It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think I'll go live in Europe, not many terrorist attacks there. Just have to watch out for Anti-Americanism there.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Actually they had set a deadline for EU to pull out of Iraq-which has past. They now say they will attack England, US and Italy. Don't foreget there are plenty of terrorists, um er muslums in Europe too.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im sorry i dont think that is acceptable atall of this board saying that all muslims are terrorists.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I believe current statistics indicate that in the year 2012, 33.33% of Europe will be of Muslim decent.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Im sorry i dont think that is acceptable atall of this board saying that all muslims are terrorists.

yeah....he was joking.....lighten up mate

I'm an aussie and my uncle is the Croc hunter.....a little bit of racial stereotyping is fun

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azza
a little bit of racial stereotyping is fun

Sounds a bit racist to me, Aryan.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Cargo-muslem is a religion, not a race. Please, before you make accusations-try to pick the correct one!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Don't foreget there are plenty of terrorists, um er muslums in Europe too.

Ignorance
Propaganda
Insults
Lies
Partisanship
Cover-ups
Distractions From the Truth

Yep, that about covers it!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I think I'll go live in Europe, not many terrorist attacks there. Just have to watch out for Anti-Americanism there.

Eh?

In the past 30 odd years there have been literally hundreds of terrorists attacks against the general public in the UK

Many of them funded by Americans

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
And, and almost all were carried out by 'Christians'

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Come to Cologne, we have some nice Iraqi restaurants next to fabolous Vietnamese restaurants. Religion is nearly non-existent and the few muslims that we have are monitored quite good - kinda the lesson out of the Hamburg cell

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

TheBigD, anti-americanism has been blown out of proportion by the AMERICAN media, reality is much different. Normal people do get along, don't worry about that. Europeans are civilised and they know the difference between goverment and people, you are not in any danger here.
I recommend either Germany or Austria, both great countries.

As for the terrorist atacks, there has been more in UK then in USA, remember IRA? Not all terrorists are muslim.

I believe current statistics indicate that in the year 2012, 33.33% of Europe will be of Muslim decent.

We are the Muslim, you will all be assimilated into our collective, resistence is futile.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

In the past 30 odd years there have been literally hundreds of terrorists attacks against the general public in the UK

I don't think this can be supported. Unless you are talking about extremists who are US citizens, but funnelling money towards terrorism. Your implication is that the US government is funding them or ignoring such funding, which isn't the case at all (suspect you're meaning the IRA, etc.)

Don't forget there are OTHER kinds of terrorists in Europe as well, not just islamic extremists.

And, and almost all were carried out by 'Christians'

Yep, and against other Christians...

I'd suggest travelling to Europe, looking into the history of terrorism in Europe and THEN make such a decision.

Apart from 911, America was almost immune to terrorism in it's heartland. Since then, we haven't had another attack. Sure, one is on it's way most likely, but I don't think many other major countries in Europe can say they've been terrorist attack free for a couple years....

As for muslims....what most don't realize, is that there are two main factions (and then, like Christianity, several offshoots of each). Sunni, and Shiite. The Sunnis are the majority in most areas, and are extremely peaceful. It's the few bad apples (and mostly Shiite) who give Islam the bad press. There are peaceful Shiites as well, but my point is that you can't judge a person's religion based on the actions of a few.

The next time you (meaning the general public, not a member here, in all of this) feel animosity towards a muslim, just remember that there are offshoots just like Christianity. Do all Christians dance with snakes? No. Likewise, you can't equate all muslims with terrorists.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If it was a joke why is on ATS , if your joking go on BTS. This is to talk about the war on terrorism, not to say all muslims are terrorist.

Well thats just my opinion, and if im wrong i guess the standard of the board has gone down.

And azza , you said cargo was wrong calling it racist, Maybe you shudent call it racial stereotyping then.

There isnt a lot of Anti americanism here in my opinion, my mate was having a bit of a laugh once when watching american airline i think. All people on the show were saying was im an american they cant do this to me.

I can have a joke about racial stereotyping , i do it with my family about the irish for a laugh all the time. But i think theres a time and a place for it and that this isnt it.

Peace all

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Unllike Europe, in most areas here in the US, we don't have any significant numbers of muslims integrated into society. So, most Americans only see muslims as terrorists on the news. Sure, those who bother to educate themselves about it know differently (and I happen to as I lived with them for almost 3 years in Saudi), but the vast majority of the American public makes no distinction between muslims and terrorists.

This is extremely unfortunate, but on the other side of the coin, it seems the muslims have not made a true effort to educate the public otherwise either. Before long, I feel that after further attacks (which are all but inevitable...) we just may see some serious problems as a result of this ignorance and attitude.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
But almost all terrorists are Muslims.

It is too late for Europe - it is infected with the Islamic disease - Jews are fleeing France as an alliance between neo-Nazis and young Islamic males terrorise them.

In England, British born Muslim males rush to Iraq to try and kill British soldiers.

It is too late for Europe - but not too late for the USA.

You must do what you can to stop the spread of Islam in the USA. Surely 911 demonstrates in the most emphatic way what happens when you open your doors to Muslims.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I don't think this can be supported. Unless you are talking about extremists who are US citizens, but funnelling money towards terrorism. Your implication is that the US government is funding them or ignoring such funding, which isn't the case at all (suspect you're meaning the IRA, etc.)

I thinking in terms of those who donated to Noraid - the fund raising organisation for the IRA. Which I believe the US Govt did ignore?

Anyway, that's all in the past now.....

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
religeon is a terribly outdated and stagnant thing.

And Muslim religon is the worst of the lot leaving whole swathes of the world stuck in a dark age time of 500 years in the past. It looks backwards, never forwards.

Nope ill never support the muslim faith because it wont let its people grow and develop, its a ball and chain to its followers.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Alas that is not a pledge that can be made so easily. Islam is an expansionist, fascist religion. The goal of Islam is to "go global" - and when it is embedded in a country, it tolerates no other relgious belief. Try building a Christian Church in Saudi (our friend and ally) and see how far you get.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So Islam's just like the Christian church then.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join