It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Muslims use Israel as an excuse - they pretend to support the PLO but that is only to buy them semtex so that homocide bombers can cause havoc. There is no meaningful Arab intervention in Isreal despite the Jewish state being totally surrounded.

It is a red herring

Bin Laden's original aim was to get "the US out of Saudi" - removal of military bases. But that has happened and they still carry on with vague unclear aims

"no oil"
"no military"
"no trade"

But these are all so meaningless and actually counter to the interests of Muslims.

no US military bases in saudi? i think not. we still have a huge presence there.

as for arab intervention, they tried. three times.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
as far i am concerned, most western especially those of a eurochristian background have a stigma of muslim worldover from the events of 9-11, what ii see is just a propganda war by the u.s gov . all the way. what we need to know from since that fateful day. who is responsible, who carry those attacks out? . some say al queda? some say isrealis? i don't think either. i think otherwise. an the government knows there are still unanswered questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fitch
it appears you can't say much these days without being labeled a right-winged-fascist-bigot-racist extremist.

the UKIP supports the independance of the United Kingdom from Europe... how on earth they get compared to the BNP i have no idea.

i wouldn't advise moving to europe. one of the poles might be a safer option.

Exactly, between the Muslims moving in on the west. Europe crawling up its own ass over this dangerous gulag experiment called the EU (remember the balkans afer the fall of the USSR) And a rise in right and left wing extremism the poles might be a safe bet.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Islam has definitely got to get out of the dark ages and evolve

North America and Europe have to shed this worthless out of control materialism

What is happening is we're seeing two self destructive ideologies clashing. The materialism is choking the planet to death. Those who rule over Islam enslave and are cruel to their people. I wish not to mention this, Islam is also over populating the world do to the ideologies on propagation (treatment of women being one issue). At the very lease this is PART of the equation, I know there are meny more dememtions to the greater hole.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fitch
it appears you can't say much these days without being labeled a right-winged-fascist-bigot-racist extremist.

the UKIP supports the independance of the United Kingdom from Europe... how on earth they get compared to the BNP i have no idea.

i wouldn't advise moving to europe. one of the poles might be a safer option.

the UKIP is just the friendlier smiling face of the BNP, it has many former members of the BNP in it.

/3tzz4
www.blink.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=OSE3RCLO414QYCRBAEOCFEY?type=topNews&storyID=5977435

safer in Europe huh?

While I hate terrorism..

Silvio Berlusconi?

Could it possibley happen to a nicer bloke?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The ukip party is a racist party there have been many documentairies on it showing this. If i was a civil servant i would not work for them if they ever got in.

A problem is possesion, "This is our country" "We own it", "why should we share it" etc. Why not let more people than we are doing come to this country, Your denieing them a better life, Why does you deserve this more than them, because you were born somewhere on this earth that a map says owned by a rich goverment.

Imagine this you lived ina poor part of the world, a multinational company comes in and takes away your resources because your poor goverment needs money, you have nothing left to live on. You see the "west" taking up all the resources and not sharing them, people are obese spending loads of money on food whilst some people can barley feed there children. Or spend thousands on fashioon when some people cant afford to cloth themselves.

This person feels like theres nothing on this planet for him, what has he brought his children up into, Then an islmaic "terrorist" comes along promising him a better world for his family and end the domination of the west. Hes not only helping his family, but god thinks its right for him to do.

This could be one of the scenarios that creates these people. Just like the peasents that revolted in the countrys.

Youve got to give all to get all.

Thanks for reading.

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I think I'll go live in Europe, not many terrorist attacks there. Just have to watch out for Anti-Americanism there.

at the least don't chose portugal, it is good for a holydays, but horrible place to live
, unless you love to spend your money on a very fast way

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The reason Islam is such a fertile religon for recruiting terrorist lies n the words of thier prophet Muhammed. He said t was the will of allah to kill all infidels, and that a muslim can not be charged for murder if he kills a non-muslim. While I thnk there are a good many people who are both muslim and good people but the religon itself is evil.

"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and whoever says, " None has the right to be worshipped but Allah , his life and property will be saved by me." (otherwise it will not). Vol. 4:196

" No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
I believe current statistics indicate that in the year 2012, 33.33% of Europe will be of Muslim decent.

- In a europe that is comprised of 470million where 15 million are estimated to be Muslim now how the hell could this be remotely so?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i voted for UKIP guess that means i cross the street when some other person who aint corcasion white is walking towards me or if me & my mates out number them we beat them down tell um to piss off & get out my country.....

woteva the reason i voted for them is cos i dont trust Saint blair or any of his cronies & the tory party just says what eva they think will get them votes & the lib dems well they just want to wrap everyone up in cotton wool & live are lives for us.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
kangaxx

Every place is a horrible place when you do not have money, I do not think the people who owns the Mercedes, Jaguars, Ferraris, etc., we see in the streets say that Portugal is a horrible place, if thet think that they can afford moving to wherever they want.

About the muslim presence in Portugal, we have muslims since we conquer this land from them, in the XII century. And since the end of the inquisition, the christians, muslims and jews do not have problems living near one of the others.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everlasting England
i voted for UKIP guess that means i cross the street when some other person who aint corcasion white is walking towards me or if me & my mates out number them we beat them down tell um to piss off & get out my country.....

woteva the reason i voted for them is cos i dont trust Saint blair or any of his cronies & the tory party just says what eva they think will get them votes & the lib dems well they just want to wrap everyone up in cotton wool & live are lives for us.

a lot of people voted for them for those very valid reasons too, I wouldn't vote for blair or howard either but I am very much pro europe and in my job I can see that moving out of europe would be a complete disaster for this country so for that reason and that they have ties to racist organisations (not to say they are all racist or everyone who votes for them) I would not vote for them plus kilroy-silk is a smarmy b@stard

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
ok.... first time online here, so kinda like a virgin in this world of intelligence...

I am dutch, living in Belgium and really worried about threats towards Holland past few days...

I think this war isn't about religion anymore, but about power and control...

Who can defeat the others,How can I kill as many person is as less seconds possible?

The day u wake up thinking those two sentences, you don't deserve to live anymore...as far as I am concerned, all those terrorism and the costs to dfeat it, it's spoiled money, a bullet costs about dollar(for a big one)....

greetz zoe

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join