It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
who are his layers?
what have they done with all the evident he gave them?
or is that gone to?
have they been paid off?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hopefully it was not me.

Wonders eh, whistle blower, now he is dead, now the mainstream media are saying he was a heavy drug user. Nothing like tarnishing a individual.

Shame on them and those involved. Reminds me of Doctor Kelly who supposedly committed suicide over WND'S in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The part I find particularly suspicious is that the police declared the death to be 'not suspicious' before the cause of death was even known.

How did the police know to call it not suspicious, without anybody even knowing how the poor guy died...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

See thats the thing.....I know for a fact that Scotland Yard and NZ Police treat all home deaths as suspecious until proven otherwise by the coroner. Now that coroner's report was real instant.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Is Why I am saying, This is as bad as the conspiracy over the death of Doctor Kelly whom supposedly committed suicide over the question of WMD;s in Iraq, and they say history does not repeat itself.

It certainly does.
edit on 18-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I wonder if the PM and some members of Parliament will step down or mysteriously die as this onion is peeled exposing more and more folks.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I was reading up on all the reports surrounding Dr Kelly's death and how he was found......it appeared his finger prints were not on the knife used to cut his wriest, nor on the little box of pill or water bottle found next to his body.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The book he was writing.....disappeared in to thin air

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It is a different topic of discussion I do not want to be warned for derailing the topic. but the way this will play out the whistle blower will be made out to be the bad one in this, not those whom have been guilt all along. It just shows you, how far this goes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ah the classic "he had drug problems" argument. Never ceases to amaze me how most of history's influential or controversial people suddenly died due to "drug problems".

I am having doubts now whether this phone hacking investigation will actually lead anywhere. Remember when Pakistan knew Bin Laden was hiding for years before he got shot? Funny, I don't remember a case ever being investigated into.
Murdoch controls the media and politicians bow down to him. He's probably paying the tribunal for all you know. This phone hacking scandal will hardly harm him in any way except get a few insignificant people fired or prosecuted.
edit on 18-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So not surprised, sadly I expected this to happen. This is a classic story of very powerful people left with their "parts" in the wind and taking out those who are involved. This is only the beginning. Expect more falls, sudden cancers, self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back, and airplane crashes...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know how old he was? I can't find it anywhere

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It might be worth considering that if this is deemed a murder, the victim isn't the important aspect. It might be all about who goes down for it. Maybe this whole thing is about destroying certain people or organisations.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think most people don't see the rabbit hole on this one. And it goes to the Bush White House. Bush started the Nixon White House plan up when he got in office and carried it to the max. And this guy getting killed is not surprising. Theres a hacker war on and its all about finding these guys who are working for the government and a second force at the same time. Anonymous is all about outing the hackers in the mix who are playing a second part to those who have money. Obamas visit to Ireland was to begin this process of outing the corrupt spies and hackers around the world. I think you will find Martin McGuinness was the start of News Corps rabit hole. www.docstoc.com... And I think even Gareth Williams MI6 agent who was killed who worked with a NSA agent from the US could be part of all this. But we will never get the whole truth just clues that ATS should work on finding and putting together. I am working on a thread for the future now but im not sure when it will be done.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
This phone hacking scandal will hardly harm him in any way except get a few insignificant people fired or prosecuted.
edit on 18-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

I take it you haven't been following the share price of News Corp.

Even today it's taken another battering, down another 60c from Yesterdays close of 16.09.

That might be another couple of billion knocked of the company.

His biggest danger comes from the shareholders.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Hi - I'm not to well up on this side of the story, have you got a link to the share prices falling please

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This has nothing to do with bush. It is to do with the corruption in the UK, between the Police, Politicians, the Press and the cover ups over whistle blowers suicides or others whom have spoken out against those in power in the UK. Not the USA.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Although I agree, I think somebody on another thread mentioned something about Newscorp may have been involved with hacking 9/11 families emails or phone calls?

I Can't prove it, it's buried in a thread somewhere. If anyone can point me in the direction, I'd be happy.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Perhaps it's not derailing the topic because maybe the two men were knocked off by the same professionals

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This, after a woman was found hanged over a balcony, with her hands and feet bound together, being classified as a possible suicide. Oh, did I forget to mention that she is associated with families in big pharma. Totally unrelated, I promise.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why is this not on the front page of ATS?
The bullpoo topics that get onto the main page of ATS every day about cancer being cured with honey and lemon or atlantis found in a pixelated photo from google maps... then when something REAL happens, like a massive conspiracy involving the entire British government and met' police force comes along and it gets shunted into obscurity.

For all the yanks out there, this guy hacked the phones of people who died on your beloved 9/11 which you constantly cry about, take some god damned notice and spread this news.

Go here.
www.bbc.co.uk...
Click 'Panorama' which was on at 8:30 on 18/07/2011 and educate yourselves.
edit on 18-7-2011 by SpookyFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join