It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtitude 112 degrees 35min 15.84sec.84W Latitude 32deg.43min.40.37sec.N

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Lots of goodies here in Nevada... triangles, circles, fake cities trains ans airplanes

Nellis AFB Bombing Range
Nevada
Area Layout
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is an old WWII photo of a similar SAM site

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
Here's a SS of this. It's interesting.

If you open in Google Earth you can see dirt roads leading to it, and leading south from this strange groups of roads to an airfield.

I didn't resize the image on purpose.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd98cd5da238.png[/atsimg]

edit on 18-7-2011 by Backslider because: Is there some reason this isn't a scrollable image? I'm a nub.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Backslider because: Fixin'

Someone on P.1 already said this but it seems like an AA emplacement indeed now i can actually loook at it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here is information on Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt (North West Cape). Same Geometry and layout used in supposed bombing target. www.nautilus.org...

As well as the two overlapping compasses. Drawing the coordinates on the tracing board would require an antenna if drawing them with frequency triangulation. .

All the similarities between War and Masonry are interesting. The great work requires building and tearing down and building it seems.
edit on 19-7-2011 by HermitShip because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
WOW that is one giant metal trap door , wonder what the hell they have in there !
it looks like something out of a bond movie !

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not to detract from the “weirdness” of this. However it looks more like a concrete pad, not a metal door. But that just brings us to “why?” Metal door or concrete pad, either way it is odd. I can’t see any reason for a round pad like that, aside from a rocket launch pad or something similar. What is the location of this? Is there indeed some sort of rocketry facility nearby?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah we could fill a dozen threads easily with these things

I like this one

And look around the area of this one

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Here is information on Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt (North West Cape). Same Geometry and layout used in supposed bombing target.

Not quite Holt is laid out according to Sacred Geometry... to be precise a Metatron Cube

gives you an energy pattern like this

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
What about the larger picture. I tried highlighting some of the features.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68a4671d05a3.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think? Any conspiracy here? In the middle of the compasses is a roman numeral 3 in a circle.

Link to pic.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/18/2011 by Skada because: Added link to the pic to see the full image. Posting did not show the trangle on right.

Everyone knows who these compasses represents, the number 3 reffers to the 3rd degree in freemasonry, a mater mason level of great achievment and enlightnment.

A very obvious sign of how freemasons, military and government are all connected.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's another one, I havn't seen a pic of this one posted in the thread yet.

37°19'21.66"N 116°47'7.96"W

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff1b7d123d24.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Didn't need to go to history. It is indeed a star.

edit on 18-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Even stranger...

The second one seems to have 2 Freemason Compases in it.
Secondline.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Certainly an odd coincidence (if it is coincidental that is). I cannot think of any particular advantage to shaping an installation and its dirt track roads in this manner. Of course, I have no idea what this installation actualy does, or what those service roads are designed to access. If there IS a logical reason for the placement, I would be very interested to know what that is.

Very mysterious. Good find OP!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This kinda remind me of the TV show Flashforward

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Originally posted by jude11
Didn't need to go to history. It is indeed a star.

Even stranger...

I was just going to put that up...There is a reverse of this same image across State Highway 85 at this location (the circle is on the left side):
32.665,-112.890

BTW this should be near the Goldwater Bombing Range if my memory is still working...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

How can there be a highway running theough a bombing range?? So close to all these targets?

I like the target theory, but can't make sence that thre is so much public access - the whole area has dozens of photographs on it....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Alright, its been said many times and many ways.... These are old bomb ranges that were predominantly used from WWII through the Vietnam era for Practice. Most are no longer used. Basically, they are Geoglyphs much like the Nasca lines of Peru.

Here is a great site with plenty of pictures just from New Mexico. Nevada is also riddled with these targets like these. They also constructed fake runways/airstrips and even placed dead aircraft on the strips to be used as targets.

That's it. No Masonic cover up or agenda needed. I'm sorry to share this reality again.

home.comcast.net...

You really want to get funky look at the areas to the SE of Wendover airfield and the areas around Dugway in Utah. Plenty of targets to see.
edit on 19-7-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

Those look like inciniary strifes, you know, kinda like Napalm, only a lot meaner...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by zorgon

My personal contribution to this thread.

Tonopah, Area "S4"
A 250 meters in diameter of a metallic trap door....

I'd be more inclined to suggest that this looks like it's of a concrete composite surface as opposed to metallic one and there's nothing that would lead me to believe that it's a 'trap door' either. It appears a solid surface.

Concrete is laid in bays (rectangular, square etc) where the form work is set to accommodate longitudinal, expansion and contraction joints. The dimensions of the bays varies depending on the grade of concrete required for the sheduled loading. Where this image makes the surface look slightly pixelated with the rectangular/square shapes, seems to me, very likely to be concrete formed in bays (as it traditionally is).

What its exact purpose is, I have no idea, but I would hazard a guess at it being of military usage.
edit on 19-7-2011 by BAZ752 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ok so this begs the question:

Are these shapes and symbols actually superior defensive layouts?

Or are there better layouts that do not make fancy religious symbols but yet they are choosing inferior defensive shapes based on "how things look"?

Let me guess....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok so this begs the question:

Are these shapes and symbols actually superior defensive layouts?

Or are there better layouts that do not make fancy religious symbols but yet they are choosing inferior defensive shapes based on "how things look"?

Let me guess....

Yes! Thank you.

2nd this...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A U-2 flies over lets say, Hanoi, and takes lots of high res film pictures of the city and surrounding area. After the film is processed and examined, a star shaped ground symbol is observed and upon closer examination it is determined to be a SAM site with radar.

An elite Air Force group called the Wild Weasels spring into action and set up similar sites on a bombing range and practice attacking it trying to determine the very best way.

Right before lets say, Operation Linebacker, the wild weasels fly in and take out the SAM sites, using the procedures and tactics learned from the pratice in the desert.

What you are seeing is military history.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This one is different. the buildings are not at the apex of the star

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join