It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Homes of Suspected Anonymous Hackers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.torontosun.com...

Here’s what the Library of Parliament says about the bill on its website: “Clause 5 of the bill provides that the offences of public incitement of hatred and wilful promotion of hatred may be committed by any means of communication and include making hate material available, by creating a hyperlink that directs web surfers to a website where hate material is posted, for example.”

For simply posting a link to a website that has material someone else deems hateful, you could go to jail for two years and be branded a criminal.

The Internet police. Only in Canada.

Look at the date there, Now, how long ago did lulzsec and antisec been doing their crap? Hm?

That bill has been floating around in canada for years, and harper said, BEFORE Anon. That this omnibus crime bill would be passed within his first 100 days in office. Now... consider this for a second, this stuff wasn't happening in the public eye until after this point. My timelines may be wrong. But. Internet censorship was coming anyways.

Don't tell me it wouldn't have otherwise, because you're wrong. They're afraid of things they cannot control, and the internet is one of them. It would have came. Get over it.

Look up the bill yourself, its in black and white right there.
edit on 19/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is some real Lulz, I want to see youtube video of them kicking and screaming out the door.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
FBI will most likely hire them instead of jailing them....isn't that how it usually works?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If these are in fact legitimate, independent hackers and not some CIA front, all I can say is whatever happens to them - they have carved their names in the walls of history.

He who falls the in the fight for freedom
He dies not - for him mourn
Earth and sky, beast and nature
And singers sing their songs of him

-- Hristo Botev

These are messed up times we're living in, bros. Being passive is not an option anymore. If you love your freedom you have to fight for it, struggle for it. You have to act.

edit on 19-7-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I SERIOU5LY doubt it was two U.S. Teens (the guys on twitter seem to be in the U.K. and follow al-jazeera on twitter, and judging by their writing, they are either gifted writer teens, or mid-twenties to early-mid thirties, but their phrasing, and linguistic structure in their grammar, and references to certain time frame colloquial expressions lead me to believe they're not teens, well at least not their "voice" which is twitter).

I'm thinking the kids are cyber patsies the hackers intentionally left a digital trail to their infected p.c.s. OR they were probably some kids that were followers, and downloaded this: *snip*

Every good hacker thinks like a chess player, not a checker player, and one move they ALWAYS depend on possibly being played is their last, that being checkmated by a drop in from the authorities, so they prepare with either a degausser for hard drives, or another guy told me, they have remote controlled thermite devices they put on top of their hard drives.

The alphabet agencies were hacked, and or dDos'ed so, do you really think these guys were caught by the same agencies too cyber-inept to prevent this from happening? LOL..right!

These guys haven't been caught for a reason.

A. they work for TPTB

B. they are really savvy, and to be savvy, one knows, you don't hack from your own isp, and don't leave a digital footprint trail leading to anything related about you, only scripties are dumb enough to do that.

In order to stay safe, you have to war drive, get accounts, make the bot nets, use a vpn, employ sql net injectors, and then find a wifi hotspot, do salty #, root, etc, then move, move move.

wifi spots should be free from areas with cameras, and wifi hacking needs to be done with no witnesses, or at least making oneself "look like everyone else there" or even somewhere (in a dumpster) where no one can see you.

they're not just script kiddies, they do more than dDos, for instance, hacking into montano (sp) (genetically modified seed corp) and a dod cybersecurity contractor and stole source code, along with emails/pass, etc. besides sony, etc.

Think of Fight Club meets V for Vendetta.

"We're going to break up civilization so we can make something better with the world" --- space monkey (from the movie, "FIGHT CLUB"

I think something really big will happen on the fifth of november, something we all will remember, remember

Mod Note: Removed questionable link.

16b.) HaXor: You will not use the Websites for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.
edit on 7/19/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Either way this group was not just two people and if these people were anyway helping the Anonymous group i believe they are going to come back 10 times harder. Anonymous are my heroes you go guys/girls
!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by N34Li3Z
I SERIOU5LY doubt it was two U.S. Teens (the guys on twitter seem to be in the U.K. and follow al-jazeera on twitter, and judging by their writing, they are either gifted writer teens, or mid-twenties to early-mid thirties, but their phrasing, and linguistic structure in their grammar, and references to certain time frame colloquial expressions lead me to believe they're not teens, well at least not their "voice" which is twitter).

I'm thinking the kids are cyber patsies the hackers intentionally left a digital trail to their infected p.c.s. OR they were probably some kids that were followers, and downloaded this: *snip*

Every good hacker thinks like a chess player, not a checker player, and one move they ALWAYS depend on possibly being played is their last, that being checkmated by a drop in from the authorities, so they prepare with either a degausser for hard drives, or another guy told me, they have remote controlled thermite devices they put on top of their hard drives.

The alphabet agencies were hacked, and or dDos'ed so, do you really think these guys were caught by the same agencies too cyber-inept to prevent this from happening? LOL..right!

These guys haven't been caught for a reason.

A. they work for TPTB

B. they are really savvy, and to be savvy, one knows, you don't hack from your own isp, and don't leave a digital footprint trail leading to anything related about you, only scripties are dumb enough to do that.

