It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'911 in Plane Site' - Has Anyone Seen It?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have downloaded the video from elsewhere and have watched it only once. The video shows a lot of stuff that was either covered up or just not shown on television.

It's beyond me how explosives could have gotten into both WTC towers. To even do that, you would most likely have to get through a lot of security checks and so forth. Unless they somehow snuck in and wired the demo charges up ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Larry Silverstein leased the WTC about 2 months before the attacks!

He even admitted that he used controlled demolition to take down WTC #7!
Now think about it... it doesnt take a few hours to set up a whole network of explosives... it takes a few days!!!

bottom line... this was all planned for WEEKS to say the least.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by DJAghetto]

d1k

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is the first 9/11 video I have seen with evidence for everything they say. This video is so damning everyone needs to see it. Not only does the lease owner admit that his building #7 was demo'd, and yes it takes WEEKS to sort out all the data for necessary demo'ing but they have plooms of smoke that show up from other then the north and south tower that cannot be explained, fire fighters heard and saw explosions as well as reporters on the scene. It's all in this video, you must see this video!

Click this link to start downloading the torrent of it (it's a cd image of the video) or go buy it.

Download the Video Here!

You'll need torrent software installed for it to download, go download Bit Torrent or Azureus

[edit on 11-9-2004 by d1k]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I Saw the dvd months ago. It put alot of the official story inconsistencies and ideas on the table. I always thought the whole 911 event was too easy, and was always skeptical about the assertion that those whose duty it is to protect us were asleep on that day. I believe 911 was the result of years of planning and waiting for the conditions to be right. I do not think that that elements in the U.S government knew nothing of 911 prior to it happening. In the video the narrator includes information about the Oklahoma bombings that was supressed by the media--Bombs already inside that buidling--Internal explosives that caused the extensive damage and not Mcveigh's truck bomb. This film has ossified for me certain feelings about many underhanded things that governments do that the people never know about or are mis-directed from learning the truth about. I don't know why the planners executed the 911 event. I'm sure they had either monetary gains and/or ideological gains. I wish people would wake up about whats really going on around them in the world and stop involving themselves in the liberal vs conservative playground antics which to me is becoming increasingly hostile, flagarant, and divisive. 911 deserves much more scruntiny, crticism and analysis by the mainstream media. We were not told the truth about that day.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Haven't watched it but I think that only the Muslims, far right and crackpots really think it was a Jewish conspiracy.

And whatever anyone says (and I am not fan of Bush) - I refuse to believe that any person elected President would not have acted with absolute resolve had they know the kind of attack that was 911 was going to take place.

Is there anyone here who believes Bush knew the twin towers etc were going to be attacked but deliberately did nothing?

Your wrong, why do you think the illuminati let hitler do what he did... the jews are the first on the list to go when they come FULL force so they can erase mankinds history 'is how I've had it explained to me' The key players are all around you ..

(95) [Jesus said], "If you (plur.) have money, do not lend it out at interest. Rather, give [it] to one from whom you will not get it back."

Who are the international bankers? illuminati..
Who fund both sides of any war? when weapsons are needed? international bankers.. so they can collect the interest...
and who lend money after the war, to rebuild what they paid for?
they do... and collect the interest off of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I found the full version of the movie on SuprNova and Im currently Downloading it to see what all the fuss is about.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You may want to view this article.

www.questionsquestions.net...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

17. September 1-10, 2001 - In an exercise, Operation "Swift
Sword" planned for four years, 23, 000 British troops are
steaming toward Oman. Although the 9/11 attacks caused a
hiccup in the deployment the massive operation was
implemented as planned. At the same time two U.S. carrier
battle groups arrive on station in the Gulf of Arabia just off the
Pakistani coast. Also at the same time, some 17,000 U.S.
troops join more than 23,000 NATO troops in Egypt for
Operation "Bright Star." All of these forces are in place before
the first plane hits the World Trade Center. [Sources: The
Guardian, CNN, FOX, The Observer, International Law
Professor Francis Boyle, the University of Illinois.]

I was in the Marine Corps for 8 years, and I can tell you that Bright Star is an annual (or bi-annual, I can't remember right now) event. I almost went on it once myself. It always happens in Egypt around the same time. I believe Swift Sword is the same, but I'm not positive.

