It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Police Shoot and Kill Teenager over $2 bus fare GRAPHIC VIDEO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Timetoriot

Hmmmm....for a new member you sure do like to report people. It seems that you report people because they call you a troll for your pointless "make your own opinion" post. Really? Ummmm in true definition whats what trolls do! By the way for everyone else watch yourself if this guy is posting because he knows the TOS.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"It was a freak accident - she was in a wrong place at the wrong time," Bankston said. The shooter, she said, "had a dispute with someone on the street and he opened fire. She was an innocent girl caught in the cross fire. It's a sad case, just a sad case."

Sounds like this guy (the shooter) made a habit out of shooting without a second thought of innocents around...good riddance I say.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

LOL.....a dictionary gives you the meaning of words and/or phrases. It does not teach you grammer. LOL Ok im done before I actually do get in trouble for being off topic. Nastrovia!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

If this is the case I agree, a stray bullet from a running person especially firing backwords while running forwards could easily stray and kill or injure someone else other than the police.

If he ran and shot, he is better off being put down...if a stray bullet hit a child or woman I dont think anyone would be say supportive of the criminal.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well, I don't know about my grammar, however, my intellectual reasoning is sound. In my opinion, you seem a little too zealous and vitriolic in your fervor to indite every police officer as 'evil'. I will wholeheartedly agree, American cops are heading down the slippery slope to fascism.

Furthermore, the officers in this video failed to secure a potentially dangerous suspect and they failed to render aid after the fact. That said, they took the self-righteous indignation of the crowd on the chin. This wouldn't happen in Mexico or some African dictatorship. In those places, the 'people' would be shot dead for even questioning the authority of the police.

You seem to have a problem with any authority. I have no problem with a justice and honest police department regulated by the citizens of the United States of America. I would reason that you would have a problem even with that sort of police department. What you suggest is anarchism and is a futile and nonsensical pursuit.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
annnnd another black kid is dead

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vlady95
Here's a solution: Don't shoot at the cops and don't run. I'm not saying the cops are right (many times they are wrong) but if you shoot at people you should expect to be shot at.

That is spoken without any evidence that what you're suggesting took place. Witnesses said he didn't shoot at the cops. There was probably no gun. Don't jump to any conclusions. There is a very strong chance they shot a fleeing,unarmed suspect, used lethal force for no reason, and made up a gun quickly, then said it must have been taken.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack

Well, I don't know about my grammar, however, my intellectual reasoning is sound. In my opinion, you seem a little too zealous and vitriolic in your fervor to indite every police officer as 'evil'. I will wholeheartedly agree, American cops are heading down the slippery slope to fascism.

Furthermore, the officers in this video failed to secure a potentially dangerous suspect and they failed to render aid after the fact. That said, they took the self-righteous indignation of the crowd on the chin. This wouldn't happen in Mexico or some African dictatorship. In those places, the 'people' would be shot dead for even questioning the authority of the police.

You seem to have a problem with any authority. I have no problem with a justice and honest police department regulated by the citizens of the United States of America. I would reason that you would have a problem even with that sort of police department. What you suggest is anarchism and is a futile and nonsensical pursuit.

No, what I suggest is a society built on personal responsibility and accountability. Communities should be responsible for their own security. Personal Responsibility = keeping a safe and secure house. Accountability = not complaining when you get shot for breaking into someone's house. Not really too hard to grasp.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Police officers are citizens charged with protecting their communities. Jesus, it's like that episode of South Park, "what you're suggesting is called a town." (Stan Marsh) "NO. no. Little man you just don't see the big picture." (Dirty Hippie Douche)

Wow, your statements are nonsense and leftist rhetoric. I concede that we will never agree and it is futile to try to reason with you. You win, you get the prize!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack

Police officers are citizens charged with protecting their communities. Jesus, it's like that episode of South Park, "what you're suggesting is called a town." (Stan Marsh) "NO. no. Little man you just don't see the big picture." (Dirty Hippie Douche)

Wow, your statements are nonsense and leftist rhetoric. I concede that we will never agree and it is futile to try to reason with you. You win, you get the prize!

I'm no leftist, and police officers protect nobody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
annnnd another black kid is dead

Are you referring to this criminal's pregnant victim in Seattle or the child she was carrying?

I think you meant to type "annnd another full grown criminal is dead and wont be sexually abusing or killing anymore people"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

So the guy runs from the police and also is shooting at them and you blame the cops?

Basically.

LEOs are useless and more people should shoot at them.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Uhuh...yep...look at a Sex Offender Registry list and tell me they protect 'no one'. You're just trolling----and you aren't doing a very good job at it. In fact, you're making an ass of yourself. A good troll can twist and argument and feed it back on the other posters. You're more like some dullard devil's advocate that just keeps rattling because he thinks he's clever.

