans and their Invasion. Formerly it was named Aryan Invasion-A Myth.

There have been scholars who challenged the Aryan Invasion theory before. But this book differs from the works of all such scholars in the following respects :
(1) The earlier works are based only on the discussion of the Vedic literature. They do not discuss Archaeological and geological evidence,
(2) They do not attack the very basis of the theory viz., the postulation of the Indo-European language,
(3) They do not discuss the concept of race in detail, and assume the existence of the Aryans and Dravidians either as a Genetic or as a linguistic race, and
(4) Many of them try to prove that the Vedas were composed in India, a fact never denied by the scholars who propounded the Aryan Invasion theory, thus betraying ignorance of the very theory they were refuting.

The present book shows that these notions do not have a shred of evidence.
The aryans are not any people known to history.
Those who spoke the so-called Indo-European Language are christened as Aryan.
The Indo-European language is purely imaginary. It is not found anywhere, even in archaeological ruins.

The book has proved on the basis of linguistics, astronomical, archaeological and geological evidence that the most Ancient portions of the Vedic literature can go back to 8000 B.C.

The book will thus Interest all laity, linguistics, archaeologists, astrologists and geologists.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
To the OP, very nice post, nice research there. Although there a few things in the below vid I dont agree with(I'm not a christian for one), I tend to believe this video represents the big picture on the matter better than most:

Youtube link
edit on 27-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am part of secret brotherhoods that have to do with the arian race and we have an agenda that has to do wit 2012 and stuff, the agenda has to do with a war on evil. Every being has always existed and in the begging all beings were good, one day that changed and some became evil, since then we have been destorying them all and forever, right now is a big ti,e it is the end times, we are coming to the end days of evil forever and they will never come back ever again, that is what we meant when we put out the profacys of end times, it is end time,s the end times of all evil forever. Our secret brother hood is one thaat is godly, and we are doing a final judgement on all the evils before they are gone forever, one of the big judgements ends december 2012

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i am a reincarnated being i am one of the ancients and i chose to be reborn like our whole army to my enimies as their own child to jusdge them to see how they would treat a child, i took the place of their real child to be free and it was liberated to another planet to live as the child of good parents that are not evil and would not make it eat living beings like plants or animals

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Originally posted by BlackPoison94

And this is quite obvious:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d460138a73.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4783771d361b.gif[/atsimg]

I'd argue that looks more like a flying saucer than an airship. In each of the previous pictures a gap indicated a window. also the curved bottom dictates more saucer.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

Or, it could be a combination of Seti I's and Rameses II's nebty names:

Which, of course, is what it is.

Seti:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

great post i always love India culture

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Great thread BP94..

As always, this thread rocks..

I love it..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Great post and yes thay do hold the key to what lies a head of us
A wise man once stated:
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

yes this is true knowing what i know this will happen- it be the new order that will become to us all

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have researched and studied Indian history and I also have the fascination towards it.Indian mythology is also very interesting and has roots of technology.I am also an Indian,so I have also read certain epics in the native language.

Nice thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
the whole hemocyan was something i had never heard of. supposing the blue skinned gods came from from somewhere with a different ratio of oxygen in the air, how would they cope with lower amount of oxygen? by some device? otherwise wouldn't it have affected them to their detriment? or would the copper be able to adjust to different levels? so hemoglobin as we have it today would have been a have been an invented mechanism? even though it is a biological one? cyanotic is not a state that allows for time to Evolve a better system.
is it thought anywhere in the vedas that the divine would would intermarry, or that extraterrestrials would produce children with the inhabitants of a completely different world? certainly a lighter skinned race could intermarry and reproduce, that seems more reasonable to have a earthly aryan invasion, rather than an extraterrestrial one. and would having sky blue gods be part of why a rigid caste system favors the light skinned? is this just social construct invented to be an excuse to give the ruling class a biological' right to rule?
I'm very interested in the blood/oxygen carriers explanation of blue skin.
I love the original post, it is very well written and has good flow, in addition the wealth of information. I appreciate the time and thought behind it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Some of the vedic texts are so profound. I quoted this before somewhere. here is one of my favorite verse from Rigveda, which talks about origin.

"Then even nothingness was not, nor existence,
There was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it.
What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping
Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?

Then there was neither death nor immortality
nor was there then the torch of night and day.
The One breathed windlessly and self-sustaining.
There was that One then, and there was no other.

At first there was only darkness wrapped in darkness.
All this was only unillumined water.
That One which came to be, enclosed in nothing,
arose at last, born of the power of heat

The following quote is more interesting, even Gods came after creation
Can't believe these words are from thousands of years ago

But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the gods themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?

edit on 10-8-2011 by VimanaExplorer because: added additional quote

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
this information, and pictures remind me of the movie Stargate.

Also reminds me of the television "show" Fringe.

Also reminds me of the movie Paycheck.

edit on 10-8-2011 by N34Li3Z because: more reminds

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Let me embed that:

reply to post by Claudius

Right back at ya bhaiya...our history and culture is very fascinating!

reply to post by cantbangel

Does God breathe oxygen? Nope, doesn't have to.
Do aliens have to breathe oxygen? Of course not.

The stories go that Krishna was poisoned and that was why he was blue. Thanks for your comments!!

reply to post by VimanaExplorer

There is a strange intelligence behind the Ancients that we seem to lack to be aware off.
Great quotes!
Even the Rig-Veda was astoundingly accurate!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I have recently acquired a pile of old history books, and the Aryan Invasion Theory is cropping up in places. As a 'belief' it seems to drop out of use completely after the 1950s or so, presumably because it lacked any scientific basis, it would have soon become apparent by linguistic studies alone soon enough. From these English historians I get the impression that the reason they embraced (or promoted) it, is because it confirmed their belief in their own 'racial' superiority and could be used to justify white rule.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So you create a Mega thread... even bump my thread... and don't tell me?

Great stuff, a lot I didn't have before. I will take a closer look tomorrow

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join