It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I killed Satan in a dream. Can anybody interpret this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello All.

Okay. So the night before last I had some crazy dreams.

In the first part, I was standing inside a big hall and two people came walking through the door. For some reason I knew that one of them was Satan... It was androgynous, both male and female at the same time. It looked like a beautiful girl with short hair wearing a suit. Black, white and red.

There was no talking involved. As it approached me, we were smiling at each other. For some reason I knew not to talk to it.
The moment it turned it's back on me I took the chance and snapped its neck. Then I cracked it's air pipe in half with my fingers. It happened so fast.

I am a female. Not sure if that helps.

My second dream.

I was driving in the car with my boyfriend down a beautiful road. I noticed two women and a little white animal in the road. I grabbed the steering wheel from the passenger's side and swerved so that we don't hit the creature.
It was almost like she wanted us to kill the little creature.

I shouted for my bf to stop the car and pull over.
Then I said, "Aaaah, it's so cute, can I have it?) to the lady. It turned out the creature was a miniature version of the white dog from Never Ending Story. It literally fit in the palm of her hand.

As I stuck my hand out to touch it as she was holding it, and the lady had this evil grin on her face. She said: "Go ahead, touch it." The dog started to growl ferociously and almost seemed like it was swelling.

I was so confused- this is where it gets weird....
She pinched the skin on it's head (like you would hold a cat by it's neck) and as she did this, the dog turned into one huge eye (the size of my hand) covered with white fur!!!! Like a cyclops!

Then she said to me: "Let's see who's the better cook"

I slammed the car door and shouted "Go!" Then I just started screaming like a crazy person and woke up crying and sobbing and soaked with sweat.

The strange expression on the woman's face is what bothers me. It was so evil....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

You need to stop watching Tenacious D videos....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Why does it have to mean anything? Cant it just mean you killed Satan?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
PLEASE if someone can interpret this I would really appreciate it.

I can't find any answers on the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Seriously, this scared the living crap out of me.
I know it sounds funny now, but I was pretty terrified when I woke up.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It might be that you have overcome a difficult situation in your life recently.

Or that you have something that you are truely worried, or concerned about, this being Satan, and with you killing him, i feel that you might allready have discovered the answer on how to deal with this.

vvv

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You've never had a bad dream before? It sounds more like an underlying hysteria to me. You had some event happen, your subconscious choose the most fitting symbols to make your conscious mind reflect the new understanding.

If you want to pay me $200 a session I'll go on but it's just a bad dream.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Killed Satan huh..?

Kind of reminds me of the dream where I killed the Grim Reaper... I never tried to figure out what it meant, I just jotted it down in my dream journal.

I have very surreal dreams.. I'm interested in what some interpreters have to say. If possible could someone interpret what it means to kill Death, the Grim Reaper? I know it's not my thread.. hopefully the OP is alright with it

I can't really recall the dream much, but he was chasing me, and I stopped and decided to fight. It was near a railroad in an urban area and I can't remember how I killed him haha, sorry..
edit on 18-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Hey, thanks for posting.

Got no problem with it at all. Go right ahead!

Do you have a fear of death in real life? If you do, then I think the dream is pretty obvious. If not, then maybe you needed to confront some problem in our life with the same vigor as you took on death...?

I don't know. I'm not a pro so I think I'm trying to figure out your dream by looking at my own life..?

The thing is- I haven't seen Never Ending Story since I was like 5.. Why would I dream about that dog?!
edit on 18-7-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: To add.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It sounds more like an underlying hysteria to me.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? You think I'm hysterical?
I do suffer from pretty severe anxiety but that's about it.

I'm just starting to become a bit worried of the nature of my dreams. They are becoming quite disturbing and I'm not sure why..

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hi! I take it you are a fellow "Suid Afrikaaner..."?

Thanks for your reply.

I just wish I knew what that issue was... I have so many! lol
edit on 18-7-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: To add.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It's just a dream.

I dream that i could fly all the time, does it mwan someday i will in real life, no.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Yes and the Hysteria would be a manifestation its repression. You only consciously hold onto what you can deal with the rest is buried deep down and arises in dreams loaded with symbolism in an attempt to burn off that repression without causing long term damage to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Makes sense. So what would you suggest I do? See someone about it?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Satan is a synonym for all that you find wrong in yourself. You killing Satan in a dream means you want to get rid of all the qualities you expect to be in an evil person. This is a good thing, although death in a dream usually means the opposite - so in a way - you trying to kill those attributes you do not like about yourself may make these attributes get a stronger hold on you.

Your second dream involving something turning into an eye that at first glance seemed like something interesting and worth keeping alive I interpret as the whole illuminati hogwash that's being fed to billions worldwide now. It's the illusion you want to get away from.

I hope this helped.

Don't be afraid please.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

If you want to pay me $200 a session I'll go on but it's just a bad dream.

Just a dream

Are you oblivious? You asking for money would say so.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Hi there,

Thank you for your input. It struck a cord with me because what you explained is quite true.
I often regret aspects of my own personality... and then I will sit and harp on things I have said or done on impulse which I shouldn't have.

