It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Homes of Suspected Anonymous Hackers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by minto
Who would pay their wages if were all in jail?

This is a fallacy. Not only is the group miniscule in size compared to global population, but the ones in it are so far shown to be under the age to have contributed to anything yet, most likely they are just a burden on the system anyways so jailtime is just a transfer of the burden from entitlements to jail costs.

So go ahead, sign up all you want for anon, you are still staying inside the system and are numbered.

You don't "sign up" to Anon. It isn't the Taliban.

More and more the anti-Anon people show themselves to completely misunderstand not just the internet, but society itself.

link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

Paranoid? Those that would associate themselves with Anonymous or do what certain people who identify themselves as Anonymous are hurtful to those that care for truth and would like to share it with others. They also help the problem.

Those who associate themselves with the truth do so with no fear of anything.

That's what I do.

You?

link   
reply to post by Section31

so what? it's people like them that hold a vision for a better future and it's people like you that are so rotten to laugh at them.
edit on 19/7/11 by Reignite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, people ARE taking it seriously.

People in Anon, ARE trying to help the world, the best way they know how to. Most of them are normal people. Me, you, mailman, infantry. you name it, and there are members.

They are fighting corruption in the government and corporate.

What have you done aside from watch the world go to crap?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Silly FBI

This is only going to gain more of a following for Anonymous. The FBI need to realise that Anonymous are not the enemy.

The vile corporations, governments and such are the ones who need their doors booted down.

THIS!!! SO THIS!!!

OP, Jump out of your own skin and look at the world from a space shuttle view.

Anonymous is a joke now.

Its all over.

"Mom! Did you get the acne cream? I want to look good while hacking!"

you are so pathetic that you need people that, in your opinion, are even more pathetic to make yourself feel better right?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Once this hit the mainstream news, the entire group had become a complete and utter joke.

No one will take their group serious.

Except the FBI, the government and the rest of the alphabet agencies...

Why do you hate internet freedom so much? Who cares the age or social standing of Anon or any other hackers fighting the good fight.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What would be nice is Anonymous and the like releasing information that is actually useful to us as citizens of our domains. Instead of leaking information they stumbled on.

To me, their just taking advantage of what they come across, this is not directed. If it is what kind of information do they dig for and why?
edit on 19-7-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Silly FBI

This is only going to gain more of a following for Anonymous. The FBI need to realise that Anonymous are not the enemy.

The vile corporations, governments and such are the ones who need their doors booted down.

THIS!!! SO THIS!!!

OP, Jump out of your own skin and look at the world from a space shuttle view.

Anonymous is a joke now.

Its all over.

"Mom! Did you get the acne cream? I want to look good while hacking!"

you are so pathetic that you need people that, in your opinion, are even more pathetic to make yourself feel better right?

He's got old man syndrome. I'd love to see his face when he realises that super-geeks and juveniles run the internet

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting but not surprising, especially in regards to the age of the suspects. This is one of the main reasons I didn't even look at the Anonymous website that was floating around here sometime ago. Why would I ever associate my name or IP address with an organization that was inevitably going to be taken apart by the fed. I'm not saying these 3 individuals are the heart of Anon, most likely they are just pawns in this big game of chess they are attempting to play.

I am for their motives and cause, but there is no such thing as being "anonymous" on the internet. The govt has plenty of technology and plenty of people whom use it effectively. If there is going to be a stand, it can not happen on a computer 20 blocks, or 100 miles away from the next supporter. It has to be done together, with numbers and a mutual cause. The lazy mans protest will only get you singled out and thrown in jail.
edit on 7/19/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

No duh you don't sign up.That's why there's that ? mark as a head. But it's still a 'group'. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to say we are anonymous and have your creed. It is an organization and one that does not help freedom but instead makes a joke of those that want to give the truth. If William Cooper were alive, I think he'd laugh at you and be ashamed.

Spin it how you want to, say what you wish, it is what it is. Try to rationalize how you want, you're still a loser that's not helping a thing. Anon and the people they associate with are the same people that brought down PSN. I suppose that was for fighting corruption too!

edit on 19-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Maybe you should do some research on the way Anon operates, and open you mind alittle

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Just think people like this are going to eventually have to realize that not all hackers are the bad guys, and that their governments are more corrupted

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anonymous' name has been changed to Anonlescence.

