It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Johnson has 'Reptilian' eyes during SuperBowl 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
But, just for humors sake, pretend this is real to you!

No need to pretend, because it's not real.

Reflections of high-output studio lights and YouTube video compression artifacts.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Either the video is real or CGI, but in my opinion I think we can rule out contact lenses. Doesnt make sense that he would have them in, and you cant just blink and make them appear and disappear, you would physically have to take them off and put them on.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I understand that you're trying to make a point, but the possibility that he is wearing reptilian/cat-style contact lenses has about as much grounding in reality as it does for him to be an actual reptile. Just saying.

Look at the OP video.

The contact lenses are crooked! He blinks and straightens them.

It is as plain as day.

Do you really think that vanity is limited to teenagers?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Youtube video compression artifacts don't come into play, when it was broadcast live! I want to see some lights that would do this to my eyes!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If someone can find a DVR recording of this occurring in High Definition, and show us here, would you take this thread out of the HOAX forum? Or even just place it in the Skunkworks!
edit on (19/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: More info

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've yet to see a convincing piece of evidence on this topic, at one point you can't even make out his right eye, and his left iris clearly overlaps his top eyelid, also when his pupil elongates it coordinates with his movement i.e the pupil trails from its last frame.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

No.

reptilian alien shape shifter videos explained

For those of you who may believe that these videos actually depict Reptilian Shape-shifters inadvertently morphing on camera, pay close attention. I am about to burst your bubble and bring you back down to reality on this subject. There is a very good explanation for the anomalous “features” apparent in such videos, which this post will explain in detail. (To those of you with experience in engineering, photography or digital video editing and encoding, you probably already understand most, if not all, of the following, so bear with me. I am writing this for those who are not at all versed in current digital technology.)

You see, it all has to do with professional lighting techniques and digital video image compression…

As someone well-versed in video compression techniques and technologies, as well as lighting live scenes for on-camera work, the above page contains excellent information on this wrongly interpreted phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Fair enough, makes sense to me! But remember, just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!!

edit on (19/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

I'm not religious...
but God please help us!

(To make that plea clear I shoulda added, "...From threads such as this."
I won't be back to this thread, but any "sports fans or reptilian fans" that respond to my message should have firmly in hand a valid argument for why JJ has those eyes. You know, like some scientific documentation or something solid. I suppose that apicture of a reptilian posing with the Prez would do nicely if he had a football jersey on.)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by BrokenCircles

Ya, and the Earth is still flat, and cell phones are magic talking stones!! Open your mind! You and I don't know what is really out there! I bet you would be on the Churches side, against Galileo 500 years ago!

Even after reading this extremely convincing defense that you have shown here, I still do not hold any more belief in this particular fairy tale.

Find the proof, and show it to me and the rest of the logically thinking world.

[color=E0FFFF]The Super Bowl is at very top of the list for most watched annual televised events. In this digital age that we live in, millions of people have DVR's. Where are the high quality digital video copies of this?? Find one.

edit on 7/19/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I am hoping someone here on ATS may have a recording on their DVR to show us! I asked around with the people I know, and everyone erased it just after watching it....so to no avail on my part.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

alienpet13.com... As provided by Skeptic before you posted you obviously never read the whole thread, READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

Sorry, but I did "READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!" And still, I don't think it explains everything on the video! It does explain a lot of other videos though!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok now I am interested... Which is it? Video compression and lighting? Or contact lenses? Congratulations to the op. I've never seen the site owner get involved in a reptilian on tv thread nor have I seen one of these go to the hoax bin so quickly. Could be that you are on to something here...

I mean, Wow! Just wow! Not only does skeptic step in for occam, answering a question directed to him while occam steps out of the thread, but he completely ignores the i don't know many members who claim they saw it live along with the member stating that YouTube comments stated the same thing, and calls it lighting effects and video compression on YouTube...! Just.... Wow. That's all, just wow.
edit on 19-7-2011 by ZackMorris because: 2nd paragraph after reviewing the thread

Ok... I'm a little weirded out now. It definitely isn't contacts. Or else, where did they go when his eyes went back to normal? Oh and there are several arguments against all the stuff debunkers say about this. For one thing, if they are advanced beings, you can't begin to understand exactly how their technology works or what would cause it to fail. Some say the rising consciousness of the world is simply making us all more aware of reality and lifting veils that once hid the truth. But I hate to speculate when the truth is we do not know, yet.
edit on 19-7-2011 by ZackMorris because: 3rd paragraph after watching the video again more closely

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Thank you ZackMorris! How is Screech by the way?
Anyway, another thing i think people should look up is a Youtube channel by johnellizz! The link is here! He made a lot of "Shapeshifting for Skeptics" videos that come from many different sources! Like I said, I am still a little skeptical about Reptilians, but there is proof for shapeshifting all around us!

Peace!

PS "WHY are you thinking of ice-cream right now? STOP IT! This is SERIOUS!!!" - Johnellizz

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Congratulations to the op. I've never seen the site owner get involved in a reptilian on tv thread nor have I seen one of these go to the hoax bin so quickly. Could be that you are on to something here...

What causes you to think that SO's opinion is any more, or any less, important than any other opinion containing logical reasoning??

Originally posted by ZackMorris

[color=BCE954]I mean, Wow! Just wow!
.............completely ignores the i don't know many members who claim they saw it live along with the member stating that YouTube comments stated the same thing, and calls it lighting effects and video compression on YouTube...! [color=BCE954]Just.... Wow. That's all, just wow

Did you even watch the video??
Have you ever heard of The Super Bowl before??
Do you have any idea how many people watch it, and record it, and save it??

All of the undeniable proof that is needed to convince you of any nonsensical idea, is if several random youtube accounts, post comments stating that it happened??

The thought process that you have clearly shown within your post, leads to one easy conclusion:

[color=BCE954]Your gullible ignorance is just WoW, I mean WoW. WOW!!!! Like WoW! just WOW!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/380566d888c6.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 7/19/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

.......... there is proof for shapeshifting all around us!

There is??
This is something that you have seen with your own eyes?
At a stoplight, and look over to the shapeshifting driver in the car beside you?
The reptilian cashier at the grocery store?
Lizard-kids playing catch in the neighbors yard?

OR
Is it actually all on low quality, highly pixelated, Youtube vids???

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f57bd3df2381.jpg[/atsimg]
blogs.orlandosentinel.com...

You can tell alot from a good photo. He has a lot of energy. Healthy, good shape for his age. For some reason I sense a Bush family connection but have no idea why. It comes somewhat strongly.

Terran? Possibly.

The info on video compression and lights is only party true. You can see that a bit, and some things that go beyond that, not just in youtube compression but on television streaming as well. Also in some instances where its occurring, those around them act weird and the camera shifts suddenly.

Terrans are here as well. Not all are bad either.

Read the Lacerta Files.

I'm not saing he is one, but the Bush family thing keeps coming. They're bad ones. Doesn't mean Jim is, there are "clans" if that is a proper way saying it, each has their own conscience to follow just like we do.

edit to add: have a problem with the video tape slipping, because, it would be frequencies that did this. They're not exactly shape shifting in normal ways. Its more, holograms or a method of altering the input signals we receive. So frequencies could cause this to slip and other things perhaps. For some it would be more akin to possession.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Want to add something here, for its not just compression or lighting. With others, its face changes as well. But the inner eyelid, the extra lid, is a sure sign of it when you see that. Lights can make slits appear in pupils, but that flicker of the eyelid morphing, odd isn't that so many videos of just certain people do this, my kids don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's a product of video compression. You can see something very similar several times in the Conspiracy Chicks videos we produced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join