In order to stay safe, you have to war drive, get accounts, make the bot nets, use a vpn, employ sql net injectors, and then find a wifi hotspot, do salty #, root, etc, then move, move move.

wifi spots should be free from areas with cameras, and wifi hacking needs to be done with no witnesses, or at least making oneself "look like everyone else there" or even somewhere (in a dumpster) where no one can see you.

they're not just script kiddies, they do more than dDos, for instance, hacking into montano (sp) (genetically modified seed corp) and a dod cybersecurity contractor and stole source code, along with emails/pass, etc. besides sony, etc.

Think of Fight Club meets V for Vendetta.

"We're going to break up civilization so we can make something better with the world" --- space monkey (from the movie, "FIGHT CLUB"

I think something really big will happen on the fifth of november, something we all will remember, remember

Mod Note: Removed questionable link.

16b.) HaXor: You will not use the Websites for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.
edit on 7/19/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

I like what you're saying here, you do make a valid point. But the scriddies are not all that smart when it comes down to it, They don't take the precations. They're the decoy so the real hackers can get in and get the files.

I dont think they're PTB. But you never know.
edit on 7/19/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed questionable link from quote

edit on Tue Jul 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: to fix quote

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
too bad anyone could pose as an anonymous member because of the nature of the organization. Who's to say that they didn't just pick up two kids being framed? The CIA or any other alphabet organization could pretend to be an anon, and no one would be the wiser. I'd keep my tin foil hat on if I were you.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Personally I think the suits will simply find two individuals to justify their actions and make themselves look smarter. To catch a crafty hacker is not that easy with the vast internet at your disposal.

I seriously doubt if these individuals after the suits get to them, will be found guilty or proven to be part of anonymous (something we will never hear in the news).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So they arrested someone who loaded up a program, inserted an ip address, and click a button?

Why does the government insist on making itself look like a 80 year old attempting to use a computer? DDoSing isn't hacking. At all.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I feel sorry, for these kids. Anonymous is so decentralized and vast that they were probably responsible for helping get the word out, maybe coordinate and take part in certain attacks, they're likely not that pivotal in the group and just got caught slipping. The fact they they got caught like that, to me, demonstrates their skill level. Their real value is in interrogating them, studying them. They will see little sleep, no sun and a lot of questions for the next few months. If classified as terrorists we might not see them again for years.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I wish I could see the faces when they realize half of them arent even involved in the hacks nor over 18..
seriously though, most of the real hackers are overseas, and the rest here in the good ole USA are hidden better than the deep web.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incredulo
I feel sorry, for these kids. Anonymous is so decentralized and vast that they were probably responsible for helping get the word out, maybe coordinate and take part in certain attacks, they're likely not that pivotal in the group and just got caught slipping. The fact they they got caught like that, to me, demonstrates their skill level. Their real value is in interrogating them, studying them. They will see little sleep, no sun and a lot of questions for the next few months. If classified as terrorists we might not see them again for years.

I believe these kids are below the age of 18, and thus aren't subject to the same laws as an adult. Am i wrong here? i would like to know

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I said "expect them"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just coincidence, I'm in New York now, and is it always this hot up here?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

so your saying half the people on ATS are anon too right? I would say there are a lot of anon in the world but, saying close to half the population?
If they had close to half the population things would be a lot different.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basilis
So they arrested someone who loaded up a program, inserted an ip address, and click a button?

Not really, they may have set a trap, provided irresistible bait and let them in.

Something like this maybe?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nah, that would never work.

Just the beginning?

Get out while you can.

They will not relent.

They can, and will find you.

Expect them!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

As far as you can depend on Fox's site and the fbi press release for info, it states:

"The targets of the FBI searches are all in their late teens to early 20s"

Kids, still, but not legal minors.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incredulo
reply to post by AzureSky

As far as you can depend on Fox's site and the fbi press release for info, it states:

"The targets of the FBI searches are all in their late teens to early 20s"

Kids, still, but not legal minors.

My bad, but you never know. Fox news and all.

And just saying, they're never going to get everyone in the movement. 30,000+ people.. and counting.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Hahaha that's funny.
They think they actually caught some hackers? No, they did not. They caught some kids who were too stupid to hide themselves well enough in their endevours. While i cannot guarantee this, you think a real hacker would allow themselves to get caught so easily? No.

They arrested some, now twice as many will take their place.

Jordan's system was identified as allegedly being used in a coordinated distributed denial of service attack against several companies, a law enforcement official told FoxNews.com.

They caught DDoSers. haha, and think they caught the huge hacker entity? =P

Yeah.. if all they are is DDOSers they are probably wasting their time in a huge manner.

Anyone can open a program and input a IP address and click............ you'd be arresting everyone

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dont know about the 'Anonymous' hackers.. however Im fairly sure Lulz are UK based going by their language used on twitter and on their site.

So lets just clear this up.. these 2 kids have been arrested, due to possibly being 'related' to the Hackers.
Which hackers are they talking about? Anonymous or Lulzsec?

If Anonymous, which hacking are they refering to?

If Lulzsec then its impossible imo.

What if every single member of the public spoke forward to say it was He or She who was an Anonymous or Lulz hacker... the police could not arrest everyone!.. Who would pay their wages if were all in jail?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join