You know, the sort of asshole that comes up to someone in a bar and starts prattling about history to degrade some guy trying to pick up a girl.

Yeah, lets argue Vickers now.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
SF police recover gun after police shooting

(07-17) 17:44 PDT San Francisco, CA (AP) --

The gun, which was not found immediately after the 5 p.m. shooting in the city's Bayview District, was believed to have been taken from the ground as officers tended to the suspect, said police Sgt. Michael Andraychak.

Tended to the suspect is a complete lie....!

yup...

Unless they call surrounding him and letting him bleed to death "Tending".

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
5 stars on my post simply stating that cops will one day get the justice coming to them, and I look forward to that day. The people have spoken, the mods are wrong, screw you mods and your warning and removing a post which did not advocate violence, but only spoke about justice.

Go ahead and remove this and any other post you want. I'm still better than your forum and better than you.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Observer99 because: f

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I find it sad that the cops just stand around with their guns pointed instead of helping the guy.

They waited 1:39 seconds into the video before somebody got close.

And for those that want to say they feared he had a gun, why did the cop and the cop with the assault weapon in front of the camera have their back to the suspect?

Seems like they're just waiting for an excuse to shoot someone else. Stir up the emotion of onlookers by allowing the shooting victim to writhe around in obvious pain, deny him immediate aid, prompting an onlooker to lash out physically somehow towards the police. "POP" another one shot in the name of the law.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJLateralus

WOW IT GOES TO SHOW THAT POLICE OFFICERS OVER REACT ALL THE TIME AND TAKE SOME ONES LIFE FOR NO REASON AT ALL THEY ARE GANG BANGERS IN A UNIFORM. comment taken from some 1 else just though it fit very well

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It is sad when human life is regarded so cheaply by those that supposedly enforce the laws of our nation.

To refuse to render first aid to a dying man is just immoral and in my opinion a sad testimony of how far and how bad certain killing behavior or lethal force is used with impunity, all the while the police that did the killing, think and act as if they answer to no one for their actions.

While too often we hear, see and even view the many Internet videos of police brutality and police acting out of control, it is the crowds anger that surprises me. It surprises me because in this incident it can clearly be seen that the public is not condoning the police for shooting a black man in the back and acting as if once wounded, he should be left to bleed and die where he fell.

Well, the reason I posted this reply was to say that one day soon in the near future, police brutality, probably over the killing of someone whose death will inflame the community, and will bring out those in America that will no longer tolerate such criminal behavior from those pretending to be law abiding law enforcement officers.

Another thread making its way at ATS is about how the Taliban executed the Pakistani police for their anger over Pakistani police using SWAT to line up and kill 6 children. While this would incense anyone, it obviously brought out the freedom fighters and what they did to those Pakistani policemen, I feel will one day come to America if police killings continue with no oversight and with no one being held accountable for their criminal and corrupt actions.

Lining up the Pakistani police to be shot execution style may seem wrong to the many, but I am certain that they felt justified by the historical killings, the repeated murder of those that were deemed innocent and or the murder of those that the police deemed unfit to live. I feel many years of police abuse led to this recent execution of Pakistani police, but what that video showed me is that when the people get fed up, the police better watch out for the sword of justice cutting both ways.

I can just see a future video being made of American police, men and women, tied up, lined up and informed of their crimes against humanity before being executed like we often see in middle east countries by a hail of gun fire and then someone going around doing a head shot for insurance. While this is the last thing I would want to see in America, I fear it is coming.

Many will scoff and say middle east executions could never happen in the land of the free and the brave, but if this police violence and police unaccountability continues, I fear that one day we will be seeing police officers, men and women hunted down where they live, subdued, and publicly executed to appease the anger of the crowd just like we are seeing if far off distant lands and cultures of the middle east.

Watch the video link of the incident I refer to and then think about this happening in America, because sooner or later, I can honestly say that we will see such public style police executions in America in our future and when it happens, just remember that it began because getting murdered by police was the alternative to doing nothing and in a world of survival, the crowd chose not to become their next victims by letting them walk away to come back and kill another day. Justice street style. End of story.

The video speaks a thousand words to those willing to listen and observe the truth of a people who will no longer tolerate murder as normal and in deciding to do so, dished out justice, Taliban style. At the end of smoking gun.

As the video will also show, the Taliban left no one to suffer after being shot or wounded. This to me shows more mercy and humanity than being left to die unattended and alone in the streets of America after being shot in the back while running from the police for a two dollar bus ticket offense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJLateralus

While I LOATHE the police beyond measure .... you shoot at them, they get to shoot back.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
cops need to mind there own damn business instead of attempting to entrap anyone and everone which usually results in one of two outcomes

1. someone is killed

2. someone gets locked up for way to long and then realeased to a felon hating country of idiots.
edit on 18-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join