It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrails still appropriate for this forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

In what way are those credentials superior to yours or anyone elses?

IIRC I was answering a question as to why I debunk - not claiming any sort of superiority.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by EmVeeFF

In what way are those credentials superior to yours or anyone elses?

IIRC I was answering a question as to why I debunk - not claiming any sort of superiority.

Yeah well, sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

I don't believe in Alien UFOs. I think they are Ionic thruster crafts created by the US government. I am also an EXTREMELY opinionated person. You don't see me debunking any UFO threads do you? I respect other people, instead of relentlessly trolling them. There is a difference between malicious and constructive criticism. Review your post history, what category do you fall into? To state your opinion and "facts" is one thing, but the fact of this matter is, I've seen you completely derail and disrupt many threads. I'm assuming this is your objective, and this kind of behavior is detrimental to the community.

Good day, Gaul.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

And this is relevant how??

I'm sure you have a point to make, and I am sorry that my credentials are insufficient for me to understand what it is.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
OP, it's horrible to see you being attacked on this forum for having a strong opinion that is backed by facts.

I too wondered the same question you asked... At the top of this page it only says "Geo-Engineering", and the "Chemtrails" part is gone. Might just be an error.

He's not being attacked for his strong opinion backed by facts....

He's getting attacked for his long history of personal attacks and general negativity to anyone who holds a contrary opinion.

Of course - shrug - what else can people do when they can't actually debate the facts?

And I am a bit more abrasive than some other debunkers......but also less so than some......less so than many chemmies too for that matter

There is a long, and contentious history to this subject.

I applaud ATS for creating this forum. Ever since they did there have been people like the OP who have attacked it constantly.

How have I attacked the forum?

I have asked whether people think it is a success or not (some others in the thread thought it should be removed, or that I was suggesting it should be removed, which I was not), and I have asked about the title, which is different in different places.

If there is nothing to this why all the fuss? Methinks some protest too much.

I think this particular thread is not actually about chemtails, so believers can vent without having to try to say why they think chemtrails exist and hence be able to be debunked

edit on 18-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

MOD NOTE

This is still the forum used to discuss chemtrails.
Please refrain from personal attacks and bickering.

This should put the matter to rest.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Review your post history, what category do you fall into? To state your opinion and "facts" is one thing, but the fact of this matter is, I've seen you completely derail and disrupt many threads. I'm assuming this is your objective, and this kind of behavior is detrimental to the community.

Why not review others that believe chemtrails are real and then maybe you will see how a thread get's derailed?

Obviously you have not read other threads started by chemtrailers,because you would see pretty much every time they get where they aren't able to show any credible evidence of their existance they pack up and start a new thread with the same content with only a different title. Heck they tried to start a thread and then try to say who could post on it, so now tell me how you only figure the op is derailing threads without noticing that chemtrailers are doing and saying things about those who debunk chemtrails with scientific evidence and not a shred to back their claims?

I guess knowledge isn't power at least in your eyes it isn't. Wasted way to much at school trying to get some knowledge. Damn you learning, you will not win in the end.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

I don't believe in Alien UFOs. I think they are Ionic thruster crafts created by the US government. I am also an EXTREMELY opinionated person. You don't see me debunking any UFO threads do you? I respect other people, instead of relentlessly trolling them.

Good for you.

I don't troll threads either - but I choose to not respect people who choose to believe bunk when it is clearly pointed out to them why it is bunk and they point blank say that proveable, repeatable evidence is not true, and unsubstantiated asertion, disproved bunk and lies are true. I see no reason to respect that sort of attitude at all.

Obviously your mileage differs.

There is a difference between malicious and constructive criticism. Review your post history, what category do you fall into?

there are more grades than that.

I point out bunk, and as above I see no need to respect some attitudes - my attitude is not malicious, but when it can no longer be constructive (because I am talking to people who do not accept credible, verifiable evidence as such) then I am happy to call it as I see it.

I do not do this simply to be nasty - I do it to identify drivel - which is jsut another word for bunk

To state your opinion and "facts" is one thing, but the fact of this matter is, I've seen you completely derail and disrupt many threads.

wow - really? Me all on my own, completely disrupt and derail?

Well I guess I'm doign it to my own one here in responding to you - but that's not just me - that's yo too

so which are these trheads I have single-handedly done all thsi damage to??

I'm assuming this is your objective, and this kind of behavior is detrimental to the community.

i assume you will be forthcoming with some evidence to back up all of this.

Good day, Gaul.

And getting better all the time

edit on 18-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Since my post seems to have been ignored, and since I answered the question posed in the thread title, there seems to be no reason to keep this open.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join