It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatalinaEx
Ok now I know I am in way too deep. I just saw the image of Belle in Jacy's album, and it startled me! lol I actually jumped for some reason. Probably time for bed.

That poster with Belle's image that says "Join Third" across the top and has symbols drawn on her face... I can tell you that the drawings on her face are identical to the tattoos on Lil Wayne's face (the rapper). So it looks like some sort of High School related scenario... and I have just become more convinced that this whole this is some sort of bizarre inside joke among school students.

I think you're probably right.

I just did a search for images of him and the drawings are definitely the same but on another search I see he's performing in Tampa, Fl, on 8-3-11 so maybe it's all publicity to sell tickets to his show or these students are excited about going to see him or something?

I still don't understand why Jacey would use that photo of Belle to put the weird drawings on. Further down her FB wall she has a link to another album of faces that she's painted so she's obviously an artist. Maybe the Belle photo is something to do with her art. The drawings just look horrible on a 'photo' of a little girl but I'm far too old to be a student so what would I know

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
reply to post by Libertygal

But I corrected mine to match yours!!!! The fact is that they all went to the same high school and are all likely friends. I did not see becky on Jacy's friend list though

Ah I don't "do" Facebook, so I will have to leave that part up to you guys heheh

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm getting ....(dashes are words I can't see)

- ___ _____ ____ more than two people ____ _ _ __
- would it be weird to draw holocaust victims as if they were alive - - - - - no? i mean like stacks of bodies
- is your sister hot?
- hey john, what, i was just saying
- talks about being circumcized when he was 13 - - - naked pictures he posted of himself
- my bir6thdays on november 6th - someones birthday on october 3rd, silence
- attempted to discuss the complications of breast implants aon a female ----------
- ------- about poodles - axl chimes in -

I quit there - it sounds like a play someone wrote
I have great blur compensation

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I still think Jacy has nothing to do with it personally - she just SAW that piece of grafitti and thought it worth photographing

whatever it is now may have sprung from that original print out, but I don't know.... I wish it had a date on it

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Could this whole thing be another "Game" created by the ATS site owners?

A lot of thoughts posed on this topic are made by people who have registered around the same time and are very similarly worded.

They seem to try to point you in a particular direction and they often quote each other or thank each other for making particular points.

The lack of Moderator responses is conspicuous by their absence.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out to be nothing, useless information.
Turning a mole hill into a mountain.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No, that would be too much. The most reasonable answer is she created it.
edit: wonder what that email was about, lol.
edit on 25-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

I've seen mods OT posts so they're around
I've also received at least one email from a MOD

I think the lack of mod is a) a lack of interest; b) a lack of necessity

if I'm the guinea pig for ATS though, that sounds pretty cool

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What high school did they go to? and what is "third"? I'm sure someone knows the name of the school if they've seen the facebook page, if we google the name of the school and "third" it might open up a new door into the truth of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatalinaEx
Here I made a side by side comparison... only because I read somewhere in this loooong thread a reference to the "cryptic" symbols on the face of Belle in that FB image.

Anyway... clearly this is what is being represented... and so it seems to be some students being silly. How it relates to this entire puzzle? I do not know.
edit on 25-7-2011 by NatalinaEx because: (no reason given)

According to this website the Teardrops represent each member of his family that have been killed.

I've no idea how it's related to the 8-3-11 puzzle either except for the same photo being used.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
the missing child angle is ludicrous.

whoever Lazer is, you are friggin HILARIOUS. some of your posts about have me peeing in my pants here. seriously.

ok. the bringing up of the witch burnings has done it for me. i thought about the witch trial back when we kept talking about stoning (and i dont mean stoning in a good way, either. lol). it seems to me that alot of our research (which is based on clues) has led us to all types of persecutions, be it the holocaust, witch trials, etc. and then you have the contraption... which in and of itself seems to be some sort of stoning simulator (and i am not talking about a bong.) - so it just seem to me that the subject matter of 8311 is people being persecuted for whatever reason (race, sex, age, religion). unnecessary brutality. this does not mean that is necessarily what the project is ABOUT, just because that is the topic they chose. when i was in college i did a project in one of my English classes (Style & Structure - Writing in the Workplace)- our final project was an oral presentation in which we had to use powerpoint PLUS a written report (that we had to pass out a copy of to the entire class - this was to follow along with our oral presentation). the point of the assignment was the structure of the actual written work we were producing, our powerpoint presentation, etc - but what wasnt important was the SUBJECT of our presentation. i could have done mine about underwater basket weaving and got the same grade as i got for doing mine on the death penalty system in Texas (which i chose as a topic because law is what i do for a living and what i was going to school for at the time and i also knew that it was just controversial enough of a subject that i would get alot of crowd participation in my q&a at the end of the presentation) - i digress... my point is that just because the subject matter seems to be about persecution of sorts, doesnt mean that is what the actual assignment is about - this could be a math assignment, a computer science assignment, an art project, a social study... and the actual subject matter is really irrelevant as to the point of the assignment. i dont know if that made sense. lol.

next - how do we know that "belle" had/has a skin disease. someone asked about it and the response as "what disease" or "which disease" or whatever and someone assumed that was somehow a confirmation that she has a skin disease? i mean i know at one point they said she was ill, i think, but gosh she could have just had a cold. can someone help me out here with the confirmation that she has a skin DISEASE? hook me up with a link, maybe or just give me the rundown?

