It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrails still appropriate for this forum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I see "chemtrails" has been removed from the forum title - does that mean they are no longer appropriate here??

If not, where shuold chemtrail threads be - back in skunkworks? Or perhaps Hoax??

edit on 17-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's still called Geo-engineering and chemtrails as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It's "Geoengineering and chemtrails" on "My ATS" - but when I click in the forum it's just "Geoengineering" at the top of the page

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It's "Geoengineering and chemtrails" on "My ATS" - but when I click in the forum it's just "Geoengineering" at the top of the page

Maybe the administrators changed your account's code specifically so you would stop spouting nonsense about other users' nonsense. Or maybe so you would stray away from the chemtrail section for a post or 2. You don't have to, but there are many other things to do on ATS other than "debunking" chemtrails with your superior credentials.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If not, where shuold chemtrail threads be - back in skinkworks? Or perhaps Hoax??

"Skinkworks?" Is that where we discuss the various characteristics and species of the skink?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Are chemtrails still appropriate for this forum?
Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails, Posted 25 minutes ago

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

What, do ya need some more people to badger and cast your rolling eyes at!

It's not the truth you bring to the arguments, you have some sense about ya, but the condescending eye roll is just too much my man. To each their own though....
edit on 17-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Maybe the administrators changed your account's code specifically so you would stop spouting nonsense about other users' nonsense.

Got any evidence for that??

Or maybe so you would stray away from the chemtrail section for a post or 2. You don't have to, but there are many other things to do on ATS other than "debunking" chemtrails with your superior credentials.

Or for me having superior credentials....which are, of course, not actually needed for spoting bunk and using search engines??

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

lol - thanks - corrected.

reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I haven't even rolled 1 eye in this thread........yet.......do you miss it? I could do one as a special request if you like......

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
OMG! That's so symbolic! That could mean the "chemtrail program" has ceased! The "chemtrailers" have won! So when did the removal of the word "chemtrails" from this "geo-engineering forum" occur? I'd like to know. As far as sticking any threads regarding "chemtrails", I believe that ought to belong under "skunkworks" for stinkiness (appropriately with one-eye ball rolling, of course).

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

do you miss it? I could do one as a special request if you like......

Spare me please!! You did make me chuckle though, "did I miss it?" Too funny!
All in good spirits Aloysius

@pikypiky -"(appropriately with one-eye ball rolling, of course)."

edit on 18-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
OP, it's horrible to see you being attacked on this forum for having a strong opinion that is backed by facts.

I too wondered the same question you asked... At the top of this page it only says "Geo-Engineering", and the "Chemtrails" part is gone. Might just be an error.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
OIC what the OP is seeing!

Under the "recent post" page the thread shows as "Are chemtrails still appropriate for this forum? Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails from Aloysius the Gaul (-)"

But when you click the linky to "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread729727/pg1" the title show only "GEO-ENGINEERING".

Why the inconsistency here? Confusing us, eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
.....It's been like this for a long time. (duh)

this is just another FAIL thread like all the other FAIL threads posted by a Chemtrail debunker who can't admit he's wrong.....

Close this stupid thread along with all the others they post in this forum that should NOT be in this forum

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I too wondered the same question you asked... At the top of this page it only says "Geo-Engineering", and the "Chemtrails" part is gone. Might just be an error.

Its not an error.

The owners of this site clearly want to selectively avoid putting the word Chemtrails everywhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
OP, it's horrible to see you being attacked on this forum for having a strong opinion that is backed by facts.

He's not being attacked for his strong opinion backed by facts....

He's getting attacked for his long history of personal attacks and general negativity to anyone who holds a contrary opinion.

There is a long, and contentious history to this subject.

I applaud ATS for creating this forum. Ever since they did there have been people like the OP who have attacked it constantly.

If there is nothing to this why all the fuss? Methinks some protest too much.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

There is room, and to spare, for all opinion about chemtrails, or geoengineering (or whatever you want to call it) in this forum.

You don't agree with some of them? That's fine. I'm sure there are folks who disagree with you, as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Forums just have two names, one for the forums page, and one for the top of the forum (an the "recent posts" page). This is probably for formatting, so you can have a shorter version on the front page. For example, "Philosophy and Metaphysics" on the forums page takes you to the "Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics" forum.

So when the name is changed, it needs to be changed in two places, and obviously someone just forgot to do this when they either added or removed "chemtrails" from the name.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
this is just another FAIL thread like all the other FAIL threads posted by a Chemtrail debunker who can't admit he's wrong.....

no doubt you will be starting your own thread to show me the error of my ways - I look forward to having my knowledge increased by your efforts

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Maybe the administrators changed your account's code specifically so you would stop spouting nonsense about other users' nonsense.

Got any evidence for that??

Or maybe so you would stray away from the chemtrail section for a post or 2. You don't have to, but there are many other things to do on ATS other than "debunking" chemtrails with your superior credentials.

Or for me having superior credentials....which are, of course, not actually needed for spoting bunk and using search engines??

Haha, notice the word maybe? :ROLLROLLROLLROLL:

Your memory isnt too great is it buddy? Here's something you sent me a little bit back...

No problem - I have posted my story in threads on this site seveal times already and I have no trouble repeating it u2u.

I am anavaition professional - a mechanic. I started an apprenticeship in 1976, have worked for 2 airlines, a maintenance organisation and the local national regulator.

I watched long contrails form overhad in the 1960's & 1970's, then worked on every single 1 of those aircraft - because ther were only a few in this country at the time.

If persistent contrails are some evil conspiracy then I have to know about it - it is literally impossible for me not to know - I have crawled over and through the structure of those jets - literally. I have worked on the fuel systems - both installed on hte aircraft and overhauling the pumps, nozzles and metering systems in repair/overhaul shops.

so firstly I KNOW it isn't happening, and 2nd I resent hte slander that I am part of it.

I got "into" chemtails because I had some correspondence on them come across my desk last year and I had to research what was going on - and I was (and still am) appalled at the arrogant stupidity of chemmies - ignoring science, ignoring real evidence, making evidence up - "jsut look up" - so yes this is a bit of a crusade for me.

If you think that is dangerous then that's a problem for you - not me - IMO the chemtrail hoax is infinitely more dangerous than me pursuing rationality and truth - chemtrailers who occasionally that "these people" should be stopped by any means, a/c should be shot down, politicians have to be FORCED to do something, etc - IMO sooner or later some poor shmuck is going to take those calls literally and blood will flow - all because of some idiots making money by spreading baseless fear and paranoia.

Deny ignorance indeed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join