It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Johnson has 'Reptilian' eyes during SuperBowl 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I know that I have already posted this video as my first thread, here, but I don't believe I labeled it correctly, as to bring attention to what it is about!

Thousands of people who watched the Superbowl 2011 live have witnessed this event, shocked and awed undoubtedly! It was an interview with ex-coach Jimmy Johnson just after the game ended, and inexplicably his eyes are shape-shifting and returning back to original shape a couple of times, within a couple of seconds.

This video was what made me turn from an ATS lurker, into a member, to help spread this video. I didn't create this video, but I did see it happen during the live broadcast, and looking around the interwebs, I found others that also noticed this and had put the event on Youtube.

I have been skeptical of the whole 'Reptilian' theory, until I seen this being broadcast live!
I really would like to get to the bottom of this strange event and hope it is just a weird video anomaly!

edit on (19/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Broken link

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the video isnt working for me >_

link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Your video does not work. A "Malformed ID" according to You-tube.

link   
Might want to try fixing that link

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Your link didn't work properly.

I will show you how to fix it.

Click the VID Youtube tab and inside the blank field you need to have O-wReG4iTkk typed in.

Whatever is after the "=" sign and before the "&" sign.

That is the video's ID #.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sorry guys, still working out the kinks in my ATS experience! Hope this works now!
2nd line!

edit on (19/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Some people in the comments on YT insist that they saw it live on TV and that its not edited. If there is anyway to confirm the footage is genuine, well that would be pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I did see it live, but I didn't record it!
I can guarantee that when they released the DVD or Blu Ray of Superbowl 2011, they would have "fixed" this anomaly right quick! For verification, we need to find someone that may still have the program on their DVR or videotaped. I think that would be the only way!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You can buy contact lenses that look like that.

If you look at the start of the video you can see his real eyes behind the contacts and he blinks them back into position.

edit on 19/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Now that I've seen the video, I must say..Very nice find, OP. I will honestly admit that I was expecting the usual "pixel-mash" that happens a good deal in film, and even more so when its not the original and is zoomed in. And while I seen a small amount of that happening, most of the video is relatively clear (though he does look a funny color). Very strange pupil warping and bouncing... Hopefully someone with better knowledge can shed more light on this.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It is such a shame that the masks of the lizard-people only show flaws while being viewed in slow-motion, highly-pixelated, distorted, zoomed in, discolored, low quality, youtube videos.

I guess none of the millions of fans watching the Superbowl this year had DVR??

Strange. You would think there might be a high quality image of this, if it was actually real.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Why would Jimmy Johnson be using contacts like that, during the Superbowl? What would be the point? To make us conspiracy theorist go crazy? To scare the interviewer he is talking to?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

They look cool? lol

Why would a company make them??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Ya, and the Earth is still flat, and cell phones are magic talking stones!! Open your mind! You and I don't know what is really out there! I bet you would be on the Churches side, against Galileo 500 years ago!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Admittedly, those are cool contact lenses! But I don't think Jimmy Johnson would be on the cutting edge of cool at 67 years old.....further more, I don't think the Fox network would let him wear such things during a Superbowl broadcast! I really hope someone on ATS still has the Superbowl 2011 on their DVR and help confirm (or deny) this event!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
interesting! One part that really caught my eye is right at 1:40-1:47

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know if it's real or not, and by that I mean the footage and all footage, let alone the possibility they are possessed by a serpent-like entity.

Though I will say this. The basic myths are that the "lizards" don't have an agenda, and are not particularly "emotionally intelligent" and that they only pursue the things they do for selfish reasons. I mean, the myth is that they are anti-humanity, anti-creativity, anti-progress. So they kind of fit right in with stuff like news anchors doing hit-piece stories, or being in the super bowl. They don't do it because it furthers an agenda, they do it because they're perverse and unable to do anything otherwise. War, being the best example. Multi-million dollar sports franchises being another.

I don't know if any of these are ever "real", but to be honest, it would explain a lot sometimes. It really would.

I suppose we all have our vice though. I imagine we all have a bit of the 'reptile' in us all. No one is perfect, but some people are on an entirely different level. Sometimes I go too far into a bag of potato crisps, or spend too much time watching a particular show. Other people, well some people destroy global economies because they wanted a second yacht.

edit on 19-7-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA

Admittedly, those are cool contact lenses! But I don't think Jimmy Johnson would be on the cutting edge of cool at 67 years old.....further more, I don't think the Fox network would let him wear such things during a Superbowl broadcast! I really hope someone on ATS still has the Superbowl 2011 on their DVR and help confirm (or deny) this event!

You can see at the start of the video that they are crooked and he blinks to straighten them.

I have done a bit of stage work over the years and they are common as mud in the entertainment industry.

Something different to stand out from the crowd.

Checkout this video. It is a slideshow of over 200 different types of contact lenses.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I understand that you're trying to make a point, but the possibility that he is wearing reptilian/cat-style contact lenses has about as much grounding in reality as it does for him to be an actual reptile. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I know, I seen this before. But tell me why! Why would Jimmy Johnson be wearing these contacts? It makes no sense. Keep on denying what we see! Continue to be close minded all you want! But, just for humors sake, pretend this is real to you! What would you say then? What kind of conclusion would you make?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join