The problem is- if I don't say or do those things on impulse- then I feel like I am cheating myself or- not being myself.

So yes, what you say really does make sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Hello All.

Okay. So the night before last I had some crazy dreams.

In the first part, I was standing inside a big hall and two people came walking through the door. For some reason I knew that one of them was Satan... It was androgynous, both male and female at the same time. It looked like a beautiful girl with short hair wearing a suit. Black, white and red.

There was no talking involved. As it approached me, we were smiling at each other. For some reason I knew not to talk to it.
The moment it turned it's back on me I took the chance and snapped its neck. Then I cracked it's air pipe in half with my fingers. It happened so fast.

I am a female. Not sure if that helps.

Interesting! I think your dream depiction of Satan being androgenous is accurate. Killing Satan in your dream means overcoming your own darkside. I see this dream as very positive.

My second dream.

I was driving in the car with my boyfriend down a beautiful road. I noticed two women and a little white animal in the road. I grabbed the steering wheel from the passenger's side and swerved so that we don't hit the creature.
It was almost like she wanted us to kill the little creature.

I shouted for my bf to stop the car and pull over.
Then I said, "Aaaah, it's so cute, can I have it?) to the lady. It turned out the creature was a miniature version of the white dog from Never Ending Story. It literally fit in the palm of her hand.

As I stuck my hand out to touch it as she was holding it, and the lady had this evil grin on her face. She said: "Go ahead, touch it." The dog started to growl ferociously and almost seemed like it was swelling.

I was so confused- this is where it gets weird....
She pinched the skin on it's head (like you would hold a cat by it's neck) and as she did this, the dog turned into one huge eye (the size of my hand) covered with white fur!!!! Like a cyclops!

Then she said to me: "Let's see who's the better cook"

I slammed the car door and shouted "Go!" Then I just started screaming like a crazy person and woke up crying and sobbing and soaked with sweat.

The strange expression on the woman's face is what bothers me. It was so evil....

This one is a little trickier to decipher! Vehicles represent destiny or life-path. Your BF driving indicates he currently has control of your destiny but despite this, you being able to 're-steer' without dire consequence indicates equinimity, you have dual control over your joint destiny, ie your relationship. Are you experiencing relationship difficulties at the moment? Perhaps this part of dream 2 is subconscious manifestation of those difficulties and a clue to helping you steer a 'right' path together?

The creature being so attractive is how the darkside sucks people in, all fluffy and cute on the outside, complete evil eye on the inside! Is there anyone in your life that meets this description? Are you in conflict or competion with someone? This part of the dream could refer to professional competition! Are you due a promotion? Also, the reference to cooking; all that comes to mind is that biblically, Satan/Evil is the father of lies. In your dream, you escape the creature and it's carer/controller who then makes the parting shot, tempting you to lie.

Not sure if any of this is helpful! I am not getting anything else, just that you have power over your own destiny and you will overcome your darkside, despite the temptations!

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Perhaps you thought you killed Satan but you only immolated a body possessed with Satan. Satan later returned to terrorise you in the woman. If you are having frequent dreams of this nature, or you begin having increasing dreams like this, I would be inclined to ask you what activities you may be involved in, such as occult or witchery or similar. If not, my apologies, it's just an area I would query.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

tell ya this,

you didn't kill him but now he knows who you are.

wow, wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Thank you for your input.

Thank you for the reply.

It struck a cord with me because what you explained is quite true.

I have some experience explaining dreams.

I often regret aspects of my own personality...

A lot of people do, if people did not then I would consider them dangerous individuals. You dreaming about it in this hectic manner means that you are somewhat more critical of yourself than the average person. Which is a good thing mind you(so don't let this positive trait drag you down, it really is a gift)

and then I will sit and harp on things I have said or done on impulse which I shouldn't have.

Instead of harping on it, and by using the word harping I think you are annoyed with the fact that you harp on it. If you can't get rid of this, do the following; take some time out in your day(only needs to be a little), say before you go to sleep, and go through the day; what you said, what you did etc, and look at these actions and words from an objective point of view.

Weigh the merits and decide for yourself how you could approach the situation you are thinking about better or in a more effective manner or in a completely different manner.

The problem is- if I don't say or do those things on impulse- then I feel like I am cheating myself or- not being myself.

Of course, because those things are after all, part of you. However, that does not mean that you cannot act upon them, rather, act upon them in a way that you do not drag yourself down.

Maybe a change of perspective is needed for you to accept these parts of you? Remember, accepting these traits does not mean you let them get a hold of you, on the contrary, by accepting these traits as a part of you, you are opening your mind on how to learn to deal with the traits in a way that is more comfortable to you.

However, me not knowing what these things are as I do not know you in person I have to warn you, if they involve hurting others or yourself, refrain from them. It's healthier.

Acceptance grants you the ability to find a place for these not-wished-for traits. Turn your weak points into your strong points.

Take care and don't let the massive amount of new age stories get to your head. Most of them are based on hogwash and people selling superstitions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join