News at ten.

edit on 7/19/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You sign up by running their bot nets whether you know it or like it. Then the cops come and take you away. Then they investigate and see that you sign up for sites like ATS and use Anonomous in your online identities, avatars, posts and any other sites you visit tagging yourself with the group. Then you go before the judge and tell him the same mumbo jumbo you just posted here and it holds no water compared to the evidence.

Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

The Federal government have hackers too. I for one wouldn't say being a hacker is bad. But it is how the knowledge is used that makes what you do wrong or right. Malicious behavior, doing nothing but causing trouble is not acceptable. Throwing your future away for some brief kicks is stupid and a slap in the face of your parents.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

No duh you don't sign up.That's why there's that ? mark as a head. But it's still a 'group'. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to say we are anonymous and have your creed. It is an organization and one that does not help freedom but instead makes a joke of those that want to give the truth. If William Cooper were alive, I think he'd laugh at you and be ashamed.

Spin it how you want to, say what you wish, it is what it is. Try to rationalize how you want, you're still a loser that's not helping a thing. Anon and the people they associate with are the same people that brought down PSN. I suppose that was for fighting corruption too!

edit on 19-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

If William Cooper were alive I'd laugh at him because he was a raging lunatic.

Think what you like, internet hackers are the only reason the internet has freedom right now. But well done, the hackers are the enemy, the government are your friends - I'm sure that's how good ol' Bill would say things too, eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

The targets of the FBI searches are all in their late teens to early 20s.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc835041e8b5.jpg[/atsimg]
( Disclaimer: random image of computer nerd )

So for all those Anon supporters who are grateful to their cause, these guys are our saviors? Teenagers...
Let that be a lesson to you!

Edit to add: reply to thread, not OP

edit on 19-7-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
So when the feds raid the home of a "cyber terror" suspect they show up 2 or 3 strong in casual attire and knock on the door but when staties show up at the home of some 80 year old playing poker or some woman who owes student loans they stack a dozen deep and kick in the door guns drawn?

Somebody explain that to me.
edit on 19-7-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

ha...no kidding !!! what a joke....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The most skilled hackers are not older adults its alot of young people, this is the one thing that the goverment has going for them.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Interesting but not surprising, especially in regards to the age of the suspects. This is one of the main reasons I didn't even look at the Anonymous website that was floating around here sometime ago. Why would I ever associate my name or IP address with an organization that was inevitably going to be taken apart by the fed. I'm not saying these 3 individuals are the heart of Anon, most likely they are just pawns in this big game of chess they are attempting to play.

I am for their motives and cause, but there is no such thing as being "anonymous" on the internet. The govt has plenty of technology and plenty of people whom use it effectively. If there is going to be a stand, it can not happen on a computer 20 blocks, or 100 miles away from the next supporter. It has to be done together, with numbers and a mutual cause. The lazy mans protest will only get you singles out and thrown in jail.

I clicked on the link. I'm still here. I didn't contribute to the hacks. I do not know how. I'm in the trades, construction. But you know what? If I did have the goods to pull that stuff off, I'd probably not be making threads on ATS but be part of the movement in THAT way.

You are too fearful of your government to stand up for what is right and JUST. If I got arrested right now for following anon or whatever, I'd say throw me in jail. I AM part of FREEDOM movement which anon happens to support.

I am part of the TRUTH MOVEMENT, which OBVIOUSLY the people who RUN THIS PLANET are against.

I'm so tired of people being on the fence.

You are either FOR truth, justice, and human decency or against it.

The middle ground many of you choose to walk is akin to that old saying: "They came for the Jews, but I didn't speak up cause I'm not jewish."

Well.. guess what. The endgame is being played out before your eyes. We are living in the most interesting times in human history.

Truth, justice, and human decency are what these scriddies are getting nailed for. Moms are crying because teens with bright futures are getting locked up for fighting what THEY believe is just. You can question anything you want about them. But lets get the MOTIVE clear.

Once you understand the motive of it all, the lines are drawn, and all the shills become apparent and transparent.

Truth is not a simple concept to grasp. But the opposition to it would have you believe otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join