It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moskva666

I don't know if there is any validity to this or not but I am personally sick and tired of war. People walk around living their daily lives in America, completely unaware or uncaring that across the globe people are running from bombs or holding their dead children.

TO be honest, I would like to see the war the American's are involved in, brought to their doorstep. Really, show them a little of what they dish out to others.

Make them swallow their own medicine they force onto others to swallow.

edit on 23-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Lets hope that this doen't happen. Hopefully China won't get involved either because that is when the s**t will hit the fan

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

You and me both brother.... But, mine is for another reason. I am sick of this sissy footing around. If you go to war, bleeding heart liberal need to sit down and shut up!

Look at it like this... You don't ever want the US to feel as though it is fighting for it's survival... believe that!!!
edit on 7/25/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Advantage

Netanyahu vs the Supreme Ayatollah of Iran in a live death match on pay per view.

Sounds interesting.

Haha! That's a great idea.

Place your bets now, ladies and gents ...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by camaro68ss

As for Israel striking the match that brings on WW3 - it sounds about right. I'm sick of Israel counting on the U.S. to bail them out of every mess they get in. Why are we supporting that mooch of a nation in the first place? Aside from religious reasons
we have no business giving money to ANY nation. Israel can defend itself. If it writes a check it's ass can't cash, it should be their own fault. America should NOT get involved. Let them learn all about cause and effect. I say forget em!

If you look at Israels wars ,they've mostly been on their own

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: plz delete, thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Is it me, or does it seem like every few months someone "credible" (which Baer is) predicts imminent war with Iran?

Seems like it to me, too. Looks like 99% of this stuff is designed to scare people and throw us off. Why, I can remember a similar thread just in the last month!

Originally posted by MrSpad
The one thing I love about ATS is the fantasy world that people build when it comes to war and conflict. Israel attacking Iran is a long shot and if it were to happen it would be a simple strike to damage key military facilities that are used for nuke building. How would Iran respond? Most likely they would complain and look for world sympathy. They can not touch Israel. Now lets say Iran is really lead by complete nut cases and that decide to attack US interests over an Israeli attack. They do not have the ablity to take out US military targets but they coud toss SCUD type missles at poplualtion centers in the Gulf States, Iraq and Turkey. This might kill some civilians if they get a good hit. Then what? They get crushed thats what. So unless they were nuts they will do nothing but play the victim. Russia and China are not even an option militarily. They do not have the ability to defend Iran nor do they really give a crap about Iran. In fact they know Iran supports terror groups in both Russia and China. They would complain and then go about doing buisness with the US. Sorry for the dose of reality I know it ruins all the WW3 talk.

I'm tired of the fearmongering too.........Moscow may have it's crazies(but so do we!), but nobody would be foolish to start a nuclear attack against civilians.
However, though, I am concerned about Iran still.........btw, anyone remember Iran-Contra?

Originally posted by SirMike
Sun Tzu aside and Russian "military advancements " aside, the Russians havent built new or maintanied what they have in over 20 years. Russian pilots dont get any time in the air, planes dont have spare parts, infantry doesnt go on manuevers and drills, ships rarely leave port. Nukes, for example, take alot of maintenace to keep in good reliable working order, forego that and you dont have a deterence.

I dont know if Sun Tzu said it or not, but my old CO told us the more you bleed in peace the less you bleed in war.

The Russian army is a gigantic paper tiger. Fantastical top secret super weapons dont win wars, well trained, well equiped, well disciplined soldiers do.

The Chinese have come along way, but they have no way to project outside their borders.
edit on 19-7-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

True. Still though, I do worry about terrorists getting ahold of stray Russian warheads, though. Just one larger bomb of say, 5 mt or so could possibly kill almost everyone in Toronto, Detroit, New York, Chicago, Miami, Fresno, etc.!

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I agree.

Just more tactics to keep everybody nervous. If we all live without fear, then why would we spend all the cash on defense....These days you do not even have to go to war. You just let an "EX" defense official "leak" some crazy "news" and everyone panics.....Were all doomed

Just like the last time and the time before that.........

Exactly.

Originally posted by Castogere
Lets get er on!! Its time for America to come home and clean up its own back yard....if there ever was a justified war....it should be with Mexico for violation of US sovereign rights. Then once we roll through and clean up the cartels, Mexico would make a great 51st state, and a existing tax base.

I do hope you're not serious about Mexico, because if you are, it's absolute bull#..........Mexico hasn't tried to invade the U.S. in well over a century(apart from Pancho Villa's ragtag group of bandits), and that's a fact.

edit on 27-7-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

"For better or worse it will be over in 12 hours."

"We will be greeted as liberators."

Famous last words

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The premise here is that Israel will launch a pre-emptive strike to negate and or disable Iranian nuclear facilities.
Israel has done this before in both Iraq and Syria, but, and this is the big but, neither of these countries had the air defence systems that Iran has, and both were within range of I.D.F. aircraft using on-board fuel.
For the I.D.F. to successfully negate Iranian nuclear assets would mean that it would have to overfly hostile airspace, re-fuel its entire strike force en route ( and if they had air to air combat re-fuel again on the way back), locate hardened underground facilities, (OK They know where they are!) then destroy or at least cause a major disruption to their assets.
The I.D.F. has a very, very good air force, but, (again that word but!) it has only ever been tested against some what second grade out fits. The Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persian, and they are not second grade.
The I.D.F. also lacks the needed air to air refuelling capability needed for such a mission and the bunker buster bombs to complete it.
However, the USA has the refuelling assets in place and Israel has real bombs(Nukes), I see this as the only real effective war situation for the I.D.F... launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike and to hell with the concequences.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join