I do not agree/disagree with your views. I'm just pointing something out. I still have yet to decide for myself what happened.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
One of the things that bothers me as far as the pentagon strike not being a 747, is shouldn't there be fireman or someone we could talk to and find out what happened? If there was no plane reckage I assume they would know. I find it interesting that you don't see any interviews with them about it.

On another note, I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe people could get explosives into the WTC. I used to take a train through there every day. I used to go to the gym there also in building 5 I think. Its VERY easy to get around there without ever being looked at. Anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. As to the amount of explosives needed to do something like that and placement and such, I have no idea. I'm just saying it was very possible to get stuff in if need be.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by chap]

[edit on 27-9-2004 by chap]

SMR

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well now,
It looks as if we were ALL taken in by this altered video of WTC7
Here is the link to the site "911 In Plane Site" that tells what really happened.
WTC mystery explosion

I have to wonder though as to why,up until this point in time,was this the ONLY video released?For three years everyone has seen this same footage,but only NOW has the REAL footage been put out.Why let it go on for so long and let it crawl all over the net and be entered into dvds and such.
Three years we have all watched the same clip and only now the real footage is being put in front of us.
Something does not seem right about that.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
wtc.nist.gov...

yes theres a .gov at the end of it :-p .... doesnt mean its tainted info though.. def check it out. some good stuff there. Remember this is scientific stuff, not loose assumptions.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That is because the American Airlines flight was the first to hit the north tower. It was a United Airlines flight that hit the second, or south tower.

I'm sure there are many other so-called facts presented in the video that are also just plain wrong. Thank god I'm not going to waste my time watching that.

I agree. I think a lot of people have trouble remembering how chaotic that day was.. The media reports were changing all of the details about every 5 minutes as newer, better information came in. Following the news that morning was like trying to keep track of one particular snake in a viper pit... This confusion caused a lot of the initial sparks to conspiracy.

It still doesn't add up, the goal could have been acheived without massive loss of life, and without crippling the airline industry, economy, etc. If this truly was a plan by the shadow government, they really went overboard... Blowing up some treasured, but not populated, national landmarks, would have accomplished the same goal without the side effects....and that is what most keep forgetting here... I can't see any administration, even King George's...going this far.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Where can one freely download this link item

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
UPDATE:
911 In Plane Site- Directors Cut- Now Out!

From the site:

"We can now say, without a shadow of doubt, that we have undeniable evidence of a massive cover-up."

The original video 911 In Plane Site received probably more attention than any in the 911 Truth Movement. Now they have added all kinds of new things to support their claim.

www.911inplanesite.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OH NO!!!. NOT THE POD PEOPLE AGAIN!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Wow"! Nice picture KhieuSamphan! Very handsome...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm just adding more video footage to the thread, most has been seen and some might not have any way here they are fom the 911 Directors Cut.
I didn't see anything new but thats just me

The Pentagon: Before The Collapse

Dial Up Users

Broadband Stream one

Broadband Stream Two

No Windows on Flight 175 (WTC)

Broadband Stream One

Broadband Stream Two

Flight 175 Anomalies the pod and the flash (WTC)

Stream One

Stream Two

Source: www.911inplanesite.com...

New Video Evidence; View the 8 minute presentation online

WTC mystery explosion

Low Banwidth Stream Dialup users right click and save as.

Medium Bandwidth Dialup users right click and save as.

Source: www.911inplanesite.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Did anyone see the plane wreakage at the Pentagon on 911?
I never did and I was wondering if anyone else saw it.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicarose4
Did anyone see the plane wreakage at the Pentagon on 911?
I never did and I was wondering if anyone else saw it.

Check out the video The Pentagon: Before The Collapse,
are you the same magicrose from UFO Forums

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the video?

Yes, I saw it. I just wanted to get a glimpse of a couple of claims on the cover, but ended up watching the whole thing. Anyone who criticized the film without watching the whole thing is NOT being honest. I challenge any family member of mine to tell me that Mohammedans with box cutters slammed those planes into the buildings AFTER THEY HAVE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. I promise to give them each $100 if they do so. My rich uncle I will give $1000, and I am not a rich man. I voted for Bush in both elections by the way. Shame on me. Wake up, brainwashed Americans!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join