It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtitude 112 degrees 35min 15.84sec.84W Latitude 32deg.43min.40.37sec.N

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by zorgon

I always get a kick out of these threads especially the area around Wendover and Dugway. This image from dugway has me stumped. When you zoom in on the center of the target you see a tall circular fence for lack of a better explanation

dugway

If I may, its a Wullenweber aka an elephant cage antenna used for direction finding...

The Wullenweber (the original name introduced by Dr. Hans Rindfleisch was Wullenwever) is a type of Circularly Disposed Antenna Array (CDAA) sometimes referred to as a Circularly Disposed Dipole Array (CDDA). It is a large circular antenna array used for radio direction finding. It was used by the military to triangulate radio signals for radio navigation, intelligence gathering and search and rescue. Because its huge circular reflecting screen looks like a circular fence, the antenna has been colloquially referred to as the elephant cage. The term wullenwever was the World War II German cover term used to identify their secret CDAA research and development program; its name is unrelated to any person involved in the program

Wullenweber

Hope this helps clear up the mystery.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Yup that is it... there are lots of those antenna arrays around the world... some active, some no longer in use

Here is a nice one in Misawa japan, one of our ECHELON listening posts
Code Name: Ladylove
+40° 43' 22.91", +141° 19' 43.57"

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troublesome
This reminds me of the Swastika building on the Coronado base.

If you look at the other two buildings to the left you will see they are Bombers on the way to the NAZI symbol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jebediah

So... you DO realize that you are on the biggest conspiracy site in the world, yet you seem surprised that people talk about conspiracies here?

Ummm... so why exactly are you here?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Jebediah

So... you DO realize that you are on the biggest conspiracy site in the world, yet you seem surprised that people talk about conspiracies here?

Ummm... so why exactly are you here?

You do realise that the nature of debate is for two or more opposing ideas to be presented with evidence so that hopefully a mutual outcome can be agreed on, with one or more theory being either proved or debunked. That means having opposing ideas and in deed evidence. And presenting that. Isn't that why we are all here?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Awesome!! Thank You!
Need an answer, come to ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thankyou for the information.I have seen similar things but they were Huge towers with wheels in the mountains of New Mexico . I wish you guys could have seen the whole picture. It looks like a chemical compound or molecule. However, I am not convinced the star isnt suspicious.It is nothing like the other depictions Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Thankyou for the information.I have seen similar things but they were Huge towers with wheels in the mountains of New Mexico . I wish you guys could have seen the whole picture. It looks like a chemical compound or molecule. However, I am not convinced the star isnt suspicious.It is nothing like the other depictions Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

the sandia mountains have all kinds of weird things....which gives a lot of people plenty to go and check out....i wish i had a chance to get back out there, and do some "exploring" off of hwy 70, just east of las cruces...before you get to white sands....tons of stuff out there

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That is certainly what the round ones with lignts seem to be. THanks again for your input. The star symbol still has me concerned though. That area is also home to many ancient ruins and the huge pictograph that was discovered by an observant member is a puzzle in itself.It looks like the mother to me but Indian ruins ,Air Force Bases and Rights are not my cup of tea. Thankyou again

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GisfridMaillor
reply to post by jude11

We are looking at aerial targets, not a archery range or shooting range.

These are high tech targets ment for highspeed platforms, and placement of buildings and people around the blast zone to deternmine blast pattern.

They typically do not use bulleyes for this kind of testing.

This is all just basic aerial targets.

Anyone that has spent 5 minutes on google earth has seen these a loooooong time ago. And researched them too.

Think whatever you want this one is solved and closed.

thank god, we've found an expert.

So, since you know everything there is to know about this, explain to us dullards why the trace of the star symbol? I mean, it makes total sense to space the objects equal distances apart for pragmatic reasons (albeit whomever arrayed these objects did so with the perfect spacing capabilities of a drunk 6 year old) but why connect the lines?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Star of David and Illuminati symbols as target sites? hmmm.

Whatever happened to the old fashioned bulls-eye?

yes I agree...very interesting arrangement...

why not a square? triangle? very interesting

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

I agree I also noticed the peculiarities involving ingress and egress. It seems to be made more difficult and complicated rather than less.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join