also, i am not biting on this Belle Selman (or whatever the name is) because they specifically said that belle was known as belle when she was a child. which leads me to believe that the name is short for something like Annabelle or Isabelle and as she got older, started going by the more "grown-up" formal version of her name... Belle Selman appears to be named Belle formally, right? its not short for anything? (i may be wrong and just overlooked it or dont remember reading it)

i still havent given up on the idea that WE are the experiment. give people a set number of unrelated clues and see how many connections they make - then introduce factors that you control and see if you can lead them in whatever direction you want (such as engage in their discussions and throw theories out there and see if people will grab them and MAKE a connection, even though YOU already know there is no connection to ANY of it at all) and what better group to try it on: a bunch of conspiracy theorists. i mean HOW did this thing make it to the message boards so fast? it is all a buzz on forums like this, but i have 250 friends on my facebook and not one of them has even heard about this. the ONLY place i can find anything about it are on forums like this. Who is to say that they arent using us as a means to discredit OURSELVES. i mean, if this were to end up being a college experiment about how you can take any situation and find connections (that really arent there) that arrive at some strange far fetched theory... i mean even the picture of Belle is symbolic of that. The picture itself has been manipulated, through photoshop or whatever, from a real person into a person who does not really exist. Belle is a Frankenstein. And anyone who ever took a decent humanities class knows that the whole thing about Frankenstein is that Mary Shelly wrote it during the Industrial Revolution and it was symbolic of just that: how the technology (the monster. the frankenstein) created by man would eventually be his downfall or undoing.

I am not saying that this isnt fun and that we shouldnt play with it until 8/3 when whatever happens next happens. (LMAO) - i am just saying that we need to consider that we could be playing into something that is specifically designed to make us look like tools.

OR - i could be totally wrong and this is really some kind of wormhole traveling crash test dummy named Sam that will save us from the comet elenin on 8/3 by "beaming us up," through the constellation of Cassiopeia, to the Andromeda Galaxy where we will live out the rest of our lives on a planet of feminist, lesbian smurfettes and their queen smurfette Belle (who sent us the schematics for the dummy contraption via a numbers station) - in a peaceful society that does not believe in casting stones and doesnt allow any hitler new world order shenannigans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

Best line IMHO

. Who is to say that they arent using us as a means to discredit OURSELVES. - i mean, if this were to end up being a college experiment about how you can take any situation and find connections (that really arent there) that arrive at some strange far fetched theory

Incredible post overall * * * * * (5 stars)
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: added the line before it so it makes sense
still 2nd line is the best

I think thats a great thing if thats what they're doing.
If you really think about it in that sense, we need more Elenin people in here so they can learn the lesson too (no offense if you're an elenin people)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

ugh! how did it get to be 4:11am?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: LOL yeah 11

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My husband just came home from work and I started to fill him in on what this is all about... he took a look at the website and after a few minutes said, "This is all just a social experiment. Cool."

He theorizes like many of you that this is essentially a put on to see how far it will travel and what people will make of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by NatalinaEx

the name John Proffitt was in the site information way early on we never made a connection - I only included a couple of direct links in the "mini recap" from Libertygal but she's here, maybe she can reiterate for us real fast where it exactly came from

i got the name proffitt (though i was not the first, later i found others who had done what is did) prior to my joining this site because the address for the house in clear lake came up in whois and i took the address and went to the harris county tax website and searched the property and found it was owned by a Robert G Proffitt and his wife. you can whitepages.com search Robert G. Proffitt and also get a phone number, which i do not think is the same number as the one from whois that everyone is calling.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
reply to post by dethduck

Wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out to be nothing, useless information.
Turning a mole hill into a mountain.

I think the biggest "mole hill" here is likely the focus of the most attention.
Whatever it is about, I'm more than willing to bet that the picture and "Belle" herself are completely irrelevant.
Especially considering how they said from that start that she was nothing more than a source of inspiration for the founder if the group, ~18,000.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
HERE IS some more junk to murky the waters of this strange phenomena. That rapper ,lil Wayne, he is apparently very weird and claims to be from another planet and says or rather raps about being a martian and not being human. My son told me this when I showed him that thug pic of "Belle". So there's what I got ,for what its worth.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

♥ yeah please keep that # to yourself at this point - if they really have lost "Belle", they shouldn't be harrassed in their time of grief - I know you wouldn't, but someone might - so this goes to everyone - no matter what their intentions are its just the right thing to do - let them be ♥

I tell ye though, if I ever have something to sell - I now know how
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by NatalinaEx

the name John Proffitt was in the site information way early on we never made a connection - I only included a couple of direct links in the "mini recap" from Libertygal but she's here, maybe she can reiterate for us real fast where it exactly came from

i got the name proffitt (though i was not the first, later i found others who had done what is did) prior to my joining this site because the address for the house in clear lake came up in whois and i took the address and went to the harris county tax website and searched the property and found it was owned by a Robert G Proffitt and his wife. you can whitepages.com search Robert G. Proffitt and also get a phone number, which i do not think is the same number as the one from whois that everyone is calling.

You are correct. The one in the whois is a cellphone, they definitely had/have a different land line number.

Oh! I forgot to mention I don't think they live there anymore, because the house comes up listed to a Real Estate agent now, but it seems it could be a fairly recent development.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I thought the Profitt idea was debunked early on at the other forum. Perhaps I'm mistaken. I have trouble believing ANYONE would be dumb enough to set up a website like this, hide every other scrap of information but leave their address.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

not necessarily
they forgot to take down a picture of Belle from May 26th

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join