It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Well, some powerful organisations have gone down in the past year or two and only recently we've had the IMF chief and now Murdoch. I think there's more coming of some very powerful people who are not part of the "plan" for the future. I hope Monsanto is next but it appears it's going to be the Bank of America.....they need $50B to stay afloat or they're out.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
David Kelly all over again.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

What's the bet it will soon see around half that over the coming weeks or months for News Corp shares!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm happy to give you that info:

www.businessinsider.com...

If 9/11 victims phones were hacked by Murdoch, Fox News is finished:

protectourelections.org...

Here's two more big names just named:

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

This is a Republican power issue thats not just the UK or just the US but global. And News Corp is a player in this web. And it goes into the war on terror money and the vast empire of spying Bush put in place that was corrupted into a Nixon style spying ring but on steriods. Theres a reason Bush choose so many people from the Nixon White house. Having them gave them a head start on finishing what Nixon triesd to do but got caught and resigned.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Here's hoping that his revelations are captured on disc somewhere to be released to the press should he die an "accidental" death.
I sincerely hope that any revelations will point the finger at Cameron that man is a bloody liability to our country.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

They will cover up any information this former journalist has had in his house or flat that is for sure. The police will not want what he has to be brung to the public. To cover their own backsides.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFox
Why is this not on the front page of ATS?
The bullpoo topics that get onto the main page of ATS every day about cancer being cured with honey and lemon or atlantis found in a pixelated photo from google maps... then when something REAL happens, like a massive conspiracy involving the entire British government and met' police force comes along and it gets shunted into obscurity.

edit on 18-7-2011 by SpookyFox because: (no reason given)

Agreed, this is quite extraordinary this story now. As you say, it's a massive conspiracy involving the government, the police and News International.

And our Prime minister is in it up to his neck.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just posted on another thread that my gut feeling is that Tony Blair is mixed up in this somewhere, maybe comes from the David Kelly link.

Things are coming apart at the seams.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I just posted on another thread that my gut feeling is that Tony Blair is mixed up in this somewhere, maybe comes from the David Kelly link.

Things are coming apart at the seams.

Well that's two Prime ministers who are involved (assuming your hunch about Blair is true). Yesterday the news stated that Cameron had visited Murdoch no less than 26 times this year.

We need a shake up.
edit on 18-7-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dr David Kelly.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The chances of ever finding out why he real;ly died are extremely slim. First off, the people who would WANT to knock him off OWN the media, those who will report if it is suspicious or not.

The police are also involved as they have ties with murdock and likely the coroner will also have ties. They paid off the police who witnessed to kelly, its easily possible to do that here, even more so.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
this is all very strange. theres talk of david cameron to stand today and if the fbi find out that the news of the world hacked 9/11 people the s##t will hit the fan big time....
hard to blive this is all come from a sunday paper trying to get a story..... i do think theres more. has Rupert Murdoch been set up ? has any one got a beef with him ?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Yes but why kill Sean Hoare? It doesn't make sense if Murdoch's empire is going to crumble anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daily Mail are saying it's possible suicide.

Interesting development

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thats an easy one.

It's a warning to all future whistle-blowers.

We are talking top level here, this insures any one who hasn't talked yet think twice to start talking.

Image just the signal this is to involved non key players, whatever he is murdered or suicide, even natural death, it doesn't matter.

Whatever the official story will be, it doesn't matter. It will be doubted..and doubt is enough.

Everyone with knowledge about this case will think twice before opening their mouth now. Maybe not all, but you bet this has major influence on the whole investigation!

Everyone with knowledge about this case is now afraid of both sides.

edit on 18-7-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I keep hearing the worst is still to come...... still to come? ........ how can you get any worse than hacking 9/11 victims? ...................Murder!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daily Mail are saying it's possible suicide.

Interesting development

MSM can say what it likes

The views of normal joes say different!

This is trending on twitter and has hit America too
Read the comments section in the Washinton Post

Our American freinds are not buying it either!

Btw what do you have to do to be on the front page on this site?

This is the biggest conspiracy of our time and this is a conspiracy site

Does newscorp own this too? FOX news are not reporting this either..

Makes you think!

edit on 18-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrankyPantsUK

Btw what do you have to do to be on the front page on this site?

It's on the front page now.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So yesterday ATS shunned this story, but now someone's dead it's got your interest...

Hmmm.... Thought you guys were good at putting the clues together before it goes msn?

Real theorists woulda' seen this eventuality and took an interest. anyway, why you reading this when there must be two dozen Nibiru prophecy thread your missing?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join