It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Exactly.

The fact is the west has to a greater degree evolved beyond the fudal outlook of this religeon. The west realises that we cant go on supporting such hocus pocus or if people do believe in it it doesnt rule our lives.

The muslim faith says, tolerate no other and crush all else. Where the Christian faith (of those few who support it) and the west in general says, be tolerant.

Two polar opposites thats gonna clash bigtime.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I guess it could be worse if Christianity hadn't learnt tolerance?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Christianity has mostly moved on to a tolerant, benign religion (some exceptions but the rule is a general one).

Islam, where it exists, is almost always intolerant, fascist and subjugates its own and infidels alike.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
might interest you to know that in the Uk islam is the biggest religion

although they are vastly outnumbered by atheists

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
But almost all terrorists are Muslims.

It is too late for Europe - it is infected with the Islamic disease - Jews are fleeing France as an alliance between neo-Nazis and young Islamic males terrorise them.

In England, British born Muslim males rush to Iraq to try and kill British soldiers.

It is too late for Europe - but not too late for the USA.

You must do what you can to stop the spread of Islam in the USA. Surely 911 demonstrates in the most emphatic way what happens when you open your doors to Muslims.

Jesus, how old are you? You went to school?
You read news?

Ever dared watching something else than FoxNews? You really fascinate me! Really scary!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

arnold_vosloo

might interest you to know that in the Uk islam is the biggest religion.

No it isn't. not by a long shot.

http:/www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=395

The 2001 Census collected information about ethnicity and religious identity. Combining these results shows that while the population is more culturally diverse than ever before, White Christians remain the largest single group by far. In England and Wales, 36 million people (nearly 7 out of 10) described their ethnicity as White and their religion as Christian.

Have you been reading BNP leaflets or something?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
ok i stand corrected I remember reading something and looking it up I think that it was saying in the future that is the case so I accept my mistake.

But I take great offence in you suggesting that I would read the racist crap sent out by the BNP/UKIP (same thing!!)

If you read what else I said, you would see that i said atheists vastly outnumber muslims which is true.

nothing I said was in the slightest bit racist and I am very angry to be accused of it

if anything the christians in the world are responsible for more pain and suffering than any other religious group.

on a lighter note this sums up my feelings on the UKIP

www.ukindependence.org...

(not as good as the original JAM version but pretty good anyway)

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
do you know anything about terrorism? or are you just regurgitating garbage spouted by some right wing media source?

sure there are a lot of islamic terrorists, but its not always about religion. there are also loads of communist terrorist groups in europe. the original IRA for example is a marxist group. also there is also the fact there are nationalist groups (again, like the IRA) and also racially motivated groups like britains Combat 18

its not fair of you to tar every muslim with the same brush. i myself have muslim friends who have fitted into society here in the uk without a hitch. threy have fitted in because they are MODERATE.

not every muslim is part of Al Qaeda

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Jesus, how old are you? You went to school?
You read news?

Ever dared watching something else than FoxNews? You really fascinate me! Really scary!

I agree, very well said

the whole jewist thing is being blown out of proportion! yes there are racial attacks of course there are. I doubt there is one country in the world that doesn't have a problem with these racist b*&&^ds.

There was a documentary on channel 4 in the uk a couple of weeks ago about racial tensions between the muslim and afro-carribean communities in birmingham, it was very interesting and really opened my eyes to something i had no idea was happening.

I've personally never seen fox, you can get it on sky here but it is subscription. I'd love to watch it one day when I'm feeling a bit down to give me something to laugh about

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And, and almost all were carried out by 'Christians'

Yeah Essan, and the pope can fly.
Ignorance unlimited in this thread it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Im glad some peoplemon the bored have some knowledge and got to say it before i did but,

Crossfire

"All terrorists are muslims" , in britain the people who have been classed as terrorists are hardly ever muslims, ever heard of the IRA.

What is a terrorist hey, Some who trys to invoke fear into the public correct. If these people are terrorists then why do the attack military people.

In nazi germany the resistance were terrorists, a word does not make someone evil

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Islam is more than 500 years younger than christianism. 500 years ago in christianism there was witch burning and some years earlier, crusades.
Expansionism is in nature of almost every religion.
And only west europe is endangered by terrorism.
In Poland, where i live, we have much less than 1% of muslim in population.
Instead that, we have some cathilic fanatics, that can be even worse speaking stupid things in media.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Almost all non Islamic terror relates to territorial disputes - the IRA, ETA etc have territorial disputes - and justified or not some of the supporters embark on terror campaigns for specific, defined goals.

Islamic terror is way different. Al Quaida have no meaningful aims - just a vague desire to kill all non Muslims and establish a world Islamo-fascist state. That is why it is far more insidious than the other examples. The UK government has negotiated with the IRA and got a peace deal - this can never happen with Muslim terrorists who want us all dead - hardly a base on which to discuss things is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Al-Quaida is fore sure a mislead terror group but the origin of mid-eastern terrorism clearly bases about the terretorial issue between Israel and Palaestina.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Muslims use Israel as an excuse - they pretend to support the PLO but that is only to buy them semtex so that homocide bombers can cause havoc. There is no meaningful Arab intervention in Isreal despite the Jewish state being totally surrounded.

It is a red herring

Bin Laden's original aim was to get "the US out of Saudi" - removal of military bases. But that has happened and they still carry on with vague unclear aims

"no oil"
"no military"
"no trade"

But these are all so meaningless and actually counter to the interests of Muslims.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't think so, Islam is like Islam 500 years ago. While the Christian bible has been re-interpreted many times over and it's doctrines have evolved with changes in society, the Koran is considered by muslims to be the actual word of God and as such is not open to interpretation or change in any way. In my opinion this is one of the greater problems faced by Islamic scholars because it leaves the religion unable to adapt to the changing face of society, i.e. how do you legislate for television when your laws come from a book written 800 years ago?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey Monsoon, before you try to come across as intellectually superior, try to read my quote again.

Originally posted by Azza
a little bit of racial stereotyping is fun

So, "a little bit of racial stereotyping" cant be seen as racist? I said nothing about Muslims. Open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it appears you can't say much these days without being labeled a right-winged-fascist-bigot-racist extremist.

the UKIP supports the independance of the United Kingdom from Europe... how on earth they get compared to the BNP i have no idea.

i wouldn't advise moving to europe. one of the poles might be a safer option.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Currently in our EU of over 470millions it is estimated that there are 15million Muslims.

Anyone seriously suggesting europe is anywhere near becoming 'Muslim' is either unhinged, ludicrously ignorant or a manipulative liar attempting to spread their nasty lies.

The lying kind worry me far more than any Muslim - I've known several Muslims in my time and every one of them was a good person I trusted.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Muslims use Israel as an excuse - they pretend to support the PLO but that is only to buy them semtex so that homocide bombers can cause havoc.

The more I think about it the more I don't see any sense in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join