It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

This video that you posted makes me wonder if "Bigfoot" could possibly be related to these large, hairy, scary Neatherthals? The similarities are certainly there. How scary would THAT be?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I have a great respect for the basque people I own pyreneese dogs and feel that the quality of the working animals reflect on the quality of the people they evolved with.

Just an observation...If you want to know what your neighbor's character is- get to know his dog.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

That video is completely inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

ETA: Ask yourself why the most primitive remains are found in Africa.

Why would people ask themselves this? They should be asking a scientist who studies human evolution. The answer is a simple one - Africa is where our species evolved so we'd expect to find primitive human remains there.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

excerpt from the COTH forums...

Stolensiver replied to the same question...

"A summary is that horses and donkeys have different numbers of genes (62 and 64) so a mule has 63. During the formation of ova the genes split and divide randomly in a process called meiosis. This is very difficult with an odd number of genes which generally leads to hybrid sterility. However in the very rare fertile mules something called meiotic drive occurs. This is where the genes from each parent become tightly linked together and during meiosis the normal random splitting and mixing does not occur. The genes separate into two clusters, all horse genes at one end of the cell which will include the mitochondrial DNA, and all donkey genes at the other. When the cell splits it does so unevenly. The donkey genes haven't got all the equipment to be fertile so they are discarded and a horse genes only gamete is produced which, if fertilized produces a 100% horse foal from a female mule. Amazing, just amazing."

www.chronofhorse.com...

This would explain why neanderthals if outnumbered could have gone extinct in a generation or three and still not have been agressivly killed by homosapiens as is the common hypothesis.
edit on 18-7-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Neanderthals have 23 pairs of chromosomes, the same as homo sapiens. So fertility would not be an issue at all. Homo sapiens and Neanderthals were almost nearly identical, hell there is some dispute whether or not to classify Neanderthals as a sub-species of homo sapien rather than a cousin species.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Don't focus so much on cave people.
The three species of ape led to the three races of man, and cave people were just fine tuned experiments.
Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasoid are direct descendants of Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Orangutan, respectively, the missing link is the blonde haired, blue eyed, R-complex common denominator.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Don't focus so much on cave people.
The three species of ape led to the three races of man, and cave people were just fine tuned experiments.
Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasoid are direct descendants of Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Orangutan, respectively, the missing link is the blonde haired, blue eyed, R-complex common denominator.

lolwut?

I seriously hope that you are being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Essential viewing.

Glad I clicked on that video

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
lol...

First they say neanderthals (lets just conveniently go ahead and skip the evolutionary stages between the two species) and homo sapiens sapiens had limited genetic similarities...

Now everyone who isn't African is a caveman, with Africans possessing the dominant homo sapiens sapiens genetics which made us all what we are today.

Egypt was great - and all that - but they WEREN'T Sumerians. WEREN'T Akkadians. WEREN'T Chinese. WEREN'T Olmecs. WEREN'T Indians.

Can you PLEASE inform me how neanderthals became Babylon? Assyria? Greece? Rome? None of which exists... ~SUPRISE!~ in Africa.

Did Africa conquer the world? Where are all of Africa's navigational achievements? buried? burned?

When did we begin to believe that cave men conquered the world? Were smarter than homo sapiens sapiens to create the architectual genius of the Arch? This is absurd as ultra evolution, when in fact both creation - and its evolution - go hand in hand.

Don't get me wrong. Egypt is a marvel, I am in awe of homo sapiens sapiens' achievements there.

Ugg... it's so simple, even a cave man can figure this one out. RACISM...

sorry, epic fail in logic.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I wonder if maybe neanderthals had more than 2 nipples, like some animals do.
My family all has extra nipples. My husband has 5. When we had our child, we weren't counting fingers and toes but nipples.
I've read that up to 5% of the population has them. Do Africans have them?
We are all extremely fair skinned, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Supernumerary nipples seem to run on the sides of our families from Scotland.
I look it up from time to time but I never see anyone doing any genetic studies on them.
The guy in that video was saying that human females have 2 breasts that protruded but that other primates don't.
Well, I don't think you could tell from looking at a skeleton. What if neanderthals had rows of flat ones and that's where the supernumerary nipples were coming from?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
lol...

First they say neanderthals (lets just conveniently go ahead and skip the evolutionary stages between the two species) and homo sapiens sapiens had limited genetic similarities...

Now everyone who isn't African is a caveman, with Africans possessing the dominant homo sapiens sapiens genetics which made us all what we are today.

Egypt was great - and all that - but they WEREN'T Sumerians. WEREN'T Akkadians. WEREN'T Chinese. WEREN'T Olmecs. WEREN'T Indians.

Can you PLEASE inform me how neanderthals became Babylon? Assyria? Greece? Rome? None of which exists... ~SUPRISE!~ in Africa.

Did Africa conquer the world? Where are all of Africa's navigational achievements? buried? burned?

When did we begin to believe that cave men conquered the world? Were smarter than homo sapiens sapiens to create the architectual genius of the Arch? This is absurd as ultra evolution, when in fact both creation - and its evolution - go hand in hand.

Don't get me wrong. Egypt is a marvel, I am in awe of homo sapiens sapiens' achievements there.

Ugg... it's so simple, even a cave man can figure this one out. RACISM...

sorry, epic fail in logic.

Uhh... It isn't even remotely racism. Neanderthals were not "cave men", there were no "cave men" at all. Crossbreeding with Neanderthal gave homo sapiens advantages, such as an improved immune system and better Vitamin D processing.

There were no evolutionary stages between the two species. They were cousins, they both diverged from homo heidelbergensis some 500,000 years ago. Neanderthals were very intelligent (their brains are even slightly larger than homo sapiens) and they even had language.

If a neanderthal child were to be raised in a modern human household you would not be able to distinguish it from a modern human.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

supernumerary nipple

lol... similar to the genetics behind identical twins.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

ok... so now I'm to believe that (recently renamed) homo neanderthalensis, who is extinct and laying in a bed of rock tools, is now believed to be smarter than modern man, who can forge metals by fire?

Evolutionists are now... what? back pedaling?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Neanderthal did not evolve into humans (they were cousin species). Neanderthals also had mastery of fire. They disappeared because they were assimilated my homo sapiens.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
We are descendants from ancient aliens.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It is possible that microbial life was brought here on comets in the early solar system. They would certainly be "ancient aliens".

Cite: Panspermia.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
My first question is that if this happened as humans were leaving Africa, then how do we know these folks didn't go back into Africa? I'm especially reminded of that tribe in sub-Saharan Africa that has blonde hair.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Essential viewing.

Great video, very interesting. Too bad he keeps trying to make it "spooky" with the Neanderthal render pop-ups and musical stings.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Based on some of the guys I've dated
I AM NOT SURPRISED

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join