Longtitude 112 degrees 35min 15.84sec.84W Latitude 32deg.43min.40.37sec.N

page: 7
52
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli
 
Please use your geometrical skills and draw this area again. What you are drawing is a molecule.Any one here have a background in chemistry?




posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay
 


I told you what it is.

It is a mock up of a surface to air missile site in the middle of a well known bombing range that has operated for years.

If you choose to believe you have discovered something fantastic that is up to you but it does not change the fact that in reality it is a mundane fake missile site.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by GisfridMaillor
Targets for military jet's.



Star of David and Illuminati symbols as target sites? hmmm.

Whatever happened to the old fashioned bulls-eye?


Bulls Eyes get boring.....The Military doesn't leave a lot of room to get creative...wouldn't you take the opportunity to scribble out some basic designs if you could? And these are quite basic...age old designs. Pentagrams, Triangles, Diamonds....you see those throughout history in about every culture, with hundreds of different meanings...they are just basic archetypal shapes a person would draw. I remember scribbling such things on my notebook as a child, without any concept of meaning behind them.

Also I imagine that using different designs is a way to help pilots navigate from one target to the next.....You wouldn't want to say "Ok now shoot the bulls eye to the left....no not my left your left....no thats the bullseye behind the bulls eye...go farther"...it would just get confusing....much better to say "shoot the triangle...now the pentagram....now fly over the thing that looks like a giant penis and drop a bomb on it"....Etc.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thats some interesting stuff.

They do look man-made to me,maybe test sites like others have suggested,probably the most logical explanation.

Ya never know though i guess...



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is a meaning behind every thing. A reason for everything. Be it mundane or not. Exercising the mind is paramount to keeping it fit. I have no qualms about exploring different avenues for explanations.Why should you? There is something here that doesnt feel right.I think there has been a great deal of effort and cooperation in producing the photos and information and I appreciate everyone`s considerable knowledge . But what I don`t understand are the " One Track Minders" refusal to allow others to continue with deeper trains of thought.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay


Deeper trains of thoughts are fine and dandy, but there comes a time when you have to say a spade is a spade



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A new one has been located! A big pentagram, and it is in the middle of what appears to be a bomb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by chardonnay


Deeper trains of thoughts are fine and dandy, but there comes a time when you have to say a spade is a spade



Zorgon, I recently had a youngster tell me that B-36's did not exist, they were 1950's movie props. He lamented that nothing that big could get off the ground and if they did, they didn't have computers to keep them in the air.


They sure made a lot of noise flying over my childhood home going to one of these bombing range "symbols".

Also, one of the posters said that they didn't see "bullseyes". Do you have any pictures of Col. Tibbets B-29 practice bombing range in Nevada? If memory serves me, it is a bullseye.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
A new one has been located! A big pentagram, and it is in the middle of what appears to be a bomb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


The location is at an International Airport in Victoria, BC Canada. An area known for masonic history and foundations.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I live in the northwest suburbs of Phoenix. The back of my house faces directly south.

Last year I was sitting outside about 10:30pm and saw 3 green lights in a shallow V formation appear about 85 degrees up in the sky in EXACTLY the area we're talking about. They were the same color and as bright as traffic lights. They looked like 3 frisbees turned on their side.

They appeared in the sky and travelled straight down in the V formation at faster than terminal velocity. They were moving in sync and it was dark and couldn't tell if it was one object with 3 lights or 3 separate objects.

Anyway. they disappeared behind the roof of the house behind me and I jumped up in my chair waiting to hear an explosion as they were moving so fast there's NO WAY any aircraft I've ever seen could have pulled out of that type of dive. I don't think a human could withstand the G-forces, and it was so fast I didn't think a machine could either.

There was nothing. No explosion. No sound. But I was sure it was something military.

Then 3 minutes later an extremely bright and small white light appeared more to the south of the first lights, travelled down in a slight backward C curve and then made a fast 90 degree turn horizontally and then it disappeared.

And quite often I'll be out back and hear a noise and see a small bright red object will take off in to the sky from the same area. It's moving FAST, faster than any plane. And sounds more like a rocket engine than a plane.

All this from exactly the area being discussed here.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlightDo you have any pictures of Col. Tibbets B-29 practice bombing range in Nevada? If memory serves me, it is a bullseye.


His squadron flew out of Wendover Air Field in Utah and used the Utah Test and Training Range... now under Hill AFB control. There are all sorts of targets out there as well. The oldest one is this one...

Its pretty faded now but you can see the circles in the triangle and the bomb craters



There is another small bulls eye here



Wendover Air Force Base


Wendover Air Force Base is a former United States Air Force base in Utah now known as Wendover Airport. During World War II it was a training base for B-17 and B-24 bomber crews. It was the training site of the 509th Composite Group, the B-29 unit which dropped the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs. In 2009, a hangar at the base dubbed The Manhattan Project's Enola Gay Hangar was listed as one of the most endangered historic sites in the U.S.[2] After the war, Wendover was used for training exercises, gunnery range and as a research facility. It was closed by the Air Force in 1969, and the base was given to Wendover City in 1977. Tooele County assumed ownership of the airport and base buildings in 1998, and the County continues to operate the airfield as a public airport. A portion of the original bombing range is now the Utah Test and Training Range (UTTR) which is used extensively by the Air Force with live fire targets on the range.


en.wikipedia.org...

Utah Test & Training Range
www.hill.af.mil...

Utah Test and Training Range
en.wikipedia.org...




posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Some more in Nevada... those Military guys just loke blowing things up
Just how many times do you have to test a bomb before you know it works?
They dropped over 900 nukes out there




This one is a satellite orientation mark



Another sloppy one



Older "Hard" targets





Very old Hexagon Target


edit on 19-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Does it mean that it's a coincidence that it takes on a clear pattern of the 'mythological" Seal of Solomon or as some prefer to say, The Star of David? ...


Have you not met our dear friend Mr. Google?

I typed, "SAM site Vietnam" clicked search, clicked Images, and Lo! and Behold! Aerial views of "Stars of David" and/or Seal of Solomon: by a people who have never heard of David or Solomon!

For those of you who took something more complex than geometry-- you missed the fun we dummies had with compasses in 4th grade:

Draw a circle with a compass. With the compass in exactly the same setting, pick a point and mark the same distance (the radius) along the circle. Keep doing it. You will end up with six points around the circle-- almost (not quite) equidistant. Now, connect those six points with straight lines in every way possible. You will have the Star of David inside a hexagon and inside the circle. Really easy to mark out using only a single and set length of rope when out in the field.

My point is that the Hexagon is a natural mathematical formation. Many ancient forts use that or octagons because of the easy and tactically usable geometry of it-- and if you know how far one launch site needs to be from the next, and to fit the control wires to the center-- one size rope will work for all places where you wanted to shoot down our guys.

For mathematical fun, a not so natural trick used by a clever surveyor is to take a 62' chain when measuring the degree of arc of a large curve (highway or railway). Stretch the chain along the inside of the curve, and measure the distance from the center of the chain to the curve. However many inches you measure is the degree of arc.

We humans, being clever, come up with simple devices which work easily for us using large geometric shapes.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by smurfy
 


Look 1 mile east by southeast from the practice SAM site and you will find bomb craters to your hearts content.

There is no mystery here, its an airforce practice range and has been for years.



...an air force practice range which has been there for years.

Apparently that's why they continue practise bombing runs at this site as the craters nearby and no visible damage to the pentagram installation is proof that the US air force needs all the practice it can get.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
Have you not met our dear friend Mr. Google?





Originally posted by Frira
I typed, "SAM site Vietnam" clicked search, clicked Images, and Lo! and Behold! Aerial views of "Stars of David" and/or Seal of Solomon: by a people who have never heard of David or Solomon!


Yes, never. Proof? So here we have North Vietnam with their allies, Russia being the main one and you are saying they have never heard of David or Solomon, with absolute certainty?


Originally posted by Frira
My point is that the Hexagon is a natural mathematical formation. Many ancient forts use that or octagons because of the easy and tactically usable geometry of it-- and if you know how far one launch site needs to be from the next, and to fit the control wires to the center-- one size rope will work for all places where you wanted to shoot down our guys.


I agree. Imo it also has "unearthly" uses when applied correctly. A trick a wiccan showed me few years back. Take a piece of A4 paper, draw a hexagram on it. Tear off a piece from another A4 and hold that piece about 10cm above the drawn hexagram and let it fall on the A4 with hexagram. It fell on the A4 hexagram from that height EVERYTIME. Took his pen drew 2 circles around the hexagram and said his "charm". Yeah, i cannot say how many times i tried for that torn piece of paper to drift down and drop on that A4 with the "charmed" hexagram but EVERYTIME from that approx 10cm drop it just drifted and fell next to that A4. Not touching it once. Magic A4 paper!


But in all i know what you are saying Frira.
edit on 7/19/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capt.Spaulding
I live in the northwest suburbs of Phoenix. The back of my house faces directly south.

Last year I was sitting outside about 10:30pm and saw 3 green lights in a shallow V formation appear about 85 degrees up in the sky in EXACTLY the area we're talking about. They were the same color and as bright as traffic lights. They looked like 3 frisbees turned on their side.

They appeared in the sky and travelled straight down in the V formation at faster than terminal velocity. They were moving in sync and it was dark and couldn't tell if it was one object with 3 lights or 3 separate objects.

Anyway. they disappeared behind the roof of the house behind me and I jumped up in my chair waiting to hear an explosion as they were moving so fast there's NO WAY any aircraft I've ever seen could have pulled out of that type of dive. I don't think a human could withstand the G-forces, and it was so fast I didn't think a machine could either.

There was nothing. No explosion. No sound. But I was sure it was something military.

Then 3 minutes later an extremely bright and small white light appeared more to the south of the first lights, travelled down in a slight backward C curve and then made a fast 90 degree turn horizontally and then it disappeared.

And quite often I'll be out back and hear a noise and see a small bright red object will take off in to the sky from the same area. It's moving FAST, faster than any plane. And sounds more like a rocket engine than a plane.

All this from exactly the area being discussed here.



.....naysayers will tell you it's swamp gas (are there swamps in your neck of the woods) or that it's your imagination playing mind games with you, or testing of missiles or fighter jets, or meteors burning up on entry to earths atmosphere OR to lay off the sauce.....

Me......I would need proof it's anything other than the mysterious, extremely fast moving, unidentified objects (vehicles) as per your description. Someone here telling us different is, in my opinion, an agent of misinformation.....



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Swastika building on the Coronado base.




posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OK... One last time. What you see is a mock-up of a Soviet style SA-2 SAM site. I have stood in the center of this exact configuration and nothing other-worldly or satanic had empowered the area at all. In fact, as I wilted in the noon day sun, a supernatural force would have been welcomed just to take my mind off how insanely hot it was. (hence the reason it is a desert, I suppose).
Anyway, this area is utilized by American fighter/ bomber jets to practice bombing accuracy and evasive tactics. Nothing more... nothing less.
The pretty lights that were seen above the Arizona sky, no doubt were aircraft flares, which are jettisoned to confuse incoming missiles. They are kinda cool to look at, but are very earthly in nature.
The level to which some of you will go to scream "CONSPIRACY" is mind-boggling. Let's move on to other, more interesting topics like "Is Barak Obama an Illuminist plant from some unnamed Asian country, with the sole mission of destroying America from within; all with the hopes that the Utopian government of Nibiru will eventually accept a sacrifice of the entire American population and turn us all in to human Pudding Pops"..... or something like that, anyway.



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Does it mean that it's a coincidence that it takes on a clear pattern of the 'mythological" Seal of Solomon or as some prefer to say, The Star of David? I don't know if i missed by not reading where/when this originally started to be used in the military, which country, and by the looks it was from WWII? I get the whole layout/design and can draw the patterns to recreate the symbol in my mind, so it is not that which confuses me. It is why this symbol pops up when the layout is complete.


Because that's the shape you get when you connect six elements deployed equidistantly around a central point. If the Russians could only control five SA-2 emplacements from a central node, you'd see a pentagram. If they could control seven, you'd see a seven-pointed figure.



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


I always get a kick out of these threads especially the area around Wendover and Dugway. This image from dugway has me stumped. When you zoom in on the center of the target you see a tall circular fence for lack of a better explanation

dugway

This old practice airstrip near Wendover is quite cool including the aircraft on the tarmac.
wendover





 
52
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join



atslive.com

hi